Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
Every story has an end...
1.5k words
4.3
10.6k
11
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All peeps in this story are over the age of 18. All characters are fictional, and locations are moderately fictionalized. This is also a story about blackmail, revenge, and force. If this isn't your thing, click away now!

Thanks to Kenji Sato for his excellent editing, without him this would not have been possible!

*****

Johnathan Roberts was glad he had already busted one nut earlier, or he already would have popped again, because it was really tough to keep his penis under control. He'd had held a 'crush' on Ashley-Brooke Andrews since childhood, bully or no, and Sandy Berger was gorgeous, somewhat resembling a young Helen Hunt. Way back in the day, in their tormented youth, back when Sandy Berger identified as Bi-sexual they'd had sex a few times, but then he was off to school and to separate lives. When they later met again & decided to work together, Sandy was by then a full on Lesbian, so sex was a moot point.

Sandy Berger & Johnathan Roberts had feelings for each other, yet they respected where they were, so it really made for a relationship that was "odd," but what was even more so was the Bully that helped to bring them together was now linking them in a very unconventional, though sexually satisfying, way. The look on Sandy's face was telling, mostly because he knew his face was the same. The feeling was building, and this Johnathan's balls were starting to churn. "Ah-Ah-Ashley-Brooke..." he said, "U-Use you f-f-fingers on S-Sandy..." Now it was him turn to give Sandy the wink.

He slowed, and he could feel her shift. Suddenly, Sandy's mouth popped open, and she gasped LOUD -- "AH!...ASH...Ooohhh...LEYYYY."

Now Johnathan began to power-thrust his thick fat one into Ashley-Brooke, and Ashley-Brooke in turn was pumping her fingers in and out of Sandy while her face rubbed Sandy's slit in reaction to being pumped. There was the wet-sex sound of the two of them, and that, plus the sexual moans and groans proved a bit too much.

It was just by timing that Sandy was first. She had a clump of Ashley-Brooke's hair, and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts straight up as she screamed. In lock-step with her was Ashley-Brooke, who was both screaming her orgasm into Sandy's pussy while her cunt clamped and convulsed on Johnathan's cock, and with a mighty roar he emptied himself as well.

He didn't know how much he dumped when he blew his cork, but it felt like a quart (of course it wasn't) but whatever that amount was, Ashley-Brooke Andrews's pulsating orgasm flowed out a huge amount, thoroughly wetting her spot at the end of the bed. But all that was absolutely dwarfed Sandy Berger. Sandy Berger was what was considered a 'squirter,' and she proceeded to completely soak Ashley-Brooke Andrews's hair, face, and neck/shoulders. Women that do this do not 'pee,' as once thought, but do dump a tremendous amount of liquid when they orgasm. Just by chance Johnathan had an under-liner on the mattress, but Sandy soaked those sheets so much that they were "sopping" wet.

Johnathan laughed as he disconnected and flopped back into a chair. He was able to flip off the cameras, but fact was at this point the thumb.drives were likely full. Sandy had flopped back on the bed, and was laying there staring at the ceiling. Ashley-Brooke lay as she was during sex. On her stomach, her ass in the air. All three were gasping like they'd just run a marathon. They had.

After a moment came a mutual sound from Sandy & Johnathan both, and nearly at the same time. It wasn't what you might expect. It was the sound...of LAUGHTER. At first it was a chuckle, but slowly, it grew. The Bully was truly defeated, the dragon was dead. All the beatings. All the public humiliation had truly been turned around on the tormentor, & in a most fun and erotic way.

After their chuckles and laughter finally died down, Ashley-Brooke Andrews quietly moved to the chair opposite him and sat, staring down and the floor, and began to sniffle, then cry. The dragon was not only beaten, but it had been thoroughly degraded & humiliated, and now it sat, feeling the weight of it's actions and defeat.

Sandy looked at him, and gave him a nod. Then, standing up, she knelt beside Ashley-Brooke and said "Now you know how it truly feels."

Ashley-Brooke just stared straight ahead, saying nothing. After a moment, she simply nodded.

Taking her by the hand, Sandy said, "OK, Ashley-Brooke, you did REALLY well. You are fighting that internal battle now. Questioning what & how you have been told to feel about sex, versus what you REALLY feel. You are also feeling deep shame for a lot of things. I should hate you, but I don't. What you gave the two of us was incredibly intense." Looking at Johnathan she said "Come, let's get you cleaned, OK?"

It took no prompting to understand. Sandy was taking a caring approach, and she led her conquest to the shower. Turning it on, She gave Ashley-Brooke a kiss, and Ashley-Brooke did not return it, but she didn't fight it either. "Come on, pet." Sandy cooed, and getting in with her, Sandy began to wash Ashley-Brooke's hair, and after a bit, Ashley-Brooke began to come out of her shell. Now they began to switch, and Ashley-Brooke began to wash Sandy's hair.

It was a small walk in shower stall in place of the tub, yet still tight, at least for three. johnathan managed to slide in there. Just as during sex, Ashley-Brooke Andrews was squeezed between them, and they took time to wash each other. After, they got out and used the last of the towels. It was all wordless, and totally/powerfully erotic.

***

It turned that once broken, Ashley-Brooke Andrews made one Hell of a submissive. Johnathan's work certainly had her worn down, but after what he can only guess was her first lesbian encounter, that was the key, and he and Sandy enjoyed having our own 'servant' dress us. In turn, they then dressed their prize.

As before, Ashley-Brooke dressed him first, and took a moment to really 'position' his cock in his underwear. With Sandy, she dressed her as well, finishing with a brushing of Sandy's hair. The switch was flipped, and Ashley-Brooke Andrews was Their. Total. Submissive. Sandy raised an eyebrow, and he made a hand motion & nodded

"Ashley-Brooke, go ahead, and get dressed while we talk." Sandy said to her.

Seeing her start, he spoke. "It appears you now know your place. You've done well and your debt with us is paid, as I can tell there will be no more issues with you. That is good. I'm think Sandy has something to say."

"Ashley-Brooke, I live in a house owned by Johnathan, on St. Georgina. He lets me live there because of my considerable contributions to the Law Firm."

Johnathan understood, and spoke up. "We think you'll find it to be especially posh surroundings. Gated Community ON the beach, one of the highest rated US beaches. Screened in Pool. Maid Service. A cook on weekends when I'm there. We even have an elevator."

"Ashley-Brooke," Sandy said, "you can at this point leave and go back to your mobile home, and have the remainder of the weekend to yourself, until David's weekend detention ends Sunday...OR...you can explore this door to your sexuality that we know Johnathan & I have opened. You need to decide, but either way, you are now free."

***

Life has a tendency to roll on, and such it did with this as well. No one from the ethics board came knocking, and soon enough Ashley-Brooke and David had their income, and Johnathan moved on to other things. As he had his hands full with his step-sister (See my other stories!) he really didn't pay much attention, until just the other night. Johnathan and Ashlynn were walking into The Parrot, a local iconic restaurant, and there stood Sandy Berger. With a knowing smile on her face, she greeted them both.

"So why is Sandy Berger standing here?" Johnathan asked.

"She's in the restroom, someone I'm 'getting to know', as it were." She replied. Her smirk told Johnathan he needed to wait.

A moment later Johnathan's mouth dropped open; not just at the sight of Ashley-Brooke Andrews, but also at the hoop "collar" round her neck. Ashley-Brooke looked at Johnathan, and said "I am truly sorry for the past." She then walked over to him, stood on tiptoes, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. After Sandy motioned her to 'go.', she looked at Johnathan and Ashlynn, shrugged her shoulders and simply said "It IS David's weekend detention to be served in the jail after all..."

With slight acknowledgement to all and mention of a busy evening, Sandy walked out to her Lotus sports car, when Ashley-Brooke stood, holding the door. Not all stories of revenge end badly. Some, as you the dear reader can see, end quite well.