Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his lips on her mouth, Sean grabbed both of her arse cheeks with his hands. He kneaded them roughly before sliding his hands under her thighs.

With a quick jerk, Karen's feet left the floor as Sean lifted her up. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as he walked forward.

The coolness of the white wall on her makes back shocked Karen, but there was no time to think about it as Sean's tongue invaded her mouth.

While he kissed her hard, Sean lifted Karen's arse a little bit higher and Karen whimpered as she felt his erection removed from her stomach. The whimpered quickly shifted to a moan.

'Oh yes, Sean. Yes, please put your cock in me. Please fill my cunt with your hard cock. Please fuck my wet little cunt.'

As Sean slid Karen's arse around trying to line her opening with the head of his cock, Karen continued her dirty talk.

'Oh yes, god yes. My cunt wants your cock, Sean. I want to feel you inside me. My dirty little pussy wants you to fill her up. I want to feel you push deep inside me. I want to feel you stretch my cunt with your huge fucking cock. I want you to fuck me, Sean. Yes, I want you to use me as your fuck slut. I want you to fuck me hard and deep and fast until your cum is dripping from my nasty little cunt.'

Karen's obscene words had Sean beside himself with lust. His cock throbbed lewdly between her legs until it finally found its target.

The head slipped in between the wet cunt lips.

'Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh,' Karen wailed. 'Yes, yes, yes, yeeeees. Sean, Sean, Sean. I can feel your cock. Oh god, yes, please yes, oh Sean please fuck me. Please slide your hard cock inside me. '

With one hard thrust, Karen felt his entire shaft filling her cunt. Her arse was pushed hard back against the wall as Sean buried himself deep inside her. His hands held the bottom of her cheeks as he started to slide his rigid cock inside Karen's tight, wet pussy.

Sean knew he wasn't going to last long. The little minx was practically goading him to fuck her silly.

'Oh yes, Sean. Oh god, yes. Fuck me, Sean. Fuck my dirty little cunt. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Yeeeeessss. Fuuuuuccckkkk meeeee. Fuck me, fuck me. Please fuck meeeeeeee.'

Sean continued to pound Karen's tight pussy. He could feel the river of Karen's cum dripping down his shaft and onto his balls.

'Oh yes, Karen. Your tight pussy feels fucking amazing around my cock. I love fucking you up against the wall, knowing you can't get away, knowing your legs are spread wide, with your feet wrapped around my back.'

'Oh fuck, Karen. You make me want to cum. You make my balls want to explode.'

'Oh yes, Sean. Please cum inside me. Fill me up with your hot, sticky cum. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, Sean. Fuck your little slut. Use me.'

'Uuuunnnnnnggggghhhhhh. Oh god, Karen. Augggggghhhhhhh. You feel so fucking good, so tight, so wet. You're making my cock want to cum. Oh yes, I'm going to cum inside you, Karen. I'm going to fill your dirty little cunt with my hot cum. Oh fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!'

Karen felt Sean's cock twitch inside her and knew what was about to happen. She could feel the first blast of cum hit the walls of her pussy. For the first time in nearly two weeks, her cunt was going to get a cum bath.

'Oh god, Sean!! You're cumming inside me. You're shooting all your hot sweet cum inside my tight wet cunt!!'

Karen felt the second twitch of Sean's cock inside her. It felt like slow motion. It was if she could feel each drop of cum as it shot out the head of his cock and blasted the inside of her pussy.

Sean's cum mingled with Karen's cum deep in her cunt. She could feel his cum coating his cock and making everything more slippery. She felt him driving his cock further in her cunt as she felt the third twitch unleash another wave of cum gush from turgid cock.

'Oh my god, Sean. Oh god, oh god, oh god, yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!! Unhgghhh. Ungggghhhhhh. Ooooooohhhhh.'

Karen screamed as her body convulsed in an orgasm. Her cunt clutched tightly around Sean's spasming cock. Her head dropped as the electric current coursed through every nerve ending. She could feel every inch of his cock as her pussy clenched down through her release. Her spasms coincided with each of his blasts.

Karen's first wave squeezed the fourth blast of cum from Sean's cock. Karen could feel the cum pooling in her cunt.

The second wave brought forth another stream of cum, but it also pushed his cum further dow his shaft. Karen could feel the cum starting to slide out of her cunt and knew it would be coating Sean's balls.

The thought caused her third convulsion to be even stronger as her cunt gripped his cock like a vice. Karen relished the feeling of his hard cock between her legs and her pussy continued to milk Sean's shaft for all the fun she could get.

Karen's heaving breaths traced the wave of her orgasm. Her body slowed as the final shocks coursed through her extremities. Her arms relaxed her grip on her lover as she settled into post orgasmic bliss.

************************

Sean's cock slowly slid out of Karen's cunt, covered in both of their cum. Karen grinned as her feet touched the soft carpet.

'Good thing it's soft - my knees won't get sore,' she thought.

Karen quickly dropped to her knees in front of Sean. What she saw was something out of a porn movie. Sean's still hard cock was covered in a white sticky mess.

Karen's pussy tingled at the thought of what she was going to do. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and, for the first time, tasted their cum together.

Sean watched in amazement as Karen's tongue licked up the length of his cum-covered shaft. Karen's eyes looked straight at him as she transferred their cum from his cock to her tongue.

'Mmmmmmmmm. Oh, yes. I like licking our cum off your cock, Sean.'

Karen's tongue slowly danced its way around Sean's rigid shaft, collecting the white, sticky mixture. Karen licked her lips as she swallowed her first collection.

Karen's cunt tightened as she thought about what she had just done. Here she was, sweet, innocent Karen, sucking a man's cock that was covered not only with his cum, but also with her own cum. And it was turning her on.

Karen's cunt tightened again. Her mind was on fire with sexual thoughts. How much she liked the taste of Sean's cum in her mouth. But what really shocked her, was how much she liked tasting her cum mixed with his. How the combination of tastes and smells aroused her even more.

Karen breathed in deeply. What used to smell just like sex was no longer just sex. She could distinctly pick out the smell of her own cum. It was musky and sweet. Very different from the salty smell of Sean's cum.

Karen's mind continued to wander to dark corners that she had always tried to avoid. But as she licked and cleaned their combined, but distinct, cum from Sean's cock, she started to wonder, 'Do all women taste and smell the same? Hell, do all women get as wet as I do?'

The thought aroused her.

***********************

Karen remembered the first time she mentioned her curiosity about women to Sean. How he hadn't reacted in horror, but with curiosity. She was embarrassed and quickly chanted the subject at the time.

The thought didn't leave and when they planned a trip to Tasmania, Karen began looking into making the fantasy a reality, including researching escorts. While nothing came of it, there was no doubt that the idea excited and scared her.

Then she remembered sending Sean a video of her favourite erotic movie. The first clip was of two women and a man. But the second clip was just two women. She had masturbated while watching it. Her orgasm had been out of this world as she fantasised about licking another pussy.

Karen's cunt tightened at the thought. It tightened again as she recalled the feeling of Courtney's arse under her hands. Courtney was the exotic dancer who had caught Karen's eye in her second trip to a strip club.

Karen saw Courtney strut onto the stage from her front row seat. She remembered how her pussy had tingled as she saw Courtney's large breasts bounce on her chest. When Karen felt her cunt get wet looking at another woman, she had had to excuse herself, but not before she whispered, 'Her.' into Sean's ear.

Karen has gone to the ladies' room ostensibly to relieve herself. However, the overwhelming smell of sex when she lowered her undies only served to further arouse her. She'd even gone so far as to touch herself 'down there' in a public restroom!

Worried that she'd be missed, she had quickly finished her business and returned to her seat.

When Courtney appeared next to her chair, her throat clenched almost as hard as her throbbing pussy. But she happily followed when Courtney took her hand and led her to the back room.

Karen's concern about the other patrons in the room disappeared as Courtney stood directly in front of her and blocked the view. Karen stared at Courtney's chest and her stomach was full of butterflies as she contemplated what was going to happen next.

Her pussy dripped when Courtney told Karen that she could touch anywhere except between her legs. Karen was glad no one could touch HER between her legs and discover how excited she was.

The lap dance had been out of this world as Karen touched another woman in a sexual way. She'd groped Courtney's arse, smelled her skin, caressed her breasts, stroked her back. The feeling was exhilarating and Karen was disappointed when the dance ended.

Karen practically dragged Sean back to their hotel room before ripping his clothes off, pushing him back on the bed. She hadn't even bothered to remove her undies as she straddled his hips and plunged her wet cunt onto his hard shaft.

Her well-lubed pussy slid easily up and down Sean's hard cock. Putting it right where she wanted it, Karen worked herself to the edge of orgasm, but knew she wasn't going to be able to cum quickly enough in this position.

Extricating his cock from her pussy, Karen rolled on her back and commanded, 'Fuck me now, Sean. Fuck me until I cum. Put my feet up on your shoulders and fuck me hard and fast.'

And Sean did just that. The first thrust went deep inside her wanton cunt and hot that spot at the back of her pussy that never fails to make her excited. The second thrust hit the same spot and Karen began to feel the electric current inside her wet pussy.

By the time Sean pulled out and thrust a third time, Karen's body boiled over as she exploded into the most earth-shattering orgasm ever.

'Oh yes, Sean. Oh god, yes. Fuck me, Sean. Fuck my dirty little cunt. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Yeeeeessss. Fuuuuuccckkkk meeeee. Fuck me, fuck me. Please fuck meeeeeeee. Fuck the horny little slut that was touching another woman. Unnnnnngggghhhhh. Yes, yes, yes Yeeeeeeeessssssssss'

Karen 's body stiffened as she exploded on Sean's cock as he thrust deep inside. As Karen rose out her orgasm, Sean had continued fucking her so that her orgasm seemed to just keep coming in waves.

Just when Karen thought she wouldn't be able to take any more, Sean moaned, 'Yes, Karen. I'm going to cum in your dirty little cunt and fill you up. Unnnhhhh, auuuuuggbhh, yes, aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh'

Karen had a second orgasm as she felt Sean unload a river of cum inside her. His thrusts stopped and Karen squeezed her pussy to milk all his cum out of his cock.

************************

Karen licked the cum from Sean's balls as she continued her cleaning mission. Her own cum was running down the inside of her thigh.

Karen giggled at the thought of how far she had come. She smiled when she thought about how horny she was all the time. She'd cum twice in the last 20 minutes and she was still ready for more. Nine months ago, she'd never cum more than once and now if she didn't get three or four, she was silently disappointed.

Yet, she'd just made Sean cum inside her and knew that he'd need some time to recover. Her pussy wanted more and she'd grown impatient lately.

'Sean, I want to cum again.'

'Fuuuucckkk, Karen.' Sean's cocked twitched at her words. 'How would you like to cum, darling?'

'I want my pink toy and my penguin.'

'Oh fuck yes, Karen. I want to watch you masturbate with two toys at once!!'

Karen grabbed the penguin from her handbag while Sean got out the pink g-spot vibrator from their drawer of toys. As he pulled the long-handled toy from the mixture of items in the drawer, he chuckled to himself as he looked at the collection they had amassed in less than a year.

In addition to the g-spot vibrator, there was the mini, remote controlled vibrator, the free one Karen picked up in Tasmania, handcuffs, ropes, lube, Karen's original vibrator, and an eye mask. About the only things they didn't have was a dildo and a butt plug. Maybe he'd have to rectify those two missing items soon?

Karen was already on her back, legs stretched out. Sean could see the glistening cum between her legs. 'This should be fun.'

Karen grabbed the pink toy and lewdly shoved it in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the bulbous head and sucked on it until it was slippery with her saliva.

Suitably wet, Karen provocatively withdrew the toy from her mouth, making sure Sean saw her lips stretch around it. She took the now glistening toy and spread her legs. Her pussy lips spread with her legs giving Sean a front row seat to her sopping wet cunt.

Karen's left hand reached down to pull her pussy taught. Her labia opened further and she pressed the pink bulb against her lips. Staring directly at Sean, she pushed the large head through her lips and let out a small moan.

Karen knew her performance would arouse Sean and she intended to pleasure herself while he watched.

As more and more of the toy disappeared inside her, Sean could see her labia close back over the toy's handle. With the fat head pressed up against her g-spot, Karen pressed the button at the end of the handle and the vibrator sprung to life.

'Oh god, Sean. Oh god, oh god, oh god. It feels so fucking good, Sean. Sean, Sean, Sean. Oh yes, Sean, I'm going to cum while you watch me. I'm going to be a little slut and cum with you looking at me. Fuck, Sean.'

With her cunt now full, Karen grabbed her penguin and had him humming quickly. Using her left hand to pull her pussy lips apart to expose her hard clit, the right hand brought the penguin down to her clit.

'Oh yes, yes, yes, oh yes, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh god, Sean, you...make..me..so..fucking...horny!! Sean, fuck, oh yes, pleas, fuck my cunt..Sean, yes, yes, oh god, oh, ooooooohhh, yes..ungh.. Sean, uh god, auuuuuggghh, oh god, god..I wanna cum .. ungh, ungh..god..ungh..auuuuuhhhhh, uh, oh, gawd.. gaaaaawwd, ungh..oooh .. unnnnhhh .. unnnn', Karen's mouth shot forth.

Sean watched with amazement as his sexpot partner lewdly masturbated in front of him. Her cunt was clutching at the pink toy vibrating inside her while she pressed the penguin down on her throbbing clit.

'Ooh yes, Sean .. oh god, yes, I wanna cum, Sean, Sean .. oh yes .. Sean .. I..wanna..cum! Oh fuck, Sean. Uunngh, yes, fuck, ungh, I wanna cum.. I..make my.. clit.. cum. Yes, ungh, yes, ungh.. Lick.. it ... with ... your .. tongue. Yes! Lick...my...clit. Yes, yes, god, oh, yes, yes. Please.. lick.. with..your .. tongue. Lick! Lick my.. Sean, yes, please, please, please, oh, yes.. yes.. yes..Sean, ooohhh.'

The stream of arousal from the innocent Karen continued. Sean's cock started to grow at the sight and sound in front of him. His eyes glued to the space between Karen's legs, he knew he was ready to fuck her some more.

Karen was too involved with herself stimulation to notice anything else.

'Oooooooohhhhhh, gawd, aaawwwwwwwww, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh god.. Sean, oh, oh, oh gawd, yes, ungh, unnnn, unnn, yes, mmmmmmmmmmmm, god, oh, oh, yes!! Yeeeeeeessssssss!!'

Karen's pussy exploded again. Her cunt clasped the pink toy inside her as the penguin drove her over the edge. Her breath ragged and panting, Karen enjoyed the release she felt throughout her entire body. Her muscles relaxed and her arms fell to her side.

Seeing her climax, Sean quickly covered her body with his and held Karen tight through her final spasms. Their skin pressed tightly together, Sean's body heat brought a warmth to Karen that she'd missed for these past eleven days.

12