Return to Garden Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was definitely worth waiting for," Kaitlyn said as their lips parted.

"It's been quite a while since anyone's kissed me like that," Doreen admitted as she caught her breath.

"And that's a shame," Kaitlyn noted, brushing an outstretched hand against Doreen's cheek. "A woman as beautiful as you should be kissed like that every day."

"You're seeing the woman I was twenty years ago," Doreen pointed out.

"I'm seeing a woman who is just as desirable today as she was the first time I met her," Kaitlyn responded.

"We'll see," the older woman offered in a voice almost too low to be heard.

Another kiss followed, this time initiated by Doreen, a kiss that was just as passionate as the first. At the same time, she laid one hand on Kaitlyn's left breast and reached around the smaller woman to place the other on her back. The warmth of her body could be felt right through her dress, adding to the stimulation of her own. Doreen could also feel the hardness of Kaitlyn's nipple against the palm of her hand.

Kaitlyn in response rolled both of her hands down Doreen's back, taking hold of the older woman's ass cheeks and squeezing them softly. Her tongue glided back and forth between Doreen's mouth and her own, massaging its counterpart. Their interaction became more aggressive with each passing heartbeat as they tugged at each other's clothing, causing a small rip in Doreen's dress.

"I know that we have new outfits waiting at the studio for the afternoon interview," Kaitlyn pointed out as she paused after causing the tear, "but it would really be awkward if both of us showed up in tattered states."

Doreen nodded her agreement, then after taking a few steps back reached for the zipper of her dark blue dress and slowly undid it. As it dropped to the floor, the fifty-eight-year-old continued with the foundation garment she'd begun to wear in recent years, following with her nude-colored pantihose. She then hesitated a few moments before removing her bra and lowering her panties, but they followed soon enough, leaving her naked.

"I hope you're not disappointed," Doreen said after a few seconds, praying that Kaitlyn wasn't.

"How could I ever be disappointed with you?" Kaitlyn replied, adding that a beautiful woman was like a fine wine, and in this case, she couldn't wait to sample such a vintage.

With Doreen's eyes tightly fixed upon her, Kaitlyn unzipped and shimmied out of her form-fitting dress, dropping it to the floor beneath her feet. All she'd worn beneath the tight gown was a set of custom-made bra and panties, designed to be both sexy and supportive. They were ridiculously expensive, but the shorter brunette discarded them with no more concern than if they'd come from a department store's bargain bin. Then, with her hands on her hips, she stood as naked as the day she was born, inviting Doreen to take as long a look as she wanted to.

Doreen would've been hard pressed to say how many women she had seen naked in her life, but one thing that was clear to her was that none compared to the beauty that stood before her. Kaitlyn had always been a fitness fanatic and, while no one could ever be said to have a perfect body, the younger actress had to be damn well close to it.

Kaitlyn's breasts were those of a Greek statue, rounded and firm, as if gravity had no sway. Wide pink areolas, almost two inches in diameter, stood in contrast to her much lighter skin and in the center of each stood hard thick nipples, of an impressive length and width.

Dropping her gaze lower, Doreen took a moment to further appreciate the tightly trimmed triangle of dark hair that barely covered the mound beneath it. Just to the left of it, on Kaitlyn's upper thigh, was a tattoo of an Egyptian ankh, gold with black hieroglyphs. As she turned right and left to give Doreen a better view, she also saw Kaitlyn had a red rose on the left side of her upper back and a small teddy bear just above her right buttocks.

"I ... I don't have the words to describe how beautiful you are," Doreen finally said.

"Actions always speak louder than words," Kaitlyn replied as, again closing the distance between them, she pressed her naked body against Doreen's, their mouths meeting in another soul-searching kiss.

Another kiss followed, one initiated by Doreen and filled with a greedy ferocity, fueled by the thought that what might have once been no more than a fleeting fantasy had become sudden reality. Eager tongues slid back and forth while bodies pressed tightly enough together for each to feel the racing beats of the other's heart.

With the last of any inhibitions behind her, Doreen allowed the rising lust within her to take control. For a fleeting instant, she wondered how many fans of their old show would've given most anything to be in her place right now. But then she dismissed that thought with the realization that they wanted to be with Cyndi Reynolds, and that woman only existed in some writer's mind. It was Kaitlyn Giordano in her arms, a woman of flesh and blood and all too real.

Pressing Kaitlyn against the nearby wall, Doreen ran her hands up and down her body, one hand cupping the younger woman's breasts while the other slipped between her legs, coming to rest against the dark-haired mound. At the same time, she pressed their lips together, their tongues engaging in a vivacious exchange.

"Oh yes," Kaitlyn moaned softly as she felt a satisfying warmth spread across her body.

Doreen slipped three extended fingers into Kaitlyn, probing deep within to quickly locate her most sensitive spots while at the same time teasing the clitoris above with her thumb. Kaitlyn released a cry of delight, spurring Doreen to increase the force and speed of her penetration.

It had been some time since Doreen had been with anyone, but she fell right back into a familiar groove, demonstrating a steady, well-practiced rhythm that carried Kaitlyn down the road to Elysium. A passage that caused her body to quiver in anticipation of an onrushing climax. One that arrived barely a dozen breaths later, causing the smaller woman's body to stiffen in Doreen's arms as the fires of Eros raged through it. It was only a small orgasm, but enough to put a smile of satisfaction on her face.

"I think you enjoyed that almost as much as I did," Kaitlyn said once her body had stopped trembling.

"I think you're right," Doreen grinned, feeling quite pleased with herself.

-=-=-=-

Hand in hand, the two naked women moved over to the bed, falling into each other's arms as they dropped onto the mattress. Now it was Kaitlyn who was the initiator as, climbing on top of Doreen, she again kissed her passionately, tongues interplaying as each explored the inner recesses of the other's mouth.

She worked her way down across Doreen's neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses and soft bites, while at the same time taking hold of the older woman's breasts and squeezing them softly. The larger woman's mounds might not have been as prominent as Kaitlyn's, but they were no less deserving of attention, something that the younger actress was more than willing to give.

Reaching Doreen's left breast, Kaitlyn closed her mouth around the extended nipple, swirling her tongue back and forth across it before drawing it deeply into her mouth. She suckled at it like a hungry babe for long moments, then shifted to its twin where she did the same. Back and forth she went, pinning Doreen's hands back above her head, displaying an ever-rising desire.

Doreen continued to moan as ripples of delight spread out, first across her chest and then throughout her body. Kaitlyn had only half her years, but it was quickly clear that she didn't lack experience. In fact, Doreen doubted she had been half as good when she was the younger woman's age.

Releasing her hold on Doreen's interlocked wrists, Kaitlyn shared another flurry of kisses with the woman beneath her before starting her way down the length of her body. Reaching the prize between Doreen's legs, Kaitlyn took a moment to admire the lightly haired mound, the object of many a night's dreams. A mix of white and gray strands reflected the difference in their ages, but failed to make any difference in the desire in Kaitlyn's heart.

She ran her fingers across the mound, feeling the wetness of the older woman's arousal. She planted soft kisses to the left and right of the sweet flower, then kissed the center of it, tickling it with the tip of her tongue, an action that elicited a long, deep sigh from Doreen.

Using her thumb to part the way, Kaitlyn stretched her tongue into Doreen as far as it would go, caressing the soft folds as it penetrated her core. She guided the darting appendage back and forth, savoring the sweet nectar of the older woman. Pulling her tongue back, Kaitlyn replaced it with her fingers, further stimulating the sensitive flesh as she felt Doreen's body react to her efforts.

As Doreen herself had noted, Kaitlyn had only half her years but, as far as women went, she had nearly twice her experience -- the result of having come of age at a time when women were more open to expanding their horizons. She brought all of that skill to bear now as, in less time than it had taken the older woman to accomplish the same task, Kaitlyn brought Doreen to the edge of the precipice.

Doreen gripped the headboard behind her as her body quivered back and forth, a rush of excitement raging through her. Kaitlyn continued her pleasing penetrations, alternating between her hands and mouth.

"I'm going to ..." Doreen moaned softly, her words abruptly cut off by a sudden surge of joy.

A surge that rocked her body, even as Doreen continued to hold her tight, not stopping her ministrations until she felt Kaitlyn collapse beneath her. Then she lifted herself up alongside her to share one last kiss -- at least for the moment.

-=-=-=-

They took a few moments to just lay there, gently stroking each other's bodies, with Doreen paying particular attention to Kaitlyn's breasts. She had always been a 'breast woman', fascinated by them even before her own had fully developed. In school, she'd had to be careful not to be caught staring too long in the locker room, least someone mark her as queer. Something you certainly didn't want in small town Nebraska, especially in the late fifties. It wasn't until she moved to Los Angeles years later that Doreen realized that not only was that exactly what she was, but that there were a lot of women like her in her new home. In fact, it was the star of the very first show she appeared on, Pamela Ryan, who introduced her to the sixties incarnation of the Hollywood Sewing Circle, where it didn't take long for her to become a popular member.

Her recollection of that long ago Sisterhood prompted Doreen to compare the bounty before her to that of some of the women she'd come to know through it. One actress immediately came to mind, a two-time Academy Award winner who, while she might have been past her prime at the time career-wise, had still proved a dynamo in bed, leaving Doreen the memory of one of the most exciting nights of her life. A memory that she couldn't help but think was about to be eclipsed.

Kaitlyn recognized the hunger in Doreen's eyes; it was a look she'd seen many times in men, and not a small number of women. People were drawn to her breasts. They were the first thing anyone noticed about her and oftentimes all they remembered, but Kaitlyn had realized long ago that, if not for 'the girls', she'd never have had the career she'd had. So, she decided, let them look, because in most cases that was all they were ever going to get to do. Doreen, however, was not one of those cases.

Lifting herself upward, Kaitlyn took hold of her right breast and pressed it against Doreen's face, her pert nipple pressing against the older woman's lips. An offering the larger woman quickly accepted, drawing both the expanded nipple and the surrounding areola into her mouth, her tongue eagerly darting back and forth across it.

"Mmmmm," Kaitlyn purred as she pressed her breast forward even harder, arching her head back as she closed her eyes.

Doreen slipped her right arm around Kaitlyn's body, holding her firmly in place as she also dropped her other hand down between the smaller woman's legs, again stroking her damp mound. All the while, continuing to suck at her breast as if she had been starving. In a way, she had been, not for nourishment, but for gratification of her desire.

She continued to feast at Kaitlyn's abundance for long moments, then shared a deep kiss before moving on to the equally delightful mound to its left. There to duplicate her actions, until, again shifting her body, Kaitlyn pressed their busts together, mashing the soft flesh together as their mouths once more engaged in another round of passionate kisses.

Eager for more, Doreen stole out of Kaitlyn's embrace and dropped down to the bottom of the bed, there to take hold of Kaitlyn's legs and spread them apart. Slipping into the space created, she moved to within inches of the younger woman's sex, taking a long moment to appreciate its beauty.

As she did so, Kaitlyn reached down and gently stroked her mound, using her fingers to part the folds, giving Doreen an even more intimate view of the treasure within. The older woman responded by leaning her head inward and kissing the bright pink softness. She then lifted her body upward and, taking hold of her breasts, rubbed the tip of each against Kaitlyn's exposed clit. Adding her other hand to the mix, the younger woman took hold of Doreen's breasts and pressed them together, even as she continued to massage her sex with them.

"That feels nice," Kaitlyn said softly, "but I bet your tongue would feel even better."

A broad smile on her face, Doreen again glided her body downward as sliding her breasts out of Kaitlyn's palms allowed her to place them instead on the sides of her mound. Kaitlyn ran her fingers across her mound a few times, caressing her clit before silently inviting Doreen to do the same.

Starting with an outstretched hand on each of Kaitlyn's thighs, Doreen ran them up across her body, all the way to the underside of her breasts. Then she brought them back, converging at her mound where the tips of her fingers danced back and forth. An erotic ballet that was soon joined by her tongue, as it ran back and forth the length of the younger woman's pussy before slipping inside it.

"Oh yes," Kaitlyn moaned, louder than before.

It had been a while since Doreen had been this intimate with another woman and she took her time, wanting to enjoy each precious moment. Kaitlyn's last experience had been much more recent, but she nevertheless wanted to savor every moment as well.

Doreen continued to explore the depths of Kaitlyn's core as the woman beneath her embraced her breasts, massaging them firmly, tweaking her nipples between her fingers. After all, what was the use of having such celebrated boobs if you didn't get the chance to play with them yourself once in a while?

The senior actress might have started off slowly, but it didn't take long for her to fall back on every trick she'd learned over the last forty years to once more bring Kaitlyn to the brink. She used her fingers, her tongue, the softness of her lips, all to drive the younger woman mad with desire as she rocked back and forth on the bed, the sheet beneath her now balled up in her hands. Kaitlyn had once mentioned to Doreen that she had a more or less hair trigger, but the veteran actress wasn't going to take any chances and redoubled her efforts.

Doreen lifted her head from between Kaitlyn's legs and laid the flat of her hand up against the younger woman's mound, rubbing it back and forth with ever increasing force. She also again shifted her body so that Kaitlyn's breasts were once more within reach of her mouth and she again took her fill. When Kaitlyn did explode, mere minutes later, it was with overwhelming force, her body quivering with orgasmic delight.

This time, however, Doreen didn't pause, and even before Kaitlyn's climax fully subsided, she climbed further up the prone woman's body and, leaning inward, pressed her breasts against her face. Kaitlyn took hold of them and held tight as she kissed the one on the left, swirling her tongue back and forth across the thick nipple before drawing it between her lips.

Doreen let out a long, soft moan as Kaitlyn shifted to her other breast and lavished equal attention on it. She loved having her breasts sucked and as she closed her eyes, she allowed her mind to drift back to distant dreams, fantasies she never imagined might one day come to life. Moving back to the first breast, Kaitlyn duplicated her earlier effort, filling her friend with ever increasing joy.

Kaitlyn then slipped out from under Doreen and, positioning her on all fours, assumed a similar stance behind her. She kissed the small of the older woman's back, moving downward until, after parting her cheeks with her hands, she brought her tongue once more to bear on Doreen's pussy. She licked it a few more times, moving right and left to the soft cheeks that bordered it, kissing them as well.

Then she lifted Doreen up into a more upright posture, leaving her still on her knees but now flush against her own body. One hand closed around Doreen's left breast while the other did the same against her pussy, each now applying her own special brand of magic. She kissed the back of Doreen's neck, prompting her to arch her head back far enough to meet Kaitlyn's lips with her own. Back and forth they rocked, until Kaitlyn's efforts brought another orgasm from within Doreen, one that left her satisfyingly drained.

-=-=-=-

Kaitlyn rolled over toward the night table next to the bed and took note of the time. Soon enough they would have to leave the comfort of the bed and each other's arms and head for the studio for their appearance on Good Afternoon America. For now, however, she just wanted to savor these last moments.

By late tonight she would be back in Los Angeles, preparing for an early morning meeting about her next project. Likewise, Doreen had a reserved seat on the evening train out of Grand Central that would see her back in Vermont, once more taking up the reins of the farm she had bought after her retirement from show business. When their paths might cross again was a question neither could answer. Still, the last few hours were something they would never regret.

"Flip you for first crack at the shower," Doreen said as she looked over Kaitlyn's shoulder and also took note of the time.

"Tell you what," the younger woman smiled, "why don't we just share it?"

A smile Doreen returned. There was just enough time for one more orgasm, or if they were lucky, maybe two.

However the TV-Movie was received by the fans and critics, both would agree that returning to Garden Place had been certainly worth it.

END