Rose Farm Family Reunion

Story Info
A night to remember at the Rose Farm Family Reunion.
3k words
4.41
21k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keystryker
keystryker
14 Followers

Out here, family's what it's all about.

My name's Ellie Rose, and I come from a farming family. Farming blood runs through our veins. My family's got near five thousand acres. Three quarters of that is prime farming land, and we've kept the Rose Farm going strong and proud for generations. Have since way back, when Daddy's great granddaddy built our house with his own bare hands, to hear Daddy tell it.

We live a simple life, but Daddy always says, a simple life don't come easy, and boy, he ain't joking. Farming ain't for a girl with her heads in the clouds, there's too much to be done and not enough day to do it all in.

We work hard, but round here, we play even harder. Especially at family reunions!

Daddy's one of five siblings, and Momma, well she comes from an even bigger family. We're spread out all over this great country, but when we get together there's near a hundred of us. That's counting all the aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, all the cousins and brothers and sisters. Plus there's the old-timers and the brand new babies. I swear, every time my family gets together, they shut down the whole of Main Street!

Just this summer past, we had the biggest reunion I can remember in the two decades I've been on this earth.

I bet there was almost two hundred people at that party. It's usually half that size, but my great grand momma on my momma's side turned one hundred years old this year, can you believe that? They had the newspeople down to the house and everything, it was just crazy, all my aunts pushing and shoving, trying to get on the evening news.

The mayor and the governor came down too, maybe for the cameras, but my Aunt Sara swears it was all on account of her famous beef ribs.

For supper we had those famous ribs with all the fixings. There were rows and rows of picnic tables all lined up, and you sat where you pleased. We had a stage with a band, and a dance floor too. I ate til I damn near burst my shorts! I danced with daddy and momma, and with a couple uncles who like to get handsy during the slow songs. There was a full bar, most of the men just passed time there, til it was time to fist fight each other.

Like every reunion, there were new additions to the family I hadn't met yet, the cutest little babies. Lord, I must've counted twelve! I couldn't wait to have a couple babies of my own, a boy and a girl would suit me just fine. One on each hip, please!

But good luck finding a nice boy round here, or the time to get to know him. I hardly ever went to town, unless it was with Daddy, and I'd finished all my schooling right here, courtesy of Momma.

Course, we had farm hands during harvest, but Lord, if they had a full set of teeth between the lot of them! Their bunkhouse is out by the barns, and one time last harvest, I wandered over to that bunkhouse and let one the cuter ones put a finger in me. But Daddy'd found out, and him and my big Uncle Warren put the fear in them farm hands. After that, they wouldn't so much as look at me, even if I'd walked past them with my coochie out.

Anyway, round about sundown, I ended up wandering into one of our big red barns. There were little cousins and a couple of my nephews all around chasing the geese and the chickens. I cussed out my nephews, they ought've known better, and told the rest to shoo, on account of we keep some dangerous farming equipment in there.

That's when I smelled cigarettes and heard laughing. It was coming from up in the loft. I figured it was a couple drunk uncles smoking up the place, and the last thing we needed on my great grand mommas birthday was a barn fire.

So I climbed on up. There were two people laying in some old canvas tarps, giggling away like school kids. I couldn't quite see what they were up to, but when I got close I could see plain it was my cousins Cheryl and Will.

Cheryl's my second cousin I think, my Great Uncle Jimmy's youngest daughter. We're the same age, but she's already been with three boys, if you can believe that! And Lord, is she beautiful. I'd like to check the eyes of the boy who says she isn't. She got long brown hair, and pretty green eyes. Everyone loves Cheryl. I got blonde hair like Momma and her brown eyes too.

Will I didn't know that well, cause his momma married in after daddy's brother Daryl got the D-I-V-O-R-C-E last year. His momma seemed real nice though, Hannah. I'd met her at supper. Will was cute enough, and a year older than us, but he stuck out like a sore thumb, with his city haircut and his city shoes. Someone gave that boy a cowboy hat, and it was too damn big for his city head.

I walked right up to them and put my hands on my hips. "Cheryl Rose," I said, "just what the hell are you doing up here?"

I surprised the heck out of them let me tell you. But they surprised me right back. Cheryl's shirt was open, and when she sat up, her big tits were bouncing. I ain't ashamed to admit, I always was jealous of Cheryl's tits, on account of them being so much bigger than mine.

"Ellie!" She said, like she hadn't seen me in ten years. "What the fuck, you scared the shit out of me!" Then I saw Will's jeans were pulled down, and his big pecker was out.

"Will." I said, as courteous as I could muster. He cleared his throat, on account of being embarrassed, which he damn well should have been.

"Ellie." He said, tipping his big stupid hat.

I asked her, "Cheryl, why are you up here doing God knows what with our cousin Will?"

And she said, "Hold your hat Ellie, we're just fooling around is all, isn't that right Will?"

Will nodded. "That's right." His pecker was laying out over his stomach like a big sausage and it was twitching, like it was alive. He had a big set of balls on him too, and I'll be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off the whole damn package.

I must've been staring too long, 'cause Cheryl grabbed my hand. "You alright darling?"

I could obviously see they were fooling around, I wasn't a complete idiot.

"Course I am," I said. "I just never seen a boy's pecker before, is all."

Cheryl laughed, "Well shoot, it's nothing to be afraid of Ellie!" She pulled me over between them and got me to kneel down beside Will. He had a whole bunch of tattoos up and down his arms. Round here, tattoos meant a fella did time, but in the city, your guess is as good as mine.

"I ain't afraid." I said to Cheryl. Then again to Will, "I ain't afraid."

Then Cheryl started tugging on Will's fat pecker, kind of slow. "See, look at how Will's cock gets hard when I do this." It was definitely getting bigger, but I didn't know anything about harder. Will sure looked like he was loving the hell out of Cheryl's hand, though.

Then Cheryl grabbed my hand and put it around Will's pecker. "Here, you try."

It was burning hot in my hand! I did it like Cheryl was doing before, tugging on it like a cow's teat. The skin was so soft and it moved up and down with my hand, but inside it was hard and solid like pig iron. Will was looking like he was drunk, and moaning away. "You alright there, Will?" I asked him. Then he was smiling and said, "Hell yeah I'm alright."

Cheryl stood up and took off her skirt. I loved that skirt. Then she stripped off her panties. I ain't a prude, but Lord, she didn't have any hair down there at all! When she tossed them aside she told me, "I was just about to sit on Will's cock before you interrupted us. You can watch if you want."

I wondered if Momma was looking for me over at the party. I could hear the band playing, and people carrying on all loud and drunk.

But I wasn't moving from that spot. "Shoot, I ain't got nowhere to be, cousin."

She lifted one boot over Will and grabbed his big pecker. Then she rubbed it in her cooch and started to bounce on it. I watched that big thing disappear into my cousin the whole way. Then Cheryl was riding Will like a mechanical bull. Bucking and grinding and slapping her wet cooch against his balls. Will was grabbing all on her big tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

I'll be honest, I ain't never been so turned on in my whole life. I could feel my own coochie getting wet in my shorts.

Cheryl started cumming, and moaning loud like she was fitting to howl at the moon. Then they were breathing all hard, and sweating. Cheryl told Will not to cum yet, and lifted herself off him. Will's wet pecker fell out of Cheryl's cooch and it slapped on his belly.

"Here, stand up Ellie," said Cheryl. I stood up and dusted off my knees. Then Cheryl started unbuttoning my jean shorts. "What are you doing Cheryl..?" I asked her. She told me to shush now and then she pulled my shorts down. There weren't any panties under those shorts, and I wasn't all shaved like Cheryl neither.

"Ok, kneel back down beside Will and stroke his cock some more." I kneeled down and grabbed Will's pecker. It was still hard and hot, but now it was wet and slippery from Cheryl's cooch. Will was going crazy, moaning and groaning, and rocking his hips while I moved my hand up and down on him all slow.

Then Cheryl asked, "You want Ellie to suck your cock, Will?" Will said yes, and all of a sudden, Cheryl was guiding my head down. "Ow, Cheryl! You ain't gotta push.." I said and swatted her hand away.

Will's pecker head was the size of a golfball and it was the softest part of the whole pecker. The hole on the end was wet and when I licked it, it tasted like salty gravy. I tugged away on the hard shaft part, and tried popping the head past my teeth into my mouth. It was way too big for my mouth, but when Will started bucking his hips up, more pecker than I care to mention slid into my throat. It pushed all the air out of my nose and I gagged!

I slapped Will on the chest as hard as I could. "Dammit Will, warn me next time you do that!" I went back down on him, moving my head up and down, letting some of his pecker slide in and out my mouth while I tugged him. He held my head and said, "Sorry, Ellie.." I think he got the hint, on account of he was more gentle and let me do the work.

Suddenly I felt fingers in my bare coochie, I turned around and Cheryl was diddling me! "The both of you need to learn some manners." I said, but Lord if it didn't feel amazing! Cheryl sure knew how to work a cooch, her fingers were sliding and rubbing and fucking me all up in my hole.

I went back to sucking Will's pecker. When I said before I'd never been more turned on, that was a lie, 'cause Cheryl's fingers in me and Will's pecker in my mouth was the hottest I'd ever been. I was pushing my tongue against his pecker head, and Will was getting so hard. You could've dragged him behind a tractor and ploughed rows with that thing.

Then Cheryl pulled me away from Will and kissed me real hard on the mouth. I ain't no lesbian or whatever, but Cheryl can kiss like nobody's business. She used her tongue and everything. Then she undid my top and my tits were out.

I pushed my fingers into her shaved cooch. I'd always wondered what another girl felt like down there. Turns out, it felt just like mine, wet and soft like velvet, but smooth on account of no hair. She was strong down there too, squeezing my fingers when I was pulling them out and relaxing when I was pushing them in.

Cheryl was kissing on my ear. "You wanna fuck Will now?" she asked. Will's fingers were playing in my coochie, and his hand must've been soaked. I looked down at that big pecker and wondered how in God's name that would fit inside my hole. But I said yes, and did like Cheryl did, swinging my cowboy boot over Will's hips.

Cheryl rubbed my tush and Will held my hips. "Are you ready, Ellie?" He asked. I grabbed Will's pecker off his belly and rubbed the end into my cooch, right where the hole was. All I could say was, "Are you ready, Will?"

Will's pecker head pushed at my hole, but the whole thing was way too big. Will could see I was having some trouble and told me to relax a little.

Cheryl helped out. "Yeah, just like when you're fingering yourself Ellie, relax on the way in, right?"

"Right.." I said.

I relaxed my cooch some, and sat down a little on Will. He closed his eyes when his pecker head slid right in. Then I breathed out and relaxed like I was peeing, sat down more and half that pecker slid right up into me. It felt so incredible, I didn't want to move.

"Good Darling, good!" said Cheryl, and then lifted a leg over Will's head and plopped her coochie right down on his mouth. Will grabbed my hips and started fucking himself into me, while Cheryl leaned over and kissed on my little titties.

I was dripping wet, and thank God for that, because the middle of Will's pecker shaft was so thick I couldn't get my fingers around it. But each time he went in, his pecker pushed a little deeper and my coochie opened up a little more, until the whole damn thing was actually inside me.

I looked down and put my hands on my belly. I felt so full, not like after supper, but a different kind of full. Like Will's pecker was supposed to be inside me, all the way in, all the time. I was breathing hard, my heart was pounding like crazy. Cheryl was pawing away at my tits, sucking on the nipples, biting them, all while grinding herself on Will's mouth. Then Will started bucking up into me, and I felt the pressure build up inside, then spread all over my body. I couldn't control myself, and I came all over his thick pecker.

"That's it.." Cheryl was cheering me on and kissing me on the mouth, while I twitched like my coochie was stuck on a cattle fence. I was so wet, it must have been an absolute mess down there. I started slapping my tush down on Will's balls, enjoying the feeling of all that wet pecker sliding in and out of me, when all of a sudden he grabbed my tush with both hands and held me there.

Cheryl's coochie was in his mouth, but I heard him say, "I'm gonna cum!"

I could feel his pecker turn into iron and start twitching. I didn't know what to do, so I kept grinding away on that pecker and just let him do it inside of me. Will's eyes caught mine when he came, and I felt his jizz squirt in, but it was like he was shooting more than just cum in me. I was like Will's soul was shooting out of his pecker and filling me up. When I thought that, my cooch got really wet. I kept grinding and grinding and grinding some more, until he was finished cumming. It wasn't long before that pressure built up inside me again and I came on Will's pecker so hard, I thought I was going to heaven right then and there. Then his pecker started getting soft and fell out.

Cheryl got off Will's face, and boy, if it didn't look like a glazed ham! Me and Cheryl set to kissing for a bit, then we all got up and started getting dressed, and dusting off each other's clothes. We'd been too long away, and it was past time to be getting back to the party.

The rest of the night was a dream, let me tell you. The stars were out, and Daddy had arranged for fireworks. They were the biggest, brightest fireworks I'd ever seen, and my great grand momma's eyes were lit up even brighter when we all sang happy birthday to her. There was a great big birthday cake with a big candle that said 100 on it.

We all danced and danced til our feet got tired, then we danced some more. On occasion, I'd catch eyes with Cheryl, she'd be at the bar, or laughing with the uncles. She'd smile and I'd smile back. Like I said, everyone loves Cheryl. I caught eyes with Will too, but he was happy sitting alone, at an empty picnic table, with that big stupid cowboy hat on his head. He smiled at me too.

Coming back to the farm was the highlight of the year for most our family. I couldn't wait to see them all again. I prayed to God that Uncle Daryl and Hannah stayed happy, I really was looking forward to seeing Will stay in the family. We hadn't got to much talking, but I felt like we had some sort of connection, him and I.

I didn't know it then, but next family reunion I'd have a big surprise for that boy.

keystryker
keystryker
14 Followers