Revenge of the Vanquished Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected Results.
2.8k words
3.81
3.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for edit Kenji Sato.

When I first started this plan my goal was for my parents to divorce and for my father to leave our lives. Betrayal would be the most painful reason my father, who made my life miserable would experience the pain of being deceived. I would get the revenge I had been wanting for years. Everything happened as I had wanted I had my mother seduced by collaborating with my best friend. My mother known as an angel by everyone including me cheated on my father by sleeping with my friend, and then with me.

Everything had gone according to plan so far. When I was planning it in my mind, I never thought that I would end up sleeping with my mother and working together. I loved her very much and I didn't want to do anything that would upset her. If her betrayal was discovered she would be hurt and her reputation would be very damaged. I couldn't use images of infidelity to harm my father. I had to find another way.

The title deed of the house that we lived in belonged to my mother. My grandfather gave the apartment to his daughter as a wedding gift meaning that if they divorced my father would be fucked. Of course, in order to soften my grandfather it was necessary to convey to his old brain that we were victims. All that was left was how we would make ends meet. The salary I received was not even enough for us to last a week. We could rely on the old people for a while because they wouldn't want their daughters to be in trouble. Maybe we could rent the house and live with them for a while. In the meantime I could find a decent job.

While my mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen she told me that the love between herself and my father had ended but she could not break up due to environmental pressure. My father had not touched her for three months.

He is definitely cheating on me. I hate his alcohol-smelling mouth. Whatever we do she said let's get rid of him as soon as possible. When a young and handsome man like Teoman showed interest in her she confessed that she could not resist her desires. She said that she felt like a woman who was loved and admired again and she started to cry.

I hugged her and told her that I forgave her. If I had offended her I asked her to forgive me. I told her that once she divorced my father she would be free to do whatever she wanted and that I would not interfere in her life. We should have focused on our real enemy. I was in a good mood at dinner. It had caught my father's attention. When he asked me why I was so happy I said that my trial exam went well so I was happy.

Actually, I wanted to say that 'I fucked your wife' to his face but it was too early. My mother was calm. She was acting as usual. A few hours ago, she was asking me "Son, how many times will you fuck me? I have to cook." She acted as if it wasn't her who said it.

After dinner my father was watching a match on TV. I hugged my mother's waist from behind and kissed her neck as she was cleaning in the kitchen. I pressed my penis against her hip.

She turned quickly and pushed me. "Do this with your father at home? Are you crazy?" she whispered.

"I'm going out to get some fresh air." As I left the house, my mother had a worried expression on her face.

I called Teoman and told him that there were important changes in the plan, and that we needed to talk. He invited me to his house as that was enough for him to hear what he needed to know. He had already received his reward.

When we went to his room his mother brought us coffee. My mother was like a goddess next to her.

Teoman opened the subject by asking "So what happened bro?"

"I showed my mother the video."

The coffee stuck in his throat. Coughing he asked "Oh, what did she do?"

"She was shocked. She fell to the ground and cried. She begged me not to show the video to anyone and to forgive her. She said she would do whatever I wanted."

"What did you say?"

"I asked her to divorce father right away. At first she didn't understand why. She thought I was doing it for my father. I told her 'What do you expect from a man who doesn't love you and comes home drunk almost every night? The best option for both of us is for my father to leave our lives. Otherwise you are responsible for what I will do."

"So what did your mom say?"

"She asked for time to think but she will accept it. I left the house telling her to stay away from you or I would hurt you and for now I would act like nothing has happened."

"So we've come to the end of the job. I wish I had screwed her one last time." he said laughing.

Ideas such as examining my father's cell phone records and even hiding a listening device in his car came to our minds. We were refuting our own theses. We did not have a significant solution. Teoman's mother called him to pull the closet. I stood up to help when our muscular man said "There's no need for you just sit down."

I lay down on the bed and took his phone. There was a message from my mother. We hadn't heard it because we were so engrossed in our conversation.

"Is Ercan with you?" she asked.

"No we're not together. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm fine. My husband is at home we'll talk later."

"Ok." I wrote and sent it. After Teo returned to the room we talked a little more. I told him not to talk to my mother without my knowledge.

On Saturday morning before going to work I stopped by their house to talk to my grandfather. They lived a few blocks away from us. My grandfather and grandmother welcomed me at the door. After a little conversation I told them that my father had treated us badly and was cheating on my mother. I told them that my mother had not said anything to avoid upsetting them and that she was actually having a hard time and wanted a divorce. My grandfather was very saddened by what I told him.

"Tell your mother that I'm always there for you and her. Whatever you need tell me. I never loved that bastard from the beginning." he said.

It was eleven o'clock when I left my grandparents' house. I gave up going to work. While walking home I called my mother and told her about the conversation I had with my grandfather. My mother was happy when she learned that he would support us. She said that she had secret savings from my father and that she could sustain us for a few months. Today the good news was coming in one after the other.

As I was approaching home Teoman called. "Dude your mother wants to talk. How should I answer?"

"I'm on my way. I'll be with you in five minutes. Don't answer until I come."

When I entered his house Teoman sent a message to my mother. A few minutes later the bell rang. I hid in the bedroom. My mother came in with a cake tray in her hands. When Teoman moved to hug her she stopped him. She walked towards the living room saying they needed to talk first. I walked into the corridor to hear the conversation.

"We are devastated. Ercan knows about us. The camera in my room recorded everything." She put her hands on her hips and spoke in a worried tone.

"Oh my God what happened next? What did he say? He didn't return my calls for two days."

"I convinced him by saying 'It was a one-time mistake it wouldn't happen again that I too, am sorry. He forgave me. He promised not to do anything bad to you on the condition that we do not meet again."

"What are we going to do now?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Let's stay away from each other until things calm down. You must not get together or talk to Ercan."

I hid behind the kitchen door walking slowly backwards silently. They turned into the corridor. My mother stopped while walking towards the door. She hugged Teoman and kissed him. When my mother turned around this time Teoman hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck. He breathed in her scent. They couldn't say goodbye.

My mother turned her neck and looked at him for a few seconds. It was as if she didn't want to leave. When they kissed again Teoman started caressing my mother's breasts. He pulled off her tights and underwear. My mother did not try to stop him. Without wasting time he pulled down his shorts and inserted his hardened penis into her vagina.

My mother moaned "Aaaahhh."

My mother leaned against the wall. While the entire corridor echoed with the sounds of smack smack my mother was moaning in ecstasy "Oh so good ah."

Teoman held her hips and continued to fuck her with hard and fast movements. While the two of them were moaning a few minutes later my mother climaxed. When Teoman ejaculated inside my mother and collapsed on top of her. I closed my mouth and I had ejaculated in my pants. My mother quickly went into the bathroom and cleaned herself. She kissed him passionately again before leaving. Teoman slapped her on the buttocks. My mother was laughing.

After my mother left Teoman came to me and said "Dude, everything happened so quickly and all at once. I don't know. I couldn't hold myself back."

"I know. I saw it. I'm not angry with you. We'll talk." I left his house.

My mother seemed to have not given up on my friend. I enjoyed watching her get fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking her. If this made my mother happy I would accept the situation. She would have to fuck someone after my father. I lingered for an hour and went home like that. My mother was resting in her room. My father came home around midnight. He smelled like alcohol and was drunk. My mother and I put him to bed. The disgusted look on my mother's face showed me that this was over.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of my mother and father fighting. I started listening without leaving my room. My father was begging and swearing he wouldn't do it again. My mother definitely wanted him to leave the house. She said she would go to court first thing on Monday and file for divorce. My father whose pleas were of no use left the house with a small suitcase.

My mother was saying that she was fed up and couldn't stand it anymore after last night. I immediately hugged her and told her that everything would be fine. A storm was brewing inside me. I was about to dance with joy. My mother called my grandfather and told him what had happened. My grandfather and grandmother came to us at noon. They both said they would support us both financially and spiritually.

An atmosphere of hope had come to the house. My mother had tears of happiness in her eyes. After dinner while they were going home I met with Teoman and told him what had happened.

At night my mother came to my room saying she didn't want to sleep alone. She was standing next to my bed in her white nightgown. I lifted the quilt and invited her to join me. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. We were lying down hugging each other.

"Do you think we can? Can we manage to live without your father?" she asked.

"We are free now. We did it. My grandfather is behind us. I am with you. You don't have to worry. Everything will be fine I promise." I was caressing her legs.

"His hands are at work,his eyes are busy. What am I telling you? What are you doing down there?" she said laughing.

"If Teoman makes you happy continue to be together. For me your happiness is more important than anything else. I love you more than anything." I said.

She was looking at me with disbelieving eyes.

"I'm serious. It's okay for me." I said.

She was confused and didn't know what to say. I put my hand inside her underwear and started fingering her vagina. She was moaning with each blow. "Isn't it time for celebratory sex?" I asked. I got on top of her. "Look now."

She was reproaching while opening her legs.

I thought to myself "What a whore you are."

After pulling her underwear aside I inserted my penis into her wet vagina.

She let out an "Ohhh." She wrapped her legs around my waist.

As I was going in and out of her getting faster and faster I said "How good did that not feel?" She nodded.

When I grabbed her lips she gave me such a passionate kiss that it was as if she hadn't been fucked in years. The squeak of the bed was like music to my ears while I was thrusting in and out of her vagina with all my strength as deeply as I could reach. My mother's scream of pleasure and her covering her mouth with her hand encouraged me even more and I was practically nailing her to the bed.

The last straw was when my mother held my face with her palms. I collapsed on top of her out of breath while looking into her eyes and ejaculating inside her. Every time I fucked this woman it was the best sex of my life. "I love you." I whispered.

My mother responded with the same words. After a while we fell asleep. I woke up in the morning my mother was not with me. I heard her calling me for breakfast. When I went to her I hugged and kissed her.

"Finish your breakfast. I will go to the courthouse with your grandfather. You go to work and tell your boss that you will not work anymore. That's what your grandfather wants. You will study for the university exam." she said.

I left the house and headed to work. I was in a good mood. For the first time in my life I felt like I had accomplished something. Even if I had not done anything maybe they could have been separated in a year or two. My mother would see the truth sooner or later. I had just accelerated things already in motion. Whatever I did I did it to make us happy. That's it. Let my mom continue fucking my best friend. After I broke up with my father wouldn't someone else have fucked her if they had the chance? At least she didn't go to a stranger. And this way I could continue fucking my mother.

I said goodbye to my friends at work. The boss gave me my entire week's salary even though I wasn't working. I was very pleased that they loved and respected me. I entered the house with the keys. My mother and grandfather must have returned from the courthouse. Their shoes were in front of the door. Their voices were coming from the kitchen. They did not notice me coming home.

I walked towards the kitchen. My grandfather was standing next to my mother and talking about what would happen next. While my mother was chopping vegetables she was answering him and saying that she was determined. At one point my grandfather's hand slid from her back to her hip. He was caressing her. He went behind her and pressed himself against her. He kissed her neck. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My mother said "Don't do it. Ercan can come at any moment."

"It's been a week. I miss you. Let's see what happens when he finds out who his real father is." he said.

I froze. Did my grandfather and my mother have an affair? How did I not notice for all this time? Most importantly was my grandfather my real father? What did I hear? I had to pull myself together. I walked to the apartment door and opened and closed it as if I had just come home.

My mother went out into the corridor and hugged me.

My grandfather said "What's the news young man?"

I greeted him and went to my room. I had a lot to digest.