All Comments on 'Revenge Inc. Maria Lopez'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Nice series

Just waiting for poor Harold to score - he desrves it, he's a nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Leave it to the imagination

I say you leave her methods a mystery..Let our minds wonder where they may

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Great

Wader, I am getting into this series you are writing. I hope you continue with it for a long time. Judith and Harold will get their moments in the sun to be sure. They both seem to be "real" as you put it.

As to revealing Helen's methods. In my humble opinion, DON'T YOU DARE. *S* This leaves every possibility open to us the reader to imagine her methods in the way we would like her to be doing it.

This is a timely posting as we look at this whole immigration issue. Certainly the slavery and abuse that you depict is part of the illegal nature of what is going on. I hope all those who do these horrible things meet the fate of the bad guys and gals in this story.

Thanks as always for your efforts.

Charleybear

p.s. Are the big ones rising to your baits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where

Where do you get your story ideas from?I thought 'Danny'was great,this was even better!Helen's skills were learned whilst working for the enforcement arm of the IRS.More of Revenge Inc please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Hope you will continue this series.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great as a entertaining story

not too realistic on the legal issues; "entrapment" is the most important issue; if the prescots were that entrenched in, or were that knowlegeable about, prostitution and human trafficking, as a "well respected" white suburban couple, they undoubtedly have sleazy but good lawyers who would work on their behalf: they have the means.

lawyers don't care about ethics, as they think legal work supersede ethics and morality: if they can get a guilty man off, and receive enough money, they will.

that leads to the last but most important point: in "a court of law," JUSTICE is NOT the most fundamental thing decided, although it may now and then be a by-product of adjudication.

no, in a court of law, TECHNICALITY --- the moves and counter moves, on technical grounds, on procedural grounds, on personality (remember Judge Ito of the OJ Simpson trial fiasco?, when a not very experienced judge was made to be like a fool in front of flamboyant and sleazy lawyers???) --- TECHNICALITY more or less supersedes all.

in very serious cases, even if the guilty are known to be so, if the prosecutor's office (or those working on the government's side) should mis-handle procedural aspects of the process --- where a person, even criminal's civil rights are infringed (e.g., ENTRAPMENT!, no miranda reading, quasi-legal tactics to gather information against the defendent, etc.) --- a judge can and will throw the case out of court,,,,,,

but, anyway, as someone said, with what's going on in the country right now, it's a timely little entertaining story; but illegal immigrants have little or no chance against affluent suburbans and coyotes and under world "business" men and women whose lives depend so intimately on human trackficking (especially young and desperate women who are so much more easily made to submit to even the most horrendous abuses),,,,

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Original/Makes me want to see copulation of heroes

Just loving this series. As far as Helen and her methods as you get into the series there might be a time to tell a little and still leave more for a later time. There are other things that could have open ends and you could use them to bring up again in future chapters. Damn it let Harold and Judith at least get it on a little for this old romantic, and leave us wanting for when they get into a really hot long weekend.

This is stupid for me to give advice, as I could never come up with this original demented plot line. It is so much fun and wanting Harold and Judith to rock each other is like watching some soap series hoping the co-stars get in on.

Please consider giving us a taste of these two half killing each other with a quick afternoon of lust and debauchery, and wanting more.

This is just so much fun and unpredictable in many aspects.

Thank you for sharing your unorthodox and demented mind.

I don’t care what others think, this is original and offbeat. It must be fun to see your thoughts printed out and know it’s good entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Creative

You have a great imagination. I wish you would provide more detail. This is far beyond an "outline"; but it needs "fleshing out".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What!!!!!!!!

What the hell was that. GARBAGE

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good story...

Please, no torture. I don't even like BDSM so for sure don't want to read about torture. Of course, there are a lot of individuals that deserve torture but when they get it, I don't want to read about it. Thank you for omitting. Enjoying this series.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well I liked it

And I look forward to the next one -

Fun stuff - simple direct - effective -

I want that job lol

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REVENGE IS MINE SAYETH

and allow Helen to be my intermediary, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SOMETIMES DO GOODERS DO MATTER

where fanatics fear to tread on mid summers eves. TK U MLJ LV NV

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great story

Love the two heroes! They right the wrongs of the world. More of them anytime you like.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ok I guess. You know Harold Stasson ran for president for many years. Guess what? He never won.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous