Revelation 02 – Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I said that to Josie, the next image to come to my mind was Karen and how beautiful and sexy she looks naked. I asked Josie if she wondered what Karen looked like naked and she said yes. And, for some reason I asked her if she had ever had a bisexual or lesbian relationship while she was growing up. She told me no. But the way she said it made me think that she was holding something back and was embarrassed by the question and so I asked her if she was embarrassed. She admitted she was."

"I didn't want to tell Kate that the moment she asked me that question I had a picture of Karen naked in my mind and I started to get hot. Then I looked at Kate and her tits and began to get hotter. I realized at the moment that I had been having bisexual desires for her but now I also wanted her daughter too. So, I asked Kate if she had ever had a bisexual or lesbian relationship she flatly told me that she was bisexual. It stopped me cold. I asked her if she was having a relationship with a woman at that time."

"I didn't know how to answer her. I did not want to lie to her but I was afraid if I told her that Karen and I were having a relationship she would think the worst of me and I might lose her friendship and I could not handle that. So, I temporized. Since Karen was back in school and not here 'right then', I said I had been having one but not 'right now' which was technically true."

"When she told me that I only got hotter and her tits looked even better. So I asked her what it was like to make love to a woman."

"I wanted to keep it on a higher level than just pure sex so I told her it was soft, and caring and loving. That we spent as much time cuddling and talking and kissing as we did fucking – and I used that word to see what Josie's reaction to it would be."

"I was so hot at that point I wanted to climb out of the hot tub lay down and masturbate. Deciding that I had to know, I said to Kate, how do women kiss? Show me! And she did. I loved Kate before this but now, without a doubt, I was IN love with her. Well, to make a long story short, Kate taught me everything there is to know about loving a woman. We became lovers."

"Mom never told me about her and Josie. I came over unannounced one weekend to find them out on the deck having sex. I stood by the patio door and watched them for over an hour. At first my feelings were hurt, not because Mom and Josie were having sex, but that she hadn't told me about the two of them before. Then I realized that was stupid, I didn't tell her about every woman I had sex with. Then I did something that I am not all that proud of. I went down to the security room and used the monitor to watch them make love on the deck. When they were finished I pulled the tapes of the deck cameras and replaced them with new tapes. I put the tapes I had pulled away and went back upstairs and got into my car and drove out of the driveway and called her on my cell phone to tell her I was coming over and would be there in about a half-hour. Then I waited until the time was up and went home and acted as if nothing had happened.

Tapes, what tapes? "What do you mean that you went to the security room, what security room and what are these tapes you are referring to?"

"Babe, that's another story. Mom has security cameras on the property that record all activity 24/7. But let me finish telling you this story before starting another, okay?"

"Okay, but I want to hear about these cameras."

"Okay, but later."

"Karen didn't say anything to Kate or me about that episode. Several weeks later she dropped by and suggested that we all get in the hot tub because she needed to talk and thought that would be the most relaxing place to do it. Again we had some wine and talked, had some more wine and talked and had some more wine but we weren't talking about anything of substance and I was beginning to become a little bored until she said that she had been having sex with several of her married girlfriends and that you were too. The Romans had it right, "in vino veritas' – in wine is truth. Then I became interested. My little boy was having sex with many women, I needed to hear the details."

"I have to admit that when Karen said she was having sex with other women, some of them married, I became a little jealous, the same way she had become jealous when she saw me and your mother having sex on the patio. So I pressed for details. That is when she told us about your massage courses in college and your massage sessions for 'needy' women. How she selected which girls you could massage and how it often resulted in a threesome. You two actually have quite an active sex life. I wish that I had had one as active at your age."

"Wait a minute here. You already knew all about the massage classes and the girls and everything? Why did you ask me all those questions the other night as if you knew nothing about them?"

"We felt that by having you admit to those sexual situations we would start to loosen you up, break down your barriers. Also, having you hear words like, sex, fuck, cunt, cock, and pussy coming from both your mother and my mother would not only loosen you up more but would start to excite you as well. Then to see your mother and my mother as sexual creatures exposing themselves to you and masturbating in front of you would break down more barriers and excite you even more. In short, you were being seduced by three very determined women. And, it worked."

"Okay, to continue with what I was saying, I had decided that I wanted to have sex with both our mothers at the same time and that is why I wanted to get them in the hot tub. Once we were in there nude with some wine and some sexy stories I knew, in a short time, I could have them 'eating out of my hand'. As I was telling them about our escapades in college and the massage sessions after we graduated, especially my lesbian affairs I could see that it was getting to them. They were looking at each other and I could see, in your Mom's mind, that she was wondering what it would be like to have sex with me."

"She is right, that is exactly what was going through my mind but since I still didn't know that Kate and Karen had a sexual relationship I didn't know how to pursue it and I was afraid that if I did it might ruin what Kate and I had. I was hot, getting hotter, wanting Karen and unable to do anything about it."

"Your mom is easy to read once you get to know her. She telegraphs what she is thinking but you men just don't know how to read women. Oh, well. Anyway, I was getting vibes from your mom that she wanted my pussy and boy, oh, boy did I want hers. I have had the hots for your mother for a long time but was afraid to make any kind of a move for fear of pissing my mother off and upsetting you. (laughs) What I didn't know at that time! When I knew your mom was bisexual, I made up my mind that it was just a matter of time before I would have my tongue up her pussy."

"Ken, you wife can be so crude, accurate, but crude. I could see that both my daughter and your mother were attracted to each other. I listened to what Karen was telling us and watching your mother and I suddenly knew that this was really being staged by your unscrupulous wife to get her mouth on my best friend and lover's pussy."

"It worked, didn't it?"

"It sure did and thank you for wanting me as much as I wanted you. We had several glasses of wine and Karen was taking a break from telling her stories when Kate just put her glass down and walked over and took Karen's wine glass and put it down and kissed her. I almost chocked on my wine. I was watching a mother kiss her daughter and, brother; it was no motherly kiss let me tell you. My pussy twitched and the temperature in the hot tub went up 50 degrees. They were locked in as passionate kiss and embrace as I have ever seen. Their hands went down to pussies and up to nipples they were all over each other. Finally, Kate helped Karen get up on the side of the hot tub and made her spread her legs. She looked over at me and said 'I think my daughter wants you to eat her pussy, do you want to? Of course I did and of course I did. Bottom line, we all had sex that night in as many ways as three horny women can have sex."

"So, now you know everything except for one thing. The session in the hot tub took place three weeks ago."

"What, three weeks ago? Wait, that was the weekend I was in Cleveland. You were having sex with both our mothers while I was sitting in a stupid conference room in Cleveland? What the hell! Karen, you knew our mothers were lovers years ago and never said anything until now why?"

"Hon, I was really afraid of queering what Mom and Josie had and I wasn't sure how you would react to that knowledge. They seemed so loving and right for each other and happy that I was afraid that if I told them I knew about their relationship it would somehow foul it up. On occasion I would come over and sneak down to the security room and take out those videos and put them on and masturbate like mad watching them make love. I damn near wore out those videos. Anyway, call it woman's intuition or whatever, I just got the feeling that the time was ripe to let them know and to get in your mom's pants. You have no idea how many times I jacked off thinking about your mom – she is hot!"

Mom looked at her and got up, came over and sat on the edge of Karen's chair and kissed her and said, "Thank you, I think your hot too and I love you very much" and returned to her chair smiling broadly at Kate.

"Anyway, we had sex at least 15 times that weekend and I almost could not get my legs to work anymore. My tongue was sore, my pussy was sore and my nipples were sore. I was horny'd out. The thought of sex was the furtherest thing from my mind until I picked you up at the airport Monday night and, all of a sudden, I was horny again and just wanted to lay in your arms and have slow lazy sex."

"And we did and I wondered about that – not that I objected, not at all. When I'm away you are usually much more aggressive when it comes to welcome home sex. I guess now I know."

"Kate, I have a question for you, for almost what, three years, you were having a love affair with my Mom and separately with Karen. Karen knew about you and Mom but you didn't know that and Mom didn't know about you and Karen. How did you ever keep the two affairs separate?

"It wasn't all that hard except during the summer. Josie lived at her house and Karen was in college. I was able to balance the two and keep them separate although I have to tell you there were times when I would have a quickie with your Mom in the gym and then have a quickie with Karen in the bedroom before she went on a date with you. Actually, it was a lot of fun. The first summer was hard because Karen was living here, at least on paper, most of the time she stayed with you. After that, you two were living together and Karen would just pop over to say hi and eat a little pussy."

"One of the things we did accomplish that weekend, apart from constant sex, was to sit down and figure out how we could tell you about this and how we could get you to overcome your reluctance to join us. Josie knew that you would have reservations and a reluctance to have sex with my mother and especially with her. We had to show you somehow that they are really very sexy ladies capable of doing very sexy things and they want to have sex with you and we want you to have sex with us, all of us together, separately or in any combination. We want you with us."

With that no noise was heard except for the sounds of the air handler. It was totally quiet in the room. I was astounded at what I heard. I had no idea all this was happening under my very nose. What was I feeling, besides being damned horny? For a long moment I don't think I felt anything at all. I was numb. Slowly, some feeling came back then it flooded in and I realized that I loved these women as I never loved anyone before."

I must have sat there for 5 minutes or more. Finally, I just took a deep breath and looking at each of them said, "That is the hottest fucking story I have ever heard. My wife is having a lesbian relationship with her mother and my mother and you all want me to join you so we can all have sex together. Is it okay with me? Do I want to be part of an incestual daisy chain? Well, I guess the answer to that question is, you bet!

They all laughed and got up and one by one, beginning with Karen, climbed in my lap and kissed me soundly. This was going to be one big, happy, loving family.

I had just committed myself to a lifestyle that was pretty much every man's dream. But in the back of my mind I still could not completely shake the fear that something would go wrong. To live with 3 beautiful women in complete sexual freedom was a fact that my mind still was having trouble accepting especially since one of these women was my wife, another my mother-in-law and the other was my mother.

After the hugs and kisses, we made our way to the bar to refill our glasses and toast our new relationship. The ladies were talking and laughing. Kate had her arm around Karen and they were giggling like schoolgirls over something or other. Mom looked at me and smiled and said, "Name your poison." I walked behind the bar and kissed her on the forehead and asked for an Absolut and tonic.

"Ken, baby, how do you feel? Are you okay with everything we've told you? Do you have any questions about anything?"

"Yea, I'm a bit curious about this guy Lars. How did it happen that you two began to have an affair?" Kate and Karen turned and listened for Mom's response to my question.

"Oh, I wouldn't call it an affair exactly. Over time, his massages became more intimate until he was masturbating me just about every time he gave me a massage. It started out slowly enough with him just teasing and maybe playing with my nipples. As I became more sexually aware and started to regain my sexuality, I began to look forward to his teasing. Eventually every time I got a massage Lars would play with me until I had a climax. He was careful to always give a good massage but he also made sure to see that I received a climax. One thing led to another and one time he just pulled me down to the end of the table, took out his cock and the next thing I knew he was fucking me. And, I have to admit, he was good at it!"

"Josie and Lars became an item, but only insofar as sex and massages went. There was never a romantic involvement. I wasn't as sexually involved with Lars as your mom. I would have him play with me on occasion if I wanted a climax and, once in awhile I would let him fuck me. But I had Karen and I was also seeing a couple of other ladies so I had all the sex I wanted. But, every now and then, I wanted a cock in my pussy and I would call on Lars. Your mom was just regaining her sexuality and she needed him at that time. However, we did have a foursome with him and a friend of mine."

"Male or female?"

"Female, of course," she responded with a laugh.

"Who was she, do I know her?"

"No. I don't think so and I have no intention of telling you who she is. She is a professional lady who was transferred out of this area. I had invited her over to work out with Josie and myself. During the workout, Josie and I were making comments about having Lars give us a massage when we finished working out. My friend asked how often we got massages what they were like. We both looked at each other and asked her if she wanted to find out. I told her that we almost always had one after we worked out. Since she had never had one before and was eager to see what it felt like she agreed but she didn't want Josie and I to leave the room; since she was a married woman she was embarrassed at being naked on the table with a strange man massaging her and said that she would feel more comfortable if we were there.

"Keep in mind that since we were not exercising alone that day we were not exercising in the nude. The exercise suits we were wearing were quite conservative but this particular lady is very lovely, tall, with blonde hair, an almost perfect figure and the longest, shapeliest legs you have ever seen. Frankly, I wanted to see her naked. You see, I had suspected for sometime that this lady might be bisexual but I had no proof, just a feeling. I thought there might be a way to find out if she was bisexual, I mean she just made me horny!"

Josie reached over and slapped Kate on the ass. "I thought I made you horny."

"Oh, you do sweetie, you do. But you have to admit that you wanted to get in her panties too. Well, after we had worked out we went in and took our showers. When we were all in the shower, if I had been a man I would have had a hardon that you could fly a flag from. She was gorgeous. A body just made for love and sex."

"What Kate is trying to say is that she was super horny. I knew that if there was a way she could do it, Kate was going to get her tongue up her friend's pussy before the day was over. And, if she was really lucky, she would have her friend's tongue up her pussy too. Kate was a woman with a mission."

"Anyway, while an asshole, Lars, knows a good thing when he sees it. We came out of the shower with robes on and Lars had a good-sized lump in his shorts. When she took off her robe and laid face down on the table, he could not take his eyes off her ass. We covered her ass with a towel but he made sure that the towel did not hid a damn thing, you could look right up it to her pussy. She didn't shave her pussy but the hair was so light and blond that it might as well have been shaved. We all had a hard time keeping our eyes off her."

"Lars gave her an A1, top-notch massage even if he did linger over it, especially on her legs. Several times he would look up and catch our eyes and smile. He knew, or sensed what we had in mind. My friend was lying on her stomach and apparently was being affected by Lars' skill. It was pretty obvious that Lars' hands were doing the trick; she was getting hotter by the minute. Your Mom stood on one side of the table and I on the other. While Lars was massaging her thighs and buttocks we made sure to touch her arms and back by gently rubbing them."

"When Lars slapped her on her partially towel-covered ass and told her to turn over, she did so with a self-conscious smile and when she laid back down didn't even bother to put the towel over her. She laid there in all her naked glory and I was damned near drooling. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. Josie and I remained on either side of the table and continued to rub her arms. Lars moved up to the head of the table and massaged her face, neck and upper chest. When he was ready to massage her breasts he looked over at me and I nodded my head to tell him to go ahead."

"Lars had a very light, almost brushing touch. He could deep knead a muscle one moment and just drag his fingertips over you the next. He was a master of the teasing touch. At first he used his palms and fingers to gently massage her breasts, never touching her nipples. He did this until her nipples were standing proud and hard. Then he began to lightly brush across the nipples. She kept her eyes closed and was making sounds in her throat that could almost be called purrs. He did this for a while then nodded to us and as he removed his hands from her breasts we took over for him, Josie on one breast, me on the other, she never opened her eyes even though she knew we were playing with her."

"Lars moved down to her stomach and to the top of her pelvis. As he massaged her with slow strokes, we tried to keep the same pace and tempo on her breasts but I have to admit, I was paying most of my attention to her nipples.

My friend was, by this time, not even trying to pretend that she didn't know what we were doing. She opened her eyes and looked at Josie and then at me playing with her. Lars had moved down to her pelvis and the top of her thighs and she simply spread her legs as wide as the table would allow."