Rudy Ch. 05: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian chuckled. "If you want to wee, you better do it right now, there in the pool. We don't want you to douche yourself out after I delivered my precious package. And no, only the moon will provide light when it rises around midnight."

Lisa found an area where she could squat in shallow water, behind the waterfall's curtain. Adrian was laying on the moss-covered ground, next to the bed he made earlier with their sleeping bags. "If we want the magic to work, then we should do it here, on this soft natural moss-covered mattress." He patted the mossy ground in front of him. "I don't want to rush tonight like other times. I want to make love to you, make the most of this romantic setting."

Lisa was also in a mood for slow sex, and without any garlic to contend with, she slipped lovingly next to Adrian on the mossy ground and wrapped her hand around Adrian's erection. She smiled as an idea popped into her head. "Do you want me to act as if I'm Stacey?" She recalled that Adrian had mentioned before that he often fantasized about sex with Stacey.

Adrian was taken aback. He knew he would fantasize that he was ravaging Stacey, but he never thought that Lisa would offer to act out his fantasy. His dick twitched in Lisa's hand, thinking of variations. He sighed. "Only if you wouldn't mind."

Lisa thought guiltily of her cheating in the morning, and falling into a state of cognitive dissonance, justified her infidelity by projecting infidelity onto Adrian. She pulled Adrian's lips onto her breast and gasped when his lips closed over her nipple and his tongue swirled around it. "Then you better start to please me, before Rudy walks in on us."

Adrian loved the turn of events. His libido has already started to wane and he wasn't keen on taking initiative. It suited him that they agreed to have sex as if it was a business deal on the previous occasions when he tried to get Lisa pregnant.

Lisa took Adrian's hand and slid his finger into her vagina. "Feel how wet you made me." She purred as his finger collected a mixture of her sex juices and Rudy's sperm and started to rub her large clit. "Yes, yess... Hmmmm!"

Adrian started to live himself into the fantasy. "How much time do we have?"

Lisa rolled onto her back. "I don't know, ten minutes maybe." She pulled Adrian on top of her and helped his lips onto hers. She reached down and helped his dick into her wet pussy. "Yes, fill my pussy, you're stretching me like Rudy can't." Adrian responded by driving his dick hard into her. "Yess, yess, that's it, deeper than Rudy ever could." Lisa cringed, thinking that Rudy's dick was actually longer and thicker than Adrian's, but Adrian seemed to love her dirty talk.

Adrian was indeed thinking he was fucking Stacey and worked with more enthusiasm as ever before. "Am I better than Rudy?"

Lisa had never experienced Adrian like this before, it must be the element of cheating that she had introduced, and maybe something about acting as if they could be discovered. She could sense that Adrian was close, she too was ready for Adrian to set her off. "Yess, fill my married pussy with your cum, make me pregnant, I want your child, not Rudy's."

Lisa winced, realizing the words she laid in Stacey's mouth, reflected her own desires. She wanted Adrian's child and not Rudy's. 'What have I done!' the thought reverberated through her mind, through her soul.

"Fuuuuck, yess, fuuuck." Adrian came as he had never before. He could feel the magic of 'The Archives', as he drove hard into his wife's pussy. He knew he would be successful! He erupted a second time, and Lisa's pussy could no longer take his load. It poured out of her and he blasted a third load onto her cervix. His cock twitched, as he blasted another load into Lisa.

Lisa felt the twitch, but she didn't respond. She was so close to her own release, she experienced an energy from Adrian which she had never experienced before. She wanted his child, not Rudy's. She faked an orgasm and wrapped her legs around Adrian's, locking him in place. In her continued state of cognitive dissonance, she made herself believe that Adrian's swimmers were going to outperform Rudy's. That his swimmers from two days earlier had fertilized her egg before Rudy's sperm had a chance. If she got pregnant, it would be Adrian's child. She had to believe it.

Trying to enforce her false belief in her own mind, she remained in the position, not letting go of Adrian for another ten minutes.

She turned on her side, her back towards Adrian, as her thoughts adjusted back to reality. She'd get pregnant with Rudy's child. She hoped that Adrian wouldn't hear her suppressed sobs. Many thoughts swirled through her mind, but there was a recurring thought - 'Shit, I have fucked up!'

****

Two weeks later:

Lisa was anxiously watching the pregnancy tester, she knew what would happen. For once, she hoped for it to be negative, but two lines, which started to get darker, confirmed that the tender feeling of her breasts wasn't her imagination. Her emotions had been on a rollercoaster ride since Rudy came in her fertile pussy.

She should have taken a 'morning-after pill'. She even made the effort to buy one in Pietersburg the morning after her visit to 'The Archives'. She could have taken it, should have taken it. Even two or three days later, she helped her odds to get pregnant, but her mother-instinct held her back. The 'what-if' doubts were acting on her mind. What if I don't get pregnant again? What if it really was Adrian's child - from their sex on day twelve of her cycle? She left the tester, as usual, on the bath's rim for Adrian to find and went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Adrian joined her fifteen minutes later, with a broad smile on his face, and tester in hand. "Do you now believe in the power of garlic, and the magic of 'The Archives'?" He wrapped his one arm around Lisa's waist, and placed his other on Lisa's tummy. "Welcome to our lives little one." His lips tenderly kissed Lisa.

Lisa smiled wryly, and gave Adrian a platonic kiss, thinking that he didn't know that it wasn't his 'little one'. She sobbed.

Adrian sensed that something was wrong. "Is there a problem?"

Lisa bit her lip, not ready to reveal the truth. "I'm not feeling well, it may be morning sickness." She left Adrian to finish the half-cooked breakfast and ran to the bedroom, unwilling to face Adrian any longer. He didn't deserve this!

****

September:

Stacey looked at Rudy, he was absentminded lately and started to mention Lisa's pregnancy at unexpected times. When she confronted him about his obsession with Lisa's pregnancy, he laughed it off, saying that he's merely interested due to the connection with 'The Archives', and the fact that Adrian was family.

She was unconvinced, and kept a close watch on Rudy since she noticed his unusual interest, thinking that there may be more between the two than what Rudy admitted to.

But there was nothing, no mysterious disappearances of Rudy, no unexplained phone calls.

The phone rang and Stacey picked up. It was Lisa, her voice was nervous. When they finally ended the call, Stacey looked at Rudy. "You can relax now, it was Lisa. Eveline was born this morning - six weeks early. They feared that they would lose her, but she pulled through. It is now going well with mother and child." Then she smiled. "Lisa asked me if I could bring little Eveline into the church for her christening, for our role in helping them to get pregnant."

Lisa's request settled Stacey's earlier suspicions, if there was any connection with Rudy, then Lisa would certainly try to avoid any attention.

Another feeling filled Stacey's mind - she was jealous of Lisa. She herself longed for a baby, but still had more than a year's bursary commitments. She should be fine if she stopped her birth-control medication in a month or two, and avoid sex during her fertile window for another two months.

Across the fence from Rudy and Stacey, Adrian and his brother, Derick, were walking around the house, discussing their family fertility concerns. Derick asked for pointers, because he and Sylvia would similarly start trying to get pregnant soon.

Adrian elaborated on the strict dietary regime Lisa forced on him, claiming that her placeboes hadn't really helped. Adrian asserted that the family cure of garlic definitely helped, and then told him that Lisa actually got pregnant at 'The Archives', and that he'd put in a kind word for Derick and Sylvia if they felt that they, too, needed some 'Archives' magic.

Eveline was happily suckling onto Lisa's breast. Lisa had come to terms with her situation when her bump started to show early in her second trimester. She accepted that there was nothing that she could do about the situation, and decided to be the best mother to her baby daughter, and the best wife for her husband. She'd have to put all her feelings of guilt behind her. She would never had transgressed if it wasn't for her feeling of desperation - she knew that she could be strong again.

Sylvia noticed that Eveline had fallen asleep and Lisa's nipple had slipped out of her mouth. She picked Eveline up, affording Lisa the chance to work her leaking breast back into her feeding-bra and button up her blouse.

Sylvia supported Eveline's powerless neck and held her head next to her ear, she loved the soft content moans Eveline made, interspaced with soft suckling sounds. She laid Eveline in her pram and looked at Lisa. "What's the secret." She looked unsure around when Lisa didn't immediately respond. "How did you cure Adrian's low fertility issues. We... we'll start soon ourselves." She and Derick expected the same challenges.

The question ripped at Lisa's soul, could she tell Stacey about her infidelity? She offered her academic answer instead. "Keep Derick fit, and feed him well. No take-aways, no soft drinks and definitely no alcohol. Fish is good, and so are leafy vegetables."

Sylvia looked at Lisa. "And their anecdotal cure - garlic?"

Lisa chuckled. "We tried for a while without garlic, and when it didn't work, Adrian insisted on having garlic included in his diet, I guess it worked." She looked at Sylvia and waved her hand in front of her nose. "Be prepared..."

It was Sylvia's turn to chuckle. "I'm not keen on garlic either, and I normally try to avoid it. But it seems as if the men in the family get withdrawal symptoms if a healthy dose isn't regularly included in their diet."

The men banged a door closed and Eveline woke up crying. Lisa jumped up to shush Eveline back to sleep, giving nasty looks in the men's direction.

****

March

Sylvia watched how Eveline rolled over onto her tummy. Then she looked at Lisa. "I need help, your advice. I'm over garlic, the whole house smells of garlic - and it doesn't work. I want to puke whenever Derick comes close to me with his garlic breath. I fear tomorrow when I'm going to check if we were successful, but all the signs are the same, no tender breasts, just like last month.

Lisa took Sylvia's hand. "Can you keep a secret?" She felt relieved, she finally was ready to share her secret. She looked around, and sighed relieved as she saw the men walking towards the bull camp some distance away.

Sylvia leaned forward and whispered. "Yes?" An uneasy feeling clamped onto her heart - she suddenly suspected that she'd hear something that she wouldn't be able to unhear for the rest of her life. A secret which she'd regret she'd heard.

Lisa looked again if the men were a safe distance away. "Eveline isn't Adrian's. Her true father... We were lovers on varsity, and I tricked him into having sex with me the morning before our visit to 'The Archives'." She sighed relieved, someone else shared her secret.

Sylvia's eyes widened. "You're not serious! I wouldn't do that. I'll never cheat on Derick, he took my virginity, and I promised to myself that I'll never cheat."

Lisa looked at Sylvia. "I thought the same after I married Adrian. You knew I wasn't a virgin when I met him, but I promised that I'd never cheat. But I desperately wanted to be a mother and I saw my hopes fade away with every negative result."

Eveline had somehow managed to roll onto Sylvia's feet. Sylvia bent down and picked her up. Eveline's innocent smile, when she saw Sylvia's face, melted Sylvia's heart. The fear of missing out on an own baby ignited in her, the seed was planted in her mind - she was no longer sure that she'd never cheat.

Lisa noticed the subtle change in Sylvia's posture and continued. "We'll probably start trying again for a boy soon. I'd probably not require another 'donation', Adrian's performance in bed improved dramatically since I started to act as if I'm Stacey, our neighbor's wife - he has a secret crush on her. Maybe you should work out what Derick's hot fantasy is about and act it out for him." She sighed. "But I'll do it again if I must. Adrian desperately wants a son."

Adrian meanwhile told Derick how well he performed in bed since Lisa started to act as if she was Rudy's wife, Stacey. "You should consider having a cheat-fantasy yourself." He paused for dramatic impact. "As long as it isn't Lisa!"

Derick chuckled, he almost blurted out, during Adrian's dramatic break, that he'd ask Sylvia to act as if she was Lisa - who was indeed the center of his fantasies. He'd better keep it his little secret...

****

Early June

Rudy was expecting Derick, and his wife - whom he had never met, when he opened the door. "Welcome, come in." He had his suspicions as to the purpose of the visit, when Adrian requested an audience on their behalf. He knew Derick well, and tried not to show emotion, other than being happy to see Derick again after many years.

Derick introduced Sylvia to him, who slipped a piece of paper in his hand as he took her hand in greeting. His heart skipped a beat, he needn't look to know what it was about - he'll only need to see what the arrangement would be. He slipped the paper into his trousers' pocket, glad that Stacey was in the lounge, making sure everything was in place. He led the pair to the lounge and introduced them to Stacey.

Derick didn't waste time to convey his request. "I know this is short notice, but I hope you'll accommodate us. We want to overnight the day after tomorrow at 'The Archives', trying to capture its fertility magic." He chuckled. "It worked for Adrian and Lisa."

Rudy looked at Derick, and then directly at Sylvia. "Are you sure? You know the only way to get into 'The Archives' is to swim. It's June, it's winter." He saw Sylvia's eyes widen in shock.

Derick came in from the side. "Don't pretend that it will be much colder than in summer. Tzaneen is always warm, and the mountain water was always refreshing. Don't worry, I'll make a plan. We skinny-dipped there as teens throughout the year."

Rudy looked at Sylvia and noticed a nervousness in her eyes, unsure if she was doing the right thing. He looked away, Stacey dared not realize that he was about to cheat on her - again.

****

Two days later:

"I'm close, are you sure? We can't undo things once it's done!" Rudy looked into Sylvia's eyes. He was hoping that she would want him to continue, he enjoyed her tight and unfamiliar pussy.

She gave a small nod with her head. "Yes, I'm sure." She lifted her knees and hooked her arms around her knees, effectively raising her pussy, and trapping Rudy's arms. "See, no escape."

"Fuuuck, Aaaahhhhrgg! Fuuuck!" Sylvia's changed position pushed him over the edge. He pulled back and drove hard into her wonderful pussy, blasting more sperm onto her cervix.

Sylvia gasped - had she just squirted? Liquid was streaming down her waist, but she held her position and smiled. "Lisa was right. A strange cock feels wonderful. And every woman should experience a pussy filled to the brim, at least once in her lifetime." She released her knees and wrapped her arms around Rudy's neck. She pulled him closer, pulling his erection deeper into her again, and kissed him lovingly. "Thank you."

Rudy smiled. "It was a great pleasure."

Sylvia lifted her head for another kiss. "It isn't over, I want seconds. Do you think you are man enough?"

Rudy's dick twitched inside her. "You can bet on it."

****

Mid-July

It was Stacey's first day back at school, after the winter break, when Rudy noticed a car approaching. He was checking for openings in his fences, near the main road. A cow went missing from the camp and he was looking for signs of stock theft since the camp was bordering the road.

It was Lisa, she got out of her car at the gate into the camp. She closed the gate behind her and walked towards Rudy, carrying a gift bag.

Rudy stopped his inspection and walked towards Lisa, who handed him the gift bag where they met up. "This is from Derick and Sylvia, they wanted to thank you." She gave a dramatic pause. "Especially Sylvia."

Rudy thought there was more to it. There wouldn't have been a gift if Sylvia wasn't pregnant - most likely with his child, which he fathered the morning before Derick and Sylvia's visit to 'The Archives'. And Lisa wouldn't drive out this far on his farm roads, to give him the gift bag. "You could have given it to Stacey when she returns from school."

Lisa looked at Rudy. "I need another donation from you, one last time. You can't expect Stacey to convey my request."

Rudy was intrigued. "And you don't need The Archive's Magic?"

Lisa glared at Rudy. "You know very well that the magic didn't come from 'The Archives'." Her eyes softened. "I'm pretending to be Stacey when we're in bed. Our sex life had never been greater, but he's back onto the garlic. I'm glad we did it at 'The Archives' with Eveline, but it isn't as if the rules would allow us to add another mark."

"This isn't right, I shouldn't have done it with Eveline, and it was wrong to impregnate Sylvia. I'm not going to do it."

Lisa looked Rudy straight in the eyes and reached for his crotch. His erection was already bulging when her hand stroked over it. "I know you want to do it. A tight, wet pussy with a large clit will be waiting for you! Tomorrow at eight at the guesthouse..." She turned around and walked back to her car, ending any objection Rudy might have had.

****

September

"Have you heard, Lisa is pregnant again. And she didn't even need the magic of 'The Archives'! I would have thought that Adrian wasn't able to pull it off, especially after their problems with Eveline."

Rudy kept his breath, fearing that Stacey's comment was loaded. He hoped that she didn't discover his infidelity.

Her comment was indeed loaded, but for a different reason. Her motherly instincts had been steadily built up over the past few months - they decided to delay the big day until Stacey's bursary commitments were worked off - she had just more than three months' bursary commitments left. "The two cousins would be big pals, and Eveline will have a good time playing with the two babies."

Rudy sighed. "Yes, the three of them would keep their parents quite busy."

Stacey decided it was time to drop the bomb. "I don't want to wait any longer, I also want to be a mother... Have a baby."

Stacey's words came as a shock. She had hinted in that direction over the past few months, but agreed to aim for the beginning of the year. He thought of lightening the mood. "I'm afraid it'll have to wait. It's winter and 'The Archives' would be cold."

Stacey wasn't impressed. "We wouldn't need 'The Archives' for magic, unless your real father is related to Adrian. We wouldn't earn ourselves a circle around our names in any case." She snuggled into Rudy's arms and wrapped her hands around his neck. "I'm at day twelve of my cycle." She kissed him. Satisfied with the hardening feeling pressing on her crotch, she broke her lips free from Rudy's. "And I'd been off The Pill for two months. Can we set a date for tomorrow night, please?"