Return to the Lake Ch. 08

Story Info
Cuck-a-doodle-do.
2.4k words
4.55
4.8k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Cuck-a-doodle-do

I woke up with a massive hangover. I'd probably had a few more bourbons than I should have the previous night, on top of copious amounts of wine during dinner and cocktails before.

I looked over at my wife, who was still dead to the world. I'd grown accustomed to her wake-up blowjobs, but it was highly doubtful that it was going to happen again that morning. Just as well.....I was in desperate need of a shower, and Stephanie would likely demand to have one too. Her body had been abused...inside and out...particularly during the after-dinner activities.

I popped a couple of Advils for my headache, took a quick shower and threw on a bathing suit and long-sleeve T-shirt, as it was still a bit cool out. Maybe this was the morning I'd be able to go for a quiet paddle on the lake, and not get distracted by a masturbating vixen down on the dock.

The cottage was silent when I went downstairs. It seemed everyone was sleeping off the previous night's debauchery. I grabbed an orange juice and made myself an espresso, then ventured down to the dock.

I slipped the canoe into the water at the beach and paddled out into the lake. It was like glass, and the only activity was a loon near the far shore, which was diving for its breakfast.

I hadn't had any alone time all weekend, so it was a rare opportunity to contemplate the events of the weekend, and of the past two weeks. It seemed hard to believe how I'd gone from a state of extreme sexual frustration to constant sexual exhilaration in such a short period of time, and how my wife, whom I'd always adored, was at the centre of it.

I knew that the swapping and group sex Stephanie and I had been loving wasn't going to be a regular thing, even if it had jump-started our sex lives back in the city after our first visit here. I also knew I might eventually be playing with fire if I let my relationship with Erin, or my burgeoning affair with her alluring mother, get too serious.

Conversely, Stephanie had hooked up with Aaron the first chance she had the previous day, and that could cause strains in our marriage. Even though Stephanie was a good 10 years older than the celebrated chef, she looked much younger than her actual age, and the two of them would come across as a more natural couple than he would with Gigi.

In no time, I was circling the island where I'd taken Cassandra a couple of weeks ago, and Lisa the previous day. Why hadn't I spent some quality time here with my own wife? I made a mental note to suggest coming over here later for the anal adventure she'd been teasing me with all weekend.

Lacking any female companionship, I decided not to stop at the island, and turned back to the cottage. Lisa's reminder that Erin would be arriving that morning might have had something to do with that. I swore to myself not to distract her from her new boyfriend. While she said she was bringing him with her to introduce him to her parents, I knew she wanted me to meet him too.

I pulled the canoe onto the beach and climbed the steps to the cottage. There was still no activity in the kitchen, and the living room was littered with empty glasses and bottles, wet towels and the well-used mattress.

When I reached the door of our room, I could hear Stephanie moaning. I opened the door, only to see Aaron fucking my wife from behind. They were so into it that they didn't even notice me until I closed the door behind me, a bit more loudly than I might have otherwise. Stephanie looked up, but she was far from flustered.

"Oh good, there you are. I was hoping you'd catch me in the act," she said. "Maybe this will teach you not to abandon your horny wife."

"Ummm, you were sleeping, and I didn't want to wake you," I replied. Aaron continued to drive his long dick into her pussy.

"Yeah, well I really needed some cock. So I texted both of the other guys. No reply from Tyler, but Aaron said he'd be over in five minutes, just in time for me to grab a quick shower and wash last night off me!"

"I had the same problem," Aaron said, finally acknowledging my presence. "You know when you wake up with morning wood and your partner is out of it? There was no waking Gigi, so Stephanie's message came at the perfect time."

"Well, don't let me interrupt you," I said, grabbing the door handle as I prepared to leave.

"You're not going anywhere, Michael," Stephanie commanded. "You're going to sit down and watch me get fucked."

"I feel like I'm the odd man out in one of those cuck videos we watched last week," I protested.

"That's where I got the idea. Plus I really love Aaron's cock. So sit down, shut up and enjoy the show!"

As uncomfortable as it was to watch my loving wife getting fucked by another guy, it was pretty hot. She was rubbing her clit while Aaron continued his assault on her pussy.

"Right there! That's it! Keep fucking me like this."

At times, it seemed she'd forgotten I was in the room, but every once in a while, she'd open her eyes and give me a wicked smile.

Suddenly her lover pulled out and threw her on her back. He mounted her and drove his cock back in as she wrapped her long legs around his back.

"Okay, give it to me. Give it to me hard. Make me cum!" she cried.

I'd been with Stephanie enough to know that she would be squeezing his cock as hard as she could, to encourage him to finish and to give her a massive orgasm. After a couple more minutes of wanton fucking, the two of them came simultaneously, with my wife squirting all over the sheets.

"Oh my fucking God. I've never done that before. See how you need to fuck me, cuck? I'm glad I made you watch."

I was now feeling more than a little inadequate, knowing full well it wouldn't take another trip to the cottage for these two to get together again. It was one thing dealing with Tyler and his big cock being in her on occasion, but I didn't get the sense that the two of them would make it a regular thing. Aaron would be different.

He'd barely pulled out of my wife's swollen pussy before he excused himself and left our room, grabbing a pair of boxer shorts on the way out. Stephanie was lying on her back, with her eyes closed, still savouring the experience.

"Well, that was weird," I began. "I mean, I'm not going to tell you you can't have fun, but I'm not sure I really wanted to watch."

"But now I don't have to give you a play-by-play of my morning," Stephanie joked. "Okay, I get it. That was a bit cruel of me. Let's not watch any more of those videos."

"Hard to believe that there's porn out there that's too out there for us," I replied, "especially lately."

"I promise I'll make it up to you later," Stephanie said, raising herself from the bed. "I still have a headache from last night, and I'm famished. Let me grab another quick shower and we'll go downstairs."

I wandered out onto the deck while she was showering. It was warming up, so I decided to change into a short-sleeve shirt and shorts. Then I remembered the photos from Friday night, and started scrolling through them.

Stephanie had been right. The light from the candelabra made our room was perfect for our photo shoot. As amazing as she looked naked, the ones when she was still wearing the blouse and thong were equally erotic. I decided to wait until we got home to do any edits; I always find it better to do that on a desktop screen than on my phone.

Stephanie emerged naked from the bathroom and went over to choose some clothes.

"Are you trying to seduce me already?" I asked. Truth be told, I hadn't fully lost the erection I got watching her getting destroyed by Aaron, and now I was rock-hard after looking at the photos of her.

"We still have plenty of time. And I know that island is where you take the other sluts to fuck them. What about going with your wife for a change?"

"You read my mind!" I said. "It would be nice for the two of us to get away from all this later on, and who knows what might happen over there?"

Stephanie had put on a pair of short shorts and a crop top I'd never seen before.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I was killing time on my business trip and went into a store that caters to young sluts like Erin. I thought I better buy something to keep you interested in me."

"You know I'll always be interested in you," I said, stepping over to give her a hug. As I did so, she felt my erection.

"So what exactly were you doing while I was in there," she inquired. "Or more to the point, which one of those sluts were you chatting with?"

"You'll be happy to know I was looking at the photos from the other night. They're all great, I must say. The photographer knew what he was doing, and the pornstar he was shooting never looked hotter."

"I can't wait to see them," she purred.

"Not yet," I said. "I want to do some final touch-up's. But I will tell you that you're really going to like one extreme close-up of your pussy."

"Good thing you took that photo on Friday night, because it's pretty much been destroyed since then," she laughed. "Now let's go down and grab some breakfast."

Stephanie ran a brush through her hair and tied it in a ponytail. As she did so, the top rode up and I caught a glimpse of underboob. Even with no makeup, she looked gorgeous, and I hoped I could have her all to myself for the rest of the weekend.

When we entered the kitchen, Lisa and Tyler were sitting at the island having a coffee. Aaron was on his phone, engaged in a conversation that didn't look or sound good.

"I can't believe it. I take one weekend off and he calls in sick? Fuck. I'm going to have to come back early or we can't open tonight."

He said a few more things that I didn't quite follow, then ended the call.

"I'm so sorry," he began. "The chef at my fusion restaurant says he's under the weather. Knowing him, he's just hung over. Anyway, we're fully booked and the only other chef I can trust is away on vacation. So Gigi and I are going to have to bail right away so I can get back to the city."

"Where is Gigi?" Lisa asked.

"When I left our room a few minutes ago, she was still fast asleep. She's not going to be happy when I wake her up with this news."

"I have an idea," I interjected. "If Gigi doesn't have to work today, why don't we drive her home when we leave this afternoon?"

Aaron looked a bit surprised that I would making such an offer, especially since I'd been forced to watch him fuck my wife half an hour earlier.

"I don't want to put you out," Aaron said. "But given the mood I'm in, I wouldn't be very good company for her on the drive. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," Stephanie said. "Why should Gigi have to spend the day alone in the city and not here in this paradise?"

A sleepy Gigi wandered into the kitchen at that moment. "What were you guys saying about me?" she asked.

"I gotta leave right away, babe," her boyfriend explained. "Alfred called in sick and I have to cover for him. But if you want to stay, Michael and Stephanie have offered to give you a lift back later today."

"That's so nice!," she replied. "I'd love to spend more time here. But I'm really going to miss you. I'll try to make it up to you somehow tonight." She walked over and gave Aaron a lingering hug, brushing her hand over his cock.

"No time for that," he said. "I gotta go grab my keys and my wallet. Can you bring the rest of my stuff?"

Aaron disappeared, leaving the five of us in the kitchen. Lisa had made a coffee for Gigi and handed it to her.

"Thanks, and keep them coming. I had enough alcohol yesterday to last an entire month. I'm just going to catch some rays today and try to behave myself."

"Whoa! No need to go to extremes," Tyler cracked.

"We all need to tone it down today, dear. Our loving daughter and her new beau should be here any minute. I'm not sure how comfortable he'll be with a bunch of old folks fucking each other on the dock."

All the more reason to escape with Stephanie in the canoe, I thought.

"Help yourselves to some fruit and pastries," Lisa said. "Once again, I've failed miserably as a hostess and didn't prepare anything special for breakfast.

"I'm used to a container of yogurt and a granola bar for breakfast," Stephanie said. "This is more than special enough for me."

Aaron returned, gave Gigi a big kiss, grabbed a bagel and departed. The Keurig was in constant use as we all seemed to require extra caffeine to get going. About 15 minutes after Aaron left, we heard another car outside.

"That must be Erin. About time!" Lisa said.

It wasn't long before her daughter entered, holding the hand of her mystery man. Except there wasn't anything mysterious about him. It was Charlie, Stephanie's son and my step-son.

"Erin!" Gigi shrieked. "It so good to see you. How long has it been?"

Meanwhile, Stephanie, Lisa, Tyler and I looked at each other in shock. Charlie was clearly surprised to see us. Erin was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as she gave Gigi a hug.

This was seriously fucked up.

To be continued....