Return to the Constipation Clinic

Story Info
Hannah takes Gemeca to a familiar place.
3k words
3.71
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemeca stepped out of the shower and dabbed herself dry. She sat on the toilet and peed while she dried her hair with another towel.

She experienced knots in her tummy and she felt the undeniable pressure in rectum that told her it was time to pass a fecal bulk from her tender turd cutter.

Gemeca parted her feet and leaned forward, ready to birth the beast of burden within her depths. But it only moved down a little bit, then it stopped.

You've gotta be kidding, she thought.

She pushed down on it again, but it only moved down a bit and went right back to its original position.

I can't believe how hard this fucking thing is.

Gemeca reached around with her right index finger and felt around her open anus. She dared to put her finger up in there and the tip of it touched the head of a smooth, warm clay mass that left a thin fecal film on her finger tip.

She cleaned her fingertip with a flushable wipe, got up and washed her hands. She put on her black velvet trim satin pajamas and her matching black satin bonnet.

Gemeca drove to a coffee house to meet her father Germaine on his lunch break to discuss her future.

Germaine hugged his daughter and thanked her for coming on such short notice. They sat at a booth.

"Gemeca, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why leave the house wearing a bonnet?"

"Dad, don't start with me. Mom wears a bonnet all the time, and you don't say anything to her."

"Because she only wears it at home, and she knows I'll put my foot in her behind if she leaves home with it on."

"Mom misses you being at the house," Gemeca shifted the topic. "She acts like she doesn't, but she does."

"I know I've been away," Germaine said. "But, with these new contracts, it requires me to travel."

"Make that money, dad."

"Your mother tells me you got a job."

"Yes. Gateway Academic Staffing."

"She also told me you met a guy."

Germaine watched Gemeca's eyes gloss over.

"Marquis."

"What's the game plan, baby girl?"

Gemeca sipped her Almond Milk Latte.

"I want to be an internet model like grandmom."

Germaine palmed his face. Gemeca had seen him do this before when Hannah said or did something he deemed utterly stupid or illogical.

"What?" Gemeca asked.

"Did your mother tell you about that website?"

"Yes, I know everything, even how you went behind her back and slept with grandmom."

"Did your mother tell you about her hoe phase?"

"She touched on it. But, she's not as bad as most of these men out here. They just cheat and make babies."

"Nevermind the women who pick these no-good men in the first place, right baby girl?"

"It's not their fault. It's the patriarchy."

"Why would you want to be like your grandmother?"

"She was a boss bitch. She made money."

"Your grandmother lived fruitfully, but she also died disgracefully. People remember her as that black woman with the big butt who pooped on camera for money."

"Grandmom lived her best life."

"Okay then. Where is Grandmom now?"

"I wanna poop on camera and get paid for it."

"Okay, fine. You wanna ruin your life, go ahead."

"Come on, dad. We live in the 21st century."

"I have 25 hundred put aside for you. I'll cash it out and you can do whatever you want with it. But, don't ask me for anything else."

"At least be happy for me. You said you'd support anything I wanted to do as long as it was profitable."

"I also said it had to be objectively decent. To this day, your mother can't show her face in public without people recognizing her from the videos she made. Nobody knows your mother and I are even married. That's why she stays in the house and she doesn't go anywhere."

"I'm going to be smart about it," Gemeca proclaimed.

"Foolish child. All right. If you're going to go down this road, just remember to do one thing."

"What?" she asked.

Germaine grinned and said, "Don't show your face."

--------------------------

Marquis had the day off and decided to drop by the church and get the sanctuary ready for Sunday service. He would be preaching his first sermon on sexual sin.

His mid-aged mother Marla greeted him with a hug at the sanctuary doors and followed him as he cleaned up and went about his usual chores around the church.

Before Marla divorced her husband Luther, she had two children with him: Marquis and his sister Lucy.

Marla wanted full custody of the children so that she could use Marquis and Lucy as weapons against Luther, but the family court judge (a Christian who didn't want to see the family split up) appointed them joint custody.

Since then, Marla has been trying to turn Marquis against Luther, but to no avail. Lucy had washed her hands of her mother after Marla tried to seduce Lucy's boyfriend when Lucy was a senior in high school.

Marquis, however, still held out hope that Marla was a decent person who could change her ways, so long as she went to church and read her bible. But, it seemed like all Marla read were articles on celebrity gossip sites.

"Did you talk to your sister?" Marla asked Marquis.

"Yeah," Marquis removed the wind muff from the podium microphone.

"You know she's leaving college to marry that no good plumber that makes 40k a year."

"Actually, he makes 75k a year. He started at 40k when he worked for his buddy in undergrad. Now, he helps run the company."

"I still think he's a broke-ass bum. Why couldn't your sister find a lawyer or a doctor? They make good money."

"Lucy's not dropping out. She graduating soon."

"I still think you turned out better. You were always my favorite. Lucy's gonna turn out just like her father."

Marquis took out his buzzing mobile device.

"Excuse me, mom."

"Is that some girl?"

"Deacon," Marquis pointed to Marla. "Take her to the basement so she can help with the potluck."

Marquis entered the lobby.

"Hey."

"I'm outside," Gemeca whispered on the other end.

Marquis came outside and looked around. He spotted Gemeca's car and sped walked over to it. He leaned his lanky body down until his head was in the driver side window, sucking faces with hers. Then, he kneeled down.

"Still coming to service this Sunday?"

"I'll be there," Gemeca said.

Marquis pointed to Gemeca's black satin bonnet.

"Please tell me you're not going to wear that here."

"I won't," she said and laughed. "I'll have my hair done, and I have a nice bodycon dress picked out."

"Good," he told her. "It's bad enough my mom wears her bonnet in public."

Gemeca pointed past Marquis.

"Who's that?"

Marquis turned around and saw Marla standing on the church steps.

"You'd better go. I'll call you later."

As Gemeca pulled off, Marla came down the steps.

"Wanna tell me who that was?"

"A guest I'm bringing on Sunday."

"She got kids?"

"No."

"She single?"

"Mom, enough."

"You starting to act just like your father now, keeping secrets from me."

"It's not a secret. It's called mind your business."

Marquis went back inside while Marla used her mobile device to record Gemeca's license plate as Gemeca pulled out.

---------------------------

Hannah got up off of the toilet and looked at what she deposited in the bowl. It was a huge pile of creamy poo that reminded her of pumpkin puree.

It smelled appalling.

While Hannah dug between her cheeks with alcohol-free wipes, Gemeca came into the bathroom, dropped her mobile device on the clothes hamper and sat down on the edge of the tub, arms folded to her chest.

"Time of the month?" Hannah looked at the poo swear on the wipe before she dropped it into the bowl.

"My dookie is stuck," Gemeca announced. She saw Hannah pull up her leggings around her cellulite-laden, cotton cheese textured thighs. "Your shit stinks, mom."

Hannah used the toilet brush to break up the poo pile.

"At least I can poop," Hannah flushed again. "I bet that thing in your anus feels like a lumpy cricket ball."

After the poop went down the trap (leaving deep orange smears in the bowl), Hannah washed her hands.

Gemeca shut her eyes and pressed down on what was in her rectum. It felt mountainous as it rubbed against the walls of her anal canal.

"Dairy," Hannah sat next to her. "Does it every time."

"Can you help me or not?"

"I can't," Hannah said. "But, I know who can."

-------------------------

The next morning, Gemeca and Hannah got dressed and got ready to go get Gemeca the help she needed.

Gemeca called Marquis and asked if he would come along because she felt like she needed support.

Marquis introduced himself to Hannah, and Hannah was instantly smitten by the tall, lanky fellow in his mid-length single breasted topcoat, wearing his wingtip luxury formal shoes.

Lord Jesus, Hannah thought as Marquis' large hand shook her tiny hand and made her pussy throb.

Hannah now understood why her late mother Teah had been secretly having sex with her then baby daddy Germaine. Marquis seemed like the type of man who would dust the cobwebs off of Hannah's dried up cooter cat and make it drip with moisture as it did in her youth.

Gemeca took note of how Hannah was behaving around Marquis, and it made her uneasy. Even jealous.

When they arrived at the rebranded Care For Your Colon Wellness Clinic, Marquis remained outside to take a call from his mother while Gemeca signed in and sat down in the waiting area with Hannah.

"He's cute, isn't he?" Gemeca asked her.

"He's handsome," Hannah replied plainly.

"You wanna fuck him?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Do you want to have sex with him?"

Hannah was going to cuss Gemeca out, but didn't.

"You want the truth?"

"Yes, mom. Let's hear your truth."

"Yes. I'm hot for him. Marquis is young and he's on his way to becoming a high value man."

"Following in grandmom's footsteps?"

"Gemeca, you have a good man right in front of you and you're acting like you can go out there and get another one if you want. If you had any brains in your head, you'd be swooning over this guy, doing everything in your power to stay in his good graces. So, drop that funky attitude and be nice." Hannah leaned in close to Gemeca as Marquis walked in. "If you won't do, another bitch will." Hannah looked up at Marquis and smiled. "Your mom again?"

"She worries too much," he sat down. "She thinks I'm at an honors ceremony with my sister."

Hannah looked at Gemeca and said, "You keep on looking so good, young man and I'm gonna have to jump on your bones." Hannah got up with her handbag. "You two go ahead. I have to use the bathroom."

Marquis watched Hannah's butt bounce as she headed for the restroom. Gemeca elbowed him and thinned her eyes at him. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

The kiss made Gemeca feel a little better. When it was time for Gemeca to see the doctor, they headed to the back of the office. Hannah joined them a few minutes later just before the doctor came in and introduced himself.

"I'm Doctor Bismuth."

"Gemeca."

Bismuth looked to Hannah with a grin.

"How you been, Mrs. Pullman?"

"Great. Yourself?"

"Business is good." Bismuth looked to Marquis. "I'm sorry, sir. You are...?"

"My boyfriend," Gemeca evil-eyed Hannah.

"All right," Bismuth said. "You'll need all the moral support you can get. So, what's the issue here?"

Before Gemeca could even speak, Hannah quickly told Bismuth, "Functional constipation."

"Figures," Bismuth bobbed his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gemeca asked.

"It means you'll need a colonoscopy."

"What's that?"

Marquis answered, "That's where they take a tube a tiny camera on the end of it and they stick it up your butt."

"Eww! Ain't nobody putting anything in my butt!"

Hannah said, "Girl, shut up. I found a lavender jewelled butt plug in your dirty clothes hamper. Don't act like you never had foreign objects up your ass before."

Gemeca covered her face, mortified.

"I'm ordering an endoscopy too," Bismuth said.

Gemeca looked up at Marquis, worried.

"That sounds worse than the first one!"

Marquis looked to Bismuth on this one.

"Gemeca, an endoscopy procedure involves inserting an endoscope down your esophagus."

Gemeca looked to Marquis to translate.

"That's where they put the tube down your throat."

"Wait. They're going to take the same tube that goes in my ass and put it down my throat?!"

Hannah pointed to the door.

"Marquis, get this child out of here before I smack the shit out of her."

Marquis yanked Gemeca up by the arm.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked.

"You can't do this to me," Gemeca cried.

"Get her the fuck outta here!" Hannah shouted.

"I'm an independent woman," Gemeca petitioned. "I have rights! My body, my choice!"

Hannah exhaled and nodded.

"I'm so sorry. She doesn't know shit about the world."

Hannah smiled at him and recalled one detail.

"Heard you and Kenya got divorced."

Bismuth sat down across from Hannah.

"It is what it is. Still with Germaine?"

"Yes."

"Good for you. Me? I got tired of the triathlon."

"She ran you crazy?"

"That and I got sick of competing with her. I have to compete with other doctors, rival practices, and then I had to come home and compete with her too. I told her she can go. I got the house; she got one of the cars."

"I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"Don't be," Bismuth said. "I knew what I was getting into when I met her. I was chasing that big booty, sucking on them toes, and eating that pussy. Then, she had a mid-life crisis, said she wasn't happy. I'm not an entertainer. It's not my job to make her happy. She ripped our family apart over some bullshit. But, guess what? My money is right. My practice is growing, and I'm looking for a new Mrs. Bismuth. So, I'm not mad at all."

"She will regret it," Hannah said. "I told my daughter that good men don't grow on trees. But, she acts like she has her pick of the litter from here until the end of time."

"Hannah, I didn't want to say anything, but..."

"But what?"

"Gemeca behaves just like my ex-wife, and I knew that I recognized that kid who was with her. That's Pastor Luther Dawson's son."

"You know Marquis?"

"I know his parents. Watch out for his mother; she is something else. Luther told me she tried to turn the kids against him. Marquis doesn't see it, but Marla is a toxic. I hope he cuts her loose and moves on with his life. She is really the only thing holding him back."

Hannah stood up and shouldered her bag.

"I hope so too. Gemeca really likes him."

------------------------

After Hannah left the house to meet with Germaine across town, Gemeca called Marquis and he came over.

Gemeca was wearing her black satin bonnet, a black plush fleece long bathrobe speckled with white stars. She was barefoot as she walked across the carpet floor and turned to Marquis with her hands in the bathrobe pockets.

"Nice place," he told her.

"My mom's gone until Sunday."

"Okay."

Gemeca undid the straps of her robe and exposed her naked frontal area to Marquis.

Her breasts were bell shaped B cup perfection, her abs were toned, and her midriff was something out of a swimwear catalogue. Her pubic hair was shaved into a neat little mohawk.

She turned around and let the bathrobe fall from her shoulders and on to her arms bent at the elbows. Then, she let her arms down and let the bathrobe to fall free from her body, exposing her incredible ass to him.

Marquis kissed her neck from behind. She moaned.

He pressed his erection up against her natal cleft and felt both the vibration and the warmth of a long, fart as she leaned slightly forward, knees bent, hands on her tummy.

"It's about to come out," Gemeca said, and got on the sofa, on her knees. She spread her cheeks and showed him her gaped anus chockfull of hard poop. "Watch me push this dookie," Gemeca breathed, and started pressing down on what was inside of her.

Marquis couldn't move or speak as Gemeca's anus spread wide to accommodate what looked like a wad of mini black charcoal briskets. The pellets dropped out of her and on to the sofa and carpet.

When Gemeca was done, she rubbed her cheeks and smacked them sensually. She turned, sat down, ad looked at what she released. She was disappointed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just feel like there's more in there." She rubbed her tummy. "I'm not done yet."

"Come to my place."

"It's too soon."

"Okay," Marquis showed his keys. "Gotta run."

"See you Sunday," Gemeca put her rob back on.

After Marquis shut the door, Gemeca sat down on the sofa and stared at the dark poop pellets she dropped mere moments ago.

How do I tell him that I want him to fuck me in the ass? she thought. I hope I didn't scare him off by shitting in front of him.

She used tissue to pick up each and every poop ball on the carpet.

Maybe mom is right, she thought again. I have to step up my game if I want to make him mine.

Gemeca put that last poop ball into the nearby waste basket and removed the bag.

I need to make more money, she pondered. But one thing I can't do is show my face.