Shopping Trip

Story Info
Master takes Susan Shopping.
3.3k words
3.97
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission of Susan

The Shopping trip.

It was not long before Saturday was once more upon us and whilst eating breakfast, Master announced that today we would be going on a little shopping trip. Now shopping is one thing I particularly like to do with Master, especially when he is looking for new clothes for me.

As I think I may have explained before, following my submission, Master chooses all my clothing now. In addition to my clothing being chosen, I am not allowed to wear panties in our home unless it's my time and outside, I can only wear either thongs or crotchless panties. Since Master chooses what I wear he is also responsible for the purchase of my clothing. I find now his tastes have changed and he buys me more provocative clothing although I am still appropriately clothed when working at the college.

After Breakfast, I am instructed to go upstairs and get ready. Quickly rising and going to our bedroom I find a white full-cup bra, yellow blouse, a mid-thigh length blue skirt, white thong, blue socks and sneakers waiting for me on the bed. I am quickly dressed and back downstairs presenting myself before Master for his approval. I am instructed to do a 360 spin before he lifts the hem of my dress to check on my panties.

With his approval, we are soon in the car and heading out. For my part, I am desperately hoping he takes me to Clancy's which has a great range of modern women's clothing. It takes us about half an hour before we arrive at what Master announces as our first destination. It is NOT Clancy's, but I instantly recognize it as Master's favourite BDSM store!

I disappointedly get out of the car and dejectedly follow my Master into the store. I have been in the store several times with Master and the only thing he has ever purchased which has even been close to being nice has been crotchless panties and even those don't exactly thrill me. Most of the time it's items that can either torture me, make me exceedingly uncomfortable or help to emphasize my submission. I was sure today was not going to be any different.

I wait just behind him as I hear him greet the sales assistant Amanda who I would guess is just shy of 25 years old. She has a junior assistant with her called Jane who does most of the fetching and carrying for her. I believe Jane is 18 and working here during the holidays.

"Oh, hi Master Jon, nice to see you in here again and I see you have brought Susan in with you. Hi Susan," she says.

I mumble an unenthusiastic "Hi," but Master doesn't like this and turning to me I am told to apologize for my rudeness. Oh Great, now I have to apologize to Amanda who frankly I can't stand.

"Hello Mistress Amanda", I stammer out. "My apologies for being rude to you. It won't happen again".

"Dam right it won't happen again," Master states. "I will take care of this later Amanda with what I intend to purchase today".

Oh great, I think. The day has only just started and already I'm in trouble. I have no idea what Master wants to buy but I am dam sure I won't like it.

Amanda tells Master not to worry about it and what can she do to assist him today?

I stand there and begin to listen to my Master explaining that he is looking for a paddle suitable for his sub's bottom. What!!! Master has often threatened that he intends to get a paddle for my backside but he has never done it. It is very much starting to look like today might be the day when the threat becomes reality. So far, for most of my spankings, Master is content to use either his hand, a slipper, a ruler or a hairbrush. There is something else in the basement, but I would prefer not to talk about that.

I listen with eyes downcast as he explains all this to Amanda and my embarrassment increases when another couple enter the store and can overhear the conversation.

"I am looking for something a little more practical Amanda," he explains. "Whilst all three instruments I currently use give the desired result to Susan's bottom I feel that I should have something more bespoke. Something that is 100% recognizable for its intended use".

Amanda is nodding and agreeing with my Master and I watch as she turns to her assistant Jane and instructs her to go get a sample of their in-stock paddles. For my part, this is all becoming extremely embarrassing. I am standing by my Master's side while he is discussing spanking instruments for my bottom with a sales assistant which can clearly be overheard by the couple recently entering the store.

Jane duly returns with 5 different paddles and lays them all out in front of my Master. There seem to be three wooden ones of varying sizes and two leather ones. I listen as Master then asks Amanda which one she would recommend. I could not believe my ears when I heard Amanda say that everybody has their own preferences and it would be best if he tried them out himself.

Master then turns to the couple and asks them if they would object if he tried the paddles out on his submissive. They don't mind and the man says he would be interested himself on the performance of the paddles.

Master thanks them both and then turning to me, instructs me to lie across the counter.

"Oh Master do you really need to test them," I desperately implore him. "I am sure that any one of them will be to your satisfaction."

"Susan, unless you want to go across my knee here and now for a dam good spanking, I strongly suggest you do what you're told."

There is no getting away from this and I dejectedly move up to the counter before draping myself across it. I see Amanda move to stand directly in front of me and then feel the hem of my skirt lift before being placed on my back. A sharp tug on the waistband of my thong and I feel the string bite into my arse crack leaving my backside totally exposed. I am very conscious now that my entire bottom is on view to my Master, the assistants and of course, the couple recently entering the shop.

As my submission to my Master moves forward I seem to know that situations like this will become more and more common as he cements his dominance over his submissive and my place will always be to obey and trust him regardless of the situations he exposes me to.

I listen as Amanda suggests he first starts with the smaller wooden paddle. Whilst it is a good paddle it is more designed for the intimate areas of the submissive. I watch as I see the paddle handed over to my Master and then brace myself knowing what is about to come.

I feel a sharp sting to my left globe and let out a little "owww". It stings but it isn't that bad.

"Susan, open your legs please," Master commands.

I move my legs apart being very thankful that I am at least wearing a thong and not exposing my pussy to this small crowd. I am also a little worried as to why Master feels the need for me to open my legs for a paddle spanking.

I listen as Amanda asks for the paddle back so she can demonstrate its use and watch as the paddle is handed back across my head. I then watch as Amanda leans over me before I feel the small paddle between my legs followed by a sharp tap directly on my pussy lips.

"As you can see Master Jon, ideal if you want your submissives Vulva to receive discipline," Amanda states.

Please, please Master don't buy that one, I think. It's bad enough having your backside paddled without attention going on your pussy.

I then watch as Amanda hands Master the larger Wooden paddle which has what looks like holes drilled through it. A few seconds later I feel the sting as the paddle lands across both globes. I can't help myself and let out a shriek and wiggle my bottom. I couldn't care less what people can see, that seriously had a sting to it.

I then listen as Amanda explains that the holes in the paddle allow the air to escape preventing a cushioning of the blow on contact. Master is then handed the other wooden paddle and asked if he can feel the difference.

Before I know it, another hard smack lands on my backside and again I am forced to let out a small shriek. A discussion then begins where Amanda points out the differences to the welt marks now appearing on my bottom. She even places a finger on my orbs pointing out the difference in the markings.

I watch as the wooden paddle is now exchanged for the leather one directly above my head. Amanda then explains that the leather paddle has an effect similar to a leather belt.

"It is quite effective Master Jon and would give Susan something to think about if you were using it to discipline her" she kindly informs Master. How very nice of her to be so helpful, I sarcastically think.

'Whack,' Master lays the paddle firmly across my arse cheeks and I again let out a yelp. Not only is my bottom starting to feel on fire, but I am well aware that everyone in the store can see it.

"Stand up Susan," Master commands.

I lift myself slowly from the counter feeling my skirt falling back into place. I can't help but rub my bottom even though I know it's just adding to my embarrassment.

Master deliberates and then decides to take the large wooden paddle and the leather paddle. Amanda hands the paddles to Jane with instructions to pack them up.

"Will there be anything else?" she enquires.

"Have the new trainer dildos arrived yet?" Master asks.

What the hell! What exactly is a trainer dildo I wonder. If it's not bad enough that Master is the proud owner of two new paddles designed totally to inflict pain on my bottom, he is talking about some kind of dildo which also will have just one use.

Amanda informs him that they have and that would he like one included in his purchases today and put on his account. He says he would and a few seconds later I am handed a bag by a smiling Jane containing two paddles and a box which has something called a trainer dildo. I am then forced to thank both Amanda and Jane for their help before we both head out and onto what Master says is our next destination.

Back in the car Master makes general small talk without once commenting on the two pain-inflicting devices he has just bought or worse still, explaining to me what a training dildo is or does. I have peeked in the bag but the box is plain white so I have no clue just what has been bought.

From the route we are taking it is very clear to me that we are going nowhere near Clancy's so any thoughts of me getting new clothes are sadly quickly disappearing. Eventually, we pull up outside a small store which has a placard above its door announcing itself as 'Jim's Tattoo and Piercing Parlor'.

This at least could be a lot better. I have constantly begged Master to let me get nipple piercings and today he might actually be going to allow it.

We are both soon out of the car and inside the parlor with Master introducing me to Jim.

"Hi Jim, are we clear on what I want for Susan?" Master asks.

"Yes Sir. Everything is ready and the jewelry you requested has arrived so we can get straight onto it."

Jewelry! Oh boy, this is sounding even better than I was expecting.

"OK Susan, go with Jim and do what you're told. I am going to sit out here and read the paper. I will come in once Jim has finished".

"Yes Master," I say as Jim leads me into a small dark back room with a bed placed in the middle. Jim tells me to remove my top and bra and sit on the bed. Jim then shows me the two small gold bars that are going to be going into my nipples. Each bar has two rounded small blue jewels, one on each end and the bar will then go into each nipple. I love them and can't wait for Jim to get them in place.

Jim then apologizes to me when he explains he is going to need to play with my nipples to get them to stand up firm and hard. I tell him to go ahead and watch as he begins pinching and squeezing each nipple. It is not long before both nipples are firm and erect and ready for the piercing.

Jim then takes a small device with a hole in its centre in which he feeds the first nipple in. I feel a sudden suction before an ice-cold feeling takes over. There is a small click and Jim is telling me the first nipple has been done. Amazing! I felt nothing in terms of pain. The other nipple has soon joined its partner with a small, neat hole in its base and Jim is fumbling around threading the bars through before attaching the ends to each bar.

"These bars can't be taken off," Jim informs me. The only way they can come off is if you come back here and I take them off". He then wipes around them with a surgical wipe and I am left with newly pierced nipples to my delight.

I look down at my now bejewelled nipples and love them. Why would I even think of removing them?

I am then somewhat shocked when Jim instructs me to remove my panties and jump up onto the couch bed. Not believing what I just heard I say "Sorry Jim, what did you just say?"

" I said remove your panties and jump up onto the bed, please. Your Master wants your labia pierced too."

Master has more planned for me than just getting my nipples pierced. I reach under my skirt and quickly pull down my thong before placing it on the chair beside me. I then gingerly get on the bed lying full down. I decide to close my eyes and hope this will help with the embarrassment of having Jim messing around with my pussy lips.

I feel my skirt being raised and placed on my stomach knowing now that Jim is getting a full eyeful of my shaven pussy. To make matters worse he instructs me to spread my legs open. I do as instructed before feeling his fingers down between my legs and pulling and stretching one of my outer lips. I am squeezing my eyes closed tight as the thought of Jim playing with my pussy is almost more than I can bare.

My Labia is then left alone as Jim goes off before coming back with a small tray with instruments on it which he lays on my stomach. One of my lips is again grabbed and pulled back quite sharply. I hear a hiss followed by a small metallic-like click and a sharp prick feeling on my lip. Jim says "One down, one to go".

I then feel him pulling hard on my other lip and again the same sounds followed by the sharp prick and he is saying the piercings done. I start to raise myself but he gently pushes me back down.

"Not yet Susan, we need to fit your rings".

I ease back down and feel him continuing to pull at my lips. He is very professional and he is not taking any liberties with what is after all a full-blown pussy in front of him. His fingers don't seem to be 'accidentally' straying to 'other' areas down there and whilst I know I am totally exposed to him I am feeling a little more relaxed.

He then announced he was finished but for me to remain in place while he went to get my Master for his approval. By saying 'my Master' it is obvious that he is aware of our relationship.

Soon I hear them return and listen to what Jim is saying.

"OK Jon, so I have done what you wanted. Susan has two nice nipple piercings with the jewelry you bought. They cannot be removed unless you bring her back to me. As to her pussy I have also done what you wanted. She is now pierced in both outer labia mid-way down with two gold rings in place. The rings are extremely strong and welded together. I have also fitted the lock and here is the key."

I hear a jingle and assume some sort of key is being passed across to my Master. I then see Master come up beside me before I see him reach down and feel a small tug on my pussy lips.

"Can she pee with the lock in place?" he asks Jim.

"Yep, she will have no problem peeing although her lips won't part that much. With the lock in place, nothing is going to be getting inside that cute pussy. Also, the rings are strong enough to hold her pussy lips wide open if you want that".

Master instructs me to sit up and I cannot help but reach down between my legs to feel the two rings and what feels like a little lock holding the two rings closed. It is almost like a chastity lock and it's clear that when it's in place nothing, including my fingers is going to get in there or for that matter, nothing could get out.

Master instructs me to get dressed. We will keep the little lock in place for now he tells me to stop it from getting lost. I carefully pull up my thong and feel the little lock pressing against my pussy as the thong slides in place. Whilst I kind of like the idea of the two gold rings in my labia I am not so sure about the fact that I can now be locked shut simply at the whim of my Master.

We are all set to leave and I am instructed to thank Jim.

"Thank you Master Jim for the piercings. I especially like the nipple ones. " I meekly say eyes downcast.

"No problem Susan and Master Jon, if you want her clit hood done just bring her back to me."

I am just too embarrassed at that comment and quickly hurry out of the shop with Master following knowing he is grinning at me.

In the car and on our way home, Master tells me that while the rings are permanent, the lock will rarely be used except when we are possibly visiting places where there might be the potential for someone to want to play with me and where Master might not wish that to happen. I have no idea what he means by that comment but assume that Master must have some future ideas to expand the boundaries of my submission to him. This both excites and scares me but my trust in my Master is all-encompassing and I know that whatever I am told to do it will always be with the full guidance and support of my wonderful Master.