All Comments on 'Return of the Kryptonians Pt. 01'

by kaitlyn_sun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't care for it because you basically turned one of my favorite superheroes into a rapist. Now if you would have written this in a way that the sex would have been consensual. I would have liked it that way but not as you have written it.

kaitlyn_sunkaitlyn_sunover 6 years agoAuthor
reply to anonymous

You're certainly welcome to your opinion, but i'd like to point out that all the sex in this story is, in fact, consentual. While they might resist him at first, once he turns his attention on them, the women all willfully submit to him.

Of course, that could be a failure on my part to convey my intentions properly, but there's a reason the story doesn't have a nonconsent tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

fantastic story! never knew i was a fan until i read this and its amazing :) can't wait for the next chapter!

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS

Title says it all, does "pt. 01" implies this is an ongoing series now? If so then I'm excited! (Btw, do you think we can get a black canary/zatanna spanking scene?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love how they submit to him,i hope you plan to make this very long,maybe have him become the ruler of earth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
By the Gods keep writing!

keep going and if you get the chance go into the future eventually when Earth is the best of itself and Krypton with Superman as it's benevolent immortal ruler.

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackover 6 years ago
Well Written and exciting

Kaitlyn - I couldn't stop reading. I loved all of it.

It wasn't porn - it wasn't harlequin romance. It was both combined to create a great story.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please Miss Kaitlyn, may we have some more?

aryanfuckeraryanfuckerover 6 years ago

I liked it so far. please continue.

stormwolf3710stormwolf3710over 6 years ago

I like it. IT seems really close to my Rebirth of Krypton fic.

TwopTwopover 6 years ago

Very erotic.

Though the stuff about Superman's children being pure Kryptonian and the weird effects getting impregnated by him has upon women makes me wonder if there aren't any peculiarities with regard to the ease of pregnancy.

That is to say maybe bearing and birthing a Kryptonian child is easier than with a human one, more enjoyable than with a human one and maybe even strengthens a woman's constitution.

Perhaps repeated breeding lengthens base line human female lives, makes them fertile for longer and even grants them a whisper of superhuman power.

I do hope Maxima will feature in this.

Of the Man of Steel's many would be suitors, she is the only one who specifically wanted to have his babies and indeed chose him for his value as a breeding stud who would give her strong children.

She even succeeded in one Elseworld story line:

[http://superman86to99.tumblr.com/post/112735073809/adventures-of-superman-annual-2-1991-lois-lane]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please add more chapters soon. This was a great read and I would like to see a part 2, 3, 4, 5. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Love to read about the fucking of power and supergirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story, I do hope you will continue it someday soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, hope to see it continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaitlyn_sun@kaitlyn_sun
167 Followers
Everything will be fine. Try not to overthink this. let's just break it down to the important stuff: a) I'm in a sex chatroom. I clearly am a fan of sex. b) I'm into all sorts of things. It depends on my mood, and who I'm with, and sometimes on the moon. Stop trying to...