Revenge and Recapture Pt. 02

Story Info
Dina welcomes her ex boyfriend/slave to his new home.
2.7k words
3.7
7.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long night's rest, Dina awoke. She almost thought she dreamt all of yesterday's events. Just to make sure she removed the carpet from the storage room and opened up the hatch to the downstairs cellar. She descended into the cellar, as she exhaled her breath had formed a vapor cloud. A cold snap accompanied the morning and the cellar was poorly heated compared to the rest of the house.

She saw Ethan lying exactly where she left him. He was shivering there on the bare mattress tied to its edges. His nipples were erect and his breathing was heavy.

"Good morning sweetheart. Chilly isn't it? Other than that I hope you're finding the accommodations to be quite nice," she giggled.

Ethan said nothing.

"You poor thing all cold and alone down here. Let me warm you up."

Dina removed her red, satin nightgown and crawled onto the bed. She positioned herself behind him and she pressed her naked warm body to his icy skin in a tight hug. She was feeling generous and affectionate after such a peaceful night's rest, so she liberated him from his chastity cage as she thought it would cause him pain.

"There, there poor baby." she said

"You should really let me go," Ethan replied.

"Is escape all you can think about? If you show me some affection, you could have it really nice here. As for being free, forget about it. If I couldn't let the thought of you go after all this time, you better believe I will never let you go for the rest of our lives."

"Try to think at least a little rationally D. This is illegal. You could go to jail for a long time for doing something like this. Think of your future. I'm willing to put this past us, if you could just let me go."

Dina put her hands on his face and made him look her directly in the eye.

"No can do. I knew about the risks going into this and I did it anyway. You need to realize that you're mine now, every part of you belongs to me; your body, your meaty dick, and that pretty little head of yours . Your compliance means everything to how you'll survive in my home. Now be a good boy and shut the hell up for a little while."

Dina spooned him for a while, intermittently rubbing her luscious pale breasts against his clammy, freckled back and digging her manicured fingernails into his chest. After a while Ethan started to loosen up a little. Then Ethan's stomach grumbled.

"It sounds like somebody's hungry. Let me go make us some breakfast like old times. I know exactly how you like it," said Dina.

Dina made her way back upstairs and stepped into the checkered tile kitchen and cracked a few eggs and opened up a package of bacon. She thought that Ethan would need a lot of protein for everything that was heading his way today. She stood there bare-ass in the kitchen, breasts perky from the cold and at the hiss of the skillet a bit of grease jumped at her and burned her on her midriff.

"Goddammit!" She yelled.

She rubbed the burn and put a cold press on it from the freezer. She then came back to the stove and realized the eggs were starting to burn. Dina quickly transferred them onto two blue plates and brought them back down with her into the cellar.

Dina placed her food on a nearby chair and sat on the edge of the bed near Ethan with his plate of food.

"Open up," she told Ethan.

Ethan opened his mouth and Dina slid a forkful of food past Ethan's grey lips. He chewed on it for a few moments, but he did not swallow. He stared back at Dina, gave her a dirty look and spat the food back at her getting bits and pieces of eggs and bacon crust all over her hair and face.

She closed her eyes for a few minutes and shook in silent anger. She then stood up, grabbed Ethan's plate of breakfast and threw it on the floor as hard as she could, shattering it into dozens of tiny pieces making a huge mess. As quickly as ever she hopped back into bed and straddled on top of Ethan and rose her fist into the air above his face. She pulled back her arm. Her blue eyes then looked into his brown ones and she was taken aback by his fear. Instead of restructuring his face with her fist, she opened her palm back up and planted a brutal slap there instead. Ethan's face immediately turned a deep red. This was going to leave a pretty nasty mark, but Dina didn't stop there. She slapped him four more times with just as much force.

Ethan begged, "Please stop, I'm sorry I shouldn't have."

"I was being so fucking nice to you this morning. I wanted to welcome you to my home. I was going to treat you so nicely today, but it seems you don't deserve that. I was only trying to feed you, but you have shown me great disrespect. I guess I have to teach you like a child. Do you know what happens when children offend their parents like you just did? They get fucking disciplined!"

Dina removed Ethan's bed restraints and replaced them with shackles and handcuffs to his ankles and wrists. She then gripped his balls with her slender manicured hands. The pressure she exerted and the tugging made Ethan groan and grimace. She led him from the bed and interlinked his handcuffs to a hook hanging from the ceiling.

"It's time you learned that actions have consequences sweetheart." She said.

"What do you mean?" He said quivering.

"You're about to see, well actually you won't," she snickered, tying a blindfold over his eyes.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"You know I was thinking about gagging you, but then I thought I'd rather hear you scream. Don't worry Ethan it'll be like pinning the tail on a Donkey, except the donkey has a blindfold on and it's a beating instead of a pin."

"Wait, what?"

Dina grabbed a large black paddle with a big black paddle with thick, metallic studs from off the wall. She drew back and then flung the paddle at his ass, really putting her wrist into it. Ethan let out one yelp after the other as Dina savagely beat his ass blood red.

"Hmm, I don't think it's as painful as it should be," Dina said, hanging the paddle back up. "Maybe this will do the trick," she said fondling a long wooden cane in her hands.

She struck his ass even harder and concentrated all of her swing on the middle of the ass.

"Ahhh, you fucking bitch!" He screamed.

Dina asked, "What'd you call me?"

"A crazy fucking bitch."

"Well don't fucking mumble next time," she said sharply.

She caned him a few more times creating glorious black-blue bruises all over his red ass as Ethan's face flushed in anger, embarrassment, and a lot of pain. However, Dina still wasn't satisfied. This time she was aiming right for Ethan's balls with her cane. With once well placed whip of the cane, Ethan cried out in absolute agony as his gonads flung about and violently pulsated. He immediately bent his knees, trying to fall to the floor, but his handcuffs held him there digging into his wrists as they supported his own weight. Tears were streaming down his face as Ethan bawled and screamed. Dina was filled with an invigorating feeling that made her quite horny.

She told him, "Ok, I suppose that's enough for today. I hope you've learned your lesson." She collared Ethan and put a leash and collar on him. After freeing his handcuffs from the hook, she led him back to the bed making sure he crawled all the way. Ethan did not resist. Dina sat down and her legs spread open and interlaced themselves around Ethan's head tightly like a cobra, so he couldn't escape their grasp.

"Now lick," she commanded.

Ethan weakly offered, "Yes ma'am."

Ethan's lips kissed Dina's bare labia lips. He then put his tongue in between them. At first her pussy tasted bitter, but when he reached her clit he found it to be very sweet. Dina enjoyed the pace he chose and was overcome by a deep rush of power and pleasure. Ethan found himself becoming quite aroused too as his cock started to swell. He occasionally added suction with his lips and traced the insider of her lips with his tongue making Dina crave more. Ethan even slid two fingers into Dina's tight, wet pussy. She did not reprimand him. She only moaned. Dina pulled his leash and Ethan went faster and faster with his fingers and tongue. Then, after a beautiful ten-minute session of pussy-eating, she pulled on Ethan's hair making him go even deeper, squirting all over Ethan's entranced face in the process.

"Good boy Ethan," she said, but then she noticed his huge boner, "never-mind," she said and then she tried to put the cock cage back on him, but it wouldn't fit. She thought maybe she'd torture him some more, but she wasn't sure about punishing him for giving him such a good orgasm. Then she got the idea to bind his hands with the handcuffs behind the rest of his body so he couldn't possibly touch himself. She was hoping it would stay hard long enough to turn his swollen red balls blue.

Dina told him, "Now Ethan I have to run some errands today and I won't be here to help you with any bodily functions so I'm just going to have to leave you in the bathroom."

She walked Ethan to a smaller dingier room adjoined to the secret room. It was almost the size of a closet and there was only a toilet in there against the wall with one roll of toilet paper on top of it. She chained his leash to one of the big thick pipes near the base of the toilet and wrapped another chain around the pipe and attached it to his ankle shackles.

"You should still be able to clean yourself with the paper with your hands behind your back if you try really hard and if you can't, well you'd probably die of embarrassment before I could do anything to you," said Dina.

She brought him two dog bowls and a dirty, old blanket to keep him warm. She wrapped the blanket around him as he sat on that filthy toilet. She put fresh water in one dog bowl and some baked beans in the other and left them on the floor. "As you'd imagine, after that little stunt you pulled today you're accommodations are going to suffer for a little while. I'll be back later this evening. I hope you can make yourself comfortable," Dina told him.

"Yes ma'am," Ethan offered and looked at the floor.

Dina said, "Bye bye puppy," planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

Ethan stared at her ample ass as she closed the door behind her and heard her put a padlock on the doorknob from the outside. There was no way he'd be getting out of there today.

...

After a tedious day at work , Dina worked out at the gym until nightfall, Dina put her attention to getting rid of any evidence she left behind the previous day. Luckily his family was still on vacation as no one was in the driveway or the house as far as Dina could tell looking through her binoculars. She snuck back into Ethan's family home. She made sure to wear gloves and slippers so she would leave no trace behind. She wiped down every surface she remembered touching. She went up to Ethan's room, and packed the majority of the rest of his stuff into gym bags. It was mostly extra clothing, knick knacks, decorations, and bedding. She then cleaned his room and even vacuumed it with a small personal vacuum she had tucked away in her long coat.

She left a typed note for his parents to find whenever they returned that read:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I've been thinking a lot about my life lately and decided that I wanna try and make it on my own out in the real world. I'm an adult now and I'm sick of being a burden to everyone else around me. It's time I grew up and made my own path. I've been going through a lot of things I don't have the heart to tell you about. I have to get away from it all.

Don't try to contact me. I'm probably states away by now if I haven't already crossed the border. I 'm fed up with myself and all of my mistakes and I never want to see either of you again until I've made something of myself. Tell my friends and tell Laura I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

Ethan

Dina thought the note seemed convincing enough. As she was picking up the rest of his items, she found a phone charger hidden in the corner of his room with his phone attached to it. Ethan had a few missed calls and a bunch of texts from Laura about him apparently missing out on a date set for today. 'Clingy bitch', Dina thought to herself, ignoring the irony of that thought. The last text read "I am coming over."

It startled Dina. Maybe Laura had already tried coming over today and gave up when she realized no one was home. As if it were fate, Dina heard three tapping knocks at the downstairs front door. Dina immediately turned off the light from her flashlight and Ethan's phone. She hid behind a curtain and looked ever so slightly out the window. Sure enough it was Laura there in a stupid plaid yellow dress with her stringy brown hair.

"Why is that stupid bitch here at this hour?" Dina said to no one in particular while placing her palm on her forehead. She was getting really worried. Her palms started to sweat. Then suddenly she heard the knob and the downstairs door turn and realized she forgot to lock the door behind her.

"Hello? Ethan? Are you home? Why is the door unlocked? Were you waiting for me to get here?" Laura called out only to receive dead silence.

Dina's heart was beating out of her chest. If Laura caught her there Dina knew with all of Ethan's stuff and the fake note, she'd be in big trouble. Part of her wanted to wait for Laura to come up so she could spring on her and kill her, but that would only complicate Dina's situation. Besides Dina didn't know if she would actually be able to kill someone. Sure she hated Laura for stealing Ethan away, but she probably didn't deserve to die in Dina's mind.

Laura called out several more times, as she made her way upstairs, Dina locked Ethan's bedroom door and put her hand over her mouth. She could hear the click-clack of Laura's heels coming closer and closer to the door.

Laura knocked asking, "Ethan are you in there? Where the hell have you been all day?" she knocked a few more times, "Hello? Ethan? Can you at least tell me if you're ok? Is anybody in there?"

Dina was overcome with the urge to cough at the worst possible time, so she gagged herself with one of Ethan's shirts. The cough came, but it was mostly muffled out. Dina waited several more minutes until she heard a heavy sigh, the click-clack of heels and the slamming of the front door. Dina removed Ethan's sweaty shirt in disgust and went over to the window. She watched until she saw Laura get in her car at the end of the lane and drive away. Dina didn't move until Laura's car was out of sight.

"Who walks into someone else's house when no one is home," Dina asked to no one in particular, "except for maybe me of course."

After that she took the bags down the stairs, locked and shut the door as hard as she could behind her, and then rushed back to her car parked a few blocks away carrying the bags. Dina knew that was too close for comfort and that she might not be able to sleep tonight. She then drove home, back to her bed, back to her sanctuary, and back to her trophy. He could comfort her.