All Comments on 'Reunion Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 6 years ago
Good

It was a great story. Just curious as to why the abrupt ending?

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Pt. 3 was always going to be just about Dean and Camilla mostly , and that I felt the story ran it's course.

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
part 4

camilla, a virgin no mention of birth control, 7 months later ?? Suzie ?? Wide open for more and don't rule out the rest of the family. MORE MORE

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

I'll think about it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

I want to read what happens between Camilla & Dean as it appears they are now a couple. Is Anna still fertile? Maybe there will be some babies in the family soon.

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
More

More of Dean and his sister.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

What happened to dear old dad.

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

I put him in the closet and forgot to feed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

Cash we have more of Dean and family

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Pt 4 please

Just received reading your stories again and would love some more about Dean and family.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 5 years ago
Liked the story

Good story as usual, I would enjoy reading more about Dean and his family

TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

What happens next, baby's,money, bigger house, moving up in the firm and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dean and the family

Would love to hear more about dean and his family maybe even step mom and step sister pregnant at the same time with Dean's babies, and julie sucking and fucking him as well serving both Anan and Camilla after he fucks them .

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Still Good

I just finished reading this again and it is still on of your best. It has that tragedy that makes you connect with Dean and then of course the seduction by Anna and Camilla that was so very hot. I can't believe that I forgot to comment on this story when I originally read it.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Stopped reading it

I stopped reading it as soon as you still had Mark in the picture. Mark should have been kicked out to go live with his father. If Anna had put up a fight about it, then she could have left also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Editor needed

A lot of words used improperly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, but...

You REALLY need the services of a good, English speaking editor. So many words left out, misspelled, and mixed up grammer. Sentences chopped in half, and others run together. You have a very good sense of story line, and character developement, and how to build the tension. Add to that good grammer, sentence structure, and spelling, and you would be a top writer on this venue.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the story was good

it was a great story, but the fucking with suzie destroyed it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

would have been great to get another chapter with Dean becoming a father and maybe focusing on just him and Camilla building a relationship. But still a great story man

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Not up to standard of "Pharaoh's Curse",

This story was more of a "Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam"

Couldn't find any redeeming features in any of the characters.

But then I suppose people who are not particularly likeable still have sex.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Sorry Soul, read in the wrong date order.

Still just didn't like any of the characters in Reunion (not necessarily your writing, just my mind set), but it definitely shows a great improvement in Pharaoh's Curse.

You are now certainly one of my favourite authors.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Teenage fantasy stuff, but a lot of fun. Thanks

5/5

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
great story

room for more chapters.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Wicked sense of humor. Plus a great storyteller. Keep going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fab, just love your descriptions of cunnilingus, you are better than most at this. The way I like to perform when eating cunt and getting drunk on cunt nectar. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“The way he held her. She wondered why that couldn't be her. Why couldn't he hold her like that?“ cause your a slut fucking 3/4 other people infront of his eyes? Cause you dont ask for a date but a fuck? You and your girlfriend fuck Mark infront of his face while he was relaxing? Cause you lived with him for 12 years yet never talked about your/his feelings?

“ Camilla made it known she was Dean's and Dean's woman alone. No one was ever going to lure her away from him.” Except for her father playing with her pussy in the living room, or when she sucks him off? Or when Mark fucks her ass?

"Mmmhmm." Camilla nodded biting her lip from the sharp pain of the tearing of her hymen.” It was mentioned her hymen was already torn by a bike accident.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

All told ,a very good story. Loved it. AAAAA+++++

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

as weezyf said: It was mentioned her hymen was already torn by a bike accident.

Other than that an excellent story. 5 stars each chapter.

Dr_Dee_1989Dr_Dee_1989over 1 year ago

Hold up. This mofo is only making $20/hr and not selling code for millions?

DaikkennDaikkenn12 months ago

I’d like to see more of this story

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

Twice in this tale, that statement is made that Camilla no longer has a hymen. So.... did it regrow before Dean took her virginity? Just curious. 4 stars DMW aka

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Liked the story. Should re edit for the inconsistencies and wrong words in places. Law firm should have bought his software to have legal license to use it when he should have marketed it and made millions. The hacker should have been found. Anna's wealth was mentioned once and never used making it yet another non issue to the plot. He didn't marry Camille? The 7 months later read like a quick and rushed way to end it like you just got tired of writing the story, and it had me thinking he'd gotten Camille pregnant but she wasn't, so why the 7 months? Lots of holes that are just left behind.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2135 months ago

I thoroughly enjoying the series. IMHO, not your best work or the most moving, but definitely worth reading.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I liked it. Although it seemed a bit odd to me that you mentioned the MC hated his dad plus new family because they seemed to replace his mom. But he comes around pretty quick. And he quickly has sex with them. I also liked how you let his boss move away as it saves on the drama.

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 2 months ago

I love your writing. Everything I have read by you is awesome!

Still waiting on more Pharaoh's curse........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was kinda hoping to hear mentioning of pregnancies by at least both mom and his sister and maybe his boss too

Pistol3975Pistol397515 days ago

One of your best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Pt. 02 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info