All Comments on 'Reunion'

by amber_now26

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intriguing Start

I will be interested to see where you take this story.

Boyd

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
ok,but

this was an enjoyable read but the ending is totalally lost on me. guess i'm just thick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she's married...

"this was an enjoyable read but the ending is totalally lost on me. guess i'm just thick." She's in a loveless marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lyin Eyes

By the "Eagles"

One of my favorites. Good story and good music too.

I know a lot of women (and men) that have sacrificed love for security and family, then woke up to find that life has passed them by.

I'm 65,still in love with a girl that I met when I was 17 and married a different woman for 44 years to a dominating,controlling ,mean, uncaring, and heartless bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
We all have secrets

Great story...I guess as a woman, I can understand what and why she did it. If I had the chance to rekindle an old passion for one night, it would be like that. I think we all have that secret desire to remember a first love lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All I Wanna Do...

i love the story. reminds me of that song 'all i wanna do is make love to you' by Heart. sometimes we are caught in a less than perfect marriage, and that old flame will always come to our mind :)

Caroline CovingtonCaroline Covingtonover 18 years ago
Guiding Angel

Great story. Angelica's character is intriguing. Her role as J.T.'s angel was superb.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Really good

I really enjoyed this. Though sad at the end though. She still loves him, most likely more then ever it seems but if we take the song, it looks like she is in a loveless or cold marriage or perhaps has done things she doesn't want him to know about to ruin his image of her.

Kinda wish it was explained more but can understand why it ended the way it did.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Emotion Filled

You packed a lifetime of emotion and longing in one short story. I wonder how many of us have that one person from school who still occupies a small part of our heart.

I know I do.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Well done!

Well crafted, well told and thoughtful. I was easily led thru the story and felt tears flow at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I had missed this...

when it came out. I read it when I saw there were two endings coming out at once.

This is a very interesting story to build on. It could go a lot of different ways. There is a lot of nostalgia for... youth? For better days? For a future love?

Short but nicely focused! Good job!

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Like DJ, glad for the sequels, missed the original

Very nice story - looking forward to both the sequels and for Amber's other stuff. She may have a new fan base.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
loved it

like a number of other commenters, i missed this when it came out and checked it before i read the two sequels. Wonderful story and where you left it has many intruiging possibilities.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Descriptive, perceptive, rousing, fucking awesome -

Any one older than 30 that could not relate missed something back there - I am looking forward to the sequels and I know there is more than one to find.

Your images are crystal clear I am sorry yu have not posted in so long -

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yeah it figured -

She was not going to actually be available for him that would be too perfect -

Nicely done story -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read the Full Lyrics to the Song

New to Literotica. This is a great story!

As Anonymous, 9/18/05 pointed out, the full song quoted in part at the end of this story is "Lyin' Eyes", written by Don Henley and Glen Frye, and recorded in 1975 by The Eagles. Read the lyrics to the song, or listen to it, and then re-read this story. This process should make you want to add at least two stars to your vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awwww

It broke my heart :( well written! Thank you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Bloody Hell

Did NOT see that coming. Wow

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Oh Wow! OMG!!!

What a beautiful piece of writing. It’s obviously not finished yet, judging by the cliffhanger, but what is there us superb. Hope Pt 2 is just as good.

5-stars & Fingers crossed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story and what a cliffhanger of an ending. Why??????? What's going on? BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous