All Comments on 'Returning to Sucking'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jay1459jay1459about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thanks so much.

parker3522parker3522about 1 year ago

Discovering you are submissive as you start sucking cock is eye opening. I'm married, but cock calls. I've found that I'm conditioned to craving cock!

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando. The best thing there for me are the glory holes.

Standing in the walkway of the raised glory holes, waiting.

Then a naked guys shows up, pushes his cock through the hole for me to service.

This is what I'm all about. Sucking, servicing anonymous cock!

It's become who I am. It's become what I do. Last week when i was able to get away for a few hours, I sucked, licked, serviced 25 different cocks. Never enough cock!

I too write stories here in Literotica. Check them out if you like.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My kind of guys ! Submissive here !

Yours in TN

curiousfortoolongcuriousfortoolongabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I have sucked two cocks back to back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife still tries but once you understand that only cock matters, it’s completely hopeless…And it’s beyond hot to just need it so so much….Realizing that and just giving into it is all I think about….Sissy sub who only thinks of cock….I can’t help it…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot…I’m a closeted, beta cuckold who craves sucking cock. These were great tops in this story. The kind of cocks that I would want pumping their alpha batter into my ass as they heaped abuse on to me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very sexy story, I get so turned on sucking a real man's cock, it's a wonderful feeling submitting and earning my reward of his cum,my master likes to bring his friends round to use me as well which is a treat for me. I'd love to read more x sissy Lucy

wannasuck77wannasuck7712 months ago

Fabulous story. This tells the story of who I am, what I would like to do and

what it would feel like. Keep up the good work!

prh202prh20212 months ago

I was hard the entire read. Thanks. Love to know if you submit to anal in the next story. I’m thinking yes.

phallustinephallustine11 months ago

Terrific! Neverending action kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I know this hunger!

510mike510mike8 months ago

Beautiful! Would love to find a cock or two to use and "abuse" 😉 me like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...