Return to Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance smiled and returned his attention to the television.

Evelyn checked her phone as she returned to the kitchen. 9:32pm... We'd better get going soon. Looking up again she found Judy's son, Elliot, closing the fridge with a pair of sodas in his hand. "Oh, hi Mrs. Donovan," he paused, smiling. "I mean, Evelyn."

Evelyn smiled back. She had been trying to get him to call her by her first name for years without much success. She had doubled her effort when he turned eighteen a few months prior, but old habits die hard. "Hi Elliot! Not going out tonight?"

"No," he said meekly, "but Greg's over and we're playing video games." Just like his father but perhaps even less subtle, Evelyn could feel Elliot's eyes as they slowly examined her body. He was a quiet boy, shy and nerdy, but genuinely sweet for the many years that Evelyn had known him.

"Well that's good then. You boys have fun," she said with a wink.

"You too," he said as he started to retreat back down the short hallway. "Don't let mom get too drunk," he joked, just as Judy was exiting the master bedroom behind him.

She playfully smacked his arm and wished him a good night, and soon the two women were out of the condo and taking the elevator to the ground floor. From there, it was only a couple blocks to Pimiento, a cocktail lounge that was popular among young professionals and couples.

Passing by several other bars and clubs on the way, it was obvious that the school year was over and Saturday nights were getting busier in the downtown core. Evelyn was concerned when she saw a small line standing outside of Pimiento, but Judy assured her that their friends were already inside and had secured a table.

Squeezing past the small crowd, Evelyn and Judy made their way inside and found Susan and Diane sitting at a small table in the corner. The women joined their friends, and soon thereafter a waitress came by to serve them.

"I'll have a martini, dirty," Evelyn ordered to start the night.

Judy ordered the same, and soon the women were catching up. Evelyn had gone to school with all three of these women, though Susan was the only one she had graduated with. Judy had graduated two years prior, and Diane had graduated a year after Evelyn.

The conversation soon turned to children and personal lives. Evelyn's friends were all happy to hear that Mandy had survived her second year of university. Judy's son had just graduated high school, while Diane's kids were younger and both approaching the start of high school. Although Susan had no children, she loved to joke about the vacations that she and her boyfriend would take with the money they saved by remaining childless.

Several stories and several drinks later, their conversations began to take a turn for the more suggestive. Susan asked Evelyn if the months without sex were driving her crazy yet. Although they had known each other since they were teenagers and there were not many secrets between them, Evelyn had decided not to tell Judy about the stranger from the beach.

"Maybe a little," Evelyn admitted, her tongue starting to loosen from the pair of martinis and cosmopolitan she had already consumed. "I swear, if it keeps up I'm going to invite the mailman inside one of these days."

Timely, as always, Judy could barely contain herself as she responded. "Next-day delivery is going to be Eve's new booty call." The table erupted with laughter.

Evelyn took a peek at her phone as the lounge started to quiet down. Already 12:05? She could not believe they had been chatting for two hours already.

"Does anyone want to go next door and do a little dancing?" Evelyn's questions seemed to catch her friends off guard. There was a well-known club two doors down from Pimiento, but the women had not gone there in years.

It was Diane that joked this time. "Wow, Eve's gotten all worked up and can't even wait for the delivery man."

While that was not her intent, it was partly true that the conversation had gotten Evelyn thinking about sex.

"You know what..." Susan paused. "Sure, why not. I would actually love to dance. I've been sitting all week. I'd love a little excitement."

The other women eventually agreed, and after clearing their bill and a quick stop to the washroom, they made their way to the club. After a short wait in line the doorman waved the women inside.

"Guess you don't need to see our ID?" Evelyn joked as she passed by.

"Just yours," he responded.

She looked at his face and could not tell if he was joking. Just in case, she reached into her purse and presented her driver's licence. He took the card and closely examined it. Satisfied, he passed it back to her. "Have a good night, Evelyn," he told her with a smirk as he gestured to the door.

Susan, at the front of the group, looked back as they stepped inside. "Did you just get carded?"

"I... I'm not sure," Evelyn smirked. I think he just wanted to know my name, she thought to herself.

It had been at least three years since Evelyn had been to the club, and it was just as loud and crowded as she remembered. Squeezing through the throngs of younger people, she and her friends made their way to the bar and ordered a round of gin and tonics.

Soon after, the women were on the dance floor attracting the attention of several younger men. Judy kept to the side, mostly spectating as Diane and Susan each found dancing partners. Evelyn found herself dancing with two different men before she felt a pair of hands on her hips. Turning, she squinted to see the face in the darkness.

She smiled, unsure of the face smiling back. The young man looked familiar, around Mandy's age, but Evelyn could not recall a name. She could not even be certain that she had seen him before.

She accepted his non-verbal offer and danced with him. Evelyn did not speak, nor could she over the loud music, but she laughed as he pulled her close and moved in time with the current song. Soon, she found herself sandwiched between him and another young man she did not recognize.

Between the two boys, Evelyn secretly relished the sensation of contact as their hands touched her arms, her shoulders, and the small of her back.

They were close--so close she could feel their warmth. She pretended not to notice when one of their hands slipped down and now rested over her ass. Its fingers tested her boundaries multiple times, casually groping the curves of her cheeks. It soon found its way under her skirt and onto her bare skin while the boy behind her had his arms around her, groping at her breasts through the fabric of her dress.

Her heart raced as she imagined just how far these hands might go. She drunkenly doubted she would resist if they decided to undress her and take her, right here in the middle of this crowded club.

Brazenly, Evelyn reached up to comb her fingers through her hair, raising her arms high and inviting these young men to continue exploring her. The language of her body was openly daring them to keep going and test her boundaries.

Accepting her cue, they immediately took to work.

She gasped as a finger pushed between her butt cheeks, remaining outside her panties but intimately close to her most private openings. Higher up, Evelyn feared that her breasts might spring free as a hand plunged below her top, slipping into her bra and wrapping its fingers around her awaiting flesh. Her nipple stiffened in his palm as these young men took ownership of her body.

Her panties were pulled to the side and immediately it was happening. A finger was pushing inside her and she almost collapsed from the sudden sensory overload. The intrusion took her breath away. She frantically looked around the dancefloor, wondering if anyone knew what was happening. She panted between moans, grateful for the loud music. She grabbed a shoulder to steady herself, unsure if it belonged to one of these young men or not.

The straps of her dress and bra fell to the side and her bare breasts invited more attention. Her nipples ached to be pinched, to be pulled and played with. Her body was no longer her own--it belonged to the crowd and especially to these two strangers who had quickly learned what a willing slut she truly was.

A few nearby observers had taken note and were quickly pulling out their cell phones. Evelyn tried desperately to act naturally as an orgasm came and went. Her mind buzzed as she waited for these young men to finish what they had started, not caring if the whole club watched her getting fucked.

Without warning, everything stopped. Despite the loud music, Evelyn could only feel her heartbeat pounding in her ears. The hands retreated so quickly that she did not notice them go, nor did she see the young men leave her there all alone.

She fixed her dress and tried to regain her composure. Her body yearned for more, but she quickly exited the dancefloor, looking for something... her friends or the young men, she did not know. Still dazed, she did not argue when Diane found her and told her they were heading out.

Stepping back outside and onto the sidewalk, Evelyn felt flushed and a little disoriented. She could not recall the last time she had drank so much. The event in the club had happened so quickly that she knew it could not have really happened.

Evelyn had an active imagination, and she knew that when she drank she sometimes imagined vivid sexual fantasies.

It was almost 2am, and it would not be long before the adrenaline wore off and she was ready to sleep.

Diane and Susan, both living across town and in the opposite direction of Evelyn, saw a cab down the street and shouted their farewells as they hurried away to catch it. Evelyn, meanwhile, decided to walk home with Judy. I can just as easily call a cab from her place as I can from here. She also figured it would be safer for the two women to walk together than to leave Judy on her own.

The women stumbled and giggled like a couple of college freshmen, and a few drunken men tried to chat with them as they crossed paths. Soon the ladies were safely back in Judy's condo. Evelyn excused herself to use the washroom and quietly walked down the hall, trying not to wake anyone.

As she finished up and tiptoed back towards the kitchen, she could hear hushed voices. Next to the entryway she found Judy talking to her son, Elliot. Lance must be asleep, based on their whispers, she thought.

"Oh, Evelyn!" Judy whispered. "Elliot was just about to drive his friends home. He can drop you off... it would save you from taking a cab."

"Oh..." Evelyn muttered, a little slow to process the information. "Yeah, sure! Okay." It suddenly dawned on her to keep the volume down. She spoke in as much of a whisper as her drunkenness would allow. "I mean, yeah, that's fine. As long as Elliot doesn't mind. I don't want to be a bother."

"No, it's fine," he assured her. "It's pretty much on the way to Greg's place." He looked her over, with almost an air of concern. He had probably never seen her this drunk before, and Evelyn felt a little embarrassed. Again, she felt him looking at her body and she felt a little warm under the entryway lights.

Grabbing the car keys, Elliot went to his room and returned with Greg, whom Evelyn had met a few times, and another young man she did not know. The boys exchanged an awkward but friendly smile with Evelyn as they all left the condo and took the elevator down to the parking garage.

Elliot and Greg got into the front of the car while Evelyn got into the back with the other young man. She soon discerned from their conversation that all three boys had graduated and would be starting post-secondary in the fall. In fact, Elliot would be going to the same university as Mandy, while the other boys would be attending another local college.

As the car left the parkade, Evelyn felt a wave of fatigue wash over her. The boys were talking about some movie or video game that she knew nothing about. Her head almost immediately started to nod off and her eyes felt heavy. Without realizing it, she felt her head come into contact with the shoulder next to her, and she immediately snapped back upright in embarrassment. But in no time, she was nodding off again and found her head once again slumped onto the young man's shoulder.

It was comfortable and she allowed herself to relax for just a moment. He made no effort to stop her and he did not seem to mind having a drunken older woman use him as a temporary pillow.

Evelyn thought again about the incident at the club. Had it really happened? Had she really just gotten finger-fucked in a crowded bar by someone just barely more than half her age?

No, of course not. That would be ridiculous.

But Evelyn knew that she had indeed danced with some younger men. For some reason, that detail stood out in Evelyn's mind--many of the men in that club looked Mandy's age. She knew that she was still attractive, but she reveled in the possibility that she could still attract such younger men.

MILF, she thought to herself. That's the word I guess they would use for it. But am I really a MILF? Did they just come over to me because I was drunk or maybe they liked what they saw? She wondered again if it could have really happened and how much farther she might have been willing to go. It excited her to think about. Maybe I could have been getting fucked by some twenty-year-old right now.

She imagined it in graphic detail, picturing herself naked and on her back, with some young stud on top of her... inside of her... treating her like just another horny teenage slut to conquer and fuck... to fill with cum and to then forget....

In reality, Evelyn suspected she would be a much better fuck than any twenty-something those guys had ever been with. With her body and her experience, she could have those guys begging her for more. With her skilled tongue and her willingness to fully degrade herself in the bedroom, she could probable even rival anything these young men watched in porn.

And I can certainly outperform any university skank that those guys have fucked, she confidently decided.

She gladly gave herself to her imagination, dreaming herself in some cheap apartment, accompanied by some young stranger. More than the sex, her body yearned to be explored, to be worshipped by someone other than that creep from the beach.

She could feel the warmth of his body against hers, the sensation of her hand on his lap. Still dreaming, she drunkenly thought as her hand slowly slid upwards until it rested on the bulge that was growing in his pants. The stranger froze, unsure what to do as she began to lightly stroke him through the material.

He shifted slightly in his seat and Evelyn stopped, but her hand remained positioned over his fully erect member.

He shifted again and cleared his throat, perhaps hoping to stir her from this embarrassing situation. None of the events registered in her ongoing fantasy.

She imagined herself in a stranger's bed, wanting desperately to be fucked. She dreamt that her body was so heavy, she could not move even if she wanted to. But Evelyn did not want to move. This was exactly where she needed to be.

She dreamt of this hypothetical stranger, gently caressing her shoulder. His caresses moved down her arm and back up. She shivered as her imaginary lover stroked her neck and just beneath her ear.

Her dream was so vivid that goosebumps spread down her arms as the imaginary fingers descended her neck and paused on the straps of her top. Her own mind teased her, imagining him playing with the thin bands of fabric for unbelievably long.

Then, as Evelyn started to wonder if her fantasy might fail her, she dreamt of the strap slowly creeping down her shoulder, gradually moving down her arm and reaching her elbow. The pace was excruciatingly slow, but it gave her body time to experience every moment. She imagined her slinky red dress slowly being pulled down on her left side, exposing her lacy black bra.

Another long pause followed, and Evelyn wondered if perhaps she had fallen asleep within her own dream.

She almost didn't notice the bra strap slip over her same shoulder. In fact, she did not feel the strap move so much as she felt her left breast hanging free as the bra cup slowly pulled away from her body. The skin around her areola tightened as the cool air enveloped her now exposed nipple.

She could hear the faint sound of voices in the distance as she imagined her bare breast, awaiting the stimulation it craved.

The stimulation never came.

Instead she felt her body shifted slightly, allowing the other side of her dress to be pulled down as well. It happened so slowly, but Evelyn savored every moment as she felt her second breast being exposed.

The boys' voices quickened and sounded more excitable, but she could still not understand what they were saying. It sounded like maybe they were arguing in hushed whispers that were barely audible over the sound of the car.

Her dream lingered for seconds that stretched on like hours. The passing streetlights were almost hypnotic, barely visible through her closed eyelids every few seconds. The voices stopped. A couple more flashes of light illuminated the car, out of sync with the rhythm of the streetlights.

Even in her dream, she descended into a deeper layer of sleep.

"Is she still passed out?"

The voices were still muffled, but she could just make out the words.

"I think she's just sleeping."

"Shit... I hope so. Mrs. Donovan?"

Yes?

"Umm... Mrs. Donovan?" The voice was faint, almost a whisper as though it was afraid to wake her.

Yes? It took another second for the words to move from her brain to her lips. "Hmm?" She answered.

"We're home Mrs. Donovan. Err... well, you're home I mean."

She opened her eyes suddenly, feeling a small surge of panic. She looked down to confirm her dress was in place and her breasts were covered. Her nerves calmed at the realization that it had all been another dream.

Evelyn smiled and reached for the door. "Oh..." She paused, remembering how drunk she was in front of her best friend's son and his friends. "Right. Of course. Thank you so much, Elliot."

She struggled for a moment with the door and finally opened it.

"Are you... okay? Do you need help?" Elliot asked, concerned.

Evelyn shook her head and stepped out onto her driveway. Trying to take a step, her hand caught the car. This is so humiliating. "I... uh... yeah, can you please give me a hand?"

Without a second thought, Elliot turned off the car and quickly stepped out. His face showed a mixture of concern and amusement, watching this woman he had known his whole life make a fool of herself.

Greg quickly exited as well, with each boy standing on each side of Evelyn. Meanwhile, the third boy followed at a distance, apparently feeling obligated to help but unsure what else he could do. Elliot and Greg each placed an arm around her waist, while she placed her arms on each of their shoulders. They allowed her to walk under her own power, but they helped keep her upright as she moved towards the house. The lights were all off, except for the light in the entryway.

Mandy must be asleep, Evelyn thought, somewhat relieved. The last thing she needed was for her daughter to see her like this.

She fumbled with the keys for a while before Greg asked if he could help. She smiled at him and said nothing as he took the keys from her hand and opened the door.

Bracing herself on the doorframe, she took a cautionary step away from the boys. She stumbled back again, and one pair of hands caught her by the shoulders. At the same time, another stray hand found itself on her butt, grasping her left cheek.

She giggled, unsure which boy had done it. She was starting to wonder if perhaps she was still dreaming...