Rudy Ch. 05: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy knew he had lost control over the situation. His erection was a dead giveaway. He somehow still tried to create the impression of being in control. "Isn't it a bit soon? Don't you think we should discuss it first?" He felt hypocritical - he knowingly made two different women pregnant, almost without any notice period. One of them twice. He also knew that he wouldn't be able to deny Stacey her big wish.

****

Epilogue:

Sylvia gave birth to Rian in January and Lisa gave birth to Adrian two months later. The two cousins looked, as expected, like family, a fact all three sets of grandparents loved to point out. Both Sylvia and Lisa had a hysterectomy and remained faithful to their respective husbands. Adrian and Derick's libido waned markedly soon after their sons were born and rarely indulged in sex, unless their sexually-frustrated wives awakened their sexual desires with a pornographic video, an adrenaline boost and a cock-ring.

Although Dirk shared traits, such as facial expressions, with both Adrian and Rian, everyone explained it away, referencing their doubly shared ancestry. This suited Rudy, Lisa and Sylvia and their secret remained safe.

Lisa, who never could get rid of the memory card with her recording of her sex with Rudy, often watched their recorded trysts in the privacy of the guesthouse. Sylvia often joined her there, where the two relieved each other of their sexual desires. Their secret selection of toys steadily increased over time.

Hendrik was born in May the same year. Stacey got pregnant again and Aletta was born two years later in July. Rudy's infidelities haunted him for years thereafter and he remained faithful to Stacey, until...

****

Thank you for reading the story. Please consider giving it a high score if you liked it. Add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.