All Comments on 'Return to Garden Place'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PwaymanPwaymanover 2 years ago

Thanks, Ann. Always good to read another of your lovely stories.

ChironomidChironomidover 2 years ago

All your stories are immediate classics. You've got the places, the times, and the people nailed perfectly. I'm looking forward to the next one.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

The usual excellent offering, Ann. I did enjoy the illustrations of show-biz bitchery, insincerity and resentment which extend even unto the tenth generation (or so it seems)---I was smiling all the time I was reading the opening scene in the TV studio with Sheila's every gambit being thwarted. Highly amusing. Once more, five stars.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

It's always good to have one of your stories. They are so well crafted and interesting, and I don't mean the sex. I gave you 5 stars but didn't favorite it because it isn't your best work.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Behind the scenes and between the sheets … beautifully written. Thank you so much!

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

id liked more well done be well safe and happy a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somehow I thought Sheila would be involved in the final scene, maybe being seduced by one of the actresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've never read a bad story that you've shared with us. Thank you for a lovely escape for the last hour.

donmiller31donmiller31over 2 years ago

The stories get better written every time I read a new one and I have been reading them for a good many years. The assistance you are getting from someone makes them absolutely perfect in their presentation. Almost too perfect in my opinion. I enjoy a little mistake once in a while but in any event continue the great work.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

You don't have a story that I disliked.... ever

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 2 years ago

Always love your stories, Ann.

Thank you.

kathy2012kathy2012about 2 years ago

Ann you certainly have not lost your touch! Very nice dialogue, pent up desire! Hot sex, I was so wet it only took a stroke on my clit to bring me to orgasm! Great stuff!

Best regards,

Kathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...