Revenge in Advance - The Briefing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. President, Prime Minister Brown, ladies and gentlemen," Oscar began. "Good morning. My name is Oscar Warren. I am the Special Agent in Charge of this facility. Welcome and thank you for coming here today. I hope that by the time we are finished, all of your questions will have been answered. To start, I'd like to introduce the man behind everything you see here today. Not only is he my boss, but he is a long-time friend and, I must confess, my father-in-law. Please welcome the head of the HomeFront Security Task Force, Bill Jackson."

There was hearty applause from most of the delegates as Bill stepped to the podium and shook Oscar's hand. He turned and smiled at everyone in the room.

"Mr. President, Prime Minister Brown, ladies and gentlemen," Bill repeated. "I'd like to echo Special Agent Warren in welcoming you all here to what we call Fort Apache. Yes, Oscar is my son-in-law, which means I get first dibs at kicking him in the balls if he screws up," he added to laughter. "I won't bore you with the whole story behind the task force -- we'd be here all day and night -- but I will give you a brief rundown on how this all came to be.

"Eight years ago, I was just a high-priced family law attorney in a nice downtown office," he said, using air quotes on the word, "just." He continued.

"It was then that I began to notice something odd with some of the male clients who came to me for help. Several brought with them letters from something called the 'Mutual Marital Assurance Society,' or MMAS. The letters indicated that an insurance policy costing $1,600 had been taken out by the wives, but the husbands were required to visit the office.

"This would happen after the women attended what had been billed as a 'spa weekend.' It was at those alleged retreats that MMAS operatives would use a combination of hypnosis and drugs -- most, if not all of which were untested and unapproved -- to get the women to visualize their husbands alleged cheating. They were the ones who, with help from MMAS operatives, would devise the most brutal punishment they could think of.

"The letters would come after the women returned from those 'retreats.' They often looked like bills, and were quite convincing.

"In each case, the husbands would call, receive a set of cryptic instructions, and follow them to the letter. Each one of those men were then treated to a video that spelled out what would happen to them if they cheated on their wives," he said.

"Some of those men ignored the warning and ended up being punished," he said, showing pictures of men with vacant eyes sitting inside hospital rooms on the large screen behind him. "Later, we'll take you on a tour of our hospital and you can see some of those men for yourself. Other men refused to go along with the degradation and humiliation their wives sought to mete out and came to me for legal assistance.

"I hired a couple of private investigators to see what I could learn about this MMAS. One of those investigators went missing and was found two years later. According to the autopsy, he had been brutally raped before he was disemboweled. The second investigator returned a report that I found highly disturbing," he said.

"I began hearing similar stories from family law attorneys and other professionals around the country. Thanks to social media, we were able to connect and compare notes. We began to see a pattern and decided to band together against this MMAS. After treating several men who had been 'punished' for their alleged affairs, we put together a plan, having decided that some federal intervention was necessary. I approached then-Senator Lincoln Skaggs with my proposal. He agreed, and was able to appropriate funds for what is now the HomeFront Security Task Force.

"As part of the overall package, we were able to secure this place, which was once an Army base during World War II. The Pentagon was about to sell the property off and we snatched it up, paying cash," Bill said. "We sought out the best professionals in their field -- medical, IT, legal, researchers, you name it -- and set up shop here. We remodeled and refurbished the old military sick bay into a modern medical facility.

"We tore down the old wooden barracks and built a modern apartment complex to house MMAS' victims -- that is, those who didn't require immediate medical help -- and our own personnel. By the way, at least half of the cost was paid for with private and corporate sponsorship.

"This is all in the briefing packages you have in front of you, but as time went on, we learned that MMAS had managed to embed operatives in various state and local government offices. The more we learned about the organization, the more concerned we became. It then became obvious to us that the head of the organization -- a Mona Larsen -- had set her sights quite high, that is, she had targeted the president, who at that time was Lincoln Skaggs," he said. Judy Chastain raised her hand. Bill stopped and addressed her.

"Yes, Speaker Chastain, do you have a question," he asked.

"Let me see if I understand you, Mr. Jackson," she said. "Some men who cheated on their wives came to you for legal help and you think this is a matter for the federal government?" Trisha and Yolanda chuckled softly.

"No, ma'am," Bill said. "If it was simply a domestic matter between two spouses, obviously there would be no need for federal intervention as state laws already cover these issues. What we are talking about was a concerted campaign to recruit women into kidnapping and eventually assaulting their husbands. Some of those men, I might add, were killed during their so-called 'punishment.' There's more, which is in the briefings. Plus, there'll be a VR presentation that outlines what happens."

"I see," she said.

"Let me cut to the chase," Bill said. "About three years ago, we got word that President Skaggs had been targeted. This happened after a six-month hiatus in MMAS activity which occurred after we had taken one of their primary operatives into custody. That operative, who used to work for the federal government, died when she received a message from Ms. Larsen that her services were no longer required. We learned that she had been implanted with a suicide capsule that would be used when she received the right message." Bill flashed a photo of Pat Witherspoon on the screen and noticed the shocked look on President Pierce's face.

"I think this would be a perfect time to begin that presentation," he said. "Please put on the VR glasses at your desks." The delegates put the glasses on, not quite knowing what to expect. "Before I begin, let me explain that this presentation, although toned down significantly, is quite graphic and brutal in places. Please remember that what you see was taken directly from Ms. Witherspoon's video archive. That is to say, this is not a re-creation. What you will see actually happened." He motioned to the tech handling the presentation after everyone had donned the glasses. The tech began the presentation. Instantly, faces turned white and jaws dropped at what they were witnessing. Bill and Oscar both observed that Trisha seemed to smirk as the video began and Judy's expression remained neutral.

Video of the presentation also played on the central monitor. In it, a man was brought into a room, stripped naked, then shaved from head to toe. His arms were zip-tied behind his back and a chastity device was placed on his genitals. He was forced to lay face down on a large bed and his ankles were secured to two bedposts, spreading his legs wide.

A woman dressed as a dominatrix picked up a large butt plug and forced it into the man's anus as far as she could push it. The man moaned and yelled as she did this, but to no avail. She then picked up a long crop and walked behind the man. Another woman, apparently the man's wife, appeared at his head.

"This is what you get for cheating on me, you bastard," she declared. The woman looked at the dominatrix, who began flaying the man's buttocks and legs. He screamed in his gag and struggled in a vain attempt to escape the beating, but was unsuccessful. Long bloody welts appeared as the dominatrix continued her assault.

She set the crop down and picked up another object. Removing the plug from the man's rear end, she inserted the long object and flipped a switch. The man's body stiffened up as his eyes grew wide. He screamed through his gag and his body twitched as he fought to get away from what was happening.

The dominatrix turned the object off and with the other woman's assistance, turned the man over, releasing his restraints just long enough to accomplish that. With the object still inserted in his rectum, the dominatrix picked the crop back up and began whipping the man on his groin, hitting his exposed testicles several times.

Eventually the man passed out from the pain. The woman then climbed on top of him and urinated on his face. The video faded to black. Everyone in the room removed their glasses. Most were shocked and horrified by what they saw. Trisha, however, seemed to have liked the video presentation and Judy sat expressionless. President Pierce looked straight ahead and Oscar could tell something weighed on his mind.

"This is all very entertaining, Mr. Jackson," Prime Minister Brown said, clearly offended by what he saw. "But what does any of this have to do with Her Majesty's government?"

"I'm glad you asked, Prime Minister," Bill said. "Are you aware of the incident near Penrith a few months ago?"

"Vaguely," he said. "But what..." Bill held up his hand and put up the pictures of Mona Larsen and Liz Skaggs. Everyone recognized the former First Lady who, they believed, had died of a stroke.

"Mona Larsen and former First Lady Liz Skaggs were twin sisters, Prime Minister," he said. "They were both British subjects before becoming naturalized. They were both involved with MMAS' creation and they were both involved in a plot against the former president. Mrs. Skaggs didn't die of a stroke, sir. She killed herself to keep from exposing the plot." Everyone except Judy gasped audibly.

"Her suicide was kept quiet to prevent unrest," Bill said. "There's more. The woman involved in the Penrith incident was Cecelia Greene, who just happened to be their older sister. Major FitzDougal was instrumental in bringing that operation down," he added, pointing to Collette. The prime minister looked at her briefly before turning back to Bill. "I'll let her brief you on that, but you should know that we've uncovered evidence of a possible plot involving persons in both the US and the UK," Bill said. Everyone looked shocked at Bill's announcement, but Ian, Trisha, Yolanda and Judy seemed a bit nervous.

"Yes, Major, I'd like to hear about this incident," the minister said, turning back to Collette.

"One moment, Mr. Jackson," President Pierce said. "I'd like to speak with you and Agent Warren in private if I may," he added, looking at Bill. Bill nodded his head and looked at Collette.

"Major, if you would please, brief everyone on the Penrith incident while we confer with the president," Bill said. Collette nodded her head.

"Yes, sir," she said, heading to the podium. President Pierce, Bill and Oscar, meanwhile, went to a secure room adjacent to the conference room. A very large Secret Service agent stood in front of the door after it was closed. The three men sat down at a circular table in the middle of the room.

"Mr. Jackson," Pierce said. "What you just described to us is exactly what happened to me."

"Please explain, Mr. President," Bill said.

"It happened at the beginning of Lincoln's first presidential campaign, right before the convention," he said. "Barbara -- my wife -- went to a 'spa retreat' with four other women who happened to be married to other U.S. Senators. Two of those senators have since died and the third is retired and divorced. Barbara seemed giddy when she got back, so I figured it was a good investment. Then I started getting those letters from MMAS.

"I asked my wife about them, because I thought maybe she had changed our insurance or added something to what we already got from the government and forgot to tell me. She brushed it off and suggested I call the company." He took a long breath and slowly exhaled.

"When I called, I was directed to visit their office in Alexandra, Virginia. So I went. I met her -- that Pat Witherspoon person. What she told me chilled me to the bone. I had never cheated on my wife, ever. I would never even think of cheating on her, and I had plenty of opportunity. I don't even meet privately with a woman -- I always make sure someone is in the room or the door is open or it's out in the open, public. I go out of my way to avoid even the appearance of impropriety," he said.

"Anyway, Pat said she knew that I had never cheated on Barbara and she said she knew that I never would," he added. "But she said that Barbara wanted to take control of the marriage and explore her own feelings. And Pat said that I would soon learn of something that might make me want to divorce Barb. She warned me that if I did, something really bad would happen. Then she showed me that video." George looked like he was about to cry.

Bill put a hand on George's shoulder as Oscar considered the implications of what they had just heard. He thought they had all the information about MMAS' operations from Pat and Mona's files, but there was no record anywhere of this. Was this their idea of a "black operation?" He made a mental note to get with the tech people about this as soon as possible.

"It's alright, Mr. President," Bill said. "I'm glad you told us this. It makes sense based on what we now know." Pierce looked up at him.

"It wasn't long after that I learned about Barb's affair with Ian McWhorter," George said. "She didn't even seem upset about telling me and even reminded me of what could happen if I filed for divorce. I cut her out of my life at that point. I treat her pretty much like I would a staffer now. I refuse to even sleep with her. She stays in her part of the White House and I stay in mine." He wiped his eyes and looked at the two other men.

"Recently, though, she's started coming to me, acting like she wants to reconcile," he said. "It doesn't make any sense. She's still screwing that guy, but she thinks she can sweet-talk her way into my life. Twice before we came here, she said she wanted to start sleeping with me. Even if we didn't have sex, which I refuse to do while she's with that guy, she said she would feel closer to me if we were in the same bed."

"That explains a lot," Oscar said. George and Bill looked at him.

"What do you mean," the president asked. Oscar logged into the computer in the small room and pulled up his secure email.

"Listen to this, Mr. President," he said, playing audio of Barbara's calls with Judy and Ian. The president's eyes grew wide as he listened to the calls. He also pulled up the receipt of the kinky sex gear Trisha ordered online.

"No wonder Barb wants to share a bed with me," George said.

"Pop quiz, Mr. President," Bill said. "Who becomes president if you're incapacitated or killed?"

"That's easy," George said. "The Speaker of the House..." His face turned white. "Judy Chastain. Oh my God. This was all a plot to put her in the White House."

"There's more," Oscar said, revealing the connection between Ian, Judy and Cecelia Greene. "What do you think would happen if two respected female British soldiers happened to get severely injured or killed while on a secure American base during a diplomatic visit with you?"

"Our relationship with the UK would certainly be strained, maybe even broken," George said. "Do you honestly think they'd risk a war between our two countries just to force us all into accepting a female-dominated society?"

"Yes, Mr. President," Bill said. "We do." George rubbed his chin as he thought. "All of the guilty parties are here in one place and they don't really know how much we're aware of. We're prepared to detain them all right now." George shook his head.

"No, not yet," he said. Bill and Oscar looked at him, confused.

"Why not, Mr. President?" Oscar asked. "We have them all here." George smiled.

"Humor an old potato farmer for a minute," George said. "Have either of you two done much deer hunting?" They both shook their heads. George continued. "Growing up on the family farm in Idaho, we used to go hunting all the time. Best way to get a deer is this -- put out some deer corn or salt, then set up a blind or a stand in a nearby tree and wait for the deer to come to you. When the deer feels confident enough, it'll come to you." Bill and Oscar looked a bit confused.

"Did you two ever watch that 'Star Trek' movie? The one where Kirk and McCoy was held in a Klingon prison for a while?" he asked. They nodded their heads. "Remember how they got the bad guys in the end? They posed as wounded crewmen and waited."

"So you want us to use you as a decoy?" Bill asked. George nodded his head.

"Yes, exactly," he said. "Except that now I know what to expect and we can catch them red-handed." Oscar looked at Bill then back at George.

"I have a, er, special, asset that I can deploy in your room, Mr. President," he said. "Someone who can neutralize them quickly without setting off any alarms."

"You mean, kill, right, Agent Warren?" George asked. Oscar nodded his head.

"Yes, sir, that's what I mean," he said.

"I'd prefer to see Barb go to prison, but you do what you have to do," George said. "Don't worry about the Secret Service. I'll take care of that." He looked at Bill. "Also, since this involves a British diplomat, we need to bring the prime minister in on this. He deserves to know what's going on."

"Very well, Mr. President," Bill said. "I'll go get him now." He left the room and quietly approached the prime minister. After he whispered in the man's ear, he got out of his chair and headed for the small room. Ian, Judy, Yolanda and Trish glanced at each other nervously.

After the prime minister entered the room, he looked at George and Oscar.

"What's the meaning of this?" he asked.

"Please, Tim, have a seat," George said. The prime minister sat down and listened quietly as George, Bill and Oscar briefed him on the situation and their plan. Oscar played the audio for him and showed him all the evidence he had regarding Ian's involvement.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were looking to start a war," Tim said.

"That was our concern as well, Tim," George said. Tim nodded his head.

"I'm glad you brought me in on this," Tim said. "Of course, if Mr. McWhorter is involved in a plot against you, George, he would have to be dealt with."

"What about diplomatic immunity, sir?" Oscar asked.

"Obviously, if Mr. McWhorter is actively trying to hurt or incapacitate your president, said immunity would have to be revoked," he said. "You have every right to protect your head of state and you have my full support. Especially after what Major FitzDougal explained." He looked at Oscar. "I understand you've developed a working relationship with her and her wife."

"Yes, sir, I believe so," Oscar said. The minister nodded his head.

"Right. Well, I can't think of a better person to serve as your liaison to Her Majesty's government. Of course, her wife would need to accompany her and we may need to borrow her from you periodically. That is, if you can spare the room and don't mind a bit of travel," he said.

"We have plenty of room, minister, and travel is part of the job. Thank you," Oscar said. The prime minister smiled as he shook Oscar and Bill's hands.

"No, Agent Warren, thank YOU," he said. "Well then, carry on, gentlemen," he said, walking out of the room. Bill and Oscar looked at George.

"Are you okay, Mr. President?" Bill asked. George nodded his head.