Reunion Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it." came the voice of 'Ranger' Terry Halston. "Suspect vehicle turning south on Riverside. Flying a drone in." Ranger Halston was at TCPD Headquarters, flying a drone. He had it come north, and as it approached the oncoming Toyota, he dove it low and dropped a magnetic tracking device. It landed on the roof and stuck!

"Bombs away!" Halston called out. "Tracker ID Hotel-one-Alpha attached!"

Police vehicles converged, their blue lightbars blazing. The perps in the car were panicking. Seeing that the streets of Town would allow them to be boxed in quickly, they drove across the bridge to County Road 5 and went south towards the open farm fields.

The only problem with that? The prototype small helicopter, being flown by a Police pilot with a bad attitude, was the perps's worst nightmare. It was locked onto the tracking devices on the Toyota.

"I'm on the vehicle." Teresa Croyle called in on the radio. "Get the drones out of here before one of them hits me." Halston got the drones out of there.

Teresa flew low over the Toyota, which was being pursued by many Police cruisers. "Toyota vehicle!" she called out on the loudspeaker. "You are being tracked and cannot get away. Stop your vehicle, and surrender."

To no one's surprise, the vehicle did not stop. Teresa armed one of the small missiles and fired it onto the road ahead of the Toyota.

*BOOM!*

The vehicle swerved around the blast. Teresa fired again, this time much closer to the front of the fleeing Toyota.

*BOOM!*

The car tried to swerve but ended up spinning out. That gave the Police vehicles time to rush up to the car and box it in. An attempt to ram through the Police cruisers was not effective. The perps tried to run for it on foot, but were very quickly overtaken and apprehended. Three successful arrests were made.

Joan Laurer was putting the captured woman into the back of a Police cruiser that had come up when she heard the radio announcing the arrests. "We got 'em!" she shouted to Julia Rodriguez. "We got the Toyota Gang!..."

Finis... for now.