Revenge and Recapture Pt. 01

Story Info
Dina takes back her man with devious plans in mind.
1.9k words
4.07
10.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dina had driven for hours before she finally reached the stunning property her rich ex-boyfriend resided in. She kept her distance from the house and surveyed it closely with binoculars before the evening set in. She waited until his girlfriend, her replacement, had left.

Through the lenses she spied him returning to his room yawning. Dina watched with nostalgic desire salivating at the edges of her mouth as he stripped his clothes off revealing faint abs and the meat she had desperately craved for months. He stroked himself as he entered his bed, slowly falling asleep with his massive cock in his hand.

It was time to move. Dina softly jimmied open the back kitchen door with her home-fashioned lock picks. She was clad head to toe in black with skin tight black leggings. She wore slippers as to eliminate the sound of footprints. She made her way to the stairs, and ascended with excitement.

Her body was coursing with adrenaline. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with it. For months after their breakup she dreamed of revenge against the man who so cruelly cast her aside in every since of the word. She wanted him to suffer, but she also wanted him. Dina felt conflicted, but eventually she decided she had to take him and do whatever she wanted with him.

Dina had planned it for weeks in advance. She knew his family would be out of town for the next five days, she had purchased all of her equipment discreetly from different establishments over time and ever stole some, and she knew he'd be exhausted after his slutty girlfriend milked him of all his rich essence. The hair on the back of her neck stood up.

She found his room on the second floor. His door was decorated with all the dorky things he loved: video games and shitty jokes. She slowly turned the knob and pulled the door toward her chest. Then she saw him. Ethan wasn't a big guy, but in fact he was somewhat short and fairly thin with a little bit of muscle tone. He had several tufts of dark brown chest hair that matched the hair on his head and balls. His dick was so disproportionately long and fat compared to the rest of his body. There was a sexy man inside that small and fragile frame. He was sprawled onto the bed in all directions. He snored steadily, but she needed him out completely.

Dina coated her cloth in chloroform and slowly approached the foot of the bed. She leaned forward and pressed the fabric to the nose and mouth.

"What the fuck," he said grabbing her wrist, "What are you doing? Why are you here?"

Dina didn't waste her breath to talk, but she was already receiving immense satisfaction by being in his naked presence again. Dina yanked her wrist away from him. As Ethan started to get out of bed she lunged at him. He held his ground as he ripped her clothing trying to pull her away. The rip revealed her firm breasts and pink nipple. Dina was getting impatient, and fed up that he ruined her $50 sweater, so she struck him with a right hook with all her might. Ethan leaned over dazed with blood starting to leak down his nose. Dina took advantage of this moment by grabbing him from behind, choking him with her bicep as he gasped for air. Dina loved to see him struggle, it gave her the biggest rush. He was too weak to get away, Dina was almost a foot taller than him and weight trained almost daily. Eventually his struggle ended when he went limp and was out completely.

Dina wasted no time. She bound his wrists together with handcuffs behind his back, bound his feet with rope, and his arms and chest with even larger rope. She stuffed his mouth with a ball gag from a cheap sex shop and covered it with a bandana. Lastly she blindfolded him with what remained of an old shirt he left at her place. He wasn't to see where he'd going. Before leaving briefly to retrieve her car she took a few things from his room, particularly his underwear and some precious mementos like photographs, awards, old toys. She also took his expensive consoles and miscellaneous electronics. Dina had the cruelest ideas. She stuffed it all in a black sack and left it with Ethan.

After she pulled the car around, Dina reentered and carried Ethan's small frame out over her shoulder with ease. She stuffed his limp, naked body into the trunk of her car and laid him across some sharp, metal jacks. Before shutting the trunk, she was overcome with a great desire to touch him. She kissed his lips and then began to tug at his soft penis as well as his cock and balls. After she was satisfied, she remembered where she was and got anxious. She pulled it as hard as she could muster without damaging the precious goods and then released it like a rubber band. She then slammed the trunk and drive off into the night.

...

Ethan woke up with a bitch of headache.

"Where am I?" he muttered. "Ouch!" he smacked his head on the roof of the trunk making his headache even worse.

As he continued to come to, he realized his dick was sore and it felt as though a bunch of dull needles were poking into his back and sides. The pain was infuriating and Ethan screamed whenever the car hit a bump. He thought eventually he'd get used to it after awhile, but he was wrong. Dina chuckled to herself from the front seat as she heard her former lover scream in agony. She found his suffering adorable.

She pulled onto a gravel road and soon pulled up to an old stone house. She opened the trunk.

"Hello, sleepy head." Dina spoke.

"You... you bitch," Ethan replied.

"Is that anyway to talk to an old friend?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Why, I've brought you home."

"What?" Ethan was confused.

Dina helped Ethan sit up. He cringed in pain as the jacks pressed harder into his lower body. She strapped a collar around his neck and fastened it tightly. As scared as Ethan was, something inside of him enjoyed the feeling. She leashed Ethan with a chain and lift him out of the truck. A small gasp of relief exited Ethan's mouth.

He then said, "I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing, but you better let me go before you make things worse for yourself."

"Are you threatening me babe? Clearly, I have the upper hand. Remember that." She replied. "Now, I am going to untie your feet so you can walk with me. If you try to run away, I promise you'll be in for a real shock."

She released his ankles and Ethan wasted no time in kicking her right in the jaw. He then ran off towards the forest in the backyard. Dina pulled a remote from her bra and pressed the big red button. Volts coursed from Ethan's collar to the rest of his body as he stumbled to the grass almost immobilized. Dina rebound his feet when she caught up to him. She then pressed the button six more times with ecstasy as Ethan wailed.

She said, "You've been a very bad boy Ethan. Now come with me." Dina pulled his leash while he was still on the ground. He found it very hard to breathe, but in a way, he found it relieving.

The cellar doors swung open and Dina carried Ethan down the stairs and then opened a hatch in the middle of the cellar. She then took Ethan down another flight of stairs to an open room. The room was dimly lit with a single bulb hanging from a string, but Ethan could somewhat make out a few things hanging from pegs on the wall in the corner. He saw whips, sex toys, scary-looking tools, and even a few masks. Against a wall there where a few dirty mattresses and a single pillow. Dina laid Ethan out on the bed and then tied him eagle spread on the bed with restraints set at each corner of the mattress. Every time he tried to resist he was met with a powerful strike from Dina. He eventually stopped resisting because he was incredibly worn out from all of the pain his body was receiving.

"You've really tried my fucking patience today Ethan, but at least we're finally home. You won't be going anywhere for a very long time, so I suggest you make yourself comfortable."

"Dina, I'm sorry I was awful towards you, but you can't do this. Please let me go and I won't tell a soul. " Ethan pleaded.

"I made up my mind a long time ago Ethan. I've already dedicated so much of my time to preparing for this day."

Ethan started to cry. He was frightened by what Dina may have in store for him.

"Shhhhhh. Don't cry Ethan", Dina said wiping away his tears with a hanky, "I can be nice too."

Dina pulled off her sweater revealing her torso body and deathly pale skin. She then removed her wine colored bra and revealed two very supple breasts with hard pink nipples. She climbed into bed alongside her victim and put her nipple atop his lips. Ethan turned his head and protested about how he wouldn't do it and how he loved Laura, but Dina simply pulled him back and he found himself sucking her for comfort and after a few sucks he started to enjoy himself. He stiffened a little and Dina placed her hand around his cock and gripped it tightly, but not enough to hurt him. She moved her well groomed, purple painted fingers up and down. Dina felt herself getting wet and she slipped her free hand into her own panties and rubbed at her clit. She steadied her pace on him and paid extra attention to the tip, just the way he liked it. Ethan was rather enjoying himself, he tried to pretend that Dina was Laura, or anyone other girl he knew, but he just couldn't. Deep inside himself he realized sometimes he missed Laura, she always put so much effort into pleasing him in the past and knew how to give a hand job just right. With his tongue circling her areola, his breathing became more erratic. It was then Dina remembered herself and released her palm just before Ethan had time to cum.

"Oh damn," Ethan, crestfallen, said.

"I can't be that nice yet," said Dina.

Dina then pulled a chastity cage from her bag and placed Ethan's long cock inside. It was a little small for him, but Dina managed to lock him in.

"I know you probably don't need this yet, but I couldn't help myself." She said. She then kissed Ethan. She forced his tongue into her mouth and kissed him deeply for almost a minute. "We've both had a long day and I think you need some rest".

She released him from his shock collar.

"Please don't leave me down here." He whimpered.

Dina ignored him and said "Goodnight, Cuddlebug," while ascending the stairs. She turned off the lights and shut the hatch door. Ethan laid there in the darkness, he was scared, but also stimulated as his cock pressed against the cage. Despite his pain and fatigue, the last thing Ethan could do was sleep.

The fun had only just begun.