Rudy Ch. 05: Reunion

Story Info
Two estranged lovers meet again, resolute to remain faithful.
18.1k words
3.22
13.5k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy Ch. 5: Reunion

Two estranged lovers meet again.

Category: Loving Wives

Keywords

Cheating; Creampie; Cunnilingus, Fertility therapy, Lost love; Neighbor; Pornography, Pregnant; Secret

Background:

This story plays off in South Africa before the introduction of cell phones in 1994. The academic year starts January/February and ends November/December.

Students interested in teaching positions at government schools are required to complete the 'Higher Educational Diploma' (HED), which is a post graduate diploma.

'Onderstepoort' is a veterinary institute of the University of Pretoria (Tuks), the only one of its kind in South Africa and the main research center for veterinarian sciences.

This is a stand-alone story with references to past events described in earlier chapters. Spoiler alert: Any pre-knowledge required from these works is included in the text.

Characters from the 'Spring Break' series also feature in this work, but has no bearing on this work. Leave a comment if you are the first to spot one (or more) characters from the Spring Break series.

All characters in sexual situations, real or implied, are 18 or above.

The events and characters in this story are entirely fictitious and chosen purely to fit into the story's plot.

****

Earlier in the series:

Chapter 1: Rudy and Lisa shared rides, and a room in a guest house, during their trips between Stellenbosch and Pietersburg over breaks on the University's calendar. They've met in the University's mice lab, where Lisa experimented with garlic, an anecdotal cure for low male fertility. Their paths separated, both clinging onto the hope/promise that they'll meet again.

Chapter 2: Justin deflowered his long-time sweetheart, Stacey. Their paths crossed briefly with Rudy and Lisa when they overnight, during a Varsity break, in the same guest house. Justin cheated on Stacey, ending their relationship.

Chapter 3: Lisa married Adrian when she 'discovered', due to a misunderstanding, that Rudy loved someone else. Rudy, who still loved Lisa, was devastated when he learned that Lisa didn't wait for him, and that she married someone else.

Chapter 4: Rudy and Stacey found soulmates in each other, since both have lost loved ones.

This Chapter can entirely be read on its own, any pre-knowledge required of earlier chapters are included in the text. Hyperlinks are provided above for quick access.

'The Archives' is an idyllic cave, hidden behind a waterfall's curtain, where the owners of the farm, and other family members recorded (archived) having sex there for the first time.

****

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (multiple times) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

****

January 1981

Stacey was nervous as she arrived at High School Tzaneen. She had only met the principal during her interview, or rather a mockery of an interview. She could sense that they'd offer the vacant position to her, even before she had properly introduced herself. She was shown around on the school grounds, and the principal reiterated the entire time how desperate they were to get a teacher who could teach business and commercial sciences.

"Hi, you should be the new commercial sciences teacher."

Stacey had to turn around to see who was speaking. It was a shapely five-foot-six-tall woman, who was probably a year or two older than herself.

"Welcome to Tzaneen High." The blonde opened her arms to give Stacey a hug. "I'm Lisa, biology."

Stacey chuckled, as she wrapped her arms around Lisa in a hug. "Good guess. I'm Stacey."

Lisa took Stacey's left hand to admire her engagement/wedding ring combination. Congratulations on your wedding, was it in December?"

Stacey was drawn to Lisa's outgoing character. "Yes, twelve December." She chuckled. "Had our honeymoon at the 'Royal Natal National Park', we were lucky, it was fully booked, but luckily, there was a cancellation."

Lisa smiled and started to walk towards the administration building. "Adrian and I were also there for our honeymoon, back in seventy-nine." She giggled. "We didn't go out on the trails a lot, but one day we decided to go on one of the longer, and less popular trails, hoping to get some privacy." She blushed, as she said it. "When we approached the end of the trail, we started to scout the area for a secluded mountain pool for..." she hesitated before she continued, "a bit of private romance in nature. One excursion looked promising, and as we went deeper into the forest, we heard laughter. We slowly sneaked up, and as we peeked through branches, we saw a naked couple trying out various positions. We watched them for a while, getting hornier as they tried out different positions. At some stage, we couldn't stand it any longer, and did it right there. It was the best sex of our honeymoon."

Stacey stared wide-eyed at Lisa, surprised that she shared such intimate detail after the two had just met. She simultaneously felt flattered that the stranger would share it with her. But she was mostly surprised that Lisa referred to 'the best sex of our honeymoon', which left a lot of questions. The question that stood out to her was if Lisa's best sex ever was with someone else...

Lisa saw Stacey's shocked expression. "Sorry, I don't even know why I told this to you. But tell me about your husband, he's a local farmer if I'm not mistaken."

Stacey smiled, happy for the distraction from her suspicions. "Rudy isn't from here, he grew up in Ellisras, taking over the responsibilities from his grandfather who plans to retire as soon as Rudy is settled."

They had reached the administration building. Lisa led the way to the staff room and introduced her to the other teachers, but her mind was elsewhere. The two words which got her head spinning and her heart rate into overdrive were 'Rudy' and 'Ellisras'. She couldn't make out if it was excitement or fear, which suddenly made her hands sweaty, and her knees weak. Scenes of the best sex she had in her life flashed through her mind. She started to doubt if it was 'her' Rudy. Charl, an old schoolmate who sang in the choir with Rudy, had told her that Rudy was into 'Helen', a musician and accompanist of the Tuks choir, when she enquired about Rudy. Charl even confirmed Rudy's infidelity months later, that he was definitely sharing rooms with Helen when on tour. And Stacey was neither 'Helen', nor a musician.

Lisa composed herself and led Stacey to a quiet part of the room. "So, how did you meet?" There was a slight quiver in her voice.

Stacey reveled in the attention. "We met at choir practice." She sighed, and took a deep breath. "We're actually very lucky to have found each other. I was out of circulation for a while, after my boyfriend had cheated on me." She contemplated if she should elaborate, and decided to share her secret. "It is the man whom I thought would marry me, the one who took my virginity."

Lisa took Stacey's hand in hers, realizing that it was difficult for Stacey to share such detail.

"Rudy, too, was out of the game, he was slavishly working to finish off his studies, so he could meet up with Elizabeth, the love of his life. They met while he was doing his honors in Stellenbosch, working together in the mouse lab, sharing trips to Pietersburg during breaks. He suggested they go their respective ways, but he was confident that she'd wait.

"However, at a time when he was ready to commit, he got the news that she had married." Stacey chuckled. "If it wasn't for the traitor, who fell for another guy, the two of us wouldn't have married."

Lisa desperately had to process the information that Stacey just gave her. It had to be 'her' Rudy, there were just too many coincidences. Doing his honors at Stellenbosch. Working in the mouse lab. Shared trips to Pietersburg during breaks. Singing in the choir. Even her Christian name, Elizabeth, cannot be a mere coincidence.

It HAD to be HER Rudy, and he WAS waiting for her, and she was the one who deserted him! Lisa was relieved that Mr. van der Walt, the principal, knocked on the table to get everybody's attention.

Her heart cramped, as if pierced with a sword going right through it. She silently cursed Charl for telling her about Helen. She took a deep breath, she had to straighten her thoughts. She was happily married to Adrian, and had no desire to lose him. She trusted that Rudy was happily married and she had no intention to ruin his, or Stacey's life.

Visions of their past sexual encounters flashed through her mind, and she wondered what Stacey would think if she ever found out. Her heart skipped a beat - she desperately needed to let Rudy know that she was there, and that they should be careful how much of their adventures they share with others.

****

The staff were enjoying tea under the large tree canopy, just outside the administrative building during their tea break. Several other teachers came over to introduce themselves to Stacey and to welcome her to the school. Soon, the flow ebbed, leaving Lisa and Stacey in a quiet corner.

Lisa wanted to learn more about Rudy and Stacey and urged her on to continue. "You were telling me how you and Rudy met, and how lucky you were to meet each other when Mr. van der Walt interrupted. I'd love to hear the rest of the story."

Stacey smiled. "We've met... Oh, no, wait! Our paths crossed years before. It was back in nineteen-seventy-seven, in Kimberley. It was the Curie Cup opening match between the Blue Bulls and the Griquas, and the guesthouse was fully booked. Justin and I both made bookings, and Rudy picked up the cancellation of the duplicate booking."

Lisa gasped, she could recall the incident very well. Her heart raced, fearing that Stacey would connect the dots that she was there with Rudy.

Stacey took another breath and continued. "I only know that he was there, I haven't seen him or his girlfriend." Then she chuckled. "But there was this bitch who blocked my way when it was our turn to report to the front desk at reception. My ligaments were torn, and I used crutches."

Lisa stiffened. Stacey earlier, without knowing that she was talking about Lisa herself, referred to her as a traitor, and now as a bitch. She shrugged it off, and without thinking, blurted. "I remember, I also burped my garlic breath into your face at the restaurant."

Stacey didn't connect the dots of Rudy's association with Lisa. "You're the garlic girl?" She bit her lip when Lisa nodded her confirmation. "Sorry for calling you a bitch, I didn't mean anything."

Lisa wondered how to handle the situation, it seemed as if Stacey didn't suspect that she was there with Rudy. She decided to act surprised. "You mean, all three of us together and not realizing it. What a small world?" She just realized how desperately she wanted to see Rudy again, needed to see him again.

Mrs. Green, the receptionist approached the two and looked at Stacey. "There is a regional school board meeting in Pietersburg at two. Mr. van der Walt asked me if you could join him, the main topic is the change in curriculum for commercial science. Mr. Theron just told him he can no longer go."

Stacey looked concerned. "Do you have an idea when the meeting will end? I don't have a problem going, but I'm not comfortable driving at night through Magoebaskloof, if the meeting continues until late."

Mrs. Green placed her hand on Stacey's shoulder. "Don't know, the meetings often do go into the early evening. But don't worry, Mr. van der Walt is also going, and Mr. Theron was supposed to go with him."

Stacey looked concerned. "Rudy will get concerned if I don't arrive after school, and only return after dark. And we don't have a phone installed yet."

Lisa sensed an opportunity to warn Rudy about the situation. "I can go and tell him of the meeting, and that you'll be late. If I'm not mistaken, we're neighbours."

****

"Lisa, what are you doing here!?" Rudy looked over her shoulder, as he was actually expecting Stacey at any time.

"Stacey asked me to tell you that she'll be late, she may even be back after dark. Mr. van der Walt, the principal, asked her to accompany him to a meeting in Pietersburg."

Rudy's first thoughts were with his wife. "I hope he's driving, Stacey barely knows the winding road to Pietersburg." Then he looked back at Lisa. "But, what are YOU doing here? I heard you married a farmer from Pietersburg." And then softer, "Does Stacey know about us?"

Lisa's gaze dropped to the floor. "Charl told me you'd moved on, and was dating the choir's accompanist, I think he said her name was Helen." Lisa gave a sob. "I thought that you wouldn't return, that I'd lost you and that I had to move on..."

Rudy took Lisa in his arms. "Helen is a lesbian, we agreed to fake a relationship so others would leave us alone." His heart missed a beat when he recalled that one night of passion with Helen. It haunted him, as he felt that he had betrayed Lisa's love for him at the time. He only got over it when he learned that Lisa had betrayed his love by marrying another man. He now regretted the entire arrangement even more.

Lisa sobbed again and looked up into Rudy's eyes. "I'm sorry, I should have trusted you."

Rudy looked down, his lips lowered slowly onto Lisa's. He wanted to comfort her, tell her that he understood, that he hoped that she'd understand. The contact lingered, he felt movement under his lips. He opened his lips and enveloped Lisa's lower lip.

Lisa wrapped her lips over Rudy's upper lip. At first, tentatively, and then with greater urgency. Their passion had returned, it had been pent up for so many years, and now that it was ignited again, it was impossible to stop. She helped Rudy to slip the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders, letting her dress fall onto the floor.

Rudy worked his shorts' waistband over his buttocks and worked them down. He battled to remove his shoes, while Lisa tried to unclasp her bra with her shaking hands. When Rudy was done, he took one of Lisa's nipples in his mouth, while working her panties down.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Rudy's neck, and, when she stepped out of her panties, folded her leg around his waist. She pulled hard onto his neck, as she lifted her second leg off the ground, her panties hooked on her toe, but she didn't mind. She reached down and guided Rudy's erection into her vagina, while she relaxed her grip around his neck.

An ottoman caught Rudy's eye and he sat down. He lowered his hands onto her hips and started to work them forward and backward over his lap. Lisa purred as an orgasm flowed through her, not violent like a lightning bolt which ripped through her body as in previous times, but slow and soft, like a wave soothing away her longing for Rudy. Rudy jerked in her, her pussy was as wonderful as he remembered, maybe even better.

Lisa reached down and started to pull his shirt over his head. Rudy had to break his lip-lock on Lisa's nipple and raised his hands to free his shirt. Lisa leaned in and kissed him. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Rudy stood up, and, with Lisa still skewered, walked to the main bedroom, to the bed which should have been his and Lisa's if things worked out as he had planned. He laid her tenderly onto the bed, without slipping his dick out. Only did Rudy's dick slowly slip out of Lisa's vagina when he kissed his way down to her pussy, which was red from all the stimulation. His lips locked onto her inch-long clit - fuck, he missed eating it. It jerked in his mouth, as he swirled his tongue around it.

Lisa was getting close to a second orgasm and helped his hands onto her breasts - it was her favorite combination of stimulation. She gasped, as his fingers gripped and pulled her nipples - his tongue slipped into her hood and tickled her glans. Her second orgasm ripped into her like an explosion. Her back and neck arched, pushing her vulva harder into Rudy's mouth.

Rudy suckled on her clit, triggering another explosion in Lisa's body. Her leg slammed closed on Rudy's head, and her hands clamped over Rudy's, rotating them around over her breasts. Her legs flung open again, only to lock Rudy's head in again, as more aftershocks of her initial explosion echoed through her body.

When Rudy realized that Lisa's orgasm had subsided, he positioned himself between her legs and allowed Lisa to guide his dick into her wet pussy. Lisa wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. It set him off, pulling out and thrusting in. He didn't start slow, he didn't start soft. He just started plowing into Lisa, setting free the pent-up urges that had been built up over the years.

It was over sooner than both wanted. He didn't even make it a minute, before he erupted into Lisa's pussy. It overflowed, a sensation she no longer experienced with Adrian. She, too, needed to get the feeling of an overflowing pussy out of her system.

Lisa was the first to come to her senses. "Shit, this shouldn't have happened."

Rudy sighed. "Or maybe it should have happened. I would always have felt that you betrayed me. Darn that fool, Charl." He took a deep breath. "And I needed to get you out of my system."

Lisa also sighed. "I also needed to get you out of my system." Lisa tapped his shoulder. "I'm leaking..."

Both rushed off to the bathroom as soon as Rudy dismounted Lisa. Rudy wiped his dick with toilet paper and tried to squeeze any remaining semen out of his pipe-work. Then he wet his facecloth in the spray of the hand shower, which Lisa used to douche her pussy. He set off to the bed and tried to clean up. But he soon realized that he had lost the battle. There would be a stain on the duvet cover, and the duvet itself absorbed some semen.

Rudy opened the windows to freshen the house out, at least this would be normal in Tzaneen's heat and high humidity. Lisa had finished and toweled herself dry with Rudy's towel, she still savored his scent on stuff. She returned to the lounge where she dressed up again and waited for Rudy.

Rudy rinsed the face cloth out and cleaned himself up. Then, he left for the lounge and started to dress up.

Lisa didn't wait for him to finish, before she spoke. "I don't know if this was a mistake or not, only time will tell. I had to get some stuff out of me system... Fuck no, I had to get YOU out of my system, and I'm sure the same is true for you."

Rudy was finished and nodded his head. "This may have happened, but it should never happen again. We're both married, and we love our spouses, they don't deserve this." He looked concerned at Lisa. "Does she, does Stacey know about us? I think she'll be jealous of what we had! That I was prepared to wait for you?"

Lisa, who felt the same, looked into Rudy's eyes. "I don't think so, but if we aren't careful, we may provide her with more clues to discover our secret. What I do know, is that she knows that both of us were at Eleonore's guesthouse in Kimberley, when we did it for the first time. I actually blurted out that I remembered her with her torn ligaments and crutches, and that I burped garlic into her face."

Rudy was surprised. "She never told me about her ligaments being torn, and her being the one with the crutches."

Lisa smiled. "Keep that in mind, never mention her ligaments and crutches unless she tells you herself." Lisa thought for a bit. "She'll probably work out that we both studied at Maties at the same time, and worked in the mouse lab. I guess the safest is to acknowledge that we saw each other from time-to-time, on campus and in the lab, but we never had more than the occasional contact."