All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 04A'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SO SAD, BUT HOW TRUE

We thought the author did an excelent job. Our hearts would have been out for Barb and Tom would have been the culprit, but Tom gave Barb the option of staying with Marvin or leaving with him. She chose Marvin, what can we say. Also, when Tom could see that Barb was drugged, he offered her help, but she turned it down. We just hope Marvin meets with an untimely death and Tom has an aliby. Tom really did go out of his way in having Barb buried when he did not have to since she was his ex. He seemed to be one nice guy.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Barb's NOT drugged to Do/Continue Behavior

The story, as someone said, needed a lot of heavy editing.

But to say, as it was NOT said in the story, that the wife was drugged --- and, the "logic" goes --- 'tis why she did what she did and continued to do as she wanted is idiotic.

Although badly written, the author said the decision was hers alone --- stemming from her fantasies about big cocks that her husband didn't have, blah, blah, blah,,,

The author SEEMED to want to argue that the husband was an honorable, loving, and intelligent person. Heard of birds of the same feather? That's them, Tom and Barb. At least as written by the author.

Any person who is (likely drugged and) raped and falls "in love" with the rapist(s) big dick(s), being humiliated and hurt mentally and physically not once but repeatedly (as when a "12-inch" cock is forced into one's butt), and still says:

"Fuck me, oh, my gaud, give it to me, baby, come in my pussy, give me your load,, I love your dick dick; it is so fuckin' big it is reaching no man's land" etc. ---- that's just sheer nonsense.

Do people, even cheating people, make bad decisions? Of course. In real life, we don't need to resort to fantasies to know, that happens everyday.

But to say someone like "Barb" --- the beloved and for all intents and purposes the intelligent wife of "Tom" since college --- would do or say the things she did, THE WAY she did it and said it, this is more a reflection of the "author's" part than any thing.

That is, "Barb" (or whoever,,, just put a blank and fill it with whoever you want, you know) could have done all those stupid things, having her lovers and rapists give her loads of fluids, some potentially highly dangerous (because of STD's and HIV, etc. --- and she would still have feelings, sorrows, and regrets, that is, if her life was as the author described it (or tried to, for two or three paragraphs, after which, unfortunately, the story then went haywired, out of focus, irrelevant, though the author thought he/she was bringing thrilling material into it by talking about these other characters and their work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Disgusting or Depressing ?

I'm not sure whether this is the most disgusting or the most depressing story (or half a story) that I've read.I had to stop reading half way through before I got sick. I'm glad I can't write. If I could I might write disgusting garbage like this . 60 year old George

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Sad Story!

This story isn't very sad. It is extremely sad and terribly depressing. The whole story.

AND there is not any revenge that I can see. He mentions what he might do, but that's it.

Haven't read the other two endings but hope they give me some feeling of completeness--not the whole, total loss here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She got what she wanted and her huband did too

YEA!! No wimp husband here. He should have blew his fucking head off. That's what most husbands would di if they caught a black man with their wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed...

People seem to keep hammering on type/editing...but as I look past the superficial stuff, I see a VERY well written and VERY fully developed story line, with many plot twists and complex alternate endings. I'm now a fan. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story and all too true/

Today there are only a small percentage of black men that act like civilized human beings. To these me I say " stand fast brother". To all you other niggers...you I said the word nigger and it applies to YOU. Black men are not niggers but you are. What makes you a nigger is that you are still an animal and your animal instincts are just below the surface of civilized behavior. But let you smell pussy, especially white pussy, you go crazy and revert to that animal you are. Many women, white women included, like the animal in you because they are just animals themselves with a big dripping animal cunt. Not all women are like this. Some have advanced to where they are repelled by you niggers animalistic actions. I think that your story addressed this issue. I personally think that all niggers and their white sluts should be euthanized. That will happen soon enough when society degrades more and more. The world is over populated as it is. The world cannot feed the people it has and something has to give. What happened to Barb in the end was poetic justice. As long as she was still alive she would continue to be hurt to her children and former husband who loved her. Women like her are just as bad as the niggers they fuck. Remember a woman can get fucked by an animal, many do. A nigger is close to the horse or the dog except they are no match for the horses cock size. maybe they hate horses. Even many dogs have larger sex organs than a nigger.

So as far as horses and dogs go they are fine but a nigger is a worthless peice of shit. I am talking about niggers not black men. You have to decide which you are before you start dissing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There are rednecks and niggers. This story was

about niggers. Niggers are the scourge of the earth like rednecks. They all need to be extirminated. We'll start with Barak Obama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In a story I sent to the editors for publishing It

was rejected because the editor said that it had underaged sex in it when I mentioned something about some one when they were younger. Now this one has definate sexual inuendo concerning an underage. It says so right here...So this story should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...all lies...

...the true fact is..that black men treat their women very well!!..this is the writing by a white supremist!!..ask any woman who is owned by black men..she'll tell you that she's treated well..and given all she wants/needs..if she treats her owner well also..YOU GO GIRLS!!!..keep your BLACK ADONIS MASTERS happy...;-}}}

guardian57guardian57about 15 years ago
Tragic

Addiction has many faces and many causes. Many women have become extremely promiscuous after being raped or suffering other forms of physical and/or emotional trama. Sexual addiction is no different than any other addiction in that a sexual addict has the compulsion to engage in self- destructive behavior. Barb's rape caused the begining of her addiction, then when Marvin drugged and raped her the second and third times she was no longer in control. There are steps she could have taken that may have changed the outcome, but no one can ever know, for sure if she would not have eventually fallen. Addiction is as much psychological as it is physical and only extensive therapy could have mitigated the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.

That's so sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Quick Question

I am only about half way through page two of this chapter but one question keeps screaming through my head. WHY IN THE HELL DID HE NOT TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE HER TESTED FOR WHATEVER DRUG MARVIN USED!!!!!! She mentioned several times that she was drugged and Tom even acknowledged it, even figuring out that she was initially drugged while in the school cafeteria. She mentioned that she was still feeling some of the effects so it is reasonable that they would've found whatever traces of the drug that were left in her system. What with Tom considering going to the police or the dean of the school, it would seem that he would want to get any and all evidence he could. This is a HUGE hole in the story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Interesting story...

This ending was depressing. I know that the part about Blacks turning white women into whores is true, I have seen some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what the hell was this?

The story started out good and the sex was hot. But the ending was really bad. Are you trying to get people off on this or make them depressed? You also need to edit better. Lots of the words were incorrectly used, missing, etc...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I did not read the story.

It might have been a good one but I just wanted to express my displeasure with an author who cannot decide on an ending. It takes all the romance (entertainment value) out of a story with more than one ending. You cannot be "all things to all men", just write you ending and the readers will either like it or they won't. When they pick the ending they like it removes the drama that the story might project. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the multi endings.

Gives everyone the ending they want!!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Well written

But a chilling story particularly as he says it's pretty much true. For more of the wonders of black-on-white sex, look up what happened to Ashley Olsen in Florence and innumerable black-on-white crimes.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Not well written, at all. A WELL written story is one where the dialog, premise, and actions are cohesive, and at least a little bit believable. The grammar should be revisited more thoroughly. Spelling and tense usage was not given any attention to detail, it seems, ie. " Well baby! I'm a little bit scared and a great deal more excitement ". That is just an example, some time it is the use of LOOSE in place of lose. Just a big train wreck, and detracts from a cohesive flow of information on the author's part. GRT AN EDITOR, and listen to his/her instructions !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous