Revenge of the Maids

Story Info
Sexfight story.
1k words
3.91
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge of the Maids!

Sara tried to concentrate enough to remember how she got in this position, but Lena and Carrie were doing their best to scramble what little senses she had left. "Ohhhh.... ohhh....." she kept hearing that mournful moaning sound and slowly, every so slowly the realization came to her haze filled brain, that she was making that sound of unbridled pleasure.

"We are going to make her our bitch this time," Lena crooned. Taking a break to admire their handiwork, she had to admit that they made a good team when they were not being played against each other by this slut. Sara had made sure to always have them at each other's throats so that it would seem like she was on both of their sides, when she was actually just using both of them to make herself look good. Sara had cum at least 4 times so far, and her wet pussy lips were still dripping from a mixture of her own wetness and the tongues of her two attackers.

"Less talking and more tongue," commanded Carrie. "We stick to the plan!" The 'plan' as they so eloquently called it, came about during one of the rare moments when they were not glaring at each other and finally got to compare notes. What they discovered was that this domineering slut, Sara, wanted to make sure that neither one of them was happy in their job, so she made it her business to cause as much strife and discord between them as possible. Once they found out who the real enemy was, the 'plan' was hatched to teach her a lesson she would not be able to walk away from, at least not for a while.

She had no strength left to resist them and they seemed to know exactly what to do. They kept taking her to the edge, forcing her to ride along the razor thin crevasse and cruelly pull her back before she could find release in another body wracking orgasm. And they were getting more in tune with her body than she thought possible, each orgasm that she managed to reach was only by the thinnest of margins, but now it seemed they had her number and had her pussy aching to explode while they expertly denied her the opportunity.

"Yes, we have already broken her resistance," Lena growled, while her tongue slid in between Sara's glistening pussy lips, spreading them open with teasing flicks, before plunging her tongue deep back inside. She allowed herself a smile of pleasure as she heard the moans coming faster and faster from Sara's ragged breaths.

"Now we need to make her beg," Cassie finished the thought. They wanted to do more than just make her submit to them, Lena and Cassie wanted to totally break any and all of the lingering resistance that Sara was trying to put up. They wanted to make her beg, not for them to stop, but for them to continue. Cassie wanted to hear the words from this bitch's mouth and see the pleading in her eyes for them to completely and totally dominate her.

As her mind began to swim and drift off to another level, her body continued to short circuit from the overload of tongues, fingers, lips, kisses, pinches, caresses and brutal amounts of pleasure that they were inflicting non stop onto her rapidly weakening body and mind. Sara knew in the valley of her thoughts that it would not be long before she started to beg, but her resistance was the only thing holding her afloat and when that was gone, she knew she would be lost to them. "If only she got a slim opening," her mind tried to tell her, "then she would be able to turn the tables on these two."

"The next step is to make sure that she can't get away for this final phase," Cassie reminded her partner. She slyly slipped a velvety cuff around each of Sara's wrists, not pulling them tight to the corners of the bed until the moment was right. Sara did not seem to notice that her arms were now stretched away from her body, until Cassie pulled both restraints tight, immobilizing Sara's arms and preventing her from interfering with what came next. While Lena continued to keep Sara occupied, Cassie did the same with the girl's ankles, leaving her stretched out and fully accessible to both of her tormentors.

"Oh Fuck!!!" Sara heard herself mutter, in between gasps of pleasure. She had the sense that she should be concerned more, but Lena's tongue and fingers were all that her mind was able to focus on, if you would even call that focusing. "Must get loose," she thought as she tried in vain to get her brain to cooperate.

Lena smiled wickedly as if she knew exactly what Sara had been thinking. She whispered coyly in Sara's ear, "there is very little that you can do this time, and we have been planning this for too long to let you off easy." Nibbling on her ear while listening to her moans increase in tempo, along with her ragged breathing. This let Lena know that Sara was getting close to the top of the hill again, but this time they would keep extending the trip up the path so that her body was higher and higher, still searching for release. Once they let her slip over the edge, her body would be unable to stop the chain reaction that they had set in motion. Instead of letting her cum and starting over again, this time the orgasm would be carefully attended to like a growing flower. Each breath that she took in would only add more fuel to the mixture of pleasure and more pleasure that the combined assault on her body would be producing.

With Cassie now free to fully explore Sara's helpless body, and Lena already in position to claim any areas that she missed, the two set about the task of pushing Sara so far over the edge, that she may never make it back to reality..