All Comments on 'Return To Point Hollow Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

tell rovers to fuck off.

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
Another Legal Hammer Drops

Way to go Mike Todd, clean up that BOI

OhYeahhh, WW creates another pleasing moment .. Goodbye to you Finnerman and Silas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations and Thank You.

Congratulations on your 475th chapter. I have read them all, enjoyed them immensely, and wanted to figure out how much you had written. It appears that there is a minimum of 3 pages per chapter though many have more. It also appears that there are about 3,750 words per page., which equates to 5.343 million words at a minimum. Three quarters of your chapters appear within 4 days of the prior chapter, though you have taken several well earned breaks of 3 weeks of so. Congratulations and thank you very much.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wow, what an intriguing story!

This story has more moving parts than an aircraft carrier, but somehow, WW, you make it flow coherently.

I think the toxic venom of the Dems in this story is indicative of today's society, well done. I doubt, however, that is the cause of the deaths of the six in Hollow Point. I am betting that somehow the injection was a type of neurotoxin. The problem is identifying the perp.

The issue is now complicated by Rover's BAU, a truly deep swamp organ.

What I can't figure out is why Jack Muscone, the local FBI SAC is not in the investigation, because it causes state lines.

You've foreshadowed the DA's evil plenty, but the motivation escapes me. It has to be vapid pursuit of power, but how does the DA justify their hostile actions.

Great job of encapsulating the rhetoric and actions of the left's vitriol. You've not this a political story, but you walk a very fine line. You do it so well, too!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 4 years ago
Bob Rover

will never be allowed in.......without handcuffs....

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AN INCIDENT WITH SCI FI OVERTONES

with the same cast of haters jumping on any bandwagon to undermine society for their own personal avarice. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****A lot of twists and turns. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES