Rudy Ch. 05: Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, 'The Archives' is reserved for family, but we do have a section we refer to as 'The Library', for visiting couples..."

****

December:

Lisa looked expectantly at the home-pregnancy test, waiting for the lines to show up. Her heart raced as the first line darkened, her eyes fixed on where the second line should appear. A sinking feeling overwhelmed her when the second line didn't appear. It had been the fourth time that the result had been the same since they had more frequent sex like Dr. Jackson recommended.

Adrian was already two months on his garlic diet. They decided to sleep apart and that Adrian would masturbate to keep his sperm fresh, and his production up, and only sleep together on the two designated nights. She even forced herself to have garlic, the last time they had sex.

She couldn't stand it any longer, she missed the regular sex and knew that they'd have to make a plan. She left the tester, like all the other times, on the bath's edge for Adrian to see when he was done showering and went to the kitchen to start breakfast and make coffee.

The smell of coffee permeated the kitchen air when Adrian entered with the tester in hand. "It seems as if you'll have to double the amount of garlic in my diet." He would have enjoyed the situation, if it wasn't so serious. He loved garlic, and he humored Lisa's reluctance to include it in his diet, until their failed attempts to get pregnant started to add up.

Lisa wasn't ready to increase the amount of garlic in Adrian's diet. She was escaping the environment, by working as much as possible on the guesthouse. Then an idea flashed through her mind. "Let's try another month or two." She bit her lip. "And if that doesn't work, ask Rudy if we can do it mid-period in 'The Archives' and see if there is any substance in the rumors of the magic it creates."

Adrian was hesitant, but he recalled his fantasy of having sex with Stacey - in 'The Archives'. Trying to hide his excitement about the idea, he avoided a direct acceptance of the idea. "I'll have to think about it. But if it is the place's magic we need, then I'll speak to Rudy."

****

Early February:

Adrian looked at Rudy, then Stacey, then Lisa and back to Rudy. The request he wanted to make wasn't easy to express. He took a sip of his tea, to get the courage, looked at his feet until he took another sip. Everybody could see that he wanted to say something and waited for him to say it.

The silent tension could be cut with a knife, when he finally got enough courage to speak. He looked at Rudy. "Rudy, it isn't easy to ask you this, but I, we, want to ask a big favor. Lisa and I tried for a while now to get pregnant without success. We even saw a specialist, who said it was still possible - you know of our family's problems, there are enough rumors about it in town, most of them are unfortunately true."

Adrian took Lisa's hand and looked back at Rudy. "But there are also rumors going around in town about the magic 'The Archives' created for couples who wanted to get pregnant, and we wanted to ask you if we can test the Archives' magic powers tomorrow night..."

Rudy cleared his throat; if the request wasn't so sensitive, he might have chuckled. "I don't know how reliable the claims of The Archive's magic are, but I'll give the rumors the benefit of my doubt. But you'll have to keep a few things in mind. Firstly, you'll have to swim to get into 'The Archives'. Secondly, it sounded as if you plan to spend the entire night at 'The Archives', and it can get cold in the cave. So, you'll need a plan to get some blankets or sleeping gear in there, and have a plan to keep all of it dry. And thirdly, respect the tradition of 'The Archives', and don't leave any mark there."

Lisa looked up, trying to spare Adrian further embarrassment. "We were actually hoping to be allowed to leave our mark there. I've heard rumors that non-family were allowed to do it in the past, and we wanted to join the rich tradition." She also didn't want Adrian to know that Rudy mentioned 'The Library' to her, when he popped in at the guesthouse some time ago.

Rudy chuckled and looked at Adrian. "You know where we keep 'The Library'. You may leave your mark there."

Adrian reminded Rudy that they're family. "But we are family! Second cousins!"

Rudy saw Lisa's pleading eyes and contemplated the request. He sighed. "Sorry, the archives are for the descendants of the owners. Even first cousins had left their mark in 'The Library'."

Adrian noticed that all others had already finished their tea, so he took a large sip to finish his and got up, even before the cup was back on the saucer. He extended his hand towards Rudy to greet him. "Thank you, Rudy, I really appreciate it. We better leave, I still have to make a few plans to get everything dry into 'The Archives'." He extended his hands to Stacey, trying to enjoy the contact of her soft hands, trying to record the feeling for later use in his fantasies."

Rudy was unsure as to how to greet Lisa and followed Adrian's lead. As he took Lisa's hand in his, he felt how she transferred a piece of paper into his. He slipped the paper into his pocket and stepped towards the front door to open it for Adrian and Lisa. He'd look at the paper in private.

Stacey whispered into Lisa's ear, as the two women hugged. "'The Archives' is a magical place. I do hope you get the magic you are hoping for there."

****

The next morning

Lisa handed the water-tight container with picnic snacks to Adrian. "For tonight at 'The Archives'." She kissed him lovingly.

Adrian smiled. "I'm going to prepare 'The Archives' for our stay tonight. I'll pick you up here at around three."

Lisa took her car's keys and walked to the door. "I'll be at the guesthouse. My first customers confirmed their booking for the weekend. See you at three."

****

Rhinestone Cowboy of Jackie Leslie and The Em-Vees was halfway through the track when Rudy started his car and the radio came to life. He put the car in gear and pulled away, singing heartily along with the music.

The singing was therapeutic, as Lisa's request on the paper she secretly transferred to him, was weighing heavy on his heart.

When the song finished, the presenter of 'Hits From the Past' commented that the focus of the week was 'hit songs from the seventies', and that the next song was a hit from 'seventy-six'.

Soon the sounds of ABBA's 'Dancing Queen' filled the car, and Rudy joined in to lighten his mood. The presenter's choice for nineteen-seventy-seven was 'Mississippi' of Pussycat, which took Rudy to Lisa's guesthouse. He switched the radio off when an advertisement started to play after the last notes of the song had faded.

Rudy walked into Lisa's guesthouse shortly after eight. "Lisa, hello, you wanted to talk." He smiled when he heard the continuation of the advertisement over a radio speaker. Lisa was listening in on the same radio station.

"I'm here, first door to the right." Lisa's voice was soft, with a slight vibration as if she was nervous.

Rudy stepped into the room but didn't see Lisa. The door slammed closed behind him and he could hear the lock closing. Startled, he turned around, only to find Lisa, staring wide-eyed at him, clothed only in a lacy bra and briefs.

"What the fuck, Lisa, what are you trying to achieve? I thought we agreed to be faithful."

Lisa grabbed his hand and fell onto her knees. "You'll have to help me to get pregnant. I can't stand the garlic any longer."

On the radio, the presenter announced that a local hit from 'seventy-eight' was her next choice.

Rudy pulled his hand away. "No Lisa, we can't. We agreed."

The first notes of 'Substitute' from Clout started to play. Lisa's eyes widened in shock as she recognized the song. Rudy had sang an improvisation of the song to her on their last trip from Stellenbosch to Pietersburg. In his improvisation, he promised to be a 'substitute sperm donor' whenever she needed it. Her eyes brightened. "You promised to be a 'substitute', remember!" (See Rudy Chapter 1)

Rudy sighed. "It was supposed to be a joke at the time." He shuddered, recalling that, at the time, he was convinced that Lisa would become his wife.

Lisa looked at Rudy with pleading eyes. "Rudy, I've given it my all. I've even taken garlic on the days we have sex." She sobbed and tears formed in her eyes. "And I do want to become a mother. You have to help me, like you promised." Rudy tried again, albeit not as assertive as earlier. He was fighting his own desires to impregnate Lisa now that the opportunity was offered. "I've promised Stacey to be faithful, I can't!"

Lisa reached for his hips. "I haven't made this decision lightly. It had been on my mind for the past month. Only this one time, please! It is my only option to become a mother." In her desperation, she didn't wait for an answer and started to open up Rudy's pants. She gripped his penis behind his underwear, which had already started to grow. "And don't tell me you don't want it, too." She slid his pants off his hips and tried to work his growing erection out of his hipsters.

It had been difficult for Rudy to remain faithful to Stacey since Lisa had popped back into his life. His resistance crumbled, his strong feelings for Lisa had won this battle. He helped Lisa to slide his hipsters over his hips, allowing his erection to jump to much-needed freedom. Lisa took his member into her mouth, pulling his foreskin back so her tongue could swirl around his sensitive helmet. "When Adrian and I have sex, I'm always thinking of you. Hoping, imagining that you come inside me, filling me up with more than I can take. And take me again a second time, and have enough in you to fill me up again." In her mind, she thought of the small loads Adrian delivered lately, so small, at times, it seldom needed clean-up.

Lisa smiled, as she felt the strong pull of Rudy's erection as it grew rock hard. She pulled back and squeezed on the shaft, causing pre-cum to pearl on his tip. She licked it off and took his scrotum in her hands before she lifted his dick and licked the underside. She stood up, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She took Rudy's hand and walked to the bed. She reached for the radio on the bedside table and switched it off, while the last notes of 'Substitute' faded into silence.

Rudy took pity on Lisa as he followed her, she seemed so frail now. All the memories of their past sexual encounters flashed through his mind. He forced his thoughts to Stacey, she was now the love of his life, and he hesitated. His thoughts drifted to the video he made of him and Lisa in Eleonore's Guesthouse honeymoon suite. He knew he shouldn't. But a stronger force blocked his conscience, preventing him from stopping. Rudy's heart raced, Lisa. "I can't stay long."

Lisa pulled her panties off and got onto her back. She pulled her feet halfway up and spread her knees wide. "You don't have to make love to me. Just fuck me as if I'm a whore, cum in me and pull out. I'm already wet." Watery nectar glistened where it seeped out of her shaved pussy.

Rudy was relieved at Lisa's notion to treat her as a whore. He was unsure if he'd be strong again if he believed that he was having sex with Lisa. He never had had sex with a whore, and the idea of fucking one, could give his mind the excitement and distraction he needed to stay strong afterwards.

Lisa reached down and took hold of his shaft. Her grip forced more pre-cum out of his shaft. It mixed with her own watery sex juices, as his tip contacted her reddened nether lips. It pierced into her slippery folds and found its way into her semen-starved vagina.

Lisa reveled in the way he filled her and folded her legs over Rudy's. She didn't want him to pull out, even if she doubted that he'd change his mind.

Rudy's resolve, to think of Lisa as a whore, melted as his dick started to slip into her tight, velvety vagina. He started to live his fantasy of fucking Lisa, impregnating her. She was supposed to be the mother of his children. The way her vagina hugged his shaft spurred him on. It was getting too much for him and he started to pull out and push back in. Slowly at first, but soon with the hunger of someone who had been denied for a ong time.

Rudy emerged twenty minutes later from the shower. Lisa was still laying on her back, now with a pillow under her buttocks, to lift her pussy up so that all of Rudy's baby batter could drain into her womb. She looked at Rudy. "Thank you." She reached for his hand, and pulled him closer when he took hers. "Do me again, please. I don't want to take any chances."

Rudy showed his flaccid penis. "You'll have to wait for seconds." He took a deep breath. "Tell me, what did you do with the memory card from out last road trip I left you?"

Lisa bit her lip. "Once I learned of your relationship with Helen, I resolved to destroy it, break it with a hammer, but I could never get myself to do it. It ended up in my wardrobe's drawer, the one where I kept my panties, hoping that Adrian wouldn't discover it. I brought it here and stored it in the safe. I did burn the two photos, though."

Lisa chuckled. "And what did you do with the panty, soiled with our sex juices which I left in your car?"

Rudy chuckled. "When I framed the Biology Department's photo, I asked the framer to make a false back. I've mounted your panty there, along with a second memory card."

Lisa was surprised. "When did you copy the card?"

Rudy chuckled. "I didn't. On our first time in the honeymoon suite, at Eleonore's, someone left it in the controller after they recorded their exploits. There was recording time left, and I captured a few minutes of our action. And when the one I gave you from our last visit was full, I switched the cards, and captured the last bit of action - you, me and Ellen."

Lisa pointed at Rudy's erection. "I think you are ready for seconds.

Rudy's mind was in turmoil when he finally left an hour later.

****

Lisa looked in awe at the clearing, as a small buck momentarily froze at the mountain pool's edge before scurrying off into the forest. It was late afternoon. "Is this 'The Archives'?" A larger-than-usual stream of water fell into the mountain pool below, making it impossible to see the cave behind its curtain. "There surely is a magical vibe around."

Adrian chuckled. "'The Archives' are in a cave behind that water curtain. I've already made a bed for us inside, I think it's the first time that it's been done. The first time that a couple will overnight here."

"Where do we picnic?" Lisa was still watching in awe of the setting.

"I used a watertight canvas to get everything inside without it getting wet." Adrian smiled. But let me show you 'The Library', the section of 'The Archives' where we'll record our lovemaking.

He stepped behind a tree onto a hidden footpath along the cliff, from which the waterfall fell. About hundred meters (110yd) in, he stopped. There was a section of the rock face that was fairly free from vegetation. Adrian turned towards it and waved his hand over the rock face. "This is 'The Library', let me show you."

Adrian pointed to a mark on the rock face. There was a circle, an 'X' inside the circle with an 'A' inscribed on top, a '5' and '3' in the left- and right-hand blocks and 'M' in the bottom quarter. "This is my parents' mark when I was conceived in nineteen-fifty-three. My mother was a virgin, hence the 'X'. The five and three indicates the year, and the 'M' is for my mother, Monica." He chuckled. "She's a cousin, once removed of Rudy's grandmother, 'Monique'."

Lisa thought a bit. "So, on your father's side, you're second cousins. And on your mother's side, you're third cousins?"

Adrian contemplated before he responded. "You must remember, it was a rather small community, especially after the Anglo-Boer-War. It wasn't the norm, but it was not uncommon for cousins to get married."

Lisa looked back at the mark and frowned. "And the circle? Not every mark has one."

Adrian smiled. "That is because she got pregnant with me."

Lisa's hand slid over the rock face, trying to identify all the circled ones. "Why are some plus signs, and not Xs?"

Adrian looked at her. "These women were no longer virgins when they visited The Archives."

Lisa's heart rate increased. "A number of women got pregnant here. I can understand why it is said that the place has magical powers."

Adrian took her hand and led her back to the clearing and started to undress. "It will be dark soon and we need to skinny-dip to get into 'The Archives' - it is a tradition.

Lisa followed his example and was surprised at how soaked the precautionary panty liner was from Rudy's cum. When she was done, she handed her clothes to Adrian who stowed it under a bush. She took Adrian's hand, and, together, took their first step into the refreshing water.

Adrian took her to the middle of the pool and kissed her. "When we started to learn about the true character of 'The Archives', I always dreamt of kissing my future wife in the middle of the pool."

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for another kiss. She folded her legs around his waist. "Are you going to carry me through the waterfall's curtain to the bed where you're going to make me pregnant." Lisa gasped, as she realized that her released egg may already be fertilized by Rudy's sperm. A cold feeling swept through her, thinking that she should have given 'The Archives' the chance to work its magic as Adrian stepped through the curtain.

Adrian slowly lowered her to the moss-covered ground. "Welcome to 'The Archives'." He took her hand and led her to the oldest markings in the cave. "Here's the mark that started the tradition. Rudy's great-grandfather deflowered his bride here in Eighteen-ninety-six. And his Grandpa Rudolf, marked that he deflowered his wife, Monique, here in nineteen-twenty-five."

Then he chuckled. "This is new, it must be Rudy who had sex here with Stacey last year." He looked confidentially at Lisa. "And she wasn't a virgin when he did it."

Adrian led her to the left of the cave where there were over twenty marks, about seven of which marked deflorations. "This is where the owner's children left their marks." He pointed to one of them. "This mark is the record of Rudy's father, Hendrik, deflowering his mother, Aletta'."

Lisa noticed that two of the defloration marks had circles around them. She also identified four of the plus signs with circles around. She pointed, circled her finger around them. "There seems to be a prevalence of women getting pregnant here."

Adrian took her in his arms and kissed her. When done, he whispered, "It is a sign of the magic of this place, if you consider that any couple is only allowed to leave their mark on their first visit." Then he looked at Lisa. "Let's go and feast on that picnic stuff so that we can earn ourselves a circled mark in 'The Library'."

Lisa cringed at his words, she again doubted if she did the right thing with Rudy. She sat down on the moss-covered ground next to the container with picnic stuff and started to unpack, losing track of Adrian's whereabouts. As she finished, Adrian handed her a champagne glass with a Rose bubbly in it.

She took it and looked surprised at Adrian. "Is it alcoholic, you know you shouldn't..."

Adrian chuckled. "Today is too special to do it alcohol free, and the alcohol would be too late to make any difference now."

It was Lisa's turn to chuckle. "And it is too late now to take any garlic. So, don't expect any." She raised her glass in Adrian's direction. "To good sex."

Adrian tapped his glass onto Lisa's, looking her into the eyes. "And to getting pregnant."

It was getting dark when they had finished and returned everything to their containers. Lisa looked at Adrian. "Do we have a light? In case I want to pee during the night!"