Return to the Lake Ch. 10

Story Info
An end to the adventure?
3.4k words
4.57
7.5k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - An end to the adventure?

The weekend -- and this series -- are coming to an end. Will these characters return? You'll know as soon as I do. Hope you've enjoyed it.

*******

Lunch wasn't as awkward as I expected. Stephanie was certainly quieter than normal, and had maybe one drink, but everyone else was in a good mood as we enjoyed some BBQ burgers, local craft beer and wine down on the dock.

Erin and Gigi acted as if nothing had happened between the three of us. Erin seemed enamoured of Charlie, sitting very closely to him on the same chaise lounge chairs that I'd fucked Gigi on the previous day. She frequently touched his arm and when he needed another beer or some more food, she jumped up to get it for him.

By Muskrat Lake standards, all of the women were dressed rather conservatively, which is to say that their bikinis covered a little more than the bare minimum. Stephanie had put a cover-up on before leaving our room, but she had to take it off before too long because of the midday heat.

I made sure to nurse my third beer to postpone the inevitable "conversation" that Stephanie wanted to have with me. I could see her getting restless and eventually got up to put the canoe in the lake.

My wife grabbed a couple of towels but had nothing else with her, which pretty much confirmed that her promise to let me fuck her in the ass had gone up in smoke. I figured she might not even want to smoke the joints I'd "borrowed" from Lisa on the way down to the dock and stuck in the pocket of my bathing suit.

"Have fun, kids," Tyler called out. "I know we did this morning!"

"We won't be too long," Stephanie replied. "We need to leave a bit earlier than we did last time, to beat the traffic."

It seemed like a lame excuse, especially since I was the one who normally worried about that sort of thing. We pushed off, and with Stephanie paddling in the bow, we were in the middle of the lake and out of earshot within a couple of minutes.

"I'm starting to think twice about this new lifestyle we've suddenly adopted," Stephanie began. "It's been fun at times, but I think we've gone way too far and I worry what it's doing to both of us."

"You know as well as I do that we don't do this sort of thing all the time," I responded. "Summer's almost over, so we won't be invited back for a while."

"Don't be so sure about that. Lisa and Tyler use this as a weekend place year-round, and while it's a bit tricky to paddle over to the island to fuck other women in January, there's plenty of opportunity to get into trouble inside the cottage."

"Why so negative all of a sudden? "I get it that seeing Charlie here with Erin was a bit of a shock, but that doesn't mean we've done anything wrong."

"Michael, we've spent the last 48 hours fucking other people, and fucking each other in front of other people. I even made you watch Aaron do me this morning. You find out that my son has a new girlfriend, and the minute he's out of the house, you're sticking your cock in her. Need I go on?"

"Well, when you put it that way," I began, before she interrupted me.

"I also worry about how this has changed me, and the way that people look at me. But we're almost to the island. I'll save that until we're on dry land and can have a proper conversation."

We pulled into the now-familiar cove and disembarked. I grabbed the towels and led Stephanie to the clearing where I'd been with Cassandra and Lisa.

"Back to the scene of your previous conquests," she sneered. "Don't think you're getting lucky again this afternoon."

"I'd pretty much come to that conclusion already," I replied, laying down the towels in the clearing. "But talking is good. Tell me more about what's bugging you."

"It really hit me as soon as Charlie arrived. I'm standing in the kitchen, with my boobs exposed in a shirt designed for a 20-something whore, and my son walks in. It was so embarrassing, and I couldn't wait to get changed. Problem was that most of the other clothes I'd brought with me were just as slutty."

"Charlie could tell I was uncomfortable as soon as we began our walk," she continued. "I got over-heated almost immediately, and he encouraged me to take off my hoodie, telling me I didn't have to cover up just for him. Then he said something that really disturbed me."

"What the hell?" I interjected.

"He told me that when he was in high school, all his friends used to talk about how much they wanted to fuck me. I guess that's par for the course when teenagers' hormones are raging, but apparently they kept a list of MILFs, and I was always at the top."

I was about to say that shouldn't have come as a surprise, but thought better of it, given her current state of mind.

"That must have been difficult for Charlie, knowing that his pals were objectifying his mother,"

I said instead.

"It was, and it wasn't. Yes, he loves me and knows what a struggle it's been for me at times to prove that there's a lot more to me than my looks. And he respects me for all the reasons I'd want him to. But he also told me it made him proud to know that it was his mom they all wanted to have sex with, and he thought it helped make sure he was always included in their activities."

"That's understandable," I said, gingerly putting my arm around her. "Everyone wants to be part of the gang. And he's always been a bit on the shy side. What I don't understand is how he hasn't had any serious relationships until now, if you can call what he has going with Erin serious yet. After all, he does have experience hanging out with a beautiful woman. Even if his buddies were only interested in getting laid, Charlie would know that there's a lot more than that if you want to establish a relationship with a woman you're attracted to."

"That's what worries me about Erin," she said, snuggling a little closer. "It seems what they have going is all about sex. I know we're fine ones to talk since we slept together as soon as we realized there was a mutual attraction, but this is different. Shouldn't they get to know each other a bit better?"

"Now you're sounding like me when Erin told me she had a younger boyfriend," I replied, immediately regretting it.

"She gave you no hint who it was?" Stephanie demanded. "Because if she did...."

"Relax. There were no hints. Seeing as there must be...what...tens of thousands of single men in their 20's in the city, how could I have imagined it would be Charlie? But despite her other charms, she's a devious bitch, and I think you're completely justified in being concerned about her."

"And to think you were fucking her a couple of hours ago....."

"Never again. It has to stop. She told you that herself. So that's one less thing to worry about. I just hope she's not sleeping with somebody else and breaks his heart. Did you get a chance to talk to Charlie about her?"

"I broached the subject in a positive way," Stephanie said, "telling him how great it was that he'd reconnected with her, and how the two of them, and our families, have a history together. But when I started to talk about taking it slow, it was as if the alarm bells went off and he shut me right down."

"What did he say?" I inquired.

"He told me I had no right to offer him advice when I've been on his back for years about not having a girlfriend. I wouldn't say that occasionally asking him if he was seeing anyone meant I was on his back, but that's how he sees it."

"That wasn't fair, but remember. They're still in the honeymoon phase. Bad choice of words. They're in the early stages of their relationship," I responded.

"I can't see them getting anywhere close to a honeymoon," Stephanie said. "Don't get me wrong. She's stunningly beautiful and extremely confident. Apparently her condo is really swishy. I guess Lisa and Tyler are still subsidizing her, because last I heard, she was working a low-paying office job."

I decided now wasn't the time to bring up sugar daddies and massage parlours.

"Anyway, I hate what this has done to our weekend. A couple of hours ago, I was a fun-loving slut. Now I feel I'm falling back into old habits. Neither option makes me happy."

I figured it was now or never with the weed.

"Here," I said, pulling a joint out of my pocket. "This should help you relax. I might even have a puff or two to keep you company."

"Ummm, I don't know. I completely lose control when I have too much of that stuff. Besides which, how are you going to light it? Rub a couple of sticks together?"

"Just like a good Boy Scout, I always come prepared," I replied, pulling a lighter out of my pocket.

I lit the joint and handed it to her. Despite her relative inexperience, she took a long drag and handed it to me.

"Do you think we could get away with smoking this stuff on our balcony at home?" she asked. "It might be the perfect way to unwind after a long day at the office, and unlike alcohol, I don't have to get up early the next day to go to the gym and work it off."

"Your body is perfect," I said, getting a bit closer and putting my free hand on her thigh. "I don't know how you do it, but you still have the body of a 20-year-old."

"Lately I've been getting all my exercise in the sack," she laughed.

Stephanie's mood continued to lighten as we worked on the joint, and she didn't object when I lit another. At that point, I wished I'd brought a third, but this was going a lot better than I might have expected.

"It's really getting warm," I said. "You know, I wouldn't mind if wanted to take off your bathing suit. I might even join you."

My wife tensed up immediately. "I knew it. You only wanted one thing coming over here, and that was to fuck me. Whatever happened to 'talking is good'?"

"Relax," I said, giving her a hug. "I was only kidding. I'm really enjoying this, and I think we're having nice honest conversation. Sorry for almost ruining that."

"Well, while we're on the topic of honesty, I think I better come clean about what happened when I was away this week. I think I told you I was having dinner with three guys who were vying with each other to see who might get me into bed."

"Ok," I began, not sure whether I wanted to hear much more.

"Anyway, when I got back to the table after I called you, I discovered that each of them had bought me a shot. They were knocking them back too, and we were all feeling no pain after a while."

"I told them I thought my husband was at home fucking his slutty young girlfriend, and the conversation got more and more sexual. Finally, I got up and announced that I was going back to my room, and that anyone who wanted to join me was more than welcome."

"Holy fuck. That's not like you at all. You must have been loaded."

"I was. I'm so sorry," she said, tears forming. "But I thought these guys were all talk and no action. They were all married and I thought they'd wimp out. And they were all hetero macho types, so I couldn't imagine any of them wanting to have sex when they weren't the only guy in the bed. But I was wrong."

"So....how many of them took you up on your offer?"

"All three of them," she replied, the tears streaming down her face. "I've never done anything like that before, and I don't plan to do it again. I didn't even know how to handle three guys at once. One of them wanted to fuck my ass but I wouldn't let him. So at one point, I had one of them in my pussy and one in my mouth, and I was giving the third guy a handjob. I think they might have switched things up at one point, but I was too wasted and too upset to know. When I woke up, two of them were gone but one was still there. He wanted to fuck me again but I threw him out."

"Assholes. They really took advantage of you...."

"Yeah, but it's not as if they broke down my door. I invited them up. I'm happy I've lost some of my inhibitions lately but I went way too far, and now I'm wondering if it wasn't better when I was repressed."

"No fucking way," I protested, realizing that I might have been coming across as being a bit selfish. "Like you say. It's a one-time thing. Forget about it. Our sex life is great. That's all that matters."

"I can't believe you're being so understanding about this," she said, turning her face to give me a long kiss. "I've worked so hard to get ahead professionally and then I risk throwing it all away by fucking three strangers. At least they were random guys in town for a medical convention, not anyone I'll ever cross paths with again."

"I've already forgotten about it," I said. "Like they say in the old movies, 'We'll never speak of this again.'"

Stephanie seemed relieved, and the effects of the second joint had kicked in. She wiped her tears and removed her bikini top in an instant.

"Still want to see me naked?" she asked. "Because I think we need to play some more."

I pulled down my trunks and she shed her bikini bottom in an instant. We reclined on the towels and started kissing and caressing each other.

"Not too fast," I said. "We have all afternoon." But force of habit made me slide two fingers up her moist pussy, and she began writhing. She didn't resist when I started playing with her nipples with my other hand.

"I don't deserve you. I've been such a slut. But I'm done with other guys. And I'm going to do everything I can to keep you so busy you won't have any time to fuck any other women."

"Who says monogamy is boring?" I joked. "I'm loving this. But you know I do want to fuck you."

"I know what you really want is to fuck my asshole. I'm sorry. I was so upset when we left that there was no way I was bringing that butt plug. I think I'm going to have to give you a rain check on that."

"Maybe," I said. "But if I got you really, really wet, and promised to be extremely gentle, we might still be able to do it."

"Mmmm. I love a challenge. And the part about getting really really wet has a certain appeal too."

I flipped Stephanie on her back and went down on her, slurping up the juices that had already started flowing, and driving my tongue and fingers deeper into her pussy. It might have been the weed, it might have been the emotion, but she came quickly and violently.

"Oh baby, that felt so good. But what about that big cock of yours?"

"I need to fill your ass with my cum," I grunted. "Don't worry. This isn't going to hurt a bit."

I scooped up some of the juices around her pussy and worked them into her ass. There was much less resistance than last time.

"I need some natural lube," I said. "Spread those legs. Let me fuck that tight pussy."

She did as commanded, and I plunged my throbbing dick into her cunt. For a moment, I thought cumming that way was all I needed, but Stephanie had other ideas."

"I love your dick. I love this dick more than any other. And I want you to jam it up my ass, Big Boy!"

I pulled out and drove it in her other opening. My earlier promise to be gentle was forgotten, but she took it all in with only a mild shriek. I played with her clit as I continued my thrusts, and it wasn't long before I deposited my sperm deep in her anal cavity. I collapsed on top of her.

"I will never forget this as long as I live," she panted. "I felt like such a whore on the way over here, but not in a good way. But I now realize that I'm totally comfortable playing the whore when I'm with you, and you alone."

I kissed her long and hard, and lifted myself off her.

"You know I'll always love you, no matter what," I said. "You know I was frustrated until a couple of weeks ago, but everything's changed since then. Those other women were a pleasant distraction but that's all they were. I don't need them, especially since I have you."

"I'm so relieved. This has been so good," Stephanie said. "But we can't escape reality forever. Let's get cleaned up and head back. We have to pack up and we have a long drive ahead of us."

We picked up our bathing suits and the towels and went over to the water's edge. We walked hand-in-hand into the water and washed ourselves off, embracing several times. When I put my hand on Stephanie's right breast, she swatted it away.

"Let's save that for the car ride," she smiled.

We went back ashore, dried off and put our suits back on. Reinvigorated, it didn't take long for us to make it back to the cottage. Lisa and Tyler were the only ones on the dock. Lisa was topless but otherwise, there was no evidence of any naughty behaviour.

"Hey slut, I thought we were going to keep things PG this afternoon for the sake of my son," Stephanie shouted as she got out of the canoe.

"Tyler really hates tan lines when he's playing with my boobs," our hostess replied. "Gotta keep our men happy. Besides which, your son isn't anywhere in sight."

"Where'd they go?" Stephanie inquired.

"They went up to the cottage about an hour ago," Lisa replied. "Even our slut daughter has her limits. She didn't want to fuck her new boyfriend in front of her parents."

"What a prude," I joked. "Then where's Gigi?"

"She's with them. And guess what? It was Charlie's idea that they have a threesome."

Stephanie's jaw dropped. I smiled, realizing that perhaps he wasn't as inexperienced as we'd thought. Either way, I knew he was having fun with those two vixens.

"So Tyler and I were talking," Lisa said. "We're planning on going on a cruise this winter. We'd love it if you could join us. It isn't one of those floating hotels with hundreds of rug rats running around, but an intimate adults-only ship with only a few hundred passengers."

"And an open bar," Tyler added.

"I'm in," I replied.

"Hang on," Stephanie said. "Where and when?"

"We were thinking mid to late February," Lisa responded. "You can do one week or two. It stops at a bunch of islands in the Southern Caribbean."

"Bear in mind there's no open bar once you get off the ship," Tyler added.

"Even you can't drink 24-7," Stephanie chided him. "Sounds great. Let us talk about it. It's the busiest time of the year for Michael but we should be able to get away for at least a week."

"We'd really love it if you could join us," Lisa said. "Maybe we could get adjoining cabins."

"No way," Stephanie said. "Too much temptation. And none of us would get any sleep."

Lisa looked a bit perplexed but before she could say anything, Charlie and Erin came down the steps, hand-in-hand with big goofy grins on their faces. Erin had a just-fucked look on her that I was really going to miss.

"We have news," Charlie gushed. "I'm moving in with Erin."