Return to Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
Evelyn has a chance encounter with a photographer.
19.4k words
4.8
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen or older. As always, feedback is appreciated. I read all of your comments, even when I am on hiatus.

**********

The afternoon seemed to be dragging on indefinitely. It felt like an eternity since lunch, and the day felt like it must surely be at an end. In desperation, Evelyn looked at the clock on her desk. Only 2:14pm, she thought to herself. I'm not sure if I can handle another couple of hours of waiting...

On her computer screen were several data spreadsheets, but Evelyn could barely focus on the sales figures before her. Still, she trudged through the workload the best that she could. Her mind was elsewhere, and she made no effort to hide it.

At 3:30pm, she decided to call it a day and let her boss know she would be leaving a little early for personal reasons. It was just a formality--she had put more than enough years into the company that her manager never questioned her work ethic. Today was no different.

Her heart raced as she drove home. Something had been missing from her life lately, simmering first below the surface but coming to the forefront after her recent divorce. This was exactly what she needed, and she had been looking forward to it all week.

Exiting her car and walking up the driveway, she opened the front door and stepped into her home. She dropped her purse on the dining room table and moved quickly for the stairs. Her legs moved on their own, operating without any need for direction.

Quietly, she stepped to the closest door on the right and paused. It was opened a crack. She took a breath and hesitated. Finally ready, she pushed it open.

The young figure sitting at the corner desk sprung to her feet. "Mom!" Mandy greeted her with a huge smile. "I'm home!" she said excitedly.

Evelyn stepped into the room and hugged her daughter, who had just returned from college that same day. "Oh hun, it's so good to see you again! How was the drive?"

The two women chatted as they made their way downstairs to the kitchen. Making a cup of tea, Evelyn sat at the table with Mandy and talked about school.

Her daughter had just finished her second year of university, hours away from her hometown.

Evelyn was so proud of her daughter--Mandy had always been a straight 'A' student, beautiful, and inheriting Evelyn's gift of social grace. In Evelyn's eyes, her daughter was perfect. Of course every parent says that about their child, but Mandy was exactly how Evelyn wished that she herself had been as a young woman.

Evelyn's own youth was tarnished by a reputation that she was still trying to escape. In high school, she was promiscuous. Even worse, she had loved the attention that came with her acts.

It was not until she met her ex-husband, Travis, that she settled down and put those days behind her. And for years, she was successful. She got married, raised a wonderful child, and managed to keep a wall between her past and her present.

Her ex-husband and many of their friends knew about her past, but as years came and went it became less relevant--a silly young girl who enjoyed her youth, and nothing more. More importantly, Evelyn shielded her daughter from that part of her life. As a mother, she wanted to be a role model for Mandy and did not want her to follow in her mother's footsteps.

However, some things cannot be forgotten entirely. Ten years into her marriage, Evelyn discovered that Travis has been cheating on her... repeatedly. The discovery was heartbreaking. It also happened to coincide with her own ten-year high school reunion, where Evelyn had gotten far too drunk and decided to enact her own revenge on Travis.

She never told her ex-husband, but that night she spitefully allowed two of her former classmates to fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. The grand finale was at the end of the night when she let Frank Larson fuck her on the hood of her own car. She immediately regretted her actions and tried to forget it had ever happened. Of course fate had other plans, and Frank would go on to become one of the biggest clients at the marketing firm where Evelyn now worked.

After the incident at her reunion, she decided to forgive Travis and give their marriage another chance. After all, she did not want their daughter to experience the turmoil of divorce. And so, things went back to normal for a time. Her marriage was far from perfect, but Evelyn wanted the best for Mandy.

Once Mandy was off to college, things got worse. Evelyn learned that Travis was back to his cheating ways... or perhaps he had never really stopped. It came to light that he had been cheating with one of his former students, who was only a few years older than Mandy.

I guess people can't really change after all, she told herself at the time.

Evelyn finally had enough and filed for divorce. With Mandy out of the house, there was no need to give Travis another chance.

She never regretted the decision. After the divorce, she had shown no real interest in getting back into the dating scene. Instead, she focused heavily on her work.

That all changed two weeks ago when she confirmed what she had suspected all those years ago... people can't really change.

It seemed somewhat appropriate that Frank Larson would be the catalyst for her inevitable recidivism. During a routine business meeting, he made several not-so-subtle references to their sexual history together. His suggestive comments triggered something in Evelyn.

That small push was all it took to get Evelyn's thoughts into a space they had not been in many years. It almost came naturally for her to take those thoughts and make them real. The opportunity presented itself while sunbathing at the beach the next day...

Two days after the beach encounter, she received an email--she had, after all, given the stranger her business card. As she sat in her office, she almost lost her breath as she opened the mysterious message. One of her naked photos from the beach took up almost the entire screen.

Over the next few days she sent him several more revealing photos, taken in the privacy of her office. He was in town on business, and the day before leaving he invited Evelyn to his hotel room. Ignoring her better sense, she spent the night with him.

"Cheaper than hiring an escort," he joked as she undressed and took his cock into her mouth. After debasing herself and giving in to his every dark fantasy, Evelyn left his room feeling a strange combination of shame and elation. It reminded her of being in high school all over again.

A week had now passed since that hotel room visit, and Evelyn was happily chatting with her daughter and trying to forget what she had done. Just a momentary lapse in judgement, she told herself. I think I am entitled to make one every now and again.

Evelyn hoped that with Mandy home again it would be easier to get her life back in order.

The first night was a strange adjustment after having the house to herself for months. As days passed, the two women slowly settled back into a normal routine. Mandy would typically sleep through breakfast, but when Evelyn returned from work each day her daughter would help her with dinner.

And it did not take long for Evelyn to see Mandy's friends around the house as well. Her daughter's best friend, Sarah, was always a welcomed guest in their home. As a child, she used to come over for days at a time, and Evelyn thought of her like a second daughter.

A few more friends came and went, some that Evelyn recognized and some that she did not. She saw a particular young man come and go several times and wondered if perhaps there was something romantic between him and Mandy. She thought his name was Alex, but her daughter changed the subject whenever Evelyn asked.

Still so innocent and shy, Evelyn thought, smiling to herself. What I would give for that kind of young love again.

Evelyn was not naïve. She knew that her daughter was sexually active. However, she also knew her daughter well enough to trust that she would make smarter choices than Evelyn had made at her age. They had always had a very open dialogue, and Evelyn loved knowing that her daughter could talk to her if she ever had a problem.

One quiet Saturday afternoon, Evelyn suggested that the two women go out and see a movie together like they had done so many times before. The house still seemed so small for the two of them, and Evelyn had a yearning to go out.

Mandy suggested a thriller that a few of Evelyn's friends had talked about at work. After doing some cursory searches online, they confirmed that the film was getting positive reviews and it was decided.

The theater was moderately busy, and Evelyn found a pair of seats while Mandy went to the lobby for popcorn. Usually, Evelyn preferred to sit in the back row but today it was mostly filled with teenagers and young couples. Instead, she took a seat in the second last row, just forward of three young men in their early twenties.

Taking out her phone to put it on silent mode, she noticed the small indicator light flashing. I guess I missed a text, she realized. Opening the home screen, she found two messages waiting for her.

The first message was from her friend, Judy. "Are we still on for tonight? And am I still picking you up?" The two women had known each other for many years, and Judy had made it her goal to drag Evelyn back out into the dating scene... or, at the very least, drag her back out into the social world that she had retreated from.

Tonight's plan was for the two of them to go out for drinks at a cocktail lounge downtown.

Evelyn texted her back, "Yes and yes."

Waiting for her reply, Evelyn paused as she learned the sender of her second message.

Him...

She still did not know his name. It had never come up on the beach, nor in his hotel room. Slowly, she read the message. "Feeling horny. Wish you were here to wrap those slutty lips around my cock."

Evelyn knew she needed to ignore him. Every time he texted her, she knew that. Every time, she caved in. "Which lips?? ;)" she replied.

He ignored the joke. "Send me a pic."

"Can't right now. I'm in public." As she hit send, it dawned on her that she was indeed in public, having this very private conversation. Shifting in her seat, she subtly looked behind her. I highly doubt those guys are eavesdropping on my conversation.

They were all young men, somewhere in their early twenties. In the dim lighting of the cinema, they looked handsome--or, at least two of the three men were. Evelyn had a devilish thought, and try as she might she could not push it from her mind.

She looked around the theater to make sure that Mandy had not yet returned from the lobby. Frantically, she typed. "Send me your fave pic of me. I want to see it."

Her heart raced as she awaited his reply. Her eyes were glued to the entrance, keeping a lookout for her daughter's return.

Her phone chimed. "I thought you were in public? ;)" The message was immediately followed by a photo attachment. Excitedly, she opened it.

"Oh my god," she said in a hushed voice. It needed to sound genuinely shocked, but also quiet enough to give the impression of secrecy.

The screen filled with a zoomed in photo of Evelyn, naked and on her knees. The picture was taken from above, looking down at her clearly visible face. Her mouth was wide open, with a trail of cum leading from her tongue to her chin. Her large breasts hung exposed, glistening with sweat. The angle made it impossible to see her pussy, but it was clear from the hand between her legs that she was playing with herself.

With an embarrassed laugh, she placed an open hand to the side of the phone, pretending that she was trying to shield the image from any would-be gawkers. However, her hand was intentionally located to the side, and anyone behind her would have an unobscured view of the screen.

On cue, the conversation behind her immediately stopped. I have their attention.

She stared at the photo for several more seconds, occasionally glancing to her sides as if to make sure the coast was clear. Finally satisfied that the guys had gotten an eyeful, she closed the image. "Mmm," she typed, "I think that is my fave too."

As the message sent, she looked up to find Mandy returning with a large bag of popcorn. Putting her phone on silent, Evelyn grabbed the snack while Mandy took her seat. With her body turned, she shot a quick glance at the guys behind her. They were all staring at her, most likely comparing her face with the one they had just seen in the photo. Looking them each in the eye for a half second, the lights suddenly dimmed in the theater. Evelyn turned back in her seat and tried to focus on the coming attractions.

The movie itself was good from what she could remember, but her thoughts were frequently fixated on the thrill and guilt of what she had done. Despite her efforts to clean up her act for her daughter, Evelyn had once again fallen prey to her baser instincts.

As the two women left for the car, Evelyn tried to think about something other than her impulsive actions. "Do you have any plans tonight with your friends?" She asked her daughter.

"No, it looks like I'm staying in tonight," Mandy answered, a little disappointed.

"Oh okay," Evelyn replied. "I think I am going out for a couple of drinks with Judy, so I hope you don't mind having the place to yourself again for the night." This felt like a strange role reversal for her and her daughter.

"No, of course not, mom. Do you want me to pick you up later?"

Evelyn loved that her daughter was so considerate. "No, that's okay. I don't want to keep you up if we stay out late. I can take a cab."

"Alright, if you're sure. I don't mind."

"Thanks hun, but I'll be fine."

Once they got home, Evelyn made a simple dinner to afford herself time to get ready. She may not have been eager to rush back into the dating scene, but she still wanted to look her best for a night on the town.

She found a slinky red spaghetti-strap dress that she had not worn in over a year. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was happy with what she saw. I bet I could pass for ten years younger than I am, she thought with a smirk. Her body looked fantastic. While she was not necessarily vain, Evelyn was proud that she had aged more gracefully than many of her friends.

Her tummy and butt were not as firm as they used to be, but as she slid her hands down her body, she loved the way her curves had hardly changed at all.

Beneath her outfit, she decided to go with black lace underwear. Even though they would remain unseen, she still liked to dress sexy for a night out.

Soon after she finished her makeup, Evelyn saw Judy pull into the driveway.

"Good night hun!" She said to her daughter as she slipped into her red high heels. "No wild parties while I'm gone," she joked.

Mandy laughed. "Oh my god, mom! How did you know?!"

With a final playful wink, Evelyn stepped outside and locked the door behind her. Walking towards the driveway, she noticed several cars in her neighbor's yard and someone exiting the closest one. Even in the fading light, she easily recognized Garrett Richards. He was the principal at Mandy's former high school, where Evelyn's neighbor, Arthur, had taught for many years. Although Evelyn was not that close with Garrett, they shared many mutual friends, and she saw him frequently.

As he saw her, he smiled and waved. "Hello Eve! Where are you going, looking so amazing?"

"Oh, stop!" She giggled. "I'm just going out for cocktails with friends," she explained. She gestured towards Judy, who waved politely from the car. "And I take it you guys are up to no good?" She asked, nodding towards Arthur's house.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "We'll try and keep the damage to his house and not so much yours."

"You better!" She tried to sound stern, but her laughter betrayed her. "I don't need you rowdy boys bugging Mandy all night."

"Oh, that's right... she must be home for the summer by now. Still exhausted by exams? She was always a keener, from what I remember." He paused. "Unless another year away from the nest has already changed her."

"Nope," Evelyn replied proudly. "Same sweet girl as always. God knows where she got it from," she joked.

"Well then we will definitely try and keep the noise down. Wouldn't want to keep her up."

Evelyn laughed. "I don't think you need to worry about that. She's a night owl... will probably be up long after you boys call it a night."

"Alright," he said. "Good to know."

Evelyn slowly walked towards Judy's car. "I was just kidding, by the way. Feel free to stop by and say hi. I'm sure Mandy would love to see you. She always thought highly of you and Arthur. She's stuck home alone all night and I bet it would break up the boredom to catch up with you guys."

"Sure thing, Eve. Maybe we'll invite her over for a beer," he teased.

Evelyn fought back a fit of laughter. "You better not get my daughter drunk! She survived two years of college and I don't need you guys being a bad influence!" She knew her daughter was old enough to drink and that she regularly drank with her friends, but the protective motherly instinct still kicked in at the mention of it.

"The last thing I need is one of my former students turning to a life of alcohol and drugs," he said with a smile. "She's in good hands, Eve. Have a good night."

Evelyn sat down and poked her head out the car door. "You too," she responded warmly as she closed it.

As they pulled away, she turned and greeted her friend. "Hey, thanks for picking me up."

"No problem. You're looking really hot tonight," Judy replied.

"Oh, whatever," Evelyn laughed in response. She liked to play modest, even if she knew it was true. While most guys would certainly agree that Evelyn was more attractive, Judy could still turn a few heads as well. Although she was a little shorter than Evelyn and had a slightly wider figure, Judy still had a body that could inspire lust in men or jealousy--and perhaps sometimes lust--in women. However, while she liked to occasionally chat with men at the bars, Judy was faithfully married.

The two women chatted as they drove back to Judy's condo. Located within walking distance to downtown, it made for an excellent launch point for a ladies' night out. They talked excitedly about the next couple of months as they stepped through the door and Judy dropped her keys on the kitchen counter.

"Make yourself at home, Eve. I'm just going to use the washroom and touch up my makeup before we go," Judy said, disappearing down the hall.

Slowly, Evelyn stepped through the small entryway and into the dining area. From there, she could see Judy's husband, Lance, sitting in the den, relaxed in his recliner and watching hockey on television.

"Hey Eve!" He greeted, taking his eyes momentarily from the game to say hello.

"Hi Lance," she responded with a smile. "How are things?"

"Oh, can't complain." As he spoke, his eyes casually drifted down to examine her body in the provocative red dress.

Subtle as always, she thought, trying to play naive. Evelyn had known Lance for years, and as far as she could tell he had never been unfaithful to Judy. But that did not mean his eyes would not occasionally wander.

She had caught him checking her out many times over the years, and part of her was even flattered by the attention. She could not very well fault him for looking at her dress when she had chosen it explicitly to get the attention of men. Can't blame a man for being a man, she thought.

His eyes quickly returned to meet hers. "You make sure to keep Judy out of trouble," he continued.

"Don't worry," Evelyn said playfully. "I'll bring her back in one piece. Or I'll at least scoop up all the pieces and slip them under the door."