Return to Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to me while you play with yourself."

"Okay."

"Spread your legs a little farther."

Evelyn obeyed.

"Now spread your pussy lips for me. I want to see every little inch of you. So you've definitely been naked in front of a camera before, haven't you?"

Without hesitation, she obeyed. "Mmmhmm, yes" was the only response she could muster.

"How much fun are you having right now, Evelyn?"

She shuddered at his use of her name, temporarily losing the cloud of anonymity. Her cheeks felt flush below her sunglasses. "I'm having a lot of fun and I want to keep going."

"Start pinching your nipples... and wrap your hands sort of under, like they are cupping those big breasts. They're beautiful so show them off. Let the camera see them. How big are they, Evelyn?"

She whimpered at the sharp tingling sensation emanating from her hardened nipples, squeezed between her forefingers and thumbs. "They are 36D."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"Take off the hat and throw it playfully towards me."

She slowly lifted it from her head, shaking her hair loose of it and tossing it to Noah.

"And now take off the sunglasses." Sensing her hesitation, he continued. "Remember, you can just delete the pics if you don't want to keep any of them. Better to just go with the flow and decide later which ones you don't need."

Hand nearly shaking, she reached up and pulled the sunglasses from her face. The camera lens watched her last veil of concealment disappear.

"Say hi to the camera, Evelyn. No need to hide that pretty face of yours. Okay, now look at the camera and do what you were doing before. Good, just like that. Lift up your ass and spread a little more. Perfect. Let me see those holes."

Evelyn felt a flood of excitement as he crudely referred to her body.

"I bet you love being told what to do, don't you Evelyn?"

"Sometimes... yes."

"Stand up again. I want some more photos."

He had her repeat some of her previous poses with the beach ball, but now with no swimsuit. He had her climb back on the desk from their previous set and perform some very explicit poses.

"Alright, bend over and reach across the desk, Evelyn."

Evelyn threw herself at the desk and pushed her ass out towards him. She did not think that things would go this far, but now she offered herself to him fully.

She waited for her him, anticipating what was coming.

After several seconds she felt him behind her, pressing the head of his cock to her wet opening. "You're a natural at this. Let's just try a few more shots before I'm done with you."

"Okay, just tell me what to do..."

His cock pressed against her, slowly pushing against her wet labia. With no resistance the head of his shaft slowly spread her cunt open and disappeared within her.

"Come here," he instructed, pulling away and directing her around to the opposite side of the desk. He pulled her upright so that he could reach around and grab her massive breasts while she stared directly into the camera.

"What do you want me to do to you, Evelyn?"

"Fuck me--"

She gasped as he grabbed her hips and pressed deeply into her wet pussy.

She moaned as he fucked her, unable to look anywhere but directly at the camera lens. He grabbed her arms and lifted them above her head, causing her tits to hang freely and accentuate their sway with each thrust. He pulled her arms farther back, forcing her to push out her chest.

Noah fucked her like this for several minutes. Evelyn could no longer hear the camera over the sound of their bodies and her own loud whines. Instead there was just a small red light illuminated near the lens, reminding her that this private moment was not so private.

He rolled her onto her back and continued fucking her.

"Push your hair back Evelyn. Good, let the camera see your pretty face. Show everyone what a good little model you are, you little MILF slut."

Evelyn's loud cry echoed through the studio as her body abruptly plunged from that cliff and into a massive orgasm. Her legs tensed up and shook as convulsions spread through her.

"That's right... cum for me. Good little slut, keep going. Keep moving that body until I'm done with it. Good slut."

Her vulgar display was enough to push Noah over his own edge. Evelyn could feel his cock tighten inside of her and begin to pulsate as he filled her with his warm seed. Her body welcomed his precious gift as she begged him for more. Once he was fully spent he held her there for some time, pinned to the desk with his cock still firmly inside of her. She could feel his cum side of her.

Eventually, he removed himself and grabbed a nearby camera. "Look up here," he instructed, photographing her as she could feel his cum begin to trickle from her swollen pussy lips and between her ass cheeks.

Finally feeling natural in front of the camera, Evelyn writhed on the desk and continued to play with her body for him.

"Rub your pussy, Evelyn."

She obeyed, reaching between her legs and slipping her fingers along her tender slit. It was quickly lubricated with her own juices and his cum.

"Now taste it."

I honestly might have done it even without the direction.

Evelyn slowly pulled hand up to her face and began to delicately lick her index and middle fingers. She made sure that the camera could see everything as she pushed the fingers deep into the depths of her mouth. She savoured the taste and repeated the gesture, eager to taste every drop of his cum that seeped from her used cunt.

She continued this until she could feel the energy slowly leaving her. Her tightened muscles began to loosen, and for the first time she could feel the desk below her as her body sank into it.

Noah captured every moment, no longer giving any direction and simply allowing her to catch her breath.

"You did good Evelyn. I'm glad you called... and glad I bumped into you."

Even as he stepped away and put the camera down, Evelyn stayed for another couple of minutes, unsure if she could walk just yet. Finally, she awkwardly got up and picked up her clothing from the floor.

With Noah still watching, she quickly made her way back to the changing stall. She was not even half dressed before she started to come down from her adrenaline high.

Oh my god, what did I just do? She thought to herself. Is that what I was expecting when I came over here? She knew she had made a series of bad decisions, but she could not truthfully say that she regretted any of it.

I can't do that ever again though...

Noah was waiting for her when she stepped outside with her bag of clothes.

"That was fun," she said. "Maybe not exactly what I expected. I think I'm going to need you to delete most of those pics."

"I'm glad you had fun. I will go through them and send you a link to access them. You can do whatever you want with them."

"Okay... and do you delete your copy?"

"It depends. Since you signed the consent form for the free photoshoot, I'm going to go through them and see what's there."

"Okay," she responded.

"Yeah, don't worry. It's all good. Trust me that they're in good hands and I'll delete them when I'm done with them."

"Okay, good."

Evelyn grabbed the rest of her things and started to proceed to the front entrance.

"I'm glad you came, Evelyn. That was great for a first time modeling. Let me know if you ever wanna try something like that again. I'm in a photography group that's always looking for some new models."

"I'll think about it," she answered, unsure whether she meant it or not.

"If you have any other friends that might like a session, please feel free to give them my card."

"Okay, thanks." Evelyn took another card and said her farewells.

Despite everything she had done, she felt peaceful for the drive home. Exhaustion was starting to creep in at the edges of her awareness, but fortunately Evelyn arrived home before it became a danger to drive.

After a long shower, she admitted to herself what she already knew. This will not be the last time I'm going to give into these urges.

Evelyn knew that there was no putting the genie back in the bottle. For better or worse, her true self could no longer be buried. The first time that she had tried to abandon her sexual appetites, it had taken years to fully adjust. Now, in the blink of an eye she had lost all of that progress and she had no interest in starting over again.

However, it was imperative that Mandy could not find out about this side of her.

And so, lying naked on her bed she pulled up her phone and took a selfie of herself from the waist up.

"Wish you were here..." she quickly typed into a text message and hit send.

She was starting to think that perhaps she might fall asleep unanswered when her phone chimed.

"Show me more," the stranger from the beach responded.

"Anything you want," she texted back. "I did a boudoir photoshoot tonight that I think you're going to like. I don't have the pics yet, but I'll show you a few when I get them."

She waited another moment for the phone to chime.

"You know you're going to send them all."

She blushed to herself as she took another selfie, capturing all the way down to her thighs this time. "How about you tell me what you want to see," she typed and hit send. "Make me your model and tell me what you want me to do."