Revenge in Advance - The Briefing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. Either the White House is filled with Keystone Cops or else they chose to bury it the same way they buried the First Lady's suicide," Bill said.

"Ready for more good news?" Oscar asked.

"Lay it on me," Bill said. Oscar briefed Bill on everything he had learned so far, starting with the conversation between Barbara Pierce and Ian McWhorter.

"McWhorter, by the way, works for the British Home Secretary's office," Oscar said. "He's also made trips to visit Speaker Chastain's office and visited with former First Lady Liz Skaggs before her untimely death. In addition, according to the info I got from my overseas contact, he was in contact with Cecelia Greene, who happens to be Mona and Liz's older sister."

"You'd better get me a program so I can keep up with all this," Bill said. Oscar referred to the whiteboard with names and arrows.

"Chastain, by the way, has a staffer in her office who once advocated misandry and even went so far as to call for the deaths of all men on social media," Oscar said. "And, Yolanda Carstairs, the woman who had sex with President Skaggs shortly before his heart attack, works for the OMB and will be part of the White House contingent coming here. She also is known to work with Chastain." Bill thought for a moment before speaking.

"What do you think is their plan?" he asked.

"I see two possibilities, based on everything, including McWhorter's conversation with Mrs. Pierce," Oscar said. "One. They plan to compromise Pierce while getting intel on our operation here, perhaps even attack him. You know MMAS has wanted to attack Fort Apache more than once."

"Yes, but that was before we instituted our current security measures," Bill said. "Surely, they wouldn't be stupid enough to go against a reinforced Marine battalion?"

"Perhaps not," Oscar said. "Which brings me to the second possibility. McWhorter talked about having one of their best officers with him, no doubt meaning Collette, er, Major FitzDougal. He's right on that score. She is one of, if not the, best they have. I've seen her in action myself and her record speaks for itself. Even as good as she is, I doubt she could single-handedly take out a Marine battalion reinforced with tanks and artillery.

"I think it may be possible that they're planning to instigate an international incident that would not only hurt the task force's image, but irreparably damage President Pierce and our relationship with Great Britain." Bill looked at him before speaking.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Bill asked.

"What I'm thinking is this, Bill," Oscar said. "Suppose, just for the sake of argument, that something were to happen that ended up in the deaths of one or even two female British soldiers -- soldiers who are highly decorated and well-thought of. Suppose those British soldiers were killed by U.S. Marines or Secret Service. On U.S. soil, during a diplomatic visit with the President of the United States at a secure installation. I don't need to tell you what damage that could do, not only to Pierce, but to the entire Anglo-American relationship."

"Pierce would probably have to resign over something like that," Bill said. "Assuming he's still alive. Which would make Chastain the new president. And since the incident happened here, the task force would be shut down and quite likely disbanded. You and or I could both end up in prison, or worse."

"And MMAS would win," Oscar said. "There would be nothing to stop them. Don't you find it interesting that all of the main players in this little game just happen to be part of the team coming here with the president?"

"My God," Bill said.

"We're also looking at something else," Oscar said.

"What's that?" Bill asked.

"You know there have been several contracts put out on me from Britain," Oscar said. "We know that Cecelia was behind that, but we've been looking at where she got the money. We're not talking about chump change -- she put up a million pounds. That's over 1.2 million dollars. I doubt she put all of that up herself."

"You think some of that came from the States?" Bill asked. Oscar nodded.

"To be more precise, I think it came from the taxpayers," he said. "We haven't dotted all the i's or crossed all the t's yet, but we're working on it." Bill looked at the whiteboard, his mind working a mile a minute.

"McWhorter," he said. "He'd have the perfect alibi, plus he'd have diplomatic immunity. He could easily liaise between co-conspirators in the States and the UK, and could even act as a mule, carrying money back and forth. But something confuses me, though."

"What's that?" Oscar said.

"I'm no expert on the subject, but from what I know of the UK, the Home Secretary's office handles mostly internal issues. Why would they even need someone to act as an overseas liaison?" he asked.

"I don't know," Oscar said. "I'll reach out to Collette and see what she has to say." Bill nodded his head.

"Do that," he said, standing up. "And keep me up on the latest. I want updates on a daily basis."

"Will do, boss," Oscar said as Bill headed for the door. Oscar checked the time and made a call. Collette answered on the first ring.

"Yeah, Oscar," she said. "What's up, mate?"

"Just a basic civics question for you," he said. "Why would the Home Secretary's office need an overseas liaison?"

"Beats the 'ell out of me," she said. "I know, you want me to find out and get back to ya, right?"

"You got it," Oscar said. "And Collette," he added.

"Yes," she prompted.

"Watch your back. And Amanda's," he said.

"I always do," she said. "What, are you worried about something?"

"I can't say over this connection," Oscar said. "I'll explain when you get here."

"Right," she said. "See ya in a couple days."

After they ended the call, Oscar closed up the office and headed home to his lovely wife, who did her best to take his mind off business after stuffing him with ravioli. God, I'm such a lucky man, Oscar thought to himself as Rita rode him to orgasm, cowgirl-style.

The next two days were a blur for Oscar. He met with the security chiefs and went over all the details to make sure nothing was left out. Oscar emphasized the importance of the meeting and the need for all security personnel to be extra diligent.

He met with the department heads and emphasized the need to give Collette whatever assistance they could, within reason. The last thing he wanted was a complaint that someone's toilet had backed up.

Ron and Mike gave him daily briefs on their progress, and an even clearer pattern was emerging for Oscar. It seemed that all the players were coming to Fort Apache for some kind of showdown. He laughed at himself over the reference to the old western movies he used to enjoy as a kid. For a moment, he imagined himself as the sheriff facing the bad guy in a dusty street at high noon. Except Matt Dillon didn't have a reinforced Marine battalion backing him up.

All laughing aside, Oscar knew that something big was on the horizon. And it could have international repercussions if it all went south.

Speaking of said battalion, Oscar also spoke to the Marines about the upcoming visit, one company at a time. He wanted to give the men the opportunity to personally ask him questions if necessary, but they took his briefing like Marines, absorbing everything he said like a sponge.

He reminded them of the need for "op-sec" and extra diligence. He also informed them of the two British soldiers who would be on base in the next few days, and reminded them to show the utmost military courtesy. These were all professional Marines who really didn't need to be reminded, but he felt obligated to make the point.

Bill temporarily moved his office to Fort Apache so he could prepare for the upcoming meeting. Like Oscar, he was keenly aware of what was at stake. He agreed with Oscar's assessment of what they had uncovered so far. There were still a few loose ends, but Ron, Mike and the other researchers were on it.

Oscar also stopped by the tech center to preview the VR briefing. He watched a few minutes of what they had prepared, and couldn't help but be reminded of his own experience with Pat. The preview he watched left him shaken, but, he hoped, it would leave the new president's team just as shaken and determined to face the threat.

Finally, the day came for Collette and Amanda's arrival. Oscar and Bill met the Lear jet at the base's airport and carried their luggage to the limo. They got in the vehicle and sped to the married officer quarters where they would be staying.

Once they had escorted the two to their quarters and dropped off their luggage, they went back to the building where Oscar's office was located. As they approached the front entrance, a company of Marines running PT passed them by.

"C-130 boppin' down the strip," a sergeant sang out. The Marines repeated the line.

"Marine Corps, daddy, gonna take a little trip," the sergeant sang out, with the Marines repeating the line. "Stand up, buckle up, shuffle to the door... Step right out and shout MARINE CORPS!" The Marines repeated the lines back in time with their run.

"If that chute don't open wide," the sergeant sang. "I got another one by my side." Again, the Marines repeated the line.

"If that chute don't blossom round, I'll be the first one on the ground," the sergeant sang, with Marines repeating.

"Singin' lef' right (clap), right, yo' lef' right left," the sergeant sang. The Marines followed suit, repeating the line. By then, the company had passed them and turned a corner. Collette and Amanda smiled.

"I see your Marines are about as nutty as ours," Collette said. "Tell me, Oscar, can they fight as well as they sing?" Oscar smiled.

"Absolutely," he said.

"I hope so," she said. As they came to the front door of the building, two Marine Lance Corporals in dress blue trousers snapped to attention and gave the sharpest salute Oscar had ever seen.

"Good morning, ma'am," they said as Collette walked by. Somewhat surprised, Collette returned the salute. They held their salute until Collette dropped hers.

"Good morning, men," she said as they opened the doors for them. Oscar stopped to address one of the Marines.

"I see you made Lance Corporal, Hastings," he said, shaking the man's hand. "Congratulations."

"Thank you, sir," the Marine said.

"Do you always personally congratulate every Marine who gets promoted?" Collette asked when Oscar caught up with her.

"I try," he said. "They are part of this command, after all."

"Those two don't look to be much more than 18," she said.

"Don't let that fool you," Oscar said. "Everyone in the battalion is an expert marksman with both rifle and pistol and highly qualified in hand-to-hand combat. The vast majority are also combat veterans."

"Hmm," Collette said. "So, you trust them?"

"Absolutely," Oscar said. "Or they wouldn't be here."

"I see," she said. They finally reached Oscar's office and took their seats after he closed the door. Bill took the lead.

"I want to thank you both for your assistance," he said. Collette chuckled.

"Well, to be honest, we weren't really given much of a choice, Mr. Jackson," she said. "Oscar saw to that." Bill nodded his head.

"I understand, Major," he said. "Unfortunately, you haven't been given the full birds-eye view of the situation. I hope to remedy that here today."

"What do you mean?" she asked. Bill looked at Oscar before continuing.

"We have reason to believe that President Pierce and possibly your Prime Minister are in imminent danger," he said. "From what we've been able to piece together -- thanks in large part to you -- it appears that an international conspiracy to undermine the Anglo-American relationship and our own government is under way." Collette's eyes grew wide.

"To what end?" she asked.

"Ultimately, to bring about MMAS' goal of a global femdom society," he said. "I know it sounds outlandish, but I think you'll agree after you see what we've discovered." He looked at Oscar and motioned for him to explain. Oscar pulled out his whiteboard and explained what they knew so far.

"So you think they intend to create an international incident in the next couple weeks?" she asked.

"I think it's highly possible," Oscar said. "What do you think would happen if two highly-regarded female British soldiers were either killed or wounded during a diplomatic mission on a well-armed secret American base?"

"You can't be serious," Collette said. Oscar nodded his head.

"That's a worse-case scenario, to be sure," Oscar said. "But yes, I'm serious. The hardliners on Downing Street wouldn't sit still for it. No doubt, there'd be some calling for war. President Pierce would probably end up pressured out of office, which means the Speaker of the House would become president. The current Speaker, by the way, is quite radical in her views and even has a staffer who supports misandry. We also believe that she may have even funneled taxpayer money to Cecelia using McWhorter as a mule. Add to that evidence suggesting President Skaggs may have been assassinated by someone who will be part of the president's team coming here."

"Assassinated?" Collette said. Oscar nodded his head.

"Yes," he said. Collette exhaled loudly, taking in all that Oscar and Bill said.

"I take it you have a plan to deal with all this?" she asked.

"Yes, we do," Oscar said. "Security has been beefed up, and fortunately, we have the element of surprise on our side. Now that you know the lay of the land, you can keep an eye on McWhorter." She nodded her head.

"I see," she said. "Is there anything else?" Oscar looked at Bill, who gave a slight nod of his head.

"Yes," he said. "We have a special asset on this case as a backup. You understand I can't give specific details."

"I understand," she said.

"Perhaps you might like to contact your folks at MI5 or MI6 and confer with them," Bill said. "We've already been in touch with them so they know the situation from our perspective." Collette nodded her head.

"I think that would be a good idea, given what's at stake," she said. Oscar stood, signaling the end of the meeting. Bill, Collette and Amanda stood as well.

"Good," Oscar said. "You can use the office next to mine while you're here if you wish, and yes, it is equipped with a secure line. I've spoken with all of our department heads and they're committed to working with you. If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to call."

"Thank you, Oscar," Collette said.

"My pleasure," Oscar said. He pressed a button on his intercom and spoke to his receptionist. "Send in Cpl. Jenkins, please." The door opened, and a very large armed Marine corporal in dress blue trousers entered the room. Oscar spoke to Collette and Amanda.

"Your driver, Cpl. Jenkins will be at your disposal while you're here," he said. Collette nodded her head.

"Thank you again, Oscar," she said.

"Oh, and Rita and I look forward to seeing you tonight at 6:30 pm," Oscar said. "Cpl. Jenkins knows the way."

"6:30 it is," she said. "Are you ready, corporal?" she asked Jenkins, who snapped to attention.

"Yes, ma'am," he said. Collette and Amanda said their goodbyes and left the office. A couple minutes later, the intercom buzzed. Oscar punched a button.

"Yes?" he asked.

"There's a Ralph Wilcox here to see you, Special Agent Warren," the receptionist said.

"Great," he said. "Send him in."

...

Trisha Arnold flipped her hair back from her face and adjusted her clothing before entering her boss' office. House Speaker Judy Chastain was a stickler for details and she demanded a high level of professionalism from her staffers. Trisha entered her boss' inner sanctum to find the thin gray-haired matron fussing with a cup of tea. She looked up as Trisha entered.

"Please, come in, Trisha," she said. "Have a seat." Trisha sat in the chair in front of her boss' large wooden desk, cluttered with files and books. After sipping her tea, Judy looked at Trisha over her glasses.

"Are you ready for our trip next week?" Judy asked. Trisha nodded her head.

"Yes ma'am, I am," she said. Judy smiled.

"Good," she said. "Did you get what I asked for?"

"Yes, I did," Trisha said. "But it wasn't easy and it was more expensive than we originally thought." Judy waved her hand.

"No problem," Judy said. "We'll just bury it in the next round of appropriations. No one ever reads those things anyway." Trisha smiled. She enjoyed her boss' sense of humor. "Have you given any thought to what we discussed earlier?"

"I have," Trisha said.

"And?" Judy prompted.

"I'd be honored to serve in your administration," Trisha said with a smile. Judy's face broke into an evil grin.

"Just think of the changes we could make," Judy said. "Everything we've discussed, everything you've called for could become a reality."

"Seriously?" Trisha asked.

"It would take a lot of hard work and sacrifice on everyone's part, but yes," Judy said.

"But what about the opposition party?" Trisha asked. "They won't just sit back and do nothing."

"You forget, dear, who owns the media," Judy said, smiling. "It'll be so easy to manipulate the public. By the time the opposition manages to unravel all the accusations of sexism and misogyny, it'll be too late. Oh, sure, there'll be some bloggers out there raising a fuss, but we can get them shut down so fast they won't know what hit them."

"What about the current administration and Pierce's supporters?" Trisha asked. Judy scoffed.

"By the time our little visit is over, the Pierce administration will be all but dead. That includes the president himself," Judy said. "Don't worry about his supporters. They'll all be too busy defending themselves against so many accusations they won't have time to respond or rally to his cause. Trust me. By this time next month, we'll be safely in the White House and there won't be anyone to stop us." Trisha smiled at the thought.

"What about our friend in the British government?" Trisha asked. Judy shrugged her shoulders.

"I expect he won't last too long," Judy said. "We have enough to get him charged by the British authorities for a whole bunch of crimes once he's served our purposes. That should help restore relations with the UK. If he's not in prison, he'll be buried so deep in their bureaucracy no one will ever find him, or his lover." Trisha nodded her head.

"I do feel sorry for Barbara Pierce, though," Judy said. "Her lover's downfall along with George's fall from grace will no doubt hit her hard. Oh well. Remember, dear, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." Trisha laughed.

"Now, you run along and make sure you have everything you need for our little jaunt to the Midwest, okay?" Judy said. Trisha got up from her chair and pulled out her phone. Tapping on the screen, she handed it to Judy.

"Which of those would you like me to get?" she asked her boss. Judy looked over the screen and scrolled up and down for a few seconds.

"Hmm," she said. "How about this one?" she asked, showing Trisha a picture of a locking male chastity device with a remote that controlled electric shocks. "I like the electric shock part of it, and it even comes with an electric cock ring. That would be perfect. Poor George won't know what hit him," she said with an evil laugh. Trisha smiled wide as she took her phone back.

"I'll order it right away," she said. "What about a matching butt-plug?"

"I like the way you think," Judy said. "By all means, get it." She laughed. "I can see the headlines already: 'Female British soldiers killed on secure American base as president has wild kinky sex.' That'll go a long way to silencing the opposition, especially since Pierce is such a fucking boy scout."

"I love it!" Trisha exclaimed. "But who can we get to put this stuff on him?"