All Comments on 'Return to Eden Ch. 02'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
skyicewolfskyicewolfover 2 years ago

miraculous gift to the fans in this dreary january, thanks insufficient!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely, thanks for the new story :)

ddk285ddk285over 2 years ago

Amazing story line ; Just Wondering what’s next for Mandy and Evelyn . Keep going !!

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewover 2 years ago

Thank you for another story, please keep them coming. Your stories have so many layers and depth. Love how you had Mandy in the background and hints of her activities.

damiano17damiano17over 2 years ago

Great story as always! A gift amongst friends is my favorite story in the site and I had started to believe that there will be no more chapters. Now that you are back, hope is back. You surely haven't lost your skill and I hope you'll go on with many more stories. I can't wait for Mandy's new adventures. So many directions that her story could take.

EmjanssEmjanssabout 2 years ago

I think I know which photographer Mandy should get her summer internship with. Love your work! The best on the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Friend, dang. It's funny to realize that I've been reading (and rereading) your stories since 2014. I still keep coming back. I wish Literotica had more writers of your calibre. Excellent stories as always. the near-crossover between Eve and Mindy with Arthur's party? Hot as heck-arooney dooney. As much as I may want constant new content from you, keep doing what you're doing. You do it very well, and greatness can't be rushed!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just read through these two. Unbelievably hot.

Really hope you continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, after reading about Noah sending Mandy's photos to Tyler in AGAF 09, you HAVE to wonder if he's also going to share Evelyn's photos with her boss, since it's stated Noah knows him! If not, I atleast hope Noah gets her in for another photoshoot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Return to Eden Previous Part
Return to Eden Series Info