Revenge of the Vanquished Ch. 02

Story Info
Stage 02.
2.9k words
3.96
3.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji Sato for editing and grammar.

After taking a shower I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. My plan had worked. I took revenge on my father whom I hated by having my best friend fuck my mother. Nothing could give me more pleasure than seeing his face after watching the video. Was this enough? Maybe at first but it was time to go further. Besides my mother was having a great time moaning under Teoman. She was happy with her situation. I had to be involved in the plan somehow. I had to fuck that bastard's woman too. I didn't care if she was my mother.

Not long after Teoman messaged "Dude is everything okay? Are you angry with me?"

"Come to the stairwell." I replied. I left the house silently.

When he came to me he was looking at me uneasily.

"Wow playboy welcome. Dude, what are you? Are you human? You fuck my mother like a monster." I said laughing.

"Dude. You looking at me like that I'm afraid you'll tell me that you're going to fuck my mother." he said. He took a drag from his cigarette.

"Don't be afraid dude. Your mother is ugly I won't fuck her."

"Bastard. So what do we do now?" he asked.

"We'll stick to the plan. You'll keep fucking my mom for now but I'll know about every step you take."

He cupped his dick. "With great pleasure my friend." he said smiling. We both started laughing.

My mother was singing while preparing breakfast on Sunday morning. It made me feel good that she was happy. The house was peaceful when my father was away. I called my boss and told him that I would work in the evening. My father would return in the evening. I did not want to see his face. I texted Teoman and asked if he and my mother had a conversation that night. He told me that there had been silence since that night. I thought he had wised up a bit but he was still the same idiot. I called him down to the parking garage to talk.

I told my mother that I would be back late in the evening and left the house. When I got to the parking lot Teoman made a flashlight for me from inside the Ford transit van. They were driving a van-type vehicle because his father owned a tulle curtain sales store. The back of the vehicle was full of goods. After telling Teoman that he should pay more attention to my mother and not alienate the relationship I took his phone.

"How are you? Are you available?" I sent the message to my mother.

My mother replied two minutes later. She wrote that Ercan had gone to work and that she was cooking dinner because her husband was coming in the evening.

"I miss you. Can I come?" I wrote and added a smiling emoji. I was wondering how far my mother would go.

"No, don't come. Ercan or my husband can come early." she replied.

Since today was a Sunday other building residents like Teoman's family were mostly at home. It was risky for them to meet on the back stairs because someone might see them.

"Will your family go somewhere today?" I asked Teoman.

"No bro. My father has diarrhea and can't leave the house."

This idea of mine was a waste. My time was running out. They needed to come together more so that my mother would not regret what she did. As a last resort I thought of parking the car in the darkest part of the parking lot and calling my mother here.

"I'm waiting in the car in the parking lot please come. No one will see us." I wrote and sent the message.

After five minutes my mother wrote "Okay but I can't stay long."

I went to the back and hid by covering myself with fabric. Since it was dark I couldn't be seen. Ten minutes later the elevator door opened. Teoman waved at her and gave her a signal. From the left rearview mirror I saw my mother checking the surroundings and coming towards the van. She was wearing black tights and a white t-shirt. She got into the van. When the dome-light went off I opened the fabric. Teoman moved and tried to kiss her on the lips.

My mother stopped him laughing. "I thought you invited me to talk. Shouldn't we calm down a little or else the arrow will leave the bow." she said and laughed.

"I'm so in love with you. I don't know what to do because I'm so happy to have you by my side." Teoman said.

"Okay. I understand that you are in love with me. You proved that you are a very good lover yesterday but we have to be careful. It is very dangerous for me to even be here. If anyone sees us bad things will happen."

Teoman put his hand on my mother's leg and started caressing it. "You never leave my mind. How will we meet then?" he asked.

My mother thought for a few seconds. "Don't text me or call me. My husband or my son can see it. When I'm free I'll send you a message so we can go for a run and we'll meet. Delete the conversation and correspondence history from your phone."

I didn't know that my mother was so much. I had always seen her as a sinless angel. I thought to myself all she needed was some attention and someone to fuck her well for the truth to come out. Because of sexual hunger the woman lay under the first person who showed an interest in her. From then on she would never miss a dick.

My mother giggled as Teoman put his arm around her shoulder. He pulled her towards himself and started kissing her. They were kissing passionately. While Teoman was caressing her breast with his right hand his other hand must have gone inside her tights. I couldn't see from the seat. When she made a sound like ayyy I realized that he was fingering her vagina.

When my mother's lips were released she moaned and said "Don't do it, not here." She was babbling. It was clear from her voice that she actually wanted him to continue. She ejaculated with a high-pitched scream. She held Teoman's face with her hands and kissed him.

Teoman unbuttoned his jeans and took out his penis. After my mother looked at Teoman with a naughty look she lowered her head and started to take his penis into her mouth. One meter in front of me my mother was licking my best friend's dick. I was very aroused. My penis became hard. I could not move. The up-and-down movements of my mother's head accelerated.

After a while Teoman moaned and ejaculated into her mouth. My mother licked up all of his sperm. I also ejaculated in the back. My mother drank some water and rinsed her mouth. Teoman took a napkin from the glove box and handed it to her.

"You tricked me again." she said laughing. After straightening her clothes and kissing Teoman on the lips, she said "See you later." and got out of the car and walked towards the elevator.

"Bro, did you see everything?" Teoman asked.

"Yes I saw it. We'll talk later. I'll be late for work." I didn't want him to realize that I was enjoying him fucking my mother and my ejaculating. I got out of the van and walked away.

The plan had changed. Teoman didn't know about it yet. I stopped by our shop and bought another camera from the warehouse. If they were together at our house, I would have a trump card that I could use against my mother.

Just in case I would turn on the camera recording in the mornings which I had placed in my room before leaving the house. My mother did not send a message to Teoman for two days.

On Wednesday afternoon Teoman sent me a message "Your mom wants to go for a run."

I took a smoke break and called Teoman. "Dude tell her that the house is not available and that you want to meet at our house. Beg if necessary but convince my mother. You have to fuck in my room. The camera will be recording." I said.

At first he wanted to invite her to his house but then he accepted. A silence that lasted until my break time.

"The mission is complete dude. I'm going home." he texted.

When I entered the house my mother was preparing dinner. My father had just come from work and was watching TV. I went into my room and locked the door. I opened the video and started watching it.

My mother entered the room pulling Teoman's hand. It was obvious from my mother's movements that she had missed him. She responded to his kisses passionately. Teoman took a step back and sat on my bed. My mother took off her dress she was not wearing a bra. She sat on Teoman's lap wearing only her black panties. They continued kissing and making love. Teoman took his hands from my mother's hips and grabbed her breasts. My mother was caressing his hardened penis.

She pushed Teoman on his chest with her hand so that he was lying on his back. She got on the bed. Pulled her hair to the side and took his penis into her mouth. She was licking his dick while looking into my best friend's eyes. After licking for a while my mother took off her panties and sat on his face. She was moving her hips back and forth while he was licking her pussy. It was obvious that she was enjoying him biting her lips. After sliding her hips down and settling on his lap she adjusted his dick to line up with her vagina and took it inside.

She made a deep ohhhh sound. "I missed your dick." she purred. She started to move up and down on his penis with rhythmic movements.

Watching her shaking breasts was very arousing.

When my mother got tired he turned her over and continued to fuck her in doggy position. Every time he thrusted my room echoed with the sounds of my mother's moans. She ejaculated by shouting "Ahhh."

Teoman had no intention of stopping. He was hitting harder and harder. I prayed that they didn't break the bed. He pulled out of her and ejaculated on her waist. He came out of her by spanking my mother's hip. I ejaculated along with them. After resting in bed for a while they left my room together. An hour later I saw my mother changing the sheets. My plan was working I had a trump card to use against my mother— she would soon become my prostitute too.

On Friday my day off the second part of the plan started. During breakfast I sat at the table with a sullen face. I didn't talk at all. My mother asked me what was wrong with me as if she sensed something was going on but I went to my room without answering. Less than ten minutes later she knocked on my bedroom door.

"If you have a problem you can tell me." she said.

I sat her down at my computer desk. When I started playing the video she was shocked.

She covered her face with her hands. "Shut it down please. I'm so ashamed." she said and started to cry.

"You weren't ashamed at all while fucking with my friend? I don't give a fuck about my dishonorable father but I wouldn't expect it from you." I said.

"I beg you to forgive me my son. I succumbed to my desires. It was a momentary mistake. I promise I won't do it again." she said. The whore was still lying.

"First I will upload this video to porn sites and then I will send this video to my father." I threatened.

"I would be an embarrassment to everyone. Your father would kill me. Please don't do anything like that. I'll do whatever you want."

I sat on my bed and bowed my head as if I was thinking for a minute or two.

She came and sat next to me. She held my hand and put her head on my shoulder. Tears were dripping from her eyes. If I stayed like that any longer I would have given up on everything.

I stood up in anger. "I will fuck you whenever I want or everyone will find out."

She looked like she couldn't believe what I said. "I'm your mother no way. I can't. Do you hate me that much?" she asked.

"It's not from you, it's from my father but since you don't accept it." I walked towards the computer. That was the most I could think of. I was either going to continue with the reason I started this game or it would end here.

When I sat at the table I heard her say "Okay." in a tearful voice behind me.

I turned towards her. "I don't understand."

This time in a louder voice "Okay, I will do what you want but no one will know anything."

"Good decision. First go to the bathroom and wash your face then go to your bedroom and wait for me in your sexiest way." I said.

I experienced a stress release when my mother left the room without a word. She was my favorite person in this world. I acted like a despicable person and had upset her. I promised myself that I would make up for it in the future. When I entered the bedroom my mother was sitting on the bed wearing a black-lace garter and underwear set. When she saw me she stood up. She looked really sexy and beautiful.

"Son, there is no turning back from this are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm more sure than I've ever been of anything in my life." I hugged her waist as I answered.

I tried to kiss her on the lips. She didn't let me. I took off her bra and panties. I started kissing her neck and went down to her breasts. Her body was stiff and she couldn't look at me. A slight moaning sound was heard while I was sucking her breasts. I laid her on the bed and lifted her left leg up. I started licking her vagina.

"Ahh don't." she said.

But I continued to lick her with my tongue. I knew she was enjoying it but she was trying not to show it to me. She was biting her finger so that she wouldn't make too much noise. I sat up and started rubbing my penis on her vagina.

I was looking into her eyes. When I inserted my dick inside her my mother moaned. As I was going in and out of her with slow movements I realized that I had never enjoyed it this much from any woman I had fucked before. A different expression appeared on my mother's face. She threw her arms around my shoulders and wrapped her feet around my waist. She had at last given herself up to the arms of lust.

I was fucking my mother in my father's bed. The best part was that my mother started to enjoy it and was responding to me. I tried to kiss her again. At first she closed her lips tightly. When I kissed her again she opened her mouth and allowed me to put my tongue inside her mouth. My movements accelerated. I was going in and out of her faster and harder. My mother started to moan. She dug her nails into my neck. She was shaking. She ejaculated with a thin scream.

With the happiness I saw in her eyes at that moment I would have done anything for her. Before I could not stand it any longer our lips met with passion as I poured everything I had inside her into her vagina. After removing myself from my mother I lay next to her. She turned her back to me wiping away her tears.

While stroking her back, I said, "I did everything out of hatred for my father. I wanted to take everything that was most valuable to the bastard. I would never want to make you sad. I love you very much."

"Have you lost your mind because of your hatred? I am your mother. What did you gain by fucking me?" she asked.

"You are unhappy with my father. I know that. If you loved my father you would never cheat on him. He does not deserve you. I thought of saving you from him by separating the two of you. Taking revenge on him in this way. When I saw you being with Teoman something changed inside me. I was jealous he having you and making love with you. I went crazy about you. I wanted to be the one to make you happy."

She turned towards me. After stroking my hair with her hand she placed her hand on my chest. "What happens now that you've gotten what you want?"

"The person who makes us both unhappy will leave this house. And you will help me." I said.

She was thinking about something silently.

"Are you with me?" I asked.

She stared at me. She lowered her hand and started stroking my penis.

"Does this mean yes?" I asked.

She smiled. She lifted her head from the pillow and took my erect penis into her mouth.

I needed a bigger plan.