Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean?" Camilla's sweet voice drifted down the hall. Her bare feet barely touching the floor as she tiptoed down the hall.

"Yeah," Dean called back before taking a bite of his sandwich. Dean's mouth dropped open as Camilla rounded the corner in nothing more than a translucent black teddy. Her auburn hair was damp, a sweet citrus scent drifted on the air from her freshly absorbed lotion. Her DD breasts sagged slightly let that didn't detract from their allure. Her punk nipples stood in contrast against her pale skin and the black lingerie.

"Dean, you're staring," Camilla said bashfully. Rubbing the ball of her foot into the floor, dropping her chin, her hair spilling out from behind her ears as she looked at the floor. "I thought you were eating there," she said, her hazel eyes glanced up seeing that his gaze hadn't been pulled away from her body.

Clearing his throat, Dean fought to get his brain to work again, hoping his tongue would work once again. "Well..." he said squirming in his seat as Camilla waited, "Someone kind of made it hard for me to walk around," Dean said, before taking a sip of his drink to moisten his dry tongue.

"Oh?!" Camilla asked her head rising. "Tell me brother, why is that?" she asked feeling her heart beating against her ribs.

"Someone sent me a photo of a pretty, delectable, lonesome pussy," Dean said slyly.

"Oh my!" Camilla said feigning innocence, "Who would ever do such a thing?" she asked lustfully.

"Who knows," Dean said smirking coyly, "Though whomever it was does have a very tempting pussy."

"Oh!" Camilla said feeling her mound awakening, "If this woman got you hard shouldn't she take responsibly for it?"

"I would think so," Dean nodded.

That was all the invitation Camilla needed. Chairs were thrown aside as she crawled underneath the table. She couldn't get the feeling of his cock in her mouth out of her mind. She longed to run her tongue up and down it once again. To show him that her oral game was far better than her mother's or Julie's. She wanted to show him that she was the only one he truly needed.

Dean sent a prayer to whomever was listening. That he was smart enough to wash away Suzie's residue before returning home. He didn't think his sister would enjoy knowing he had just fucked another woman just half an hour ago.

"I've been bad, haven't I?" Camilla asked as she unzipped his pants. "I think the only punishment acceptable is poking the back of my throat with your cock," she said, grinning madly as Dean looked down at her. "You go ahead and finish eating it's only proper that I be punished like this," Camilla said freeing his cock.

Dean ate slowly and tentatively as his sister inhaled his cock. His muscles trembled as her tongue teased his manhood. His drink quivered in his hand before he had to set it down. His nails skimmed down the wooden surface before balling his fist. His mind was just to preoccupied by the hard suction on his cock.

"I don't hear chewing," Camilla teased with a smirk, "Does my brother like it when I suck his cock?"

"Y-y-yes, fuck yes," Dean moaned tilting his head back in bliss as Camilla's hand worked his cock.

"Good," Camilla purred before licking up the back of his cock. "Then you won't have a problem with sticking this cock down my throat any time I want?"

"N-no," Dean said through clenched teeth as her tongue circled around the tip of his crown.

"Excellent!" Camilla cooed before returning his rod back to her hot slick mouth.

"Oh god! Fuck!" Dean hissed as Camilla's head nodded rapidly. Her hand sliding up and down his pole giving it a slight twist every time she did. Yet she never voice to her brother she could taste another woman lingering on his skin that wasn't within his household. She knew Dean had to appear normal outside of his home. However, Camilla also knew it would be she that he would always come back to regardless of who rode his cock. So putting on her best effort to ensure that her brother would always seek her out.

"Oh fuck! Camilla, I'm going to..." This was what she had been waiting for, swallowing his cock to it's base. Slowly, deliberately, agonizingly squeezing his cock, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as his hot semen coated her tongue. She just couldn't get enough of the taste. Sucking hard on the head of his cock to ensure she got every drop of his salty treat.

"Dean, have you seen Camilla?" Anna asked coming in from the patio, wondering why he was sitting so odd like. Her skin had a light hue of red upon it from her time underneath the sun. Wondering if Dean would enjoy her full body tan.

"I'm here!" Camilla said crawling out from underneath the table. Smiling triumphantly at her mother and brother as a drop of Dean's cum hung from her lip. Watching her mother's reaction as her tongue scooped up that juicy morsel.

"I see," Anna said, her right eye twitching in annoyance that she hadn't thought of that when he first got home.

"I'm ever so looking forward to tonight Dean," Camilla said sweetly, before smirking at her mother as she sashayed out of the room.

"Dean, I hope you can go again?" Anna asked turning his chin towards her. Filling his gaze with her dangling breasts. "Because if you're going to fuck my daughter," she said, her hand ran down his chest before grasping his wet cock, "Than mama wants to have a taste of the man that takes her virginity," she purred into his ear.

"Let me eat," Dean catching his breath, "And I'll fuck you until you beg for me to stop."

"Good. I'll be waiting," Anna cooed her fingers skimmed along his jaw before stealing a kiss. "Now don't you keep me waiting young man," she said, her ass wiggled seductively as she walked towards his room.

Dean starred into the mirror that hung over his sink as he straightened out his tie. Brushing his hand down his dark blue dress shirt. Folding down his collar when it was perfect. Dean hated wearing ties, yet The Rock House was a jacket and tie sort of restaurant. He wondered how many of the men there would be checking out his sister? How many of them would give anything to experience her virgin cunt? He had reserved a secluded table for them at eight o'clock, as Camilla had asked for when she handed him the jump drive that contained the photos of his dead mother. Splashing a few droplets of his aftershave onto the palm of his left hand. Lightly smacking his cheeks Dean wanted this to be memorable for his sister. He did want her to look back, and regret her decision of having him be the one that took her virginity.

"Oh my!" Camilla gasped from his doorway. Her hand covered her mouth to contain her hunger. Her eyes roamed from his slick back hair to his clean shaven face. Her nostrils fared as she caught the enticing scent of his aftershave. Then down to his shoulders noting how his suit jacket sat so stalwart on his shoulders. The way the material stretched along his back. Biting her lip as his dress pants contoured to his ass. Her heart hammered in her chest as Dean turned. A moan rippled across her mind as his blue dress shirt showed off his definition before Dean slide the top button into it's housing.

"How do I look?" Dean asked tugging at the hem of his jacket, running his hand down the surface of his black tie. All the while he eyed his sister's black dress. The midnight material stretched across her unsupported breasts exposing a few inches of the sides of her breasts, the material hung in a loose "U" three inches below her tantalizing orbs. Before tapering as it was secured behind her neck. Leaving her smooth back bare before the material wrapped around her waist a few inches above the small of her back. Her dress ended an inch below mid thigh. Dean hoped she was wearing panties. He didn't want anyone seeing Camilla's cute little peach. Her black open toed heels gave her a few inches of height allowing her to meet him eye to eye.

"Handsome. Yummy. Fuckable," Camilla stammered, "So how do I..." she began to say as she did a slow turn. Her voice stilling in her throat as she felt his hand on her ass. Her skin heated, her heart raced, her nipples grew hard as his hands cupped her breasts, as she pressed her back into him.

"Are you sure I'm the one you want to give this gift to?" Dean whispered into her ear.

"Yes," Camilla said softly. Leaning her head back resting it against his shoulder. "I've been in love with you since I was twelve. This is all I've ever wanted," she said, her fingers gently skimmed down Dean's left cheek. "Now," Camilla breathed heavily as Dean kissed along her neck, "If we don't leave we'll miss dinner."

"My don't the two of you look... dashing," Anna said, rising from the recliner when she heard them walking down the hall. "Let me just get a quick photo of the two of you."

"Mom!" Camilla groaned blushing hard.

"What?! My baby girl is going to become a woman tonight. Is so wrong to want to document it?"

"Oh god!" Camilla said hiding her reddening face in her hands.

"It's alright," Dean said, into her auburn hair as he draped his arm across her shoulders. Giving her right shoulder a slight squeeze.

Anna felt her jealousy rising as she looked at the screen before taken the photo. The way she looked at Dean. The way he held her. She wondered why that couldn't be her. Why couldn't he hold her like that?

"Now you treat my daughter right tonight," Anna said sternly in a motherly voice.

"Mom!"

Anna watched somberly as the front door closed. Sighing into her mind, shaking those thoughts from her mind. This was her daughter's night she shouldn't be jealous of her. Yet she was. She couldn't help it that she was falling for Dean. The way he made love to her. The way he caressed her when she shared his bed. It was ten times more effort than his father ever did. Was it so wrong that she wanted it all?

"I'll be in my room," Anna grumbled.

"What's up with her?" Mark asked perplexed.

"Someday you'll learn," Julie said shaking her head, "Now," she said reaching for the remote shutting off the TV. "How about we go to your room, and you fuck me... hard," Julie said running her hand up his leg.

"Can I drive?" Camilla asked as they left the restaurant. "There's somewhere I want to go, just the two of us," she said, her right hand resting on his bicep while her left held his hand. She knew they had turned many heads when they entered the restaurant. She purposely strutted her goods as the older men just gawked in awe. Camilla made it known she was Dean's and Dean's woman alone. No one was ever going to lure her away from him. He had even stopped an middle age man who tried to lift up her dress while they walked passed. When his wife returned she wasn't to pleased when Dean explained what her husband tried to do. Now she was only a half an hour way from truly experiencing her brother.

"Sure," Dean said reaching into his pocket pulling out his keys.

"You won't be disappointed," Camilla said snuggling close to him, "Thank you for tonight," she said, placing her right hand high on his inner thigh as their car doors closed. "It really meant a lot that you did this for me. Now kiss your sister," Camilla purred moaning loudly as their tongues explored each other's. "Mmm... much, much better," she said, her lips lightly smacked together as her eyes fluttered.

The high beams of Dean's car shot out over the cliff that overlooked their town below. The red ceder fence lined the overlook to keep the visitors from falling to their deaths. Gravel crunched under the tires as Camilla pulled the car to a stop. The moon was full, the sky clear, stars twinkled in the background. Camilla couldn't ask for a better night.

"Come on," Camilla said smiling dropping his keys into the cupholder. Dean watched as the wind teased and tugged at her dress as Camilla walked towards the fence. "Dean? Do you remember this place?" she asked placing her hand over his as Dean stood beside her.

"Wasn't this where we had our last picnic before I left?"

"Yes," Camilla said softly, bowing her head glad he couldn't see how much heat was infused into her cheeks. Brushing her hair behind her left ear as her fingers interweaved with his. "Dean, this is the place I fall in love with you," she said, turning to him bring his body into hers. Neither said a word for how could they as they explored the warmth of each other's mouth. "This is the place I want you to make me into a woman," Camilla said, taking his right hand slipping it beneath her dress. Her body shuddering as his fingers skimmed along her labia. "Can you feel it? Can you feel how wet I am? My pussy has been waiting for this moment. I've been waiting for you brother," she said wantonly, her right hand caressing his cheek. Pushing aside her panties, guiding his fingers into her wet, hot honey pot. "Yes!" Camilla moaned as she increased the pace of his fingers, "Explore by body Dean." Camilla's hand moved away from his a coy smile graced her lips as Dean's fingers sank deeper into her womanhood. "These have been far to lonely Dean," Camilla said pushing the cloth that covered her breasts to the valley of her orbs. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as the moonlight, and the warm late spring breeze flowed over her skin. "Please, suck on..."

Camilla placed a hand on the back of his head as her brother lavished her breasts with his kiss. Her breathe became ragged as Dean brought her to the cusp of her orgasm. Her muscles trembled as Dean's thumb rolled over her clitoris. Her core began to liquefy as his fingers plunged in and out of her cunt.

"Yes Dean! Fuck yes!" Camilla moaned out into the night as her folds clapped down on his fingers. Holding onto his shoulders to steady her quaking body. Camilla looked upon her brother with sultry eyes as he pulled out his fingers. "Fuck me Dean! Fuck me against this fence!" Camilla said. Leaning over the fence flashing the town her breasts as she lifting up the back of her dress. "O-o-oh!" her hand gripped tightly around the railing of the fence, as Dean ran the head of his cock through her wet lips. Hissing loudly as Dean slowly inched his cock into her virgin cunt. Her eyes went wide as she felt a tear.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked worryingly.

"Mmmhmm." Camilla nodded biting her lip from the sharp pain of the tearing of her hymen. "Don't stop Dean! Fuck your sister!" she growled reaching behind her spanking her ass. Camilla's back arced as he rammed the entirety of the cock into her. Gasping as he pulled back until the the tip of his cock remained inside of her cunt. "Oh god! I feel you so deep!" Camilla moaned as his hips thrust hard into her.

"If it hurts I'll stop."

"Don't you fucking dare!" Camilla growled as she peered over her shoulder. "I've waited for this for so long. You better not pull that cock out of my pussy!" she hissed filling a drop of blood hanging precariously from her lips. "Now. Fuck. Your. Sister!" Her body quivered as Dean's hips worked in a quick and steady pace. Her breasts swayed as his cock glided through her very tight folds.

"Damn!" Dean grunted as his sister's pussy squeezed his cock tightly. The feel of it was so sublime, yet he knew if he kept going he would be spilling his seed into her hot cunt.

"You like your sister's tight pussy don't you Dean?" Camilla asked mischievously. Feeling the pain slowly starting to ebb into pleasure. While she knew she be sore as hell tomorrow. That didn't matter to her, what mattered was that her brother was satisfied by her pussy. So that he would always take comfort in her and their sex.

"God yes!" Dean moaned.

"Good!" Camilla said sneakily, thrusting her ass backwards sinking down along her brother's eight inch cock. A devious smile graced her lips as she heard the sharp intake of air. "Make me cum brother," she begged, "Yes! Yes! Right there!" Camilla shouted as Dean's hands gripped her hips as he hammered her cunt. "Cum inside me Dean. I want to feel your hot seed shooting deep inside of me," she said hungrily. "Oh god! It's so hot, so good!" Camilla's body trembled as her brother's semen filled her fertile womb.

Seven months later...

Fall. Dean walked out of his bathroom. Camilla lay on his bed a satisfied smile on her face as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm. Dean devoted his attention to the three women that inhabited his home. His stepbrother off to some college on the other side of the country. In his hopes to build a new generation game. Suzie off living her life in New York after his firm sent her to head the new branch. They still Skype every few days. The few times she came to town they secretly meet at a nearby hotel to experience what they had missed. Yet now Suzie had meet a rather charming guy while cross examining a witness. So Dean wished her the best, and hoped the man brought her happiness.

"Dean, baby?" Anna said standing nude in his doorway. "Do you have time to fuck me and your sister before you have to leave?" she asked hungrily staring down at that rising appendage.

"Sure," Dean said smirking mischievously.

"Good. Now come fuck your family," Anna said. Looking back at him her hand gripping her ass cheek spreading it wide to show him her eager cunt.

The End.

12