All Comments on 'Reunion'

by birthdefect

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Okay...

Your story has the potential to be interesting, but it feels unfinished. I saw the label 'nonconsent', but it felt more 'erotic coupling'. Lila didn't really fight, she sort of resisted, and then just lay there and let Eric do whatever. Still...there was some mild heat with his 'alpha' attitude. I hope you write a follow up to this story and maybe explain a little more what drew him to her even though he seemed to treat her terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start but...

Next time try reading back through your story before submitting it. You had some errors that spell check would not be able to pick up, like the wrong name for your female character. This story missed the mark as a nonconcent/reluctance story. The male character had potential but after the first signs of aggression for your male character falls flat as a dominant male.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Really?

First, you really need to look into the concept of homonyms; there were several errors which were, shall we say, "innovative".

Additionally, there are semi-homonyms which should have never gotten past an edit. ["shatter"???? Did you mean "shudder"? Or did you actually mean something got broken?]

[Warning! Redneck comment: If a female is going to live alone out in the boonies, she really should buy a gun, and learn to use it. Of course, if she had, the story would have over after the first third of posting.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start

I usually don't post but after reading lonestarriders comments, who by the way has no posted stories for which one can comment on, I want encourage you to keep writting. It was a good start and yes could use some editing. Please don't let cyber bullies take away your joy in writing and please post the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Bad

I gave this story a 2 because of all the spelling errors that took away from the plot. Also, it wasn't very believable. Why, out of the blue, did he bang on her door and then break in (albeit with her key)? If she hadn't seen him since graduation then why was he there and intent on having her?

kitty5670kitty5670almost 13 years ago
I gave you a 5.

This was a great start. The grammer/spelling/homonym stuff didn't bother me. I read for the STORY not the grammer/spelling/homonyms. So, for those of us who just like a good story and don't want to waste time on editing crap, - WELL DONE.

lovenlearnlovenlearnalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more..

I really enjoyed your story and look forward to more of your writing. Please disregard some of the comments. Creativity is the hard part. Getting a story with characters people want to read about is a talent that not everyone has. I "felt" Lila, and I would like to know more about Eric. What makes this guy "tick" especially in regard to Lila? Editing can come later. Thanks for an enjoyable interlude. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

Don't listen to them I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

MOOOOOORRRE!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous