Revenge in Advance - The Briefing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be," he said. "Once this is all over. I just wish Barbara hadn't gotten involved with all this. I really loved that woman."

"Believe me, Mr. President, I understand," Oscar said, thinking of his first wife, Renee. "More than you know." George stood, a new confidence showing in his face.

"Well, get your special asset deployed and let's do this," he said. They left the room just as Collette had finished her briefing. She nodded at Oscar as she went back to her place. Bill went behind the podium to announce a lunch break followed by a tour of the hospital facility. Judy raised her hand, catching Bill's attention.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jackson, but I'm still not convinced that you need all this just to deal with a bunch of cheaters who got caught," she said.

"Well, Speaker," Bill said. "I know I'm just a country lawyer and not a government bureaucrat or a politician. But the last time I looked, kidnapping, sexual assault, rape, murder, conspiracy to do the same and conspiracy to engage in insurrection and an overthrow of the government is still against the law. And for the record, about 30 percent of the women who approached MMAS did so to cover up their own adulterous affairs. Any other questions or concerns?" he asked. Seeing none, he declared a break, reminding them to leave their briefing packages on their tables.

As everyone broke up for lunch, Oscar saw Tim speaking quietly with Collette and Amanda. They smiled as he left them and walked to Oscar.

"Good news, I take it," Oscar said. Collette shook her head.

"Yes," Collette said. "Prime Minister Brown said we could expect orders to serve as the UK liaison to the task force within the week."

"Well, that is good news," Oscar said. "I guess that means Rita and I will be seeing you over more often, then."

"Think you can handle it?" Collette asked. Oscar smiled.

"I think so," he said. "Besides, I think John's developed a bit of a crush on you two." Collette laughed.

"Your son is quite a handsome lad, but I'm already taken, sorry," she said, causing Amanda to smile. "I guess I could help him learn proper English, though." Oscar laughed.

"Yeah. Good luck with that," he said. They looked around to make sure they were alone in the conference room before continuing.

"So, Oscar, what was all that in the other room?" Collette asked. "If you don't mind my asking." Oscar shook his head.

"I guess as my liaison, you have a right to know," he said. "Prime Minister Brown and the President are both fully aware of the situation and what's at stake. The PM has given a green light to our plan, which, if all goes well, will head off an international incident and deal with the conspirators once and for all."

"I hope you're right," she said.

"Yeah, me too," Oscar said. He and Bill briefed Collette and Amanda on their plan. When they finished, she nodded her head.

"I think it's pretty risky putting your president out there like that," she said.

"Well, he is our Commander-in-Chief, and this is what he wanted, so we'll need to make sure everything goes as planned," Bill said. He looked at his watch. "I'd better go meet our guests at the hospital."

"I need to get things going, so I'll catch up with you later," Oscar said.

...

While her husband was being briefed, First Lady Barbara Pierce was busy visiting the children at Fort Apache's school as cameras from the approved media pool followed her around. She put on a good face for the reporters, smiling with the children as they posed with her. Under the surface, though, she was nervous.

Judy's staffer, Trisha, had given her the packages with the items she had purchased online. She had finally convinced George to let her sleep in the same bed during their two-day visit to the Midwest facility, although it wasn't easy. She was to wait until he was asleep to make her move, Judy had said in the note Trisha gave her.

According to Trisha, Ian would somehow get himself and the two British soldiers into their quarters, close enough to George that the Secret Service would take action. Ian said the officer, Major FitzDougal, was an expert at hand-to-hand combat and could easily deal with the agents while he incapacitated the president.

She felt bad about her role in all of this, and wasn't looking forward to putting the devices on her husband, but Trisha said it was crucial to ensure his compliance. If he didn't go along with their proposal and resign, he would be made to suffer in more ways than one. Worse yet, if she failed, she would be charged and tried as a traitor to her country and could face the death penalty. Surely, George wouldn't let that happen, she thought.

After her visit, she got a text from Ian: "I need you. Now. In my room." She smiled and looked at the reporters.

"I need to go for a while," she told them, "but I'll be back." She responded to Ian: "Be right there."

She escaped the reporters who shouted questions at her and made her way back to the visiting guest's quarters, going straight to Ian's room, unbuttoning her blouse as she opened the door. Naturally, she didn't know about the surveillance camera directed at the door, which captured her entrance, nor were they aware of the tiny surveillance camera inside Ian's room.

As a special team of base security watched, Barb and Ian quickly stripped before engaging in frenzied sex on the bed.

Afterward, they discussed their plan for George while getting dressed.

"Are you okay about all this?" Ian asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous," Barb said. "I've known George since high school. I don't know if I can actually go through with this."

"It'll be okay," he said. "Once we're done, you can join me in London and we can live happily ever after."

"Yeah, but a part of me feels kinda like Benedict Arnold," she said. "I'm not just betraying my husband, but I'm about to betray my country."

"All you have to do is put the chastity cage and ring on your husband," he said. "I'll take care of the rest. A hundred years from now, you'll be seen as a hero to the cause." She exhaled and nodded your head.

"I hope you're right," she said.

"Trust me," Ian told her. "Be a good girl, okay? I'll see you at the dinner tonight. I have to go join the delegation at the hospital."

...

Ralph Wilcox flattened himself as much as he could under the bed in President Pierce's room and waited. He thought about Oscar's directions and hoped he would never have to explain this to the Master.

"Incapacitate if possible. Kill only if necessary," Oscar said. "Try to make it appear as though the president defended himself." Right. Oscar knew what Ralph was trained for, and it wasn't just to incapacitate. Still, Oscar was the boss and Ralph knew he had to follow his directions.

Earlier, he had quietly sent two unsuspecting Secret Service agents to their eternal destinations while they took a smoke break outside. Part of him felt bad about it, but Oscar had informed him they were plants put in place by those who sought to take down the president. He put their bodies in a nearby dumpster that would be picked up early in the morning by the local garbage disposal crew.

He laid on the floor and listened carefully. He could hear Oscar outside the door, speaking to the Secret Service agents, telling them to allow Ian McWhorter into the room if he were to show up. McWhorter was one of his targets. The other was Barbara Pierce. Ralph had concerns about going after the First Lady, and understood the president's desire for her to be incarcerated rather than terminated. He thought about the situation with his own wife that ultimately made him the man he is now.

His wife, Alicia, had wanted to force him into being a cuckold. He remembered the night she drugged him, tied him up in a chair in their bedroom and forced him to watch her fuck her two boyfriends, who wanted him to suck them off. He never forgot the humiliation he suffered at his wife's hands that night.

He went to his attorney and friend, Bill Jackson, who referred him to Abel Gonzales. Abel arranged for him to be trained by a Korean who happened to be a master assassin. Afterward, he confronted his slut wife and dealt with the two men who fucked her and humiliated him. Alicia wisely chose divorce over a post-nuptial agreement that literally put her life in his hands.

What Ralph didn't know at the time was that Bill headed a secret task force working to bring down an organization of man-hating women who wanted to do to all men what his wife tried to do to him. After he dealt with his situation, Bill recruited him as an outside contractor for the task force, and kept him on, provided that he continue his training with the ancient Korean.

Since then, he had "handled" about four jobs for the task force. None of those jobs, however, had the ramifications this one did.

Finally, he heard footsteps approach the door, then the voices of President Pierce and the two Secret Service agents in the hallway. The door opened, and the odor of cooked meat assaulted his nostrils, nearly making him nauseous.

His olfactory senses had become quite enhanced since his training began. Most of the time, that was a good thing, as he could smell when someone was nearby, even in the dark, long before he could see them. But with the changes in his diet and his enhanced training, the odor of cooked meat often made him sick.

He watched as the president and the First Lady entered the room, closing the door. He listened as they prepared for bed.

"George, you have no idea how happy I am that you're finally letting me stay with you," Barbara said. "It's been what, six years?"

"Yeah," George said. "Six very long years."

"I've missed you so much," she said.

"Sure you have," he said. "I miss the woman I fell in love with in high school, too."

"I really am so sorry about all of this," she said. "I know you probably hate my guts."

"What if it were the other way around, Barb?" he asked. "How would you feel? What would you do?"

"I guess you're right," she said. "If it were me, I'd cut your balls off then divorce you."

"And you know why I haven't divorced you yet, don't you?" he asked. Barbara sighed.

"Yeah, I do, George. Can you ever forgive me?" she asked.

"Forgive you?" he asked. "Seriously? After what I heard and saw today? I doubt it, Barb."

"Can't we at least try to reconnect tonight?" she asked. "Please?"

"I know you were with Ian earlier today," George said. "And I already told you that sex is out of the question as long as you're seeing him."

"Can we at least cuddle?" she asked, nearly in tears.

"We'll see," he said.

Ralph watched and listened as they prepared for bed. Finally, they climbed under the covers, with George on the side of the bed facing the door. The lights went out and he waited for the right moment...

...

Ian McWhorter sat on his bed, waiting for the two female soldiers to enter his room. Soon, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," he said. The door opened and Collette and Amanda came into the room, still in their full-dress uniform. "Ah, Major, Sergeant, thank you for showing up."

"What's so bloody important that you called us here at this time of night?" Collette asked.

"I need the two of you to accompany me to the president's quarters," Ian said.

"What for?" Collette asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that," he said. "Official Secrets Act and all that. I'm sure you understand. I see you're unarmed." Good, he thought to himself. This will make them even easier targets for the Secret Service plants he believed Judy had gotten posted to the President's suite. Of course, he didn't know those agents had already been dispatched and were replaced with real agents loyal to the president.

"Of course," Collette said. "In case you haven't noticed, we're on a secure US facility with armed Marines and Secret Service agents. There's no need for us to be armed." Of course not, Ian thought to himself. Silly twits, if only they knew...

"Right," Ian said. "Of course." He got off the bed. "Follow me, please, and do exactly as I say." He smiled as he remembered Henry Kissinger's quote, "Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

They followed Ian out of the room and headed for the presidential suite. Once there, he spoke to the agents, who reluctantly let them enter the room, but was surprised when they didn't follow them inside. He had been assured the agents would be right behind them, ready to take action against the two soldiers.

...

Yolanda Carstairs and Trisha Arnold giggled as they snuggled in the large bed. Trisha's eyes were glued to a piece of video playing on her tablet. Yolanda was busy rubbing her shaved pussy as she watched the scene unfold on her lover's device.

In the video, a man had been stripped and shaved. He was tied down to a bed, naked, as another woman viciously whipped his exposed flesh. Soon, another woman appeared and berated the man, then climbed on the bed and urinated in his mouth, held open by a device that had been placed on him earlier in the video. As they watched, the woman then placed her ass over his face and defecated, filling the man's mouth.

The two girls laughed and Yolanda rubbed herself to orgasm as the woman gagged the helpless man, her droppings fresh inside his mouth. Some time later, the man died.

"That was so wicked," Yolanda said when the video ended. "Was that for real?" Trisha nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "And the cheating bastard died with his mouth full of crap. Guess who the agent was who led that case?"

"Who?" Yolanda asked.

"Oscar Warren," Trisha said. "And tonight will be the beginning of the end for him and everyone else here."

"Oh, God, Trisha, that's so wonderful," Yolanda said. "Do you think I could do something like that to Oscar?"

"Sure, sweetie," Trisha said. "Why not? Hopefully our Secret Service plants will do their jobs and we'll be home free. Just stick with me."

"I will, Trish, I will," Yolanda said, snuggling up to Trisha.

"Now, come here and take care of me," Trisha said. "Watching that video made me so wet." Yolanda worked her way to Trisha's lower lips, unaware that the two agents her lover spoke of had already been quietly dispatched and replaced.

...

Ralph Wilcox waited under the bed and listened. He knew that Barbara would make her move at any time and watched. He saw her arm reach down and open a drawer in the stand next to her side of the bed. As he watched, she took out a couple of strange-looking devices.

About the same time, he heard voices outside the door. Someone with a British accent was talking to the Secret Service agents stationed there. Apparently, there was some disagreement, but eventually the agents acquiesced.

As he watched, the door opened, then closed. He saw three sets of shoes walk in. One set looked to be quite expensive while the other two appeared to be part of a uniform. Damn, he thought. I'm going to have to move really fast. He noticed movement on the bed and heard George speak out. Showtime...

He quietly slithered out from under the bed and quickly moved up and over the bed, breaking the arm Barbara used to hold the chastity device. She dropped the cock cage as he pressed a nerve bundle to keep her from crying out. At the same time, he grabbed George's feet, kicked Ian in the temple with one foot while kicking him in the sternum with the other. He had to make it look like the president defended himself, after all.

His somersault over the bed complete, he looked at the two surprised uniformed women in the room before sliding behind the door. He realized these were the two British soldiers Oscar had told him about, so he nodded his head, hoping they would signal the agents outside.

As he watched, they went to the door and ushered the two Secret Service agents in the room. Ralph reached in his pocket and pressed the button on the fob Oscar had given him. This, he was told, would disable audio and video surveillance in the hall for 30 seconds, giving him a chance to escape unnoticed.

Like a blur, he went around the open door and quickly ran to the fire entrance at the end of the hall. Using the fob, he opened the door and scurried down the fire escape, making it to the shadows below just in time to see the building get swarmed with military and Secret Service. Pulling out his phone, he sent a text: "Mission Accomplished." Using everything the Master had taught him about stealth, he evaded the troops, got in his car and drove off.

...

Collette and Amanda watched as the shadowy blur went over the bed, breaking Barbara's arm, causing her to drop the chastity device. Her mouth opened as she tried to cry out, but she was unable to utter a sound. Then, they saw the blur of George's feet as he appeared to kick Ian on the side of his head and the center of his chest. Ian fell to the floor with a butt plug in his hand, his eyes wide open in shock. A dark blotch appeared on the side of his head and his free hand clutched his chest.

Suddenly, a thin man dressed in black appeared before them and moved to the hinge side of the door. Collette wondered if this was the special asset Oscar had told them about. As they watched, he motioned for them to get the agents. Collette went to the door and called the agents. They entered the room and turned on the lights to survey the scene before them. When Collette looked at the door, the strange man was already gone.

"What the hell happened?" one of the Secret Service agents asked as the other spoke into his radio.

"It looked to us like President Pierce broke his wife's arm as she was trying to put this on him," Collette said, pointing to the chastity device lying on the bed. "Then he kicked Mr. Whorter as he tried to put that in him," she added, pointing to the butt plug still in his hand. The agent approached George.

"Are you alright, Mr. President?" he asked. George looked stunned but was otherwise okay.

"Yes, thank you," he said weakly. He looked at Barbara, who was shocked and wincing in pain, but still unable to speak. Shaking his head, he turned back to the Secret Service agent. "Please get medical help for the First Lady, then place her under arrest," he said.

"Yes, sir," the agent said, talking into his radio. Soon, the room was filled with agents and medical technicians, who placed Ian and Barbara on gurneys.

"Wait," Collette said to the techs working Ian's gurney. They stopped as Collette approached him.

"Mr. McWhorter," she said, taking the plug away from him. "Your diplomatic immunity has been revoked and you may consider yourself under arrest." A Secret Service agent handcuffed one of Ian's wrists to the gurney. Collette motioned for him to be taken away.

Oscar and Bill walked into the room as the agents were processing what they now called a "crime scene."

"Mr. President, are you alright?" Bill asked. George nodded his head as he looked at the chastity device laying on the bed.

"Yes, Bill, I'm fine," he said. "My feet hurt like hell, though," he added, looking at his bruised feet. "They feel like I kicked a concrete wall."

"I'm told that's what happens when you kick someone really hard, the way you did, sir," Bill said with a knowing smile. George picked up the chastity device.

"My God," he said. "She was actually going to put this... thing... on me." He tossed it from him as though it was contaminated. "What the hell was she thinking?"

"I don't know, Mr. President," Bill said. "I'm just glad you were able to stop her in time." George nodded his head, weakly.

"Yeah," he said, trying to convince himself that what Bill said was true. "If you say so." By now, the British Prime Minister had made his way to George's room and was shocked at what he saw. He turned to Collette.

"What happened, Major?" he asked.