All Comments on 'Reunited'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Bad!!!!!

This stunk up the whole literotica site. Man to me this was really bad. Good Luck.

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Good writing

The story is fairly well written, but I did not enjoy the ending. The path through Fred's humiliation was interesting but not very erotic for me, though it may appeal to others. But author chatbug is free to write as he wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just weird

That ending really didn't do it for me. I found the whole story sad, and not erotic at all. Also his daughters reasons for leaving didn't make a lot of since, and her test at the end to win her back was really just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:(

Seriously, what the hell? The storyline made no sense and was not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I actually really liked this.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Title..

made it sound like Pebbles was going to be his Mistress, not the assistant to the Mistress. Could've gone on with a lot more mental aspects, sexual tension torture, and what the real reason was, for her to run away... if it was only because he went to a strip bar, then that's pretty lame, and if she's servicing men, she should/would know/understand exactly why he did it, to begin with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
473 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...