Mandla's House Sitter

Story Info
Sisi locked herself out and found a helpful neighbor.
900 words
4
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Local words:

- Braai: Traditional South African activity, similar to BBQ.

- Mandla: isiXhosa name for a man, meaning 'strong' or 'powerful'.

- Sisipho: isiXhosa name for a woman, meaning 'The one who is your gift'. Often shortened to 'Sisi'.

Disclaimer: The characters, involved in this story are older than eighteen.

Acknowledgement: I would like to thank kenjisato for looking at the transcript on short notice and gave it a thorough read. All errors remaining are due to my own oversight.

****

Sisi picked her teddy up off from the shower floor - she washed it while she showered. It was bundled around her waist when Mandla pulled out and gave her a semen body-spray. She went outside to hang it on the washing line.

Whilst stretched out to secure her teddy, Shaka - Mandla's rottweiler, sniffed her crotch. It reminded her to give Shaka his daily ration.

*BAM* A wind-gust slammed the back door closed.

Sisi got a sinking feeling - Mandla warned her to disengage the jail-lock, and she hadn't. She's trapped outside his house until his return, wearing only her lacy bra and matching thong.

----

*Ding-dong* It was shortly after noon.

William was surprised to see a sexy twenty-year-old black woman on his doorstep. She was wearing a see-through teddy over her bra and panties; her hands covered her breasts and pussy. Perspiration, from the hot autumn sun, glimmered on her face. "Can I help you?"

She's apologetic. "Sorry to bother, I've locked myself out - I'm house-sitting for Mandla." Her heart raced - she couldn't miss the bulge in his shorts.

William realized that she referred to the Black man who moved into unit seven a week ago - they hadn't met yet. He stepped aside. "Please come in." Holding his hand out, "I'm William."

Sisi took his hand, as she stepped inside. "I'm Sisi." She noticed his inviting pool through the patio-door.

William, who couldn't keep his eyes off Sisi's body, was apologetic. "I can't entertain you, I've got urgent work which should have been completed by noon. Help yourself to anything in the fridge, and keep yourself busy."

Sisi smiled. "May I swim?"

"By all means, I'll get a towel."

----

Sisi was laying naked on the towel, one hand working her nipple, the other working her wet pussy - dreaming about having sex with William.

William watched her through the patio-door for a while, his erection straining his tight speedo.

Sisi covered her private parts, when she heard the patio-door. "Sorry, I've lost track of time."

William pulled off his shirt and shorts.

Sisi gasped when William next pulled his Speedo off. He was longer and thicker than Mandla - she wanted to live her dream. "Do you have suntan lotion?"

William smiled and retrieved a tube which he kept near the pool. "May I?" Sisi nodded and he squirted a blob onto his hand. He distributed patches over Sisi's body before starting on her face, to spread the lotion out. Her neck was next.

Sisi spread her arm, which covered her breasts, wide when he started on her torso, her other hand resumed ministrations on her clit. She moaned, when he gave special attention to her firm C-cup breasts and shuddered in orgasm.

William turned around when he started on her tummy, leaving his dick invitingly close to Sisi's hand. He sighed, as she took hold of it.

He moved onto Sisi's hips and then onto her legs, reaching as far down as he could, whilst Sisi could still work his member.

Sisi spread her legs as he started to work their insides, inviting him to work right up to her stretched-open pussy, which was already leaking nectar. Her inner-folds dark from stimulation.

He came upright. "Happy?"

Sisi shook her head. "I need one more favor." She twisted, turned and pushed on his rock-hard erection to manipulate him towards her legs. She pulled his dick towards her vagina. "I'm mid-period, you have to pull out."

William smiled, as his dick slowly filled Sisi's pussy. "No need, I'm firing blanks."

Sisi purred as he went deeper. "Even better."

William leaned over to have a taste of her breast, swirling his tongue around her delicious nipple. His dick twitched; it was many years ago, that he last tasted such a firm, young tit. He reached the end of his stroke and kept it there, while he moved his lips towards Sisi's.

"Fuck me hard, fill me with your cream." She pulled her legs up and tilted her hips towards his shaft.

William couldn't resist the urge to pull back and push in again. Instinct drove him faster. "Aaaarrrgh, fuuuck!" Sisi's orgasmic grip around his torso triggered his own. He erupted into her, blasting semen onto her cervix. It seeped into her uterus.

William looked into Sisi's eyes, while jizz oozed past his dick and out of Sisi's pussy. "When will Mandla be back?"

Sisi lifted her head and kissed William. "On Friday. Can I stay over until then?"

"No problem, I'm divorced." William's dick twitched...

****

This story was written as an entry for the 2023 750-word contest. The events in this story pre-dates the events described in 'Community Braai' (submitted for the 2022 750-word contest) and 'Returning Mandla's Red Shirt' (another 2023 750-word contest submission). I hope you enjoyed this short story. Please vote and send me your feedback.

Sun