Returning to the Spa

Story Info
We go back to the spa.
2.8k words
4.13
8.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of 'Tenth Anniversary at the Spa', which you should read first. This story is also a follow-up to  'Anniversary Weekend at the Spa' and takes place on the character's 11th anniversary.

All characters are over 18.

All characters are clean & the women are all safe.

This is my first interracial story.

There may be: Group, FF, MFM, FMF, Oral, Anal, MM

*************

It was that time of the year again and I asked my wife, Carol where she would like to go for our anniversary. She didn't hesitate and said that she wanted to go back to the spa. I laughed and said, "I see you have become a real slut. You can't seem to get enough sex since our first time at the spa."

"Are you complaining? You mean to tell me you don't like watching me get fucked by other men or your father or having sex with your mom & sister?"

"I didn't say that...I do love watching you enjoying yourself with others. And I love how you enjoy it; you have that look in your eyes when you let yourself go."

"I'm glad you like me that way. And I'm glad you made me your personal little slut."

"So, I guess that means we are going up to the spa for our anniversary."

"Yes."

I told her I would make the arrangements and I would see if Derek & Olga are still there.

I called the spa and made the reservations. I asked about Derek & Olga and was told that they weren't there anymore but they had two great people that give great massages. I told the clerk to book us massages for Saturday & Sunday.

I told Carol & she was disappointed but  said that maybe the new people would be good. Then she said, "Call Ted & Alice to see if they could join us this year.

Later that day I called Ted and after catching up I asked him if he and his wife would like to join us in going to the spa. Surprisingly, he said he just spoke to Alice and they said they wanted to go and join us. I told him to call the spa and make his reservation and to see if he could get adjoining rooms and to let me know.

That night Ted called and said he made reservations and he was able to get an adjoining room next to ours and everything was set and they would see us in two weeks at the spa.

When I told Carol, she was all excited.

Finally, the week arrived and we drove up to the spa on Friday. We checked in and were taken to our room. Ted & Alice hadn't arrived yet so we decided to get lunch and then go back to our room to fuck while we waited.

By late afternoon, the phone rang and it was Ted. "Are you guys in your room?  We jus got here. Gonna go get something to eat and see you in awhile. I'm sure you guys will find something to keep you busy until then. Bye."

After some time, there was a knock on the door. I got up naked while Carol stayed in bed while I answered the knock. It was Ted & Alice. We hugged and kissed and brought them in to see Carol. When she saw them, she got up and hugged & kissed them.

Ted said, "Carol, you look terrific."

"Thanks Ted. Let's go outside to the patio, I have a lot to tell you guys."

We went outside and I wasn't sure what Carol was going to say but I had an idea.

Carol and I stayed naked while we sat down with some wine when my wife said, "My husband here has turned me into a real slut. He never told me but he used to fuck his sister. Not only that, but his mother & father also had sex with both him and his sister."

Then Alice said, "Nothing like a close family I always say."

"Wait there's more. Last year his parents and sister joined us for our anniversary. Well, since Bob encouraged me to be a part of the family, I let his father fuck me & I had sex with his mother & sister. Now I'm a real fucking slut."

Ted said, "Damn, I'm sorry we missed out last year."

I replied, "Well, Carol is all set for this weekend as you can see. We have already fucked twice waiting for you guys."

Then Carol said, "Why are your clothes still on?"

Ted laughed and told us they would be right back and left. A short time later they knocked on the adjoining room door and were naked when they came back in.

When Carol saw them, she smiled. Ted's cock was already semi hard and my wife told him to sit next to her. As we chatted, my wife moved her hand to Ted's cock and started gently massaging it. In no time at all his cock grew in her grasp. Then she bent over and started giving him a blow job. It didn't take him long before he was ready to cum. In seconds he filled my wife's mouth with his cum. As soon as he finished cumming, Carol kissed Alice & his cum was shared and dribbled out of their mouths. It was great start to the weekend.

After we finished, I said, "In case you don't know, Derek & Olga aren't here anymore. They have two others to give massages and we booked a massage tomorrow and Sunday and we are hoping for the best."

Ted replied, "Let us know how they do. If they are good, we'll book them too."

It was now time to go for dinner. We all showered and dressed and headed to the dining room.

The meal was delicious as was the two bottles of wine. After dinner, we went back to our room.

The night was spent sharing each other until we all fell asleep in a pile of naked flesh, covered in cum and female juices.

After we had breakfast, Carol & I headed down for our massages. Ted & Alice told us they would catch up to us later on.

We went down to the massage room and waited. Finally, we saw a woman come in. She introduced herself as Naomi. She was dark skinned, about 5'6", maybe 125, big tits and nice legs. She brought us to the massage tables and told us to undress and to put on the short robes.

As we waited, a tall black gentleman came in. He introduced himself as Omos. It was obvious that he was physically fit at around 6'4", maybe 190 and obviously packing a big cock from the outline in his shorts.

He said, "Mr. & Ms. Davidson, Derek left his files for us and when I found out you booked a massage, I pulled your file to get some information on you. I saw that you were given his special, personal massage and you enjoyed it. Would you both like to book the same package?"

I looked at Carol and whispered to her, "It's up to you. I am ok with Naomi but do you want a black guy to fuck you?"

She quickly answered, "I wouldn't mind giving it a try. You ok with him fucking me?"

"Yes. I would like to see you getting fucked by him."

"Yes Omos, we would like to book the same package."

He smiled and he told us to remove our robes and get on the tables on our stomachs. As we did, he & Naomi undressed and approached us.

As Naomi started giving me my massage, I saw Omos approach Carol. His cock was huge and it was still soft...maybe 8" soft and thick. His balls were big and hanging down. His cock was right in front of Carol's face.

My cock was getting hard just thinking about what was going to happen.

Naomi finished massaging my back and asked me to roll over. As I did, I could see Carol with her legs spread as Omos massaged his way down to her inner thighs. Little murmurs of pleasure were emanating from Carol. I could see his big hands massaging her ass, spreading her cheeks. I noticed that as he massaged her his finger was massaging her asshole and with the lotion on his finger it would slip in easily.

Then it happened, his finger easily and slowly penetrated her asshole. I saw her jump as it entered her.

"Are you ok Ms. Davidson?" Omos asked.

"Yes, Omos. Please continue.

I watched as his finger completely disappeared into her asshole. He was now fucking her ass with his finger. As he moved in and out, I watched as his other hand was at her slit. She spread her legs some more and lifting her body a little, giving him complete access to her treasure. As he was fingering her asshole, he pushed his finger into her cunt. She lifted her body up a little more until his finger was deep in her cunt.

He worked both fingers in her. Her moans getting louder & louder. "Don't stop Omos...that feels so good...mmm."

As he was doing both her holes, she lifted her face up and eagerly took his now rock hard 12" black cock into her mouth. It was some sight seeing his huge black cock in my wife's mouth.

She took in as much cock as she could  and gave him a blow job. As he continued massaging her holes, I heard a gasp as Omos must have been shooting his cum into her mouth. I could see his cum pouring out her mouth as she tried swallowing it all.

By now my cock was ready to explode. Naomi sensed it and bent over and took my cock in her mouth, her tits touching me. After a few sucks, she managed to straddle me and started riding my cock. In seconds I filled her cunt with my cum.

Now, Omos had Carol on her back. He had full access to her tits and cunt. He wasted no time in mounting Carol and slid his still hard cock into her cunt. My eyes were glued on his cock disappearing into her cunt until she took it all in. He started fucking her. Her legs wrapped around his torso.

"Oh God, honey, Oh my God... I'm going to explode... I'm cumming...oh God, I'm cumming and she let out loud moans as her body kept having one spasm after another. Then I saw it, Omos's cum pouring out my wife's cunt.

We all rested and finally, Omos said, "Mr. & Ms. Davidson, I'm afraid our time is up. We hope you had a pleasant experience. I do believe we have another session tomorrow and we hope you are looking forward to it. I know Naomi and myself are. Thank you and have a pleasant rest of your stay."

We got up, got dressed and went back to our room. As soon as we got back I called Ted and told him and Alice to come over. When they did, we told them of our experience and Ted said he would make a reservation for their massage later that evening and they would see us in the morning.

I ordered dinner from room service as we didn't feel like getting dressed. Over dinner we talked about the massage.

"What did you think about our massages Carol?"

"It was amazing. I think better than with Derek."

"So, you like big black cocks now?"

"I liked his, for sure. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he shot into my mouth and cunt. I could actually feel him shooting his cum in my cunt. He knew what he was doing. Did you like watching his big black cock disappearing into your wife's white cunt?'

"You know I did. I have an idea. You up for more?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Inviting him to spend the night with us?"

"You think he would?"

"Well, I think I could get him to stay. Be back in a little while."

I got dressed and left the room. I went to find Omos.

"Hey Omos, got a minute?"

"Hello Mr. Davidson. What can I do for you?"

"First, I want to thank you for your massage today. You were terrific."

"Thank you Mr. Davidson. I hope Ms. Davidson enjoyed it."

"She did, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Would you be interested in spending the night with us?"

"I don't know Mr. Davidson."

"I'll make it worthwhile for you. Besides enjoying my wife, I'll give you a nice envelope for your effort."

He smiled..."What time did you want me there?"

"Whenever you can make it. Carol would be yours for the entire time you are with us. But I'll be there as well."

"That sounds fine. I have one request though."

"What's that Omos?"

"Earlier this evening I gave your friends Ted & Alice the same massage I gave you & your wife and I would like to have Alice join us."

"I'll have to ask them. Would it be ok if Ted joined us?"

"That would be fine."

"I'll call you in a half hour."

I went back to the room and called Ted.

"How was your massage?"

"We loved it, especially Alice."

"Great to hear because Omos is going to spend the night with us and wanted Alice to join us, and you too of course. Want to join us?"

"Hell, yeah. Alice loved him."

"Great, come over in an hour."

I hurriedly called Omos. "It's all set Omos, come over in an hour, room # 115."

Ted & Alice arrived and soon thereafter, Omos arrived.

We all got comfortable and sat out on the patio. I brought out wine for everyone and we chatted about various things. By now it was just before midnight when I suggested we go inside and get more comfortable.

Carol & Alice went inside to the bedroom and when they came out, both were naked. Omos got up and went over to them. He quickly kissed one, then the other as Ted & I watched.

As Omos was feeling up our wives, Ted & I undressed and sat down watching them. The women had their hands all over Omos as his cock grew harder and harder. The women knelt in front of him as Alice took his cock in her mouth while Carol played and sucked on his balls. After a few minutes, the women switched and then Omos said he was going to cum. He stepped back, gave his cock a couple of jerks and sprayed tons of cum a over their faces and tits and into their mouths.

By now, Ted and I were ready to cum and I jerked him off and he jerked me off.

The girls said they wanted to clean his cum off but we told them to leave his cum on.

Even after he came, his cock was still hard.

I suggested that the three of them go into the bedroom. Ted & I followed them as they laid on the bed with Omos in the middle, his cock hard and straight up. Ted & I sat down to watch.

I yelled out, "Omos, Carol likes to get fucked from behind."

Ted said, "Yeah, Alice liked that too."

Omos told the women to get on all fours. They were side by side, their wet cunts spread for Omos's cock. He got behind them and slowly inserted his cock in my wife's cunt. After a few thrusts, he slipped his cock in Alice's cunt and started fucking her. He went from one cunt to the other for quite awhile. Finally, he said he was ready to cum. He shot his cum in one then pulled his cock out as he was still cumming and slipped it in the other's cunt and finally finished cumming.

They all fell to the side, spent.

That night Omos took care of both women shooting his cum in them and all over them. When they woke up in the morning, they had cum still oozing out their cunts.

Omos showered and got dressed. Ted & I thanked him as I gave him an envelope as he left.

When our wives woke up, they realized they were covered in cum and got up and went into the shower together to get washed up.

We all had breakfast I our room and Carol said, "Bob, as much as I want to, you are going to have to cancel our massage this morning. I am too sore."

I smiled and said, "Ok if that is what you want."

"I think it's best."

"By the way, I found out that Omos lives 30 minutes from us and I have his card with his cell number and he told me to give it you for you to use as many times as you want to and he'll be waiting for your call. Oh, and he said he is off on Thursdays."

Carol smiled and took the card.