All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
It's still incomplete

What's the use of taking a story further if you plan to leave it incomplete as well? And there is no real BTB that a story like this demands. All in all a very poor effort on various counts. Incomplete story just being the beginning of woes.

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
WOW GREAT PICK UP......

....may not be your story but you've owned it brilliantly.....run with it....you raise all the right questions........now comes the part where it becomes your story.....looking to hear more....about the "Bitch,her children.....and yes about Gary..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More...please

Let's read how the bitch ended up.

puddychpuddychalmost 11 years ago
jeez..you cant stop now!!!!!!

Very nice...but you got to keep going...lets see her hurt and sufering as he is...

puddych

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Revelations, the story that just won't end...

... well, so much for closure. Enough already, let's just leave poor old Victor Brown or Gary Owen or whoever alone and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
For a Sixtyish slut

She has another 20 years to live! let her live alone or commit suicide on her lover's grave.The children,let them have a conditional type of relationship,give up the chase or give up the mother. On Grand Cayman you could arrange for a "bukake" on the wife with the senior sailors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love IT

There are a many of husbands that have encountered this type of situation(s). Some of them find out and a lot more never have a clue...Please continue the saga..

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
leave him alone

what a BITCH. why can't she just leave him alone?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved if

A fitting conclusion in that she truly had killed their marriage. I think you should continue the story. Why not? Good writing. Five stars.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A running husband story sequel

A.A.Nemo has an excellent running husband story on SOL "Concordia". That is much better on this genre.

Good he found a younger woman, but he was discovered.

In the Concordia the running husband diapeared from his family forever.

Why the simple divorce is not enough to show the children the video and the E-mails.......................They are above 18 years...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not a bad effort

I kinda feel sorry for her.. putting on flame suit now!

user110user110almost 11 years ago
impecunious?!?!?!

you can say poor, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it going

I want to find out what happened next. Don't leave me hanging!

oscar73oscar73almost 11 years ago
nice twist

I really thought the guy was gonna die. great story keep it going.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

Thanks

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Not bad, mostly...

...but somehow there has been way too much self-pity. An old man, feeling nothing but sorry for himself, giving her the blam e for absolutely everything that had happened in his life. Surely, some sort of payback (or even divorce) could have been a reasonable action, but his reaction exceeded it all. Forgotten all good memories, forgotten even the years he spent raising their children (which he claimed, he loved) - justifying it all with mere possibilities. Poor old man. Denying every responsibility and almost "celebrating" the bad way he had been treated. He should have jumped and followed his cards.

Nevertheless: Very nicely written, I enjoyed reading it. 5 Stars.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 11 years ago
Poor guy!

You really fucked up his life. Why it is called revenge when you hurt yourself more, is beyond me!

shredmanukshredmanukalmost 11 years ago
Good ending to the story

I would love to hear how they found out he was still alive. It would be great to have the ending to this story where the wife and kids get it good it would be good to see if the wife told the kids the full truth. The wife should be the main one to get the kicking of her life from all including the kids. The kids must pay for not wanting to take on board what the old man was saying. I cannot wait for the next story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

A nice read but he took it in the ass again. I prefer my own "victor's victory" story where he really wins instead of losing again.

Good idea about selling things but you left open the crap about the kids being someone else's and I made them Harry's.

Too many open story lines for my taste, but well written.

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
What An Arse Ending

What you wrote rated a five stars vote, but I hate the ending.

alex_crossalex_crossalmost 11 years ago
More! Need an end

Was he feeling sorry for himself or was it revenge? I lean toward revenge and she deserved every bit of it. His life was a sham and without physical violence he turned hers into a nightmare or regret, shame and loss. I can't begin to guess how he might handle "his family" coming after him but there is no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
End of story

I have to agree with other comments! Boy it sure was a shitty ending > Left us all up in the air!!!

leviayersleviayersalmost 11 years ago

enjoyed gave it 5 really needs the next chapter

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
A far cry from your first LW stroy

In this story, you explained the concept ALL OR NOTHING, this exactly what some men go through, not the Rambo type of men who would scheme and plot and go after the wife's lover not realizing that the wife is just another cunt for the boyfriend and it is never about the husband, not the modern type men who would argue the cheating is just another normal side effect of our developing society and that it shouldn't be a deal breaker and it is a mistake just like any other and it can be forgiven or ignored or getting over and men shouldn't react so strongly to it, this story was about a normal man who just said fuck it, he said that what happened can not be over looked or forgiven or that it shouldn't affect other parts of my life, an excellent portrayal of how a normal guy would feel after learning what this guy found out, please continue with it, I am sure the next installment would be good no matter how things will turn out. Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
An opinion, which may be different to others

One the type of consequence stories are the Running Husband stories. The good Running Husband stories may be very interesting, sometime the lost of the husband may be revenge or the finding by the wife may be reconcilation. I like the Running Husband stories too.

However I think the best revenge to destroy the children mother connection beside (here is new woman in the Cayman Island) a new woman after the divorce.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Read my "victor's victory" for a proper ending. Cantbuymy.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Running Husband stories

The Running Husband (RH) stories were written by good revenge story writers as

Papatoad. I mentioned A.A.Nemo from SOL (He has 3 fantastic excellent RH stories)

JPB has recently published "The Trip to Rancho Mirage", he WROTE LONGER EPILOG TO THAT STORY.

SS06 wrote RH story for example "The Maury Show".

And many excellent revenge and consequence authors too.

However this mathematical equitation is true Revenge story > RH or consequence stories.

After a revenge with divorce, why the ex wife can not see the photoes and videos, she can suffer from the rememberings to look at the common photoes, videos...................The children could watch the video and read the E-mails......

BTW I gave 5***** I like RH stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why would his kids be on their way?

What a pathetic, tired old man. He got his feelings hurt and shit on everyone in his life. Personally, I'd let him rot in the islands.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
Over the top ? a bit BUT

One could make the case that the husband is wallowing around and self pity and that is probably a bit too much. But the offer was clearly trying to drive home to the reader the amount of intense pain and suffering that the husband was going through. The author was trying to show a complete breakdown of the world which psychologically did not exist anymore for victor. Maybe the author was taking a step too far but I think that is what he was driving for. Destroying all the family tapes and photographs and my view was too much and unjustified.

SOME of them.. Like perhaps the wedding photographs or CD or video.. THAT I can understand but everything else... seems too extreme IMO.

It is interesting to speculate that the grown Kids KNOW about harry and who the real father is.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I wish people would

leave other writers stories alone. As for cantbuymy and his proper ending; if leaving a a giant dog turd on a better writers work is a proper ending then yea that talentless hack produced a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My advice is to try vampires or werewolfs

You have the imagination of a turnip, since you need someone else's story as a kick start. And you don't understand the revenge fetish market. Worse this silly garbage has started a war between cantbuymy and his twin Duna. Both are insisting they alone know what a revenge fetish story is and their examples should be followed to the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's not over till it's over

Somebody call the wambulance!

Lotta whiners on this one.

That might be for good reason.

You dwelt, more than dealt.

Try moving the story along and putting more content into it.

Intriguing that he 'killed' himself by removing everything that was 'him' from her life.

Frankly, I think she was too boo-hoo for someone so cold and callous as to do what she did for so long and yet act like he was the love of her life.....but I don't understand how she could have ever kept that up for so long.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Job

An excellent protrayal of pain and self pity. Suicide seemed to be Victor's response when in fact he planned on living well without the slut which is the best revenge. He caused her some of the pain and anguish he felt good for him. However he would not have been that hard to locate. He had to log off the cruise ship to disembark so his suicide was never really an issue. There was a paper trail. I too would love to read about the children's response and how they all dealt with this mess when they all met up.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
He should have found a rusty spoon and

gouged his own eyes out after drinking some Drano. I am not a big fan of depressed men that flee their problems after doing as much harm to themselves as the can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more!!!

i do hope you put a truly concluding story to the series. Yo u're a very good writer and can emphatize with the character so whichever way you go will turn out to good.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Forget All The Negative Feedback

This was your take on the tale. Cantbuymy's take was excellent. Yours isn't finished. Continue with the cheating whore skank slut disrespectful lowlife wife finding out he's still alive and what happens next. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I thought this was supposed to be closure

But it's just the same shit, different place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it but finish it.

It would be great to hear about the ex-wife's & kids life after he left. We enjoyed your spin on this emotional story and also thought that cantbuymy version was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish It

I liked it but the story was open ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was a nice cont of the orginal

and I look forward to more, as it does not look like this tale is over.

I also know how Victor got "caught". When getting off in a port on one of the big cruise lines (Royal Caribbean Cruise lines as mentioned) you have a biometric card to get off the ship as well as facial recon cams as you leave. Any passenger "left behind" (it does happen) is reported to local goverment as well as Immigration (ICE) back in the States which will do an investigation with/or FBI.

Not a few people have been visited by the "local authorites" on the beach after wandering off the "big boats". You are better off zipping off with a little day charter and bribing the captain not to list you when he docks or leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Forget All The Negative Feedback

I just love assholes who think only their opinion is valid. If you try to explain that's not what you meant, then the title of your comment is illogical and moronic.

sophist801sophist801almost 11 years ago
Where is the rebirth?

I remember working with Hmong refugees (many years ago) who were coming to the US to live following the fall of Vietnam in 1975. They had lost everything but had done so fightinng Communism along with our "forces" in Laos and Cammbodia. They were forced to start a new life in a country where they did not speak the language and the only jobs they could find were in hotels and restaurants. They never had "closure", which is understandable. Your story was a good read but frustrating because of the maschoistic way he "died". His death becomes the real lie and all to punish his wife? I appreciate the fact you left the story "unfinished", because that is an existential reality of life, and I find it odd we end up doing more harm to others when we try and hurt someone else, for whatever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great, up until the point where he pissed away his relationship with his kids. If he loved them so little that he was willing to throw it away just because his wife cheated, he's not much of a father, and it's no wonder she fucking cheated on him.

I mean, he did acknowledge that he might not be their father, but that it didn't matter who their father was because he wasn't going to play the DNA game. So he just outright disowns them and calls them "hers"?

The only sympathetic characters in this story seem to be the kids and the dog.

Results like this make me wish authors would stop giving out their stories for "rewritten endings". Nothing personal, but when you start doing revision work rather than writing your OWN stories, you're setting yourself up for comparison ratings.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yo Anonprick

Did you read the tale? Did you read the original? Do you think intelligent thoughts or are you too busy licking shit out of your father's ass? Go fuck yourself.

HA

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Oh God

The story that will never ends. Liked your take on the ending until your "ending". I could see Victor going this route. Now as I asked on the original story please do more chapters and end it finally.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 11 years ago
Bad Day at Lit

Today two stories were posted that reflect the worst or best(Depending on your point of view) of two of the camps on this site. The cucks and the BTB crowd. Come on guys where's the drama? Not in the pathetic self pity of this story or the RAAC of "A Cheating Cliche" First time I ever gave back to back "1's".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There's a distinctive switch in narrative style from the original author to your part of the story. While Alex_Lover has created a slow-burning deep exploration of the thought processes of a man who suddenly has the foundation of everything he has built during his life crumbling to dust beneath him, your part of the story is more action-based and deals with the rage and the practical consequences. You have a distinctly different narrative style but it fits the story well.

At first I felt that you might have "sugar coated" your ending a little too much - hell, you even spared the dog! However after giving it some thought I came to realize that this is EXACTLY what a good looking, healthy middle aged man with enough money would do. The kids are grown, his wife has turned into a stranger overnight and life is short. Being unable to forgive and forget following a dream is a natural reaction for a man in this situation. Even the disappearance and identity change fits. It's a clean break from a life turned sour and it eliminates the need for lengthy discussions with his family about his decision to leave.

As far as the persons goes, I think you miss the mark slightly. I'm not completely sold on the two people in your story being the ones from Alex_Lover's story. Especially the wife. She was originally portrayed as strong, proud and with a deeply rooted belief that she did nothing wrong. That her cheating was an altruistic act in order to save a good man and never motivated by carnal desires. The fact that she's not really sorry for what she's done and refuses to acknowledge her betrayal of her family is a big part of the drive behind the original story.

Somehow it just doesn't feel right that she falls to pieces as easily as you describe it. I would expect a woman like that to get angry and maybe even accuse her husband of completely blowing things out of proportions. She has lived with her own rationalisation of the affair for decades and it would take a long time for her to see things from his point of view. She would rather expect "him" to see things from "her" perspective after he has had time to reflect on the affair. I also doubt that she would have hidden her e-mail correspondance from him once the affair was out in the open. It's not a big deal to her and she would want to come clean so they could move on. She might even have used the correspondance in her attempt to convince hubby what a wonderful man her former boss was and why she had to do what she did.

Equally you also changed the husband into a different person. Originally he was a strong and controlled ex executive who is used to hide his feelings and carefully consider each step. Selling his belongings is perfectly within his character but the destruction of the pictures and "killing" the dog is not. Even if he was trying to hurt his wife as much as possible, having the pictures would make his absence much more painful for her. He is in effect making it easier for her to get over him and I don't think a man like that would do this.

And of course his reaction towards his children is way out of character. DNA can tell you who the sperm donor is, but that has nothing to do with fatherhood. He IS their father and there is no way that he would use them against their mother is such a callous manner. I do believe that he would write them a letter of explanation and maybe even enclose proof of her affair - not directly but in a sealed container or something with instructions to not open unless needed. He would certainly not mention anything about him possibly not being their real dad. I simply can't see this guy doing something so cruel to his children just to hurt his wife.

Furthermore he would never have destroyed those albums. It would be much more in character for him to have told his wife that he did but secretly have arranged to have them sent to his children a few months after he was gone.

To sum everything up : I like your story a lot. It is well written and I hope you'll take my minor points of critique for what they are - minor. I see your story more as a "branch-off" from Alex_Lovers story than an continuation of it. You have taken inspiration from AL and created your own story with a slightly different - but no less interesting - cast of characters and I hope you will continue the series. I came away with the a sense that there is much more to tell and you did sorta end it with a cliffhanger, right? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Continue

I thought your story was great. I would like to have more of the story to see how victor dealt with his wife and what she did after his "death". Thank you for the update and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the sequel and think that you are bulidng a nice story here. I'd alos like to see what happens next and if Viktor gets away again and if his wife is truly repentant. Please keep this going.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
A bit strident in tone

The Anon below said it all. The characters changed so much that I found them almost unrecognizable. Personally I think that moving Chelsea to the Cayman's is what gave away his location... Despite the complaints I still would like to know what happens when the family arrives and why he doesn't convince his new lady that they ought to move to Iceland....

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
He's over them

Try for a little reality now. He is living the good life, he has moved on. He always had a plan in case something like this happened. Now, he realizes he really doesn't care about the past. Like it or not, good or bad, it is over. He has no need for his cheating wife or disloyal maybe children. If they didn't get the message when he left, or when they found out he was still alive but dead to them he can't make it any clearer. The whore can just leave. If the kids want a relationship with him they must denounce their whore mother and move to the Caymans. Otherwise they can leave too. The facts are the facts and they are lucky he didn't beat the shit out of the old whore before he left.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 11 years ago
absolutely

It's very much worth another episode! The forged documents issue could be a real problem! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

% stars,,but come on don't leave us hangin

chiefcj46chiefcj46almost 11 years ago
Hell yes ...

One of you has to finish this "ice cream" float by putting the crushed nuts and cherry on top. I only wish I had done that to my first marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the Churchill reference

Loved the Churchill reference. Great story.

MolliculusMolliculusalmost 11 years ago
Doesn't Seem Consistent with the Original

While it's clear that in the alex_lover story that the protagonist would end up leaving his wife, this version of our "hero" doesn't seem like the same person. He didn't seem like the type to have run — that would have shown weakness — or to have made such a show of destroying all evidence of the marriage (except the dog). The original story was all about his working out the meaning of the affair and how he needed to respond to it. The last cup of coffee should have been just the last cup of coffee together, not the start of a slightly insane form of vengeance. (Of course, for truly over-the-top and bizarre revenge, I'll read cantbuyme.)

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

Some thoughts:

1) Was there an agreement with AL that your story couldn't end either? Why leave it open AGAIN! For that matter why bother contacting AL for permission in he first place? It's not like you are posting the previous story under your name. It was open ended and wide open for further chapters. That is not infringing on intellectual property. Neither of you are looking to profit from either of these postings so why worry about permission. To be polite? Please.

2) You appeared to write a new chapter giving him the retribution you felt Victor deserved that was not present in the original. Okay, I get that. What I don't get is you take the last two chapters and throw all of it away. Once again letting Vanessa steal his life. Why? WHY? What is it about this character that makes writers give her such power over Victor's life? I just can't understand why you threw away all your writing at the. The saying goes, "The best revenge is a life well lived." Should have ended it there.

3) Then in your final personal notes put it back on AL or someone to finish your own goddamn version of the story. Really? REALLY??? You don't possess the creative energy to finish your own story? That is simply lazy.

What's next? How about a bullet between the eyes or an invitation to a threesome with the new woman for old times sake.

Seriously disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good sequel

now all we need is a full force "nuke the bitch straight to hell" finale.

since she didn't let him "rest in peace", make what happened in this installment look like the calm before the storm.

destroy the bitch. no mercy, no second chances.

make her wish she was as dead as her "soulmate"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Negative!

Grasp hatred to your chest and let it eat you. What a thoroughly negative story. The protagonist masturbates with a fist full of sand.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Actually he did end it and now we have this one. My "victors victory" ends this with the wife dying of a broken heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better ?

not at all. don't fuck up other peoples stories. the guy we know fron the other story would not have done anything like that. he would just leave and be strong enough to really start another life. just poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hummmm???

You as well as Alex_lover's, have such a depressing outlook for Victor. From both of you, victor can't get past his sense of betrayal from his wife. But, by destroying his life and everyone in it, He gives victory to her former lover. Proving that he (victor) was a real loser. That his pride and his own selfishness could not over come her betrayal. Yet, she was still with him in their golden years, still loving him. Or at least giving him the sense of being loved. Victor could have gotten his revenge in a more subtle way, if he was truely going to get back at her for something she had done ten years earlier. Hummmmm?????

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Want a winner read my victors victory.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Nice one! 5*

Adds something to the story.

I really would be pleased to read the next chapter by you, if that's possible?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Dismal. What's so nice about it?

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
Well Well Well!

Not a bad continuation of a good story, but I think you should continue & take the bull by the horns to finish it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loser

This character is almost as big a loser as cantbuymy's version.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

A rather extreme reaction in my opinion. If you are going to sell off all the stuff she gave him, at least try to get good money for it. I don't fault him for bailing on the cheating wife, but something missing is how they found him. I suppose that can be covered in the next chapter, which should be written by someone.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wallowing in Self-Pity

I think HarryInVA first said 'wallow in self-pity!' I can't think of a better way to express the message in this saga! I agree with several that Carvohi's Victim does NOT sound at all like Alex's Aggrieved-Hubby!

This struck me, as I was reading it, a lot like a kid running away so people miss him/her! OR "I'll show you...I'll hold my breath 'till I turn blue!"

If Carvohi's Victim REALLY felt this way, then keep the ID in the wallet and step OFF the ship! Carnival Cruises could use the publicity!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Making a Sad Situation Even Worse

The continuation of the story would be better served if it focused on the wife's realization of all her lies and self-deception, not the husband's self-distruction and disappearance. Did he really believe he was not the biological father? Should such an undocumented belief cause him to abandon his children? Should the end of his marriage also end his life as a parent? He should either get payback on his wife or get over his wife's betrayal, not run away to start a new life as a reborn sixty-year- old.

Please alex_lover take back your story and write your Chapter 4.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Write Your Own Story**

This was crap!!!!!!! Sorry, good luck on future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it coming

Having been in a similar situation I would love to hear what comes next. I would love to hear the slut went down in flames and killed herself. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great read !!!!! I would like to know how it ends.

This has been a good story from the start and you have done a great job of making it better. It would be wonderful if you would keep the saga going.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with others

This was a victim playing the victim, and victimizing himself. Very little satisfaction, just a lot of petty psychological damage to his wife, himself and his kids. Was that the point?

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Read the Loving Wives new definition!

@ Werwolf Anon Look at the new definition of the Loving Wives: EXTRAMARITAL FUN!!!!!!!!!!! The Western Culture is gender equity, so the betrayed husbands extramarital fun is if he is SEXUAL MAJORITY MALE is not to eat other's creampie, to masturbate on his wife fucked other man, to be voyer on his wife when she is fucked her lover, etc.........Because these behaviorals are sexual minority husband behavioral.

FOR A SEXUAL MAJORITY BETRAYED HUSBAND THE EXTRAMARITAL FUN IS TO FIND A NEW BETTER WOMAN (wife, mate, girlfriend) and it may be a revenge against the cheating wife and the loverboy(s).

The revenge is not fetish, but one of the first not religiouse literature work according to the archeological discovering from Mesopotamia.

Look at the Poor Man of Nippur. However I recommend Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera, or Dumas's master work "Le Comte de Monte Cristo"if you want newer example.

Moreover "Le Comte de Monte Cristo" and "Marriage of Figaro" are excellent not XXI century Loving Wives revenge stories, because both story is round two woman, Mercedes, who is fiancee of Edmont Dantes and Susanna who is also a fiancee!!!!!!!!

I think Dumas and Mozart could be high scored stories on LW hub.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

we want more

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The connection between my story idea source stories and my stories

@ Werwolf Anon. About my story ideas. Yes I have some stories, which origined from clueless husband stories. You can read on SOL (storiesonline.net).

1. "How Are Not You Being Neglected?" The story background is a story, where the husband worked hard and he neglected his wife. They have children. His wife looked for loverboy at the neighbore. The neighbore man has a wife and children, but he does not want to divorce from his wife. I used that idea the neglected wife and hard work husband with discovering the affair. However I wrote a extramarital fun story for the betrayed husband (a romantic revenge story). Unfortunatelly I forgot the Author and the title alike. If somebody remember he/she could send me the title or name of the Author.

2. "Betli Must Be Played!" The story's background a story where a logistic center's supervisor is proud of his new young wife, who cooks well and she brings the lunch to her husband. She cheats with some collegues of her husband in the logistic center. I read the story 1.5-2 years ago. I forgot the title and the author, but the revenge idea was in my mind at once during reading. (However I would never have thought I would write stories................)

3. "Loving Wife Dies: Bora Bora" The background stories "H2Owader Loving Wife Dies" and Ohio "Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths". Ohio's story version shows a pathetic sad husband but I want to show a husband who does advantage from the disadvantage and can live a happy life after his skank cunt went to the HELL.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
5*

The end result was much more realistic (he left). However the petty vindictive crap was just that! It detracted from his sense of betrayal. It would have been better to leave all the crap behind.

That said, it's still much more satisfying than the original.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
damage

There was s lot of psychological self damage in this story. Not dure if this ch.02 follows on from alex lovers story !

It seems very OTT to me. I though victor might try and hook up with the woman he meet at the lakes snd ask het for for advice. Considering she is a psychologist !

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Liked it

In this version Victor is much stronger and decisive. In my opinion, he was much more a man that I could relate to. I would like to see how this authoe continues this story.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Good Sequel...

...to a good story. I understand HDK, but he took everything away from the wife - not even a lover to go back to. His whole marriage was a sham after all...she wanted her lover and a husband to take care or her.

He had money, got away from his idiot kids, removed everything of value from the wife, kept the lab, and found an "outlet". Who gives a shit if his old family finds him; just ignore them.

The guy moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep going

Well I like the ending, he should just dissappear again. After all she is still alive, so she must not have felt bad about what she did. People do pay for what they do in life. One way or another. But I do like the ending where he is happy again. There is no need to go back to the past. Just let him go on with his life.

warspitewarspitealmost 11 years ago
Don't be a sheep.

Remember, this is your work on the page. If you are writing to please others, you aren't really writing what you want. If this is how you see the story continuing, follow through to the end and all the naysayers be damned. If they feel they can do better or that the story should have gone a different way they should get off their collective asses and get writing.

I don't have to agree with what you wrote. I don't have to like how you wrote it. If I disagree that strongly, I can choose to stop reading. I believe that people see things differently so no one view is correct nor is it wrong, it is just is what it is.

Having said that, I am quite interested to see what you have in store for Victor/Gary. I'm intrigued with what the wife, kids and grandkids would want with him after all that has happened and would like to see what you come up with. Please continue and don't let the others deter you.

norcal62norcal62almost 11 years ago
Bunch of crap from my viewpoint.

Hubby is so full of self pity that he's almost catatonic. A "me too" for over the top analysis by others. Doesn't make good writing.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
liked it

THIS IS A GREAT little tale keep going please, i love how he just left the cunt hahaha nothing is better than the tears of an adulterous whore in pain haha they seem to finally understand grief.. this is a great tale because he was never really gonna kill him self only the cuckold.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
IN THESE DAYS AND AGE

one can never hide in plain sight. TK U MLJ LV NV

SensateSensatealmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing this story. What you described is probably the most satisfying thing that could happen. It's what I would have done. Hope they don't catch up with him.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
One of the best

Kind of cynical.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
neither do any of your cuckold loving comments

Norcal62, CLDs, are to the left, give it time I sure this writer will make you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not to slam your writing

Because it's okay. What I don't like is your resolution to the story. He takes her unfaithfulness and blows it up into a nuclear bomb. And his assumptions are just that - assumptions. He doesn't know if she had other lovers. He doesn't know if the kids are his or not. He acts like a petulant child when he sells the rings and throws the box away. These aren't the actions of a rational, mature man. They are drivel from a 3 year old. Don't get me wrong, I love a good BTB story. But in this case, you should have written the story of how they got past her cheating. Not every story needs to end in the cesspool. And in this story, you went the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
better

A far better ending than the author of rhe first story had written.

Like to hear what happened when the family met again.

Nice to see a good ending to the storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why couldn't the husband just hurrry up and die. That would have been preferable.

Has anyone ever wonder why some men marry immoral women even though other men wouldn't touch those women with ten foot poles? There some people whom you instinctively know to stay away from, and if not right away, a few dates with them should give you a good hint of what creatures they are. The answer is that men marry immoral women because they themselves are immoral. Why? Because they have no way of detecting immoral people. It takes moral fibers to see the difference between morality and immorality. Similarly psychopath cannot understand empathy in other people because he lacks it. The husband is this story is an immoral creature.

The way the asshole husband in this story casually dealt with Chelsea the dog had my blood boiling. If he had just used a shot gun on himself in the first paragraph, that dog would still be alive. He should have just hurry up and die. It's a fucking joke that carvohi thinks normal people would sympathize with this dirtbag of a main character. What creature are you carvohi? Think hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ending?

has anyone continued the story?

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 10 years ago
Mean

This writer comes off as very mean

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why Not Keep More Money?

If he's going to start a new life, why not get the maximum for the stuff he's selling and send the money to an off-shore account rather than selling it dirt cheap and giving the whore the money?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Only crap

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
not very satisfying or conclusive

You left it even more open ended than the original.

So far I have only learned, do not trust lawyers, but I didn't need to read this for that life lesson.

If she can get the money from the paintings, keep her job, her retirement, her kids, and the house, what has he gained by running away?

She cheats and she wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reading

After reading all the chapters up until where Vanessa is in the special hospital with all of the best doctors the story is not finished. This story is good for at least two more chapters 1. Where they find the other men and the women she worked with that gave her the drugs. 2. The story where these people are brought to justice for what they conspired to do in helping to ruin Victors life along with Vanessa's life. 3 The lawsuit against the company for not enforcing the morals clause that all major companies have. (That way her daughter can get the nice house not home she was hoping to buy with the intended money she was expecting her parents to leave her. 4. Vanessa's life after she gets out of the special hospital with all her special doctors. Ron. Texas. cowboy ride cry shop.com

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE CLOSE

some even closer than one thinks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

RON TEXAS SEE COMMENT

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous