Reunited

Story Info
It’s been over a decade since we’ve seen one another…
1.6k words
4.09
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are a bundle of emotions. It's crazy, it's insane. I'm on my way over, It's quite late, and you are alone. You're nervous, frustrated, and more than a little excited. Nervous because you haven't seen me in years. Frustrated because I'm a little late. And excited? Well, excited because of what we have planned. You pace back and forth before sitting down in a feeble attempt to calm yourself. And forget about butterflies; there's an entire marching band stomping around in your stomach.

Your doorbell rings.

The shock of it drags the moment to a standstill. Your heart jumps out of your chest, only to slam right back in, and drop into your stomach to play timpani in the drum line. You stare at the door. Caught in the stillness of the moment, you stand up, and walk slowly to the door. You reach out and grab the handle, surprised at how cold it is. Why is it so cold? You realize you're distracting yourself. It's crazy. I'm right there, on the other side of that door. Just waiting. Insane. You open the door.

I look up at you, and our eyes catch. We exchange nervous smiles. It's scary, really. That pull is still there after all these years. After a moment, you break the silence.

"Hey." Your voice rings like bells in our private little emotionally charged silence.

"Hey." My voice is soft, it feels good to hear it. We smile sheepishly at one another for another few seconds.

"You wanna come in?"

"Of course I do." As I step in through the doorway we hug. No, that's not the right word. It is an embrace in the truest sense. There is an instant familiarity to it, an understanding, reassuring comfort that could only exist with a history like ours. After a little while we release one another, if reluctantly.

  "Do you want some wine? I got us some wine." You ask quietly. It's a white wine you haven't tried it before, but we're no connoisseurs.

  "Sounds lovely." I follow you back into your kitchen, smiling appraisingly at the home you've made. You fill two glasses generously. We each take a deep drink before drift to your living room. We settle on your couch, turned towards one another and leaning on the cushions. We kiss again gently before another drink. Finally, we look into one anothers eyes again... And that's it.

With such thin ice broken, we begin talking excitedly. Often both at once. About this and that, nothing of import, just a desire to hear and share our lives with one another. Interspersed amidst the minutia, we begin to reveal the moments that have shaped who we are now. As our glasses empty, we slowly grow quiet again. You make a quick, terrifying decision, and with no warning, lean in and kiss me.

It is a shock. Alien and strange one moment, perfect and familiar the next. Slowly, you pull away. We lock eyes, and I lean in and kiss you this time. There is an undeniable energy to it that drives us forward. Suddenly our hands are exploring one another's body. As you push on top of me, my hands slide from your thighs, to your ass, and up the small of your back, pulling you closer to me. You wrap your arms around my neck and head, pulling us tighter.

Once again with no warning, you push away, standing up. You reach out for my hand. I take yours in mine, after a quick pack on my cheek (and that familiar glitter in your eyes), you lead me back to your bedroom. As we enter, you close the door behind us, and we kiss again. It is a slow and languorous, soft and romantic. Joined in this way, we begin removing one another's clothing. First my shirt, then yours, followed quickly buy a pair of jeans and skirt. And then we are on the bed, arms still around one another, still kissing.

You roll on top to straddling me with a mischievous grin. This newfound perspective leaves you feeling both exposed, but in control. I turn this back on you though, sliding my hands up your back. You grow nervous. I pull you close to unsnap your bra, and toss it aside. I take your right breast in to my hand, teasing your nipple with my thumb. I wrap my lips around the other, sucking softly and massaging your nipple with my teeth. I suck your breast in, only to let it slide out between my teeth. After a while I turn, and provide the same worship to your other breast. As I pull my lips away we embrace again, kissing passionately.

You push me back, clawing at my boxers. As you pull them off, you look at me nervously. I lean up, and kiss you again. You pull away smiling, and push me back down. You lean down, and begin licking my manhood. Your tongue slides up and down my shaft. You kiss the head before taking me deep into your mouth. As you slide up and down, I run my hands through your hair, playing with it, and pulling it. It is not long before my body tenses, thrusting a bit before cumming hard. You swallow dutifully, before climbing back on top of me.

I push you to the side quickly, and get above you. I slip your panties off, and toss them to the side. We look in one another's eyes for a moment, before I lean down and kiss your flower gently. I begin with your clit, licking, sucking, and biting at it. My tongue glides up and down between your labia, occasionally darting into your cunt. As I continue my attentions on your pussy, I slide two fingers inside of you. You moan with pleasure. Soon, I settle back on your clit, sucking it between my lips, and nibbling on it. As my efforts quicken, so does your breathing. My other hand runs up and down your stomach, occasionally playing with a breast or nipple. Once it even finds your mouth, and you take the opportunity to kiss and suck my fingers as a reminder of your considerable talents. Your hips begin to buck with a natural rhythm, pressing into my face. Your flower gets wetter and wetter. Your hands are massaging my head as I eat you, pulling my lips tighter into your box. And suddenly, you can take no more. You cum, moaning in pleasure, soaking my face, your thighs, and the bed underneath.

I crawl back up your body, and kiss you. As we kiss, I press my throbbing cock into you, stopping as I'm fully inside you. Our kiss is electric. There is a fire, an unmistakeable passion between us. And despite the madness of the situation, there is tenderness, an unnameable connection that bonds us together in this moment.

I begin making love to you, thrusting in and out, gently; and in perfect timing, you thrust right back into me. Our continued kissing presses us even further, drawing us in to one another even more tightly. As we continue, the room grows hot. We are flushed with pleasure, we are fire alight. Slowly, a sense of urgency grows on us, our gentle rhythm roughens, as we both push for a climax. You moan loudly, and your pussy is a faucet. Wave after wave rolls over you, as you cum. Suddenly I grasp on to you tightly, emptying all that I have into you. We kiss again, almost viciously this time, before I pull away, collapsing next to you.

Exhaustion sets in for a while. The room cools, sweat evaporates, and we regain ourselves. Occasionally, we kiss. I take your hand in mine. For a precious little while, time seems to stop. Alcohol aside, we are drunk with one another, our heads reeling in the moment.

You move first. Sitting up, you lean over me. You take me back into your mouth for a few moments. Your goal is quickly achieved- I'm almost instantly hard. As you suck me, my hand toys at your flower. You pull away, crawl on top of me, guiding me into your cunt. You rest your weight down on me, and lean down and kiss me. I reach up and cradle your breasts, my hands firm, but gentle.

You begin riding me, and I thrust back in to you. We take it slow at first, but not so gentle. We slap into one another, both wanting to cum again. I pull you close to me, nibbling on your ear as you rock. I reach behind you, and squeeze your butt, before pressing a finger into your ass. It slides in easily, still wet with your juices. You moan in shock and pleasure.

Your pace quickens, rapidly. Again we are soaked in sweat, our moans and sighs filling the air. At this moment, we are one- in flesh, and in mind. After what seems like forever, things intensify. Obviously, I am close. I grip you tightly, and cum. But I do not stop, I keep thrusting. Suddenly, you are there. You push over the edge, and cum hard. You are soaked, I am soaked, the bed is soaked.

You collapse into my arms, and once again we are kissing. It is a kiss of reverent, mutual thanks. After a while you roll off of me. We cool again, utterly spent. We talk. About life, ups, downs, and the amazing sex we just had. Our responses slow, and we both drift peacefully to sleep.

And guess what?

We're holding hands again.