Returning Mandla's Red Shirt

Story Info
Helen's fantasy turned real when she returned Mandla's shirt.
863 words
3.64
11.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Local words:

- Braai: Traditional South African activity, similar to BBQ.

- Mandla: isiXhosa name for a man, meaning 'strong' or 'powerful'.

Disclaimer: The characters, involved in this story are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript on short notice and gave it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

750 words

Helen watched as Mandla parked his Ferrari. She shivered, thinking of her recent fantasy involving him - impregnating her. It was two days ago, while she and Jeff had sex. She always fantasized having sex with other men while Jeff fucks her. Since Mandla moved into the neighbourhood, he started to feature in her fantasies.

She retrieved his red shirt and walked over to his house. She stowed it in the laundry after seeing Jeff off earlier, when he departed on a three-day business trip.

She rang Mandla's doorbell.

Mandla was dressed in running shorts only. "Thank you, I was looking for it." He took the shirt and stood aside. "Come in."

Helen didn't plan to enter Mandla's house, but stepped inside nonetheless. "I found it when I cleaned up after the braai. Amanda said it was yours."

Mandla closed the door. "Sit down, wine?"

"I cannot stay." She reached for the doorknob.

Mandla had noticed Helen's frequent glances, in his direction during the braai, and that Jeff's Polo wasn't in the driveway. He dropped the shirt and placed his hand over Helen's, preventing her from leaving.

Thinking of her recent fantasy, her heart started to race. Was it happening? She was happily married and never planned to live out her fantasies. She looked up at Mandla, fearful of the kiss she anticipated, like in her fantasy.

Mandla pulled her closer and lowered his lips onto hers.

Helen froze, unsure what to do. Her brain told her to leave, and she worked her lips free. "I need to go." But her body wanted to continue, her lips begged for another kiss.

Mandla lowered his lips tenderly onto hers, waiting for them to part. Helen's knees buckled when his tongue darted into her mouth. The world started to spin around her, this was better than her fantasy.

She shivered when Mandla unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra. She wanted to flee, but swirled her tongue around Mandla's instead. Her dress and bra started to slip and fell to the ground. Mandla's hand cupped her pert breast and his erection poked her groin.

She reached down and gasped when she found his dick - it was larger than in her fantasies. She instinctively freed it from his shorts.

She felt helpless, when Mandla picked her up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down and spread her legs, preparing her for his raging dick.

Helen came to her senses, when Mandla pulled her soaking panties' gusset aside. "We can't, I'm trying to get pregnant."

Mandla's glimmering tip slipped into her wet, hungry pussy. "Don't worry, I'll pull out."

Mandla slowly continued to work his dick deeper.

Helen tried again. "I'm just past mid-period, we can't." But the way he filled her - overwhelmed her - not wanting him to stop, she spread her legs wider, inviting Mandla to go deeper.

"I'll stop in time, and pull out." Mandla's monster touched her cervix, he started to pull out. His strong chest sliding over her erect nipples.

Helen knew she had to stop, but her urges won. She wrapped her arms around Mandla's torso and pulled him back. She gave a contented sigh, as his dick started to fill her again, reaching areas untouched by Jeff's dick.

When Mandla pulled out, she rotated her hips, spurring him on to drive back into her, again and again. Her breathing got labored, her orgasm imminent.

Mandla's own release looming, he gave one final thrust. "I'm pulling out."

It took Helen over the edge, she grasped Mandla's retreating torso and, in an orgasmic convulsion, arched her back. Mandla's dick remained inside. Vaginal muscles clasped around his dick, taking him over the edge. Virile semen flooded her vagina. Her hips fell back onto the bed.

"Fuuuuck!" Mandla drove instinctively into Helen. His eruption plastered her cervix with baby batter. He thrusted again, blasting more semen deep into her.

Mandla finally escaped Helen's orgasmic grasp and pulled out, semen flooded out of her pussy. "Sorry, I tried." His pelvic muscles gave a final spasm, leaving a string of semen onto Helen's tummy and breast.

Helen was catching her breath, too weak to respond. It took her over a minute to regain the strength to rush to the bathroom to douche the semen out. "Fuck, it shouldn't have happened. Shit."

But it was too late, semen had already streamed through her cervical opening and schools of virile sperm were entering her fallopian tubes in search of an egg.

****

This story was written as an entry for the 750 Word Project 2023 and is a follow-up of 'Community Braai', a story submitted for the 2022 750-word contest. I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your feedback.

Sun