All Comments on 'Reunion Fever Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't normally do this, but I've grown so accustomed to how good your stories are, that I skim right through the sex scenes. And this time was no exception. I'm wondering what's going on with the Wisockys, the Bakers, BigAgra, Jenny and Craig, ( I love the names you give people). And Niko. Definitely a 'strangeness' there. And I've always wondered where that little worm Gor-don got off to. No offense to worms. Another great job WW, and as always to the snowflakes who bitch, fuck em if they cant take a joke. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter is submitted. Patreon patrons will get it overnight.

Dewey Cheatham - I understand what you are saying. it's hard writing good sex scenes into my stories, partly because the sex can often be incongruous with the rest of the Detective story. I have written full sex stories with no mysteries (and my first story 'Todd and Melina' is that way), and those stories are pretty good if I do say so myself, but they never seem to meld with the mysteries. And the voting numbers bear that out: stories with sex or mostly sex tend to have lower numbers than ones that don't. It is what it is, I guess...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Please don't post links

Please don't post links to the comments section. One was posted and I had to delete it. I have enough trouble with Literotica and their censorship of my stories as it is, so please don't make it worse or harder than it is by posting links that don't work (like the link that was posted, it didn't work).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear sir, I love your stories, I hope and pray you are are able to keep that lucid mine of yours producing tales that we the open minded are able to enjoy and appreciate. Which ever amendment it is keep writing we open minded readers.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Lol . These commenters crack me up . Mr. W did you know that hating on your wifes lover doesn't make you more manly ?

Although it was a very nice and long overdue sex encounter .

NYcastawayNYcastawayabout 1 year ago

Sorry I did not know about the link thing.

I thought you would be interested in the ongoing tale of

The executive director of Oregon’s liquor regulatory agency has announced his resignation amid a criminal investigation into allegations that he and other senior officials used their positions to divert rare, sought-after bourbons for personal use

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Well at least Lori L has an Iron clad alibi for the night.lol

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES