Reunion with Cousins

Story Info
Aurora gets closer to her family again after 2 years.
3.2k words
3.64
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've always a had a family reunion every 2 years and this year things have changed. I haven't seen my cousins in forever and I can't wait to hang out with them again. The adults always leave us kids and teens alone in the house while everybody else live it up outside and it's been that way since.

My name is Aurora but everyone calls me Rory. I have gray eyes like my daddy, 5'0, 32 B cup titties with a bubble butt and some nice juicy lips. My daddy says I'm a looker and gorgeous but I don't get much attention from boys.

My favorite cousins who I haven't seen in 2 years: Rhys whose so fine, he's 6'1 and has the body of a running back thanks to football, brown eyes and full lips which I've only kissed once. And my other cousin Aja (pronounced Asia), and she's so beautiful 5'5 with her brown eyes almond shaped eyes, 40 D titties and the most jiggly ass I have ever seen. Whenever she walks her ass moves in every direction and she always gets attention from all the boys including some of the Uncles.

We have 3 other cousins, the triplets, Joan, Joane, and Joanne but they decided to have a picnic by the treehouse this year instead of hanging out around the house with us.

"Hey Aja, Rhys make sure to watch Rory while you're in the house since she didn't wanna go with the triplets up the road ya here," my momma yelled from the front door.

"We got her Auntie, we just gon watch some movies and play a couple of games to keep us occupied," Rhys said.

He was always the sweet cousin when the adults were around but he did have a bit of a mean streak once he was pissed. Rhys decided to put on Friday the 13th since I loved watching scary movies, which Aja hated by the way. We had the snacks going and he put down blankets for all of us and turned down the temperature since it was so hot outside. While Rhys and Aja sat together under their blanket I had my own which I didn't mind.

Rhys and Aja were closer than most of the cousins I had, always flirting and hanging out with one another but since we hadn't seen each other in 2 years it had been awhile for all of us so we liked to spend as much time as we can. While watching the movie I couldn't help but look over and see Aja in between Rhys legs, she looked comfortable and they looked in love while he kissed her on the lips and hugged her tight.

Rhys looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back and got into the movie. I excused myself after a while to the kitchen just to spy on them. When I turned the corner Rhys didn't waste a second taking off the blanket and tonging Aja down, he gripped her neck and pinched her titties while whispering in her ear, I wish I knew what they were talking about and I strained my ears to hear.

Aja gasped while Rhys smiled when she let out a moan, his hand went down to her pussy and started playing with her. I've never seen that before and I felt funny looking down at my kitty.

My momma and daddy never talked to me about this feeling. Aja put her hand around his neck while he licks her neck and arched her back as she screamed loudly. I'm guessing whatever Rhys had been doing felt really good to her.

"Shhh, she only went to the kitchen baby wait until she gets back and then I can give you what you really want," Rhys said as he kissed her lips.

"Would you like that baby, you wanna show me how much you love me," he said sweetly as he kept playing with her. When she didn't answer he wrapped his hand around her neck and made her look at him.

"Aye answer me when I'm talking to you," he raised his voice as he slapped her kitty. We both flinched as he did that and I started to feel really slippery when he said those words to her.

"Yes daddy," she whispered while sticking out her tongue to lick his lips. She turns around and strokes his dick while kissing his lips and sucking on his tongue.

He grunts and it sounds painful but he doesn't tell her to stop. She pinches his nipples and spits directly on him making a wet sound. He thrusts his ups and moans softly.

"Fuck baby, you do this shit so good I want you so bad," he moans kissing her back. I don't know how to feel but I'm breathing hard and my titties feel tingly.

I quickly went to the fridge and grabbed a grape soda and some candy. I slammed it loudly to let them know I'm coming back.

When I got back they were both covered up in the blanket again pretending to watch the movie right as the killing started Aja screamed, "Oh my god, y'all why do y'all like this crazy ass movie," Aja said.

"It's Rory's favorite and damn why you ain't bring me back something greedy little ass," Rhys said jokingly.

"Well you didn't ask me for anything, you want some of my skittles," I asked them both. Aja shook her heard no hiding under the covers while watching the screen. Rhys nodded and opened his mouth wanting me to give him a couple skittles.

He's always asked for my snacks and I reply by feeding them to him but this time something was different. I give him 1 skittle at a time until he tells me to stop as he sticks his tongue out he licks my fingers after every piece of candy looking me in the eyes. He doesn't tell me to stop and keeps sucking on my finger. He keeps swirling his tongue over my fingers and I gasped as he smirked.

After getting his fill of candy he grabs my face and kisses me on the lips, once, twice and three times saying, "Thank you Rory."

I squeezed my legs together and blushed looking down. He grabbed me by my neck, looking me in the eyes again as he says, "Thank you, Rory baby." He looks at my lips and smiles, he fingers Aja faster and I hear her gasps and moans getting higher.

"You're welcome Rhys," I say when I look at him and his lips. He chuckles darkly and kisses me again and I hear Aja moan along with a wet sound. She moans softly while looking at us.

"Say bye to Rory baby, we'll be right back and give her a big kiss," he tells her.

Aja looks at me, she looks out of breath and leans to kiss me on the lips softly, "Open your mouth Rory baby I'm gonna show you how to french kiss."

I open my mouth and our tongues fight and I let out a whimper when I hear "Damn let me have a taste,"

Rhys still has his hand around my neck squeezing, "Show me what you learned Babygirl," he whispers while we kiss his tongue dominates mine and then I suck his tongue and he thrusts his up and moans.

When we break apart I realize Aja is still touching him down there, I feel dizzy and everything feels all tingly and hot.

"You did good babygirl, you are a fast learner but me and Aja are going to be right back we just need to handle something okay," he says rubbing my lips.

"Okay," I say and I sound different as I sit back down attempting to watch the movie. Aja and Rhys gather themselves together and go upstairs into the room. After an hour and the movie is done I wonder what's taking them so long as they said they would be right back.

I go and lock all the doors since we are in the guest house no one will disturb us and momma would want me to lock the door. I head upstairs to investigate and was shocked by what I found.

The door was cracked towards the mirror on the wall giving me the perfect view of them on the bed. Aja was bent over and I could see her kitty from the doorway sucking on Rhys private parts.

"Yea suck that dick baby, you like sucking this dick my little slut," he grabs her by the head and I hear her gagging on it.

"I can't wait to fuck that wet little pussy, I know that pussy was drenched kissing on babygirl," Rhys said aggressively. He's talking about me and they're both turned on by me. His dick is hard and big because of me and I feel that same tingling feeling between my pussy again.

"Face down ass up and throw that ass for Daddy baby," he grunts out. Aja turns around and Rhys puts his dick in her slowly and she falls forward while he grabs her arms holding them while he thrust in her so slowly.

Aja moans so loudly and I know she feels good, "Fuck baby you don't know how long I've been waiting to get in this pussy, Babygirl must've turned you on this little pussy creaming on my dick oooo shit," Rhys groaned out.

I squeezed my legs again as he fucked her harder. I've only ever seen porn in my daddy's porn stash while he was away so this was different for me. I gasped as he gripped her by the neck pinning her back against his chest kissed and pinched her nipples. I moaned softly wishing I was underneath him getting fucked just like her.

I thought I was quiet but Rhys had heard me and smirked at me getting caught. I stepped away from the door wishing I was invisible for that moment until he called out to me, "Come in my pretty angel, come and play with your cousins," still fucking Aja he keeps looking at Rory.

Aja is so turned on she can't help but to scream out, "Fuck this pussy Daddy don't stop, show Rory how good you fuck me." He pounds into her harder and stops Rory from moving to one part of the room.

"Give daddy another one of those kisses we practiced pretty angel," he demanded teasingly.

She makes her over to him and leans on the bed toward the both of their bodies and he grabs her by the hair forcing his tongue down her throat and this time she sucks his tongue so hard getting the reaction she wanted and she bites his bottom lip.

Loving how comfortable she was Rhys slammed into Aja balls deep imagining it was his little Rory baby on his dick, wishing her little mouth with those juicy as lips was on his dick. Rory goes and sits on the couch in her little sunflower sundress, nipples hard, skin flushed and breathing just as hard as ever.

No boy or man has ever made her feel the way Rhys is making her feel in that moment. Breathing hard, Rhys tells her, "Take that pretty little dress off for Daddy baby and finger that pussy pretty angel and then we can all play together okay." Babygirl eagerly takes off her dress and then sits with her legs spread open.

"That's good baby, now use your fingers and rub your clit, it's the little button that sticks out of your pussy," Rhys instructs her. Babygirl touches her clit and it's like anything she ever felt before and she gasps and lets a beautiful moan letting him know he's making her wet.

"That's good baby your doing so well my pretty angel you ready for more." he says. Without thinking, "Yes daddy," I whimpered.

It was almost as if Rhys had seen a flash of light and then a tingling up his spine because next thing he knew he roared and he was nutting in Aja, "FUCK BABYGIRL I'M FINNA NUT IN YOU," and Rory orgasmed at the same time as him losing her breath.

Rhys twitched as he pumped his nut in Aja while her pussy milked him for all he was worth. She bounced her ass on his dick moaning, "MMM yes daddy nut all in her, fill that pussy up and make her pregnant, you want that pussy daddy," she said seductively.

He knew Aja was talking about Babygirl. She had grown up so much and her little pussy was driving him up a wall. She was hairless and her little pink pussy was so wet he wanted to taste her but he knew she was too young.

"Yea my little slut I want it so bad," he said still thrusting in her. Rory was coming down from her high after getting her first nut she was excited for more to come.

Then Aja made a mistake, "Come here babygirl and let me have a taste of that young pussy," she moaned out.

Rory froze up as she saw the look on Rhys face, he smacked Aja hard on her ass and said, "FUCK NO, she is MINE you hear me bitch MINE and if anyone is gonna taste her and make her cum is me understand me bitch," he smacked her face as he ended his sentence.

"Yes daddy I just thought-," "You thought what, that you would have my Babygirl first, like I said before SHE IS MINE now reverse cowgirl and bounce on this dick BITCH," Rhys said.

Aja assumed the position and got right to work making him hard but looking at Babygirl he didn't need any assistance and she hopped on his dick ready for the next nut. She was jealous Rory was taking all the attention and needed to gain control of him again.

Rory had never heard him talk like this before but she couldn't help the shiver that run through her when he roughed up Aja. But she also melted at the way he claimed her especially since Aja was way more experienced. She wanted to be perfect for him., his perfect little angel. Rhys smacked Aja's ass and focused all his attention on Babygirl.

He smiled at her, licked his lips and told her, "Sorry about that Babygirl now put your ring and middle finger in your pussy, you'll be uncomfortable at first so just thrust with your fingers until you feel that squishy part inside you," he said gently.

She did as she was told and threw her head back as she thrusted the 2 fingers inside herself and touched the exact spot he described. He was turning her on and she was making Rhys hard and throb for her while Aja rolled her hips and bounced on that dick. He never got this hard for her but Rory was a different story and she would do anything to please him.

"Try plucking your nipples Rory it'll feel even better if you're imagining Rhys is sucking and pinching your nipples baby," Aja told her.

Babygirl's nipples were so hard pinching them was driving her insane and Rhys gave Aja her reward, he smacked her ass and thrusted up in her fucking her back as Rory was fucking herself.

"Daddy I'm so sticky and wet is that normal I feel like something is happening," Rory whined. Aja smirked because she knew little Rory was about to squirt for the first time and like her first time Rory might stop and run out the door embarrassed.

"It's okay baby that just means you about to squirt pretty angel, don't you wanna cum for Daddy baby, give Daddy that nut and show me that little pussy is MINE," Rhys grunted to her.

Rory thrusted her hips forward and pinched her nipples at the same time. Rhys matching her rhythm fucked Aja to the tempo Babygirl set and imagined she was on top of his dick squeezing her little pussy on him but he'll have her soon when she's ready.

"Yes Daddy's baby you doing so well, you want Daddy's nut in your little pussy, you wanna have my babies my pretty angel, come on baby tell me what you want," Rhys whined weakly reaching his point.

"Fuck yes daddy I want you to cum in my pussy, Daddy my pussy is yours I want to have your BABIES," she screamed as she squirted so hard she soaked the couch and watched as Aja finished him off.

"Yea you want this nut my pretty angel and Imma give it to you, Imma fill that pussy up you won't know anyone but me. You're MINE, MY LITTLE PUSSY, MY PRETTY ANGEL, FUCK AURORA," he yelled.

He was balls deep in Aja and nutted so hard he fell back onto the bed looking at his babygirl squirting for him for the first time. Aja rolled her hips and caught her nut as they both watched. Rory was so gorgeous cumming for Rhys that Aja understood why he was so possessive of the little girl, she was a beautiful creature that needed to be nurtured and taken care of and that made her pussy flutter and cum so hard she passed out as he eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Rhys pushed Aja off and grabbed her hips showing Rory what would one day be her, his nut leaking out of her pussy.

"Baby your something special and I will fill you up just like this one day and then only then will you be MINE. He looked her like she was his possession and submitted to that look.

"Come here and let me taste you babygirl, let Daddy have his fill," he told her softly. He put her in front of the mirror so she could watch them and spread her legs, he sucked her fingers and moaned at how delicious she tasted and knew he would be addicted to this little pussy.

He gave her one long satisfying lick from her ass to her clit and then sucked on her nipples, kissing and sucking on her neck. Rhys needed to taste her everywhere she was his new addiction. He sucked her clit and then aggressively tongue fucked her.

"Mhmm baby Daddy will always kiss this pussy goodnight, cum for me baby one more time," he groaned. He added his fingers which her longer and thicker than hers and thrusted them both making her arch and fuck his face like it was his dick.

She now saw why Aja stayed close to him and why girls were so obsessed over him. She knew she couldn't leave him alone after this and that's what scared her but she couldn't help it.

"FUCK YES DADDY SUCK MY PUSSY YES YES YES I'M YOURS," she screamed for the 3rd time that night satisfying Rhys and his hunger for her.

"I love you Babygirl and this will be our little secret okay, like you said this pussy and you are MINE, okay," he said as he looked at her with so much love and her juices all over his lips. He stood over her and kissed her deeply rubbing his hard dick and smacking it against her sensitive pussy.

"Yes Daddy, I'm yours, I love you too, I won't tell anyone I promise," she moaned after kissing him. "That's my girl," he said proudly and he nutted without being touched on her stomach.

The end.