All Comments on 'Revenge in Advance - Mona'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That’s a Wrap!

Has the MMAS saga actually come to an end? While the basic premise sounded improbable, if not impossible, it was very entertaining and pulled the reader into its world of twisted plots. Now we have to wait for Oscar’s story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

THE JOHN WAYNE ATTITUDE WITHCTHE MID WEST CHRIST_BITCH MADE VALUES IS WHY THIS TOM CLANCY'S PATRICIAN 💩 FOR NO COUNTRY FOR OLD WHITE MEN. I LIKE BEING A ALPHA ARAYAN BULL WITH STRONG GENES. A WOMAN WILL NEVER PUNK ME LIKE THE CUCK __CUM EATERS THAT WRITE THIS 💩

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Yes, Officer Warren, please tell us what MMAS allegedly does to their so-called victims," - She doesn't seem to have a particularly open mind!

He's allowed to carry in the White House?

How is the phone going to stream video if it's in his pocket?

If it's true,SHE cheated and signed up for an anti-cheater program against HIM? Even if she was brain-washed, that's fucked up! Call me an asshole, but I would have let her die unforgiven. I don't see it as a stumbling block with the kids - they don't have to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dead horse beaten enough?

Original was awful, sequel is not improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Creative

Unusual plot for LW. While there are smoother writers technically and who do more character development, breaking out of the usual LW plot ghetto deserves a 5.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Thanks for picking up this story line and finishing it

I really enjoyed your stories to complete the MMAS story.

I'm sure you'll get lots of Anon criticism about it being "whatever" but it was fun to read and frankly that's why i read fiction... for fun.

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Yeah!

I tell ya what I enjoyed it immensely!....Although I would have loved that Maybe He took a bullet for the President Making Him a National Hero?....Love the true blue Hero stories....5 Stars ★★★★★WOOF!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
reminds me

of finishthedamnstory: thats is meant as a compliment. but seriously really liked the way you picked up and finished a story that left you hanging.

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
Great Build!

You built this story like a Brick Shit house. Indestructible! 5 & FAV (again)

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Well done.

Exciting and well written story.

And a good follow-up on edrider's original idea.

And edrider's idea was original.

I can very well understand the interest

in adding to that story.

Glad to see it done so well.

Top ratings from me.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 5 years ago
Ignore the anon cuck lover...

... this was a good ending to this sordid tale, although the false(?) memory of cheating on him was a cruel final memory to leave of his once-loving wife. Hopefully in his further tales his new wife will help allieviate that.

Looking forward to further tales of Oscar and his group.

5/5

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 5 years ago
usual crap

One star and I'm being generous

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN

but if it does, it should TK U MLJ LV NV

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
An entertaining scooby doo ending

Thanks for the entertainment, of this very "And I woulda gotten away with it," kind of ending. The whole series was a fantasy and fun to read, even if completely off the rails. Thanks for sharing,

Rnebular

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Decent series, I liked it, but.............

I was really rooting for him to pound the First Lady. I mean, how many men can ever lay claim to THAT???

Another version of that group seems intriguing.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
You bas...

Sorry, you don't qualify for the full bastard award. :)

The original story was so over the top that it was fun, read with the right frame of mind. To follow that up, I thought you'd messed up, but you turned it around into a good tale.

I can understand killing Renee off so Oscar could move on, but you are a horrible person, you could have either written Oscar differently or at lease not have her dump the cheating on him at the end. Better person than me, I'd have probably fucked the 1st lady before getting her nicked and not forgiven Renee, hey hum.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Ugh...

Didn't care for the wrap up.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good wrap

A good wrap for what was a pretty decent series of stories. May have had a few flights of fantasy, but still very enjoyable.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
Chemical Causing Brain Cancer

Curious if the chemical Renee had the same effect on Don’s wife, Evelyn, or any of the other women who took that experimental drug? Or maybe the chemical did not cause the tumor, but only caused it to grow very rapidly?

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 5 years ago
Thanks

Good yarn as usual. Thanks for the entertaining series and wrap up. Just about right.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Love it

Great story and kept me glued to each word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What crap!

Why would Oscar forgive the cheating bitch who tried to kill him? She wasn’t under anyone’s influence when she cheated on Oscar. She was just thinking about her own sexual satisfaction and making Oscar a full cuckold.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
??????

Why didn't Oscar ask who she cheated with??!! That would be my first and ONLY question!!!!

BbiguyBbiguyabout 4 years ago
The series taken as fiction was very good

The concept of false memories under hypnosis, is quite factual. I am a recovering patient diagnosed with korsicoffs psychosis due to alcoholism (I have been teetotal since 10 Jan 16). My short term memory pathways were affected and the gaps were pulled from long term memory, I was unable to believe reality over misplaced memories.

So yes excellent storyline 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MMAS...Can anything like this be real............

What a story...nothing else needs to be said.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As per Tazz317:

Sorry, but I don't speak text. Please translate into English. YOMEYO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I am wondering why the Husband did not ask who his wife had cheated with ..

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

saddletramp, the story is indeed your world, and you can present it as you wish. I think that this story was very good. 5 stars.

Someone mentioned why Oscar didn't ask who Renee had cheated with. At that point I don't think it really mattered.

sbrooks, you commented, "Yes, Officer Warren, please tell us what MMAS allegedly does to their so-called victims," - She doesn't seem to have a particularly open mind!

She was pumping Oscar to see what he knew.

How is the phone going to stream video if it's in his pocket?

It had to have been in his shirt or upper jacket pocket, not someplace where it could not stream video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked both btw story and the author's writing style. However, the quick almost simultaneous end of the 2 sisters, as well as the fast windup of this last chapter, was a bit amateurish.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow!

This is one of the best series of tales I have ever read. And I've read thousands of tales. Why is there more? I'll check it out. Damn, the president's wife. Shit.

Five Stars

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another good chapter

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Another gem from Saddletramp, god I sound like a broken record... 5 Stars... Love Saddletramps storytelling, a unique style all his own... Added to favorites, hell mine as well add all his stories to my favorites lol...

Tralan69er makes valid points... I don't think Oscar asked who his ex-wife cheated with because it didn't make a difference to him... First Lady was definitely digging for information... Cant live stream if the phone is in his pocket...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In typical SaddleTramp fashion, a very good story, that was well written and held the readers attention. Thank You for sharing it with us.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What a devious plot, maybe a little to easily solved but still a good story as written by our talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I was disappointed that Renee was murdered in the end. The ending, after Liz died (a somewhat unexpected turn of events by implicating the first lady and Mona Larsen) was wrapped up too quickly. A brain tumor that suddenly takes off and kills within hours is bit much, but, I guess, not unheard of? And then having Oscar meet Rita and they get married and have kids...all within a few sentences really put a damper on the whole story. Sorry, that Renee had to die. It would have been good to at least have the courts absolve her sentence and give her the courtesy of a clean record. At least Oscar did forgive her since it was apparent that she was delusional at that time. She needed that assurance from him and she died in peace. Loved the story but hated the quick ending.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 2 years ago

Oscar needs to get hit by a truck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Very well, Mr. President," Bill said. "MMAS wants to completely change the concept of marriage and the entire male-female dynamic. Instead of a relationship where the husband and wife are supposedly equal partners in a lifelong relationship, MMAS seeks a female-dominant relationship where men are nothing more than the chattel property of their spouses. And they want that dynamic to become the norm throughout society.

"I know there are some who choose that type of relationship, and they're certainly free to do so, just as there are those who seek a same-sex relationship. But MMAS wants to change all of society to reflect a radical form of this extremely militant ideal," he added. "They see you as a threat to that. The last administration was open to their ideology and they enjoyed a bit of power along with a fair amount of taxpayer largess and they know you're not so open to what they represent."

The implied parity between a same sex marriage and saddletramp's nightmarish fantasy is ridiculous and shows clearly the bigoted prejudice held by the author. Very sad for him and those harmed by his warped thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story 5⭐

Yes the phone could have been live streamed. Most front pockets are not very deep and phone cameras are on the top of the phone and on both sides. You can also just live stream the audio by itself.

To the anonymous before me. No one cares what you woksters want or think. Your woke crt cancel culture easily LGBTQLMNOP K!d castration manipulated minds are more fractured then the craziest person in an insane asylum....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good series. On to the next one.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

I'm still not too happy with "oh I loved her to take another chance with her", but the author at least spared him the indignity of having to live with cheating lying &^*^&. 5 stars for overall storylin, and wish I could give 10 for giving Oscar a real happy end.

Fjmax6Fjmax69 months ago

Loved the story since Oscar is not remarried to Renee. The problem with Renee did she really cheat and have multiple affairs before MMAS or was that just something else place into her mind by Pat.

When they had trouble figuring out who the initials stood for and they knew Skaggs was the target, it should have been easy to guess LS stood for Liz Skaggs his wife or at lease a very safe bet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jeez, so many critics! “Anon” from over a year ago quoted almost a full page of the story before giving some nonsensical argument about one of his pet causes. But like another anon said, no one gives a flip about the “LBGQRSTVU” bs when it comes to a SaddleTramp story. As for the big guy who wants to run over Oscar with a truck? Can you even drive a truck?!

Great series, ‘Tramp, thanks for the work writing it, putting it all together and sharing it with all of us plebeians.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would the so called "amazing" agent handle the first lady like that? It's as if he wanted her to kill herself.

"We don't need a treasure trove of information, besides i lack even the basic tradecraft to have her arrested, why even bother? It's not like a lot of resources were spent on this."

And the almighty Bill did not blow a gasket after watching the recording? Yeah, tradecraft earned through an online degree and a few youtube videos.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's disappointing. Renee dies from surprise brain cancer - and very quickly at that - but also has her admit that she had been a cheater before the whole MMAS. Terrible decision on both counts. She should have been a good egg as per the original story's picture of her. Mind you, as Oscar thought, it could all just be part of the shit that was done to her and end up being false memories. I'm going to choose to believe she was actually a faithful loving wife that got fucked over by MMAS. It seems inline with her behaviour and the way she was shown to be in the original story. She was just scared and insecure of losing her husband. I see no reason why she would cheat, especially so cavalierly, and even bring home sloppy seconds. She even says in her "confession" that she doesn't know why she did it and he was the most loving husband, which to me shows that it was implanted; otherwise she would have had at least some kind of reason for her out-of-character behaviour. I think ST included that just to make us wonder since no actual resolution was given and the initial mention of it was really random.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Renee should have lived and they should have gotten back together. Clearly she was a victim in all this. Heck, numerous times the MMAS agenda has been revealed to trick gullible wives into paying them. And boy was she tricked. Loving wife that was simply worried her husband would stray; ends up getting exposed to radical hypnosis that implants false cheating memories and modifies her behaviour to make her compliant in her new programming to desire to convert her husband into a subservient eunuch. Then gets arrested, imprisoned, and later dies from brain cancer as a result of that radical treatment. That's tragic.

Why would they implant false memories of her cheating and bringing home sloppy seconds that her husband apparently didn't mind then, you ask? I thought about this for a bit and realized that having those memories would make it easier for her to accept her new programmed desires to want to turn him into a cuckold, since in her mind with those false memories he has already done it and didn't seem to mind. Very subtle, but to me this makes more sense than randomly establishing her as a cheat when nothing like that was implied in the original. Shame she was so quickly killed off. Just another victim.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I’ve seen references in other Saddletramp stories about the ‘plot against the President’ and the death of the First Lady. I’m glad I finally found the story that details the whole thing. Thanks for another great one, ‘Tramp,

looking forward to the next one.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5330 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...