Revenge For Raping My Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Raped gay gets even.
777 words
3.85
19.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

This story is about myself (John), Ken & Jim all friends since 3rd grade. We were together in school even graduating from the same college. The three of us are all gay, myself & Jim coming out as sophomores and Ken finally coming out in his senior year.

In our 2nd year of college Jim & I noticed something different about Ken he was a little less outgoing and stopped going to parties and football games which we all had always done. If we asked Ken about it he always said he was too busy or needed to study so we just dropped it as he seemed better by the 3rd year.

Now we were getting ready for our 10 year college reunion and we noticed Ken didn't seem as excited as both Jim & myself but he kept saying everything was alright.

Leaving for our 350 mile drive back to school we were reminiscing about college days when Ken finally said, "I have to tell you guys what happened to me in college that 2nd year."

"You guys remember that party at the quad thrown by that girl Jen & her roommates?" We both said yes we did.

Ken said, "After the party I went back to my room to shower, since it was really late I thought no one would be there. I thought I would relieve some stress jerking off while putting a little vibrator in my ass. Suddenly someone came in without me noticing since I was really into what I was doing."

"When I turned around Doug, you remember that asshole, was behind me naked with his cock dangling between his legs," Ken told us.

Doug grabbed the vibrator in my ass yanking it out asking me, "you like things up your ass huh?"

"Doug forced me to bent over and stuffed his cock in my ass while stuffing a towel in my mouth so I couldn't scream."

"When he was done he wiped his cock he spun me around wiping his cock over my face then he towel slapped my balls several times with a wet towel while calling me a fag and then he left."

Horrified Jim & I didn't know what to say but we told him, "we were so sorry we were and wished he told us back then, maybe we could have done something."

"Well," said Ken, "I have always dreamed of a way to get revenge but what can you do?"

Jim immediately said, "maybe we should rape him & laughed."

"Not a bad idea lets talk about this," I said

"I was just joking John!"

"No really, that ass shouldn't have gotten away with this Jim, what do you think Ken?"

"Well I for one would love to get back at him, what were you thinking John?"

"I heard he had two marriages that went sour, no kids so ruining his life won't affect anyone but him." I said.

"Here is my plan, I have a friend who is trans and can easily pass as the female gender at least until her 9" cock springs out, what if we got her to sleep with him while filming the night before our class gets together would make an excellent film for all to view"

"John, do you think she would do it?" Ken said.

"When I tell her the story I'm sure she'll be in before I finish."

Jim & Ken looking at one another both said at the same time, "Let's do it."

On the way I called my friend Shelly whose given name was Rick, telling her the story Shelly agreed to meet us the since she only lived about 75 miles from the school.

The three of us met Shelly and went over everything the next morning after we found out where Doug was staying.

We had a lunch the day before the reunion at an upscale place and I brought Shelly, who was dressed like hot slut, as a plus one introducing her to everyone including Doug.

Shelly struck up a conversation with Doug. Doug asked her, "Why she was here with me," since he knew I was gay? Shelly told him, Jim & I have been lifelong friends."

Doug & Shelly both went to the bar and had several drinks before they returned, Doug was noticeably drunk. Halfway thru lunch Doug had a few more and Shelly said, "maybe I should take him back to his room."

Doug feeling he must be getting lucky drunk handed her the keys to his room and they left to walk to the hotel.

Jim, Ken & myself left waiting for Shelly to call.


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers