Revenge For Raping My Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Gays getting back at a tormentor.
1.8k words
4.12
14.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

It was sometime early the next morning when Shelly called and said she was coming over when she got here she told us the story from her night with Doug.

"We went back to his room and had a few more drinks." she told us. "He was so drunk trying to make out with me, so I let him kiss me and play with these babies." she laughed pushing her manmade tits in the air. "He kept trying to get to my non existent vagina but I stopped him each time saying slow down, then I put a little sleeping pill in his last drink."

"Well what happened next?" Ken asked.

"Just before he passed out I got him to go over to the bed and helped him take his clothes off, a minute or two after he was naked he passed out and the fun began." Shelly said smiling.

"Well I assume you filmed what happened next?" I said.

"Yeah let's see what you got." Jim said.

Shelly then took out her laptop and before starting to play it said, "I edited it let me know what you think."

The Video started with Doug laying on the bed appearing to be sucking one of her tits as Shelly appeared to moan in fake excitement not being able to hear as the sound was off when she videoed it. The frame jumped few seconds later to Shelly taking off her underwear exposing her huge cock. She now hovered over Doug and filled his mouth with the tip of her cock finally pushing most of the length inside stating to fuck his mouth until she finally pulled out shooting cum on his face and chest. Putting some on her finger she appeared to make it look like Doug was sucking on her juices.

Shelly looked over to us and saw Ken watching in excitement but Jim and I with our shorts down stroking our cocks.

Shelly pausing the video walked over to us and asked, "can I join you two?"

Before we answered Shelly lowered her mouth to my cock pushing my away and took it inside her mouth.

"What about me?" asked Jim.

Ken Jumped up next taking his underwear off and asked, "Can I get in on this too?"

Shelly reached over and took Jim's cock in her hand stroking it for him, while doing this her other hand pushed her skirt up then took off her underwear exposing her ass for Ken.

Ken bending down now started to lick her brown musky hole lubing it first with his spit and once it was ready lowered his cock and slowly pushed it in inch by inch until his 6" cock was inside her.

Ken, Jim & myself have never been together with each other and surely never like this, the excitement in the room was incredible.

Shelly fucking my dick with her mouth while jerking off Jim and being ass fucked by Ken was finally too much, I could feel my balls tighten and my cock pulsing until I shot my load inside her mouth.

A few seconds later Ken and Jim both shot their loads, Jim all over Shelly's hand and Ken filling her ass.

We all collapsed on the bed a jumbled mess of arms, hands and legs, not to mention cocks.

Standing up a few minutes later Shelly said, "lets get back to our movie."

"Yes lets see what you got." I said laughing as I saw all four of us naked getting ready to watch what she had.

Turning the video back on we now saw Doug on all fours, pillow under his stomach so his ass was propped in the air for her. Shelly was behind him her rock hard cock inches from his I assume virgin hole.

Watching this was making me hard again but I held back and continued watching.

Shelly pushed the tip of her cock against his ass the head slowly forcing his cheeks apart then just an inch or so disappearing inside him. She forced another inch or so inside deeper a few seconds later and continued pushing a little more until her entire cock disappeared inside him.

Shelly finally noticed me getting harder and sat next to me on the bed. Reaching her hand to my cock she whispered, "Let me give you a hand."

I gladly let her stroke my cock but but felt bad that she took care of us before and got no release herself reached for her cock and whispered back, "only if I can do the same."

Ken & Jim had no clue what Shelly & I were doing they were watching the video intensely.

I continued watching the video while we were stroking each others cock seeing Shelly fucking Doug's ass faster and harder until she finally shot her load the first stream or two into his ass and the rest on his ass and back when she pulled out. Shelly put on her clothes and took money off the nightstand making it appear like Doug had paid her for sex the video ending with her walking out the door.

"Wow you edited the video great." Jim said.

Ken turning around saw Shelly & me jerking each others cock off said, "Yes that was great, I see you two liked it."

"We'll give you two a minute, Ken let's go get breakfast for us all." Jim said as they left the room.

"Well John did you like the video?" Shelly asked while still stroking my cock.

"Yes I think that it is just what we wanted." "Let me show you how much." as I pushed her hand from my cock and lowered my head until it reached hers.

Taking her cock in my mouth Shelly let out a soft moan and pushed her pelvis so her cock pushed harder against my mouth. "Yes John take it all."

A few minutes later Shelly shot her load in my mouth a very salty but sweet flavor filling it's entirety, not wanting to spill any I gladly swallowed it all.

"Oh my John that was great."

"Wow Shelly I can't believe how great you taste." I said licking my lips.

You see as long as we have been friends we have never been together and I guess this situation just gave us some shall we say urges.

We could hear the keycard being put in the door knowing the boys must be back with breakfast when Shelly whispered in my ear, "maybe we can continue this later some time."

I nodded my head saying, "as long as you still have that wonderful cock, if you ever get a vagina only cocks for me."

Shelly laughed as the door open and the guys walking in saying softly to me, "Well until that happens if it ever does I'm always here for you, and if it does I would gladly still suck yours."

I whispered back, "thanks but I think I would pass on that once it's done."

We all had breakfast, Shelly returning to her hotel to get freshened and Jim going to take a shower.

Once we were alone Ken said to me, "John I want to thank you for this I don't know how to express just how grateful I am."

"Don't worry he needs to get what he deserves," I said.

With me still naked Ken sat down next to me a reached for my cock, "what are you doing," I said.

"I wanted to show you how much I appreciate it," Ken said.

Pushing his hand from my cock I told him, "Ken your my friend I didn't do this for you to expect something from you." "Besides we have never been together and if we did it could ruin a friendship and I love you too much as a friend." I said standing up.

"Ok but I wish you would let me do something." Ken said with his head hanging down.

"You just soak up what happens tonight when that video plays and be happy, I mean really happy for a change it'll all be behind you finally." I told him.

Just then the bathroom door opened Jim saying, "Who's next."

Finally the night was almost here, I had spoken to Steven who was kind of the nerdiest cool nerd ever when we went to college. He was one of those high school AV guys who put all the videos, pictures etc. for the montage being played tonight. Telling him about the whole story and seeing that Doug was his worst tormentor during college he agreed to splice what we had into it.

We all arrived at the reunion, we got to see all of our friends that we hadn't seen in years. We had a great time the food was great, music was bringing us all back to our college days and the people, at least most, were wonderful to see again.

Doug actually came over to Shelly asking why she left and didn't stay through the night with him. Shelly told him she needed to go back to her hotel.

The time for the montage was here, so many pictures and videos from our time at college, even video clips from classmates that couldn't make it telling us about their lives after college and wishing everyone the best.

Finally about 10 minutes in our video started playing, as you could imagine everyone was glued to the screen except Doug who was yelling and scrambling trying to get it turned off.

The funniest thing happened when Shelly was mounting Doug's ass in the video, Kyle on of our classmates who was gay yelled to Doug these words, "Doug remember junior year that looks like the time you asked me to fuck your ass."

Doug looking over Ken, Jim and myself said, "fuck you guys," and then ran out of the building.

Kyle came over and told us of the stories about him and Doug telling us they had sex about 5 or 6 times junior year but Doug wouldn't admit he was gay so Kyle stopped being with him.

Funny after that a couple of other guys told us about being with Doug, I guess he was just a gay guy like us that couldn't admit it. I kind of felt sorry for him having to go thru life that way, if only he had gave into himself who knows we may have been friends.

But in the end I guess he got what he deserved.

We had a great rest of the evening and partied, Ken was the happiest I have ever seen him he was almost glowing with happiness looking at him this way I had to think maybe just maybe I might have to rethink about letting him thank me for this.

Hopefully he'll still feel the same way about it when the weekend is over, boy I never noticed how good looking he was till now.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers