Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
Mini and Madhu take the passion play further.
2k words
4.57
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from the previous part)

My hands grip her throat and I madly engulf her lips in mine. She submits herself completely in me.

I hold her in my arms and find her out of breath. We unlock ourselves and take a moment's break.

We stare deeply at each other. Is it just like the old times? We have already broken uncountable boundaries and are about to cross more forbidden paths. Paths which are beckoning us recklessly in an unbridled and delicious physical journey, and we are answering those irresistible calls frantically, pushing beyond our limits. Way beyond.

Mini's eyes are burning in a lustful passion. I too find myself getting overcome by such an intense heatwave of desires that I am not able to stop myself. Mini is welcoming me wholeheartedly and I desperately take the plunge.

I hug her tightly and bite on the side of her neck. She does not expect this sudden brush of teeth and grips me harder. I lick the wound portion, moving my tongue slowly over it, till I reach her earlobe. A playful probe into it causes her to whimper aloud...

She is grasping me tightly and tries to take a sort of lying position with me, as she is struggling to stand any longer.

Maybe she is all wet down there.

The thought is such an exciting turn-on...

I lift the loose end of her sari draped over her shoulder and bring it down. One glance at her blouse reveals how the palpable excitement is forcing her nipples to push through her bra. She peeks at me coyly, blushing like a newly wed bride, while I scan my eyes down from her distracting cleavage, slowly along her entire body.

She possesses shapely curves at all the right places, and I am unable to control myself in consuming her entire figure. Inch by inch.

Drawing the sari out of her petticoat, I take her hand and make lie her down on their bed.

Darkness is swiftly settling in now, but I can still figure out the the glistening sweat beads on her forehead and around her buxom cleavage.

She extends her hand and switches on a soothingly mild nightlamp, which helps create a more ideal ambience to make love. I nod in appreciation.

I climb on top of her, and again start kissing her deeply. I almost deliberately pin her hands down on both sides, and drown her in ample liplocks, indulging in non-stop tongue plays and thereby leaving her lips more swollen than ever before.

"I missed this so much..." she whispers.

"Me too"... I murmur back. She looks so beautiful, her lips slightly parted, a bit of saliva at the edges, her willing body ready to take on so much more.

I sit up a little straight, and she starts unhooking her blouse. I also find my now hardened nipples poking out beneath my dress, along with a certain wetness around my underwear.

We both get her out of her blouse. She lies down, covering her breasts under her bra.

I have seen them before, and loved them passionately. That is, before her marriage. They have grown much more fuller, and are almost spilling out from the bra.

"I want to see..."I whisper her into her ears, while sucking her earlobe.

"I am feeling so shy... also so hot..." she answers breathlessly.

"let me suck them..."

She gets turned on by such a wild invitation, and slightly tilts on one side. I waste no time to open the bra clasp and her smooth back becomes completely naked.

I free her arms from the bra, and let it fall on the floor.

With a heightened sense of anticipation, she looks up at me while I admire the firmness of her mounds, the deep gorge between them and the tight round nipples. Her eyes seem to beg me to take the plump tits by my teeth, pull them hard, and suckle them greedily.

I draw my head down, close my eyes and start licking on her left nipple. She clutches the bedsheet sharply, as if an electric sensation shoots through and penetrates her. My tongue drips wet and leaves a trail of saliva around the brown nipple. In a circular motion, I play with my wet tongue over it. Then using just the end of my tongue, I brush the tip of her nipple.

At the same time, I let my right hand pinch her right nipple, making her insanely aroused. The tip goes abnormally pointy and I move my index finger around it, naughtily and playfully, over and over it. She goes completely berserk when I simultaneously suck her whole left breast inside my mouth while also torturing her right one.

I am simply loving the way her body is responding to my touches and caresses.

"Aah..." She moans dreadfully with her eyes rolling, yet she herself is manoeuvring my head in licking and lapping up the saliva on her breasts. I dig my mouth inside her cleavage, cupping her tits in my both hands. My still famished tongue simply ravages her cleavage. She loves this so much, she gets up a little and thrusts her breasts into my mouth, one at a time, to wash my tongue and lips all over again upon each of them.

She now lies down helplessly, panting in a wanton manner, putting her tongue out, which I accept gleefully and inflame her in another round of French kissing, while twisting and rubbing her erect nipples.

She is writhing in unrestrained fervor, and sweating profusely. I lift up my head and pull of my saleswoman T-shirt. My nipples are also trying to break free from the shackles of my bra, and get the magical feel of nipple-to-nipple touch.

After another raunchy smooch, I continue my downward movement along her curvy body.

I reach the strings of her petticoat. She ties it quite a bit upwards on her belly, and I presume she does not encourage a lot of display of her waist to the public. At least, more than what is necessary. I suddenly recall how sensitive her navel area is, she reaches the verge of an orgasm simply by a gentle prodding into her bellybutton. It is a major erogenous zone for her.

Still I can feel the outlines of her curvy waist by unfastening the petticoat strings and lowering it down to her pantyline.

"Uff...aah...ummmm... she bites her lips in sexual agony as the cool breeze suddenly hits her open navel, while I relish the sultry view of her smooth and curvy belly.

The deep hole sits in the middle, waiting to be sucked, licked and pressed. She looks up at me fearfully, while I think of more and more sinful ways to attack it.

With my long index finger, I draw circles around her navel, leisurely taking my time. This sets her belly play along in a rhythmic tandem to my finger, and she is shaking nervously and quickly losing herself. The dim light in the room casts a shadow into her deep navel. I take out my tongue and lick into it, sending her in an uproariously moaning fit. I then blow softly into it, and moisten her whole navel area with my tongue. A pool of my saliva goes into it and settles there, such is its depth.

"Aaah Madhu... please no... ahhhh... this feels so good... uhhhh... mmmmmm" she tugs and tears at my hair while I keep burying my nose and lips into her sensual navel.

I again straighten up and kiss her on the lips.

She is so sexually charged up now, I expect to find her in a pool of her juices. She herself drags down her petticoat and remains in her panties. Unabashedly now.

"take them off... " she pleads.

I plant soft kisses along her pantyline, arousing her to unlimited levels. She is really unbelievably drenched, I have never seen her this wet.

And her panties are now tossed out of her. Out of the bed.

I take a full view of her nudity: the sweaty face and excited lips, the ripeness of her bosom, the trickle of my saliva still present around her perfect navel, and now the moist eagerness of her clit.

I want to put my tongue inside her.

Taste her wetness.

I want to finger-fuck her. Drive her utterly crazy.

I am being blinded by this ocean-deep avalanche of passion. I want to view her sensuous rearside now.

I flip her over. She loves this sense of command from me, over her. A moan of pleasure escapes her lips while I feast my eyes on her brazen back.

I now discard my own bra and lower myself over her back, skin touching on skin. My uptight nipples graze along and cling themselves to Mini's back. We both groan in ecstasy and attach ourselves in a more enclosed way.

I start kissing along Mini's back downwards.

I can feel the goosebumps rising on her skin, and her sexual shrieking, but I continue my burning stamp on her: a soft kissing followed by a soft soothing blow. And I inch downwards, fondling the naked temptation of her sexy butt-cheeks.

I mischievously bite on her butt, and she begs more from me.

I now desperately seek a munch of her pussy.

Again I turn her over, and she has haplessly leaked so much more. She craves my mouth, my lips, tongue, everything at once plugged to her clit lips, otherwise... There is no otherwise.

I look at her face, the plea of wanting in it. I start sucking on her feet.

I lovingly take each finger over my tongue, and prolong my capture of her wet zones. This deliberate delay takes her sexual tension several notches higher. I move my lips along her legs, acknowledging the softness of her skin, and she gets more tantalized by these strokes and teases.

"I am awfully wet... ahhh... i... ahhh... cannot... " she is now having trouble forming her words, as she keeps sniffling feebly.

I now kiss on the inner side of the thigh. It is dangerously close to her climax point and she guides my head down there, clumsily pulling my hair in maddening desperation.

It has not been that long since her bath, and I can feel the freshness of her clit. It is not fully shaved, but this does not matter to me at all.

I spread open her legs.

"Oh my god... aaah..." she is half-dead with pleasure.

I run my thumb along the warm clit wall. It throbs in tandem. I put two of my fingers in her clit. Deep, deeper inside.

She jumps in a state of new high and thrill, and I keep at my rapid fingerplay. In and out they go, fucking and tearing her apart, with her juices overflowing my fingers and spilling into my hand.

I try to keep her moaning at bay but do not give her any respite as I immediately start pushing my tongue into her vagina and clit. Her entire body pulsates and squirms as she puts her leg over my shoulder, and I lap up the warm fluids by nudging my tongue more and more into her holes.

Her legs criss-cross into a X, with my nose and lips driven firmly inside her inflamed and flooded pussy. I drink to my heart's content, making sure to keep her fulfilled even as my face gets fully soaked while she erupts spontaneously. Never has she felt this much pleasure at my hands before. I doubt whether she has felt this much anywhere at all.

I have drunk her dry...

I run my tongue all over her body, upwards from her glowing clit; then snaking along her stomach, till her cleavage. I subtly bite on the edge of her nipples and suck on her tongue, and she smiles contentedly.

Her eyebrows shoot up noticing my bare breasts; she was so lost in the eating of her body and soul, that this has gone unseen by her, but the smacking of her lips tells me I will now fall prey to her thirsty ambitions.

And the doorbell rings...

(Continued in the next part)