All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
A dog?

He killed a poor fucking DOG because she had bought it for him? No wonder she cheated! What a psychotic dickl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chagrined did you even read the story?

or are you just an idiot? he didnt kill the dog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come on Mate

His wife was steadfast in her story. The Son reckons he knows what has happened to his mother. Take a hair sample which would confirm the drugs issue and start behaving like a real man. To crucify a wife the way he did is inexcusable. If she was half the women he thought she was then listen. It costs you nothing...

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

"Victor," she said, "he was dying inside. He was sad. He needed someone."

And there were no SINGLE women, or women in “open” relationships available? And again, if it was all so good and right, why not tell/ask Victor? Surely he would approve of her good deed, right?

I'm glad that he didn't have Chelsea put down like it seemed at first.

Since he was starting a new life, why not sell all the stuff for as good a price as he could get quickly? I understand that he doesn't want to take the extra time to get top dollar, but he surely didn't have to sell things for a song, either, and he certainly could use the cash!

0649d0649dalmost 9 years ago
Carvohi, I really respect you,

Your imagination and your forgiving attitude. Honestly, I used to read a lot of BTB stories. I probably still will. But you've gone against the grain and instead of accepting cuckolding or burning the bitch, you tend to choose forgiveness.

Reading this story is actually shocking. You describe the emotional pain very well, especially of the wife's. It is incredibly horrible, and anyone with a little empathy can feel it. I can see how the husband feels revolted by all of it and can't keep any of that around, but the wife is upset by memories of a life thrown away. Sadly, she doesn't understand that life was built on a lie and changes everything he ever knew, which can quite frankly drive a person crazy.

I have a friend who lied to me, she has a secret life where she goes hook-ups with people on dating sites. It was very sad finding out the truth from another friend, because I really loved and respected her, and still do, but it's difficult to deal with when everything is flipped around and the extent of the lie is so big and it's not brought open and reconciled. At least she should have been honest and open and not told so many lies.

I can perhaps hazard a guess why you never finished the story. Perhaps it was too horribly painful, and you just wanted to avoid concluding the story. It is the most emotionally charged story you have written I think. Not particularly for the husband, but for the wife certainly. Anyway thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

But as you know it is not completed. Please finish it. I enjoyed your chapter and I understand his feelings. Why is it if the wife cheats everyone feels sorry when the husband reacts and walks away. But when the husband walks away it is oh poor mama u have been so bad to her. Why did u not give her all the money and things plus keep working to support her and her boyfriends. The wife got off lucky.

Lw456902Lw456902over 8 years ago
Unfinished Business

I recently read the original Alex lover story even though I had read your addition to it previously I hope he does as you suggest and adds to your story but failing that please give us your ending as it is a very good story that stands on its own merits.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

This chapter gets five stars. Well done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Unfinished.

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo for that new way of an idiotic story!!!

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. That story is ointment to all betrayed!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

“He was sad. He needed someone." – As has been said, why her? Because he was already crushing on her? That’s why it SHOULDN’T have been her! That’s like asking the mouse to guard the cheese!

“She begged me to think about what she called 'us'.” – Oh, like she did while fucking Harry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Far So Good

I am glad that you decided to continue the story. I had correspondence with Alex and we had discussed some things about the story and his opinion and was going to put it in the following story( pretty pedals was something she was given to calm her down and her to help in other words LSD) This makes you want to please everyone in any way possible you will read what the doctor says in last chapter.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
5* Awesome BTB on a Skanky Whore

I'm impressed. Your husband characters are always wimpy, obtuse, little guys.

You actually did a burn job. Kewl.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Late thought

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I wished I'd never been born." - But then, who would have saved Harry?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I know some, if not all, of these have been said before, but...

"I felt sorry for him. He was sick. We became soul mates." - That doesn't account for the dry humping and quick separation at the party, or the continuation of the AFFAIR after Harry was healed. And isn't your MATE supposed to be your "soul mate?"

"He needed someone." - So why did it have to be her? Were there no single women in the office? Why not ask your husband? If your boss needed a blood donation, or a kidney you would surely discuss it with you husband first!

I don't understand why the kids wouldn't take the stuff, he TOLD them there wouldn't be a later time.

It's expensive and not quick and easy to get a new identity, and he's selling things for a song?

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Don't bother with the rest of this disaster

You've read the best part of this ending. Starting with the middle of the next chapter this story becomes absolutely awful.

The author tries to introduce debauchery, gang bangs, drugs, and more BS. It looks like he's trying for a RAAC ending. But no, next we have pages of erotic hallucinations

by Karen while in the mental hospital while son James tries to prove she was drugged during her orgies with multiple men. Say what???????

Don't waste your time because THERE STILL IS NO ENDING TO THIS NONSENSE STORY!!!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
In spite of all the negative comments about this follow-up . . .

. . . I actually enjoyed this first additional chapter. He wife deserved to suffer, and the original story left me wanting. I continue to read . . . I gave you 5*. Why not?!

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

We can at least say he wasn't a cuck. Amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Punishment worse than the crime

What a vile specimen of humanity is our Victor. He's been hurt so he'll punish everyone and destroy their lives - even his children

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a great bit of writing.A Little weak at the end but it was raw, primitive and engaging.

Keep up the great work.GyfraH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't understand!

What does this shameless whore expect to achieve, chasing down her disrespected, lied to and humiliated husband, together with her progeny? Does she think she can persuade him to return? - and forget the vivid scenes of her continued adultery, continued for years and only stopping with her lover's death. It would be a sad day if she succeeds! Good writing and developed nicely. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People

Who have never been shit upon always think that the person's response to being shit on is overboard. My hope is that all these people get shit on by their loved ones. Then maybe, just maybe they will understabd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well okay then

Only person in this story more despicable than the wife is the husband. I guess he thinks when someone wrongs him he is now free to destroy everything else in his life, kind of reaction I would expect from a toddler who got his favorite toy stolen

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Not really a story...

… kind of an epilogue.

He should have gone after Paula. Then again, Paula may be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Liked It

I liked this “Ch. 2” much more than that of the original author’s. This seemed to be more true to character as to how I hope I would handle such a horrific situation. As someone else commented, until you have been truly and royally stabbed in the back by someone you love, you have no idea how devastating it can be, or what you might do. Either to retaliate or to just get the hell out of Dodge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

Oh yeah, @ Anon. 12/13/18: there are some things in life worth fighting for. There are things in life worth dying for. Conversely, there are things in life worth killing for. Believe it or not. I think this is quite an improvement over the original second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: sbrooks103x

Loved your comments as usual, all of them. I figure Carvohi wrote these chapters sitting in his truck one morning after work in an oxy induced fog. This was about as harsh of a revenge escapade as I've read in a long time without actual body parts out and around. "No wire hangers ever...", yes, father dearest. Signed: BTW

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Let’s face it this was way better than the original.

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
Please Finish

I know it has been a while, but I have really enjoyed this story, especially the first two installments. The last installment (4) left me wanting more. There was never any meeting with the children or the wife, even though they were supposedly on their way. What happened to the wife? Did the husband reconcile with the children? Did the wife ever really understand what she did?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Bad

I guess I wonder why you bothered to write this follow up. You write great stories, this one turned your mind to crap.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Lacking the passion of the original, but I like the general story arc you created... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sequel to the original story was bad, this was even worse, simply crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not a literary critic, I cannot tell the world what is great or not good, I can however tell what I like...

I like this tale, and your sequel. Keep the good works coming. Thanx LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He never finishes the series. Don't waste your time.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Absolute shite …….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I admire people who can stay true to themselves; it's very difficult to consistently do this. When I've stuck to my guns, I've regretted it at times and regret being forgiving in some cases where it wasn't appreciated or honored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it is NOT a frat house, it is a fraternity house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was nowhere near the writing quality of the original.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Too over the top for my tastes but thanks for the read.

MarkTwineMarkTwine7 months ago

I tried to read this piece of shit you call a story and lasted right up until the asshole took out his pain on a ten year old dog. You have to be some kind of sick twisted asshole to pull a stunt like that. I can only assume the author is also a sick twisted asshole. You deserve to be put down and not humanely.

usaretusaret6 months ago

This is a good interim ending, much enjoyed.

Lector78Lector78about 2 months ago

No es perfecto pero es un buen final y Víctor - Gary debe conservar su actual forma de vida, sin su ex familia.

Burner70Burner704 days ago

Damn dude. Yours still alive. Do the cat and mouse chase with his family. The bitch must suffer more. You have it in you to think of the rest of the story. You got moxy kid!5 stars here

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Living in shame and dishonor? The cowards out? Is it the Mormons that claim Jesus walked on water to America and lived and taught amongst the Indians with the Angel Moroni? Maybe felt betrayed and got sick of Israel like Moses did...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous