Revenge Is Best Served In Panties Pt. 03

Story Info
Her final act of revenge.
1.2k words
4.18
5.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 2

"I guess a tug of war in my thong is punishment enough." I said as I handed him his clothes back. As he pulled his shorts on, I couldn't help but torment him one more time though and gave his erection one last squeeze before zipping them up for him. I watched him wince knowing the strap was burying itself deeper into his ass.

Once he was fully dressed, I gave him a kiss and patted the front of his shorts before saying, "I guess we should go home and take care of that." Then with a wicked grin added, "Unless you want to rejoin the party thong boy."

"Hell no. Let's get out of here." he said hurriedly, and we quickly made our way out.

Part 3

We got home and I could tell he was dying to get in bed. We hardly got in the door before he was all over me and our clothes were coming off. By the time we got to the bedroom we were both down to our underwear. I was able to slow him down a bit by taking hold of his erection again and giving it a couple of strokes through the silky thong. This allowed me to slowly guide him to the bed and lay him down.

"Not so fast thong boy." I said teasingly. "We've got all night."

He was already squirming as he said, "Aw come on babe. I've been hard as a rock for hours on end."

I smirked at him and said, "If I had known my undies would have this effect on you, I would have done this a long time ago." He went slightly pink as I traced his hardon through the panties.

"Please baby I'm dying." he whimpered.

"Ok sweetie I guess maybe I've tortured you enough." I said. "Lay back and relax."

I grabbed two pillows to put under his head as he settled into the center of the bed. Once he was comfortable, I climbed over him and straddled his chest with my legs facing his feet. I plopped my ass down right on top of his chest just below his neck giving me easy access to his crotch but where he obviously couldn't see what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" he asked sounding a bit confused.

"Just relax baby." I told him as I began to tease his erection again. He started squirming again under my gentle teasing as I ran several fingers over his erection from base to tip. I did this several times extracting several globs of precum to add to the massive spot already on the front of the panties.

After a few minutes of this I knew he was right on the edge. One wrong or right move depending on how you looked at it would have him spilling his load. I let his cock rest for a bit and traced the leg and waistbands of the thong. I could hear him panting trying to keep his arousal under control. After letting his erection rest a few minutes I used three fingers to trace the head. His head was particularly sensitive so within seconds of this he was squirming again. Again, I let off before it started twitching too much.

After another small rest period I began to stroke his erection. I slowly stroked his hardon up and down easing up any time it started to pulse under my grip, which by this point was quite a bit. At least half a dozen times I was able to bring him right to the edge of blowing before letting off and leaving him hanging. After this he clearly couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby please, I'm starting to ache." he whimpered. I turned and looked back at him, and his face was strained, and he clearly was desperate to cum.

"I gave him a devious grin and said. "Ok baby, but remember you asked for it." I could tell that clearly worried him, but he didn't say anything as I began to stroke him again. Again, several more times I brought him right to the edge before letting off at the last second to leave him hanging.

After letting off again and letting his erection rest for a few seconds I began to stroke again. Within a few strokes his cock was throbbing under my hand. As his erection began to throb this is where I would normally let off and leaving him hanging. This time though I gave a couple more hard strokes and felt the pressure expand in his cock. As his orgasm began only then did, I let up and watch with amusement as his seed slowly spilled from his cock as it twitched inside the silky thong.

Behind me I heard him gasp and cry out, "NO!!!" His hands suddenly snaked around me as he tried to reach his cock, but I grabbed them and planted them firmly on my hips. He desperately struggled to get out of my grip, but I held his wrists firm and continued to watch as the cum slowly dribbled out of his cock soaking his panties. Once his cock stopped dribbling and started to go limp only then did, I let go of his wrists and climb off of him.

He looked up at me with a look of horror on his face. I knew he was sexually frustrated, and his balls were probably aching. That and him lying there in cum soaked panties sent me into a fit of giggles.

"Come on baby, that wasn't fair." he said exasperated.

I gave him another evil smirk as I said, "I told you payback was a bitch."

As he got up and cleaned himself up, I tormented him one more time by laying down where had had been on the bed and spreading my legs and fingering myself through my panties and giving myself a massive orgasm. Once he saw what I was doing he just stopped and watched as I was soon screaming with pleasure.

Once I calmed down from my orgasm, I looked up at him and said, "I know you wish your cock was doing that to me instead of my fingers. Too bad it's spent for now." I then got up and pulled off panties that were now wet with my essence.

"Here you go baby, you can wear these." I said.

"What?! No way I just took off a pair of wet panties." he said.

"If you want a proper orgasm anytime soon, you'll put those on." I told him firmly. He slowly and tentatively pulled the panties around his ankles and pulled them up. They were lower cut bikini panties so his just had to be tucked to the side and there was no way it would fit if he was erect like he had been just a few minutes before.

"Hey, at least it's not a thong!" I said to him. He could only nod as he went pink a little.

I yawned as I pulled a clean pair of panties on and a nightshirt before crawling back into bed. He crawled in with me and we snuggled up together. As he cut the lights out, I said, "I hope you remember this next time you think about pranking me."